Monday, December 30, 2013

Pure perfection…


Butch

-I made sure to get up well before Vishous woke and even used the spare bathroom to shower in so that I wouldn’t disturb him. I scrubbed down and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn’t think of myself as some kinda prize piece of meat but that was exactly what I was setting myself up to be today. I flushed at the thought and shook it off quickly, if I was going to get anything done I needed to jump right into the mix of it and not think about how embarrassing this might possibly be. I shaved all the stubble off of my face and reached over for the oil. I squirted out a fair amount into my hand and wrinkled my nose. I knew that V wasn’t a huge oil fan but there was something to be said for a glistening body and you could really only get that one way. Before I had anymore second thoughts I rubbed my skin down til I was shining. I didn’t even recognize myself in the mirror and decided to stop looking at how each muscle popped in the light. On the counter all laid out like a coiled snake was my leash. I remembered giving it to Vishous at our wedding and I remembered the ball of nerves that had been attached to that particular item. It was one thing wear a collar and yet another to give the other person the leash to match it. It was also very liberating… I reached down and snagged up the end of that chain and snapped it on to my collar. This would be all that I would wear today and it was all that I needed. The chain dangled down long enough that the end kept smacking my already raging hard on.- All part of it… -I glanced up at the mirror once more and grinned back at myself evilly. God, I loved my male. My next course of action was to call down to the kitchen and have them send up a huge spread of every breakfast food under the sun. I knew that I was no good at cooking but I sure as hell would make certain that he would have anything he could want. I snuck in and out of our bedroom and the rest of the Pit lighting candles everywhere while I waited for the cart to arrive at the door. I jumped as soon as I heard the barest tap, still not wanting to wake Vishous up just yet. If the doggen had something to say about my appearance he sure as hell kept it to himself, for which I was completely grateful. It had me stifling a laugh as I wheeled the cart into the bedroom though. I stood at the end of the bed, looking down at the most magnificent male on the planet stretched out over the bed and lit completely by candlelight. I could have knelt at the side of the bed and waited for him to wake up but I didn’t. I crawled under the sheets right between his long, powerful legs. My nose ran up the side of his thigh and I inhaled the rich scent of my Master. I ran my tongue out and hooked it in the juncture of his legs, tracing the line all way to his ball which I gathered up in my mouth. I knew that I was moaning entirely too loud for someone that wasn’t actually trying to wake up a sleeping giant but there really was no stopping me now. I rolled his velvety sack around in mouth a few times before finally letting it go and heading for the real prize. My lips walked over V’s cock, pausing to nibble at it a few times before I took the entire length into my mouth with a greedy moan.-

4 comments:

  1. When new chapters will be posted? :)
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should get on that. I have fallen a bit behind. I'll try to get those out today for ya.

      Delete
    2. There you go. Now you have everything up to and including what I just put out tonight. -grins- Enjoy

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much ! I'm going to read it ;p

      Delete