Friday, August 9, 2013

YOU NOW….FUCK!!


Vishous
I was feeling relaxed, life was kicking it good and I had that whole at ease shit going for me all the way back to the Manse. What more could a male ask for I thought, that actually was where I should have stopped at. Because no sooner did I step out of the Escalade and go through the double doors leading into the Manse then it hit me full force. For a fleeting second I had the smartest thought ever crossed my mind, turn and run like a motherfucker, but one good breath in and all bets were off. It was everywhere, like a heavy mist that suddenly closed in around you without you even realizing you walked right dead center of it. All vampire males heard of this shit but I never had to deal with it, hell fire and fuck, when you lived with nothing but males, a females needing is the last thing you think you’d have to handle. But now it was here and there was no escaping the crushing command it had on any male in its path. I didn’t give a fuck who the female was but I couldn’t resist the control this had on me. In mere seconds my fangs were elongated and throbbing as was my cock and I wasn’t sure which was aching more. My eyes blazed brighter than a 120 watt bulb when I turned on my male and the ferocity that my next words came out were actually nothing compared to the furious need inside me at the moment. ”YOU NOW….FUCK!!
Butch
-I wanted to get back to the Pit, even if I had seen the place laid to waste it was still a place that was ‘ours’. It was as close to a white picket fence as I was ever going to get. The penthouse wasn’t somewhere that you actually wanted to live in. There was not much at that place that was comforting and warm. I could tell that you were just as antsy to get back there. Hell the whole fact that you had insisted that we get up off of our tired asses just to make it here before the sun rose again told me that you were anxious to get things put back together. It was actually a pretty warming thought that you wouldn’t stand for things being fucked up any more than I would. I watched you almost all the way to the mansion and even when you got out of the SUV. I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. It was almost like if I did that I would lose you again and this would all be some kind of dream that I imagined up to fix things in my head. I saw you tense up as soon as you stepped inside and I thought maybe all of our belongings were sitting there in the foyer. I peeked past you with a furrowed brow and that was when I was hit by what must have gotten you as well. It was like someone had pumped the strongest aphrodisiac known to ever exist on God’s green earth through the air vents of the entire mansion. And even saying that was putting it mildly. I had no frickin clue what was going on but I could clearly see that it had hit you full in the gut just like me. My hands instantly went to my crotch and I doubled over like a cheap hooker. I heard and saw every little bit of your reaction and I wanted nothing more to jump straight onto that ride. No… that wasn’t even the right way to say it, I had to have you. But there wasn’t a damn thing that I could do about it at the moment. Right now, no matter how hard I tried to stop it from happening, my cock was fighting against the cage that had it on lock down. My mouth tried to work to form words but all that came out was a pitiful whimper right before I hit the floor.-
Vishous
My brows dropped low and my whole face took on that of some demonic beast and I had to fight like a motherfucker not to rip just your pants off but the cage that I had you locked down in. I wasted no time when you dropped like a sack of potatoes and picked you up and carried you fireman style to the billiard room. It was the closest room and the only one with easy access. I wasn’t gentle or easy when I tossed you on the pool table and tore your pants down without even messing with any buttons or zippers. Next move had me ripping the key off the chain around my neck and I didn’t give two fucks where it flew to. At this moment I had the strength and power of the hulk and man handled you like you weighed no more than a wet wash rag. There were a couple times where I had to stop and steady myself because I was getting hit with wave after wave of the in resident females needing, and each surge was pissing me the fuck off. In no time flat I unlocked, removed and threw the contraption across the room. “NOW we FUCK.” I never felt more caveman than I did at this moment, I couldn’t even form a coherent sentence and all I wanted was to drive my dick straight inside of you. This is exactly what I did. With one hand I was shoving your thighs apart and with my gloved one I was yanking my leathers open. My legs were already pressing against the edge of the table and I yanked your ass down to the side and with no more than a grunt I was positioned and shoving my whole aching length all the way up in you. Instantly I wrapped my fingers tight as fuck around your free and hard as rock cock and started jerking you right along with the same pace I was fucking you. I know I heard voices, even some squeals somewhere behind us along with feet shuffling and running around but I didn’t give a fuck unless they tried to interfere then I would kill them, it was as easy as that shit right now.
Butch
-I felt the floor drop away with a dizzying lurch. I knew that you would immediately piece together what was wrong with me. I was just glad as fuck that you didn’t expect me to be able to hold my shit in check under this continuous onslaught of heat that seemed to rush through the entire manse. Even in my half dazed state, draped over your back, I was still ripping into your shirt and shoving my hand down the back of your pants. My teeth bit into any patch of flesh that I could find. Three bite marks ran up your back before I was thrown down on the pool table. I had the moment of foresight and actually managed to keep my head from slamming full force into the slate. The rack of balls flew every which direction and I could give a shit at this point. All of the air left my lungs in one swift jolt and by the time I sucked it back in you had my pants off. I felt the air hit me and it only seemed to make matters worse.- Get this fucking thing off of me! -I didn’t even want to look down because I was sure that I was black and blue by now. Of course I didn’t need to say shit, you were already moving with one thing in mind. The exact same thing that was drilling through mine right now.- What the fuck is this?!! -I grabbed the edges of the table and screamed at the top of my lungs just before you got the cage off of me. I heard it hit and shatter something and didn’t give a fuck. I was free! I sucked down a huge breath. It wasn’t over, this wasn’t over it was just starting. My eyes snapped open to lock down on you. Your words actually registered with me this time and resonated through my body like a tuning fork.- YESssss! -It could have been a growl or a hiss, I wasn’t entirely sure. My legs closed down around your hips in some kind of vice grip hold as I heard your leathers being ripped open. I used my hold on the table to my advantage slammed forward with all my weight as soon as I felt your cock even remotely close to where it needed to be.- Oh fuck me, yessss! -My own hand was quick to join yours on my now proudly standing cock. Every little ‘rule’ that you had given me was thrown completely the fuck out the window. I could care less at this moment, all I knew was that we were fucking right here and right now and that was all there was to it. I propped myself up with one hand and rode into you with every bit as much force as you were throwing my way. My eyes met yours and I knew that we understood each other perfectly right now. Hunger for hunger with all of the violent force that two males could throw at each other. I didn’t even look to the side when heard that we had been spotted. Natural instinct was all that I was running on and it jumped up right front and center as my bonding scent flowed out thickly.- MINE!! -I belted out the word loudly through a mouth full of fangs. A clear warning to anyone who even tried to step close right now.-
Vishous
I could feel the fresh bite marks on my back and even some driblets of blood seeping down to mix with the sweat. Any other time I would have taken time to enjoy the stinging teeth marks but now was not one of those times. In reality right now not a fuck lot mattered except fucking and getting off. Emotions, feelings, and all that other shit had no room in this area and all I could think was, I was glad as fuck that I wasn’t the male that had to service the female producing this insanity. I did however catch my males bonding scent and it was only then that I caught another wafting heavily in the air and knew who it belonged to….FUckkkkkk ..Wrath was screwed in more ways than one now. It was all non fucking stop, wave after wave of crazed hormones filled the place entirely. The noises that resonated around the overly large room was all growls, ragged breathing and skin smacking against skin, and all I could think was how fucking perfect it sounded. My hips were pistoning so savagely against you that the heavily special made table was moving right along with us while at the same time pool balls were rolling and hitting up against any and everywhere. Even as I looked down at you I had to shake my head to clear the steady drops of sweat from my vision some, I was soaked from my head all the way down to my booted feet. I had to grit my sharpened teeth together before I could manage to grunt out some words.” Female…needing!!! Crazy as fuck shit…servicing.” My head dropped back between my shoulder blades and I let out a ferocious growl. Vaguely over our own sounds I heard the wooden doors slam shut behind me and still I didn’t bother to give it a moment’s notice. I did however hear the last word you spit out through your own elongated canines and that alone was enough to kick in my own scent to mingle and mix with yours. Every part of me was strained to the point that I felt the pulse beating wildly in the veins running up my neck. My cock was jerking and leaking heavily with each and every harsh stroke that it was no wonder by the time I filled you up with a full load I slipped right out of your prime hole. By now my leathers had worked their way down to my knees and when I dropped down to the ground I almost fell face forward into the table.
Butch
-My face twisted some as I tried to make sense of the words that you sputtered out. They cut through what we were doing and made no sense at all until I remembered that I’d asked a question. This was some female thing? Okay, what the fuck ever, back to fucking. It almost felt comical, me slapping into you with more than a little help from gravity, kind of like I was riding a bucking bronco. If I had a cowboy hat right now I would totally toss it back. My mouth hung wide open, I’d given up on coming anywhere close to shutting the thing when my fangs refused to dial it back a notch. The result of that was that every single sound was coming out loud and clear. Everything from labored breathing to shouted out cuss words with all of the unintelligible shit in between. I watched your head drop back and your neck stretch out deliciously. I knew exactly what that rich vein tasted like and I could almost feel the warm blood trickling down my throat. And yet it wasn’t what I wanted right now, wasn’t what my body craved. Even your hand at my cock, pumping it generously wasn’t what I needed. There was really only one cure for whatever was attacking us and you were showing it to me right now as your cock filled me to over flowing.- Oh god… this is nuts. -I practically drank in the smell of your own dark scent, nostrils flaring at the sudden mess we had made of the room. Two bonding scents, plenty of sweat and a healthy dose of cum. Sex, pure and simple. As soon as you dropped to the floor I flew off of the table and was behind you in mere seconds. There was absolutely no stopping my next move. At this point I was running on straight adrenaline and whatever the fuck was wafting through the air ducts of this place. I pushed your head down and actually under the table. ‘So you don’t hit your head, baby.’ I might not have been able to form the words out loud but I know that I was blaring them loud and clear for you. I took one good look at that ass and there was nothing rational left in me. By all rights I should be tired and dead on my feet but I was so far from it I might as well be on another planet. With very little help from my hand I was positioned exactly where I needed to be. I was so hard right now I could have driven straight through a wall. Both hands grabbed your hips and I slammed straight into you. A shudder ran through me from my toes on up. It had been so long. God, it felt just like coming home. I didn’t even have enough sanity left in me to sit and ponder, I was already pulling you into each of my movements like some kind of animal hellbent on my own release buried deep inside of you.-
Vishous
I was drawing in massive amounts of air into my lungs when suddenly I felt my head being pushed down under the table and my male taking up his position directly behind me. I barely had time to get my palms laid out flat on the ground before I felt your slick head pressing and then ramming its way in. Everything in me bucked and writhed under the intrusion, fuck it had been for fucking ever and I didn’t realize till now how much I got off on feeling you till now. All of it was a mind fuck, your hands possessively gripping my hips and your intoxicating scent enveloping me from the outside in and this whole wickedly natural aphrodisiac spurring it all on. I dropped my forehead to the ground and bared the brunt of my weight on my arms while I rode back against your punishing thrust. In this position I had a clear view of my still rock hard dick with my cum leaking out of my slit and further past to also seeing the quick flashes of your sak slamming against me repeatedly. All I could think in that second was, fuck! Where was a camera when you needed one? My throat was working double time to try and keep up with the amount of swallowing I was doing over top of the groans and growls that were also coming out. I wasn’t in any position to move with my leathers barely shoved down my thighs and my shitkickers still in place, I almost felt like a trussed up encore or some shit. Any other time I might have given a fuck about my closed up proximity but right now I would set a fucker on fire if they even thought to step near or interfere in any damn way.
Butch
-I stared down at the broad back below me. The shirt you were wearing was torn and I could see the bite marks on your back that I vaguely remembered giving you. I watched every hypnotic bend of that strong spine as you pushed back against me. The soft black curls of your hair flew loosely at each impact. That said nothing for delicious sounds that filled the room; slapping skin, groans, moans and growls. It was all a lot to take in and still it all felt like I had been cheated. I had been locked in that cage for only a few days but it felt like an eternity. Now I was finally free and I had been thrown into this greedy need to simply take and get off. It was far too simple for what I felt for you. It was so damn good to be buried deep inside of you and I wanted to savor every minute of it. This crazed mess that we had walked into had stripped everything down to its core. This moment that had been waiting for was nothing more than straight fucking. It pissed me off and I probably took it out on you judging from the death grip that I had on your hips. I forced one hand to give up the white-knuckle treatment and hooked it under you to wrap my fingers around your cock. It was impossibly hard again already even after just unloading inside of me. This was going to be a very long and rough night/day I could tell that right now. I needed to get past whatever image I had set in my head about what it would be like the next time I inside of you and just enjoy this for what it was. There was absolutely no one else I would rather be with right now. My other hand let go of your hip and I ran it up your back to grip your shoulder. I bent over you in the process, careful to duck my own head under the table.- I love you Vishous. -It really didn’t take me long to find that blissful edge, the frenzied thrusts into you all caught up to me as soon as I got so close to the scent that was wafting from you. My body suddenly stilled and my mouth opened wide in something between a pained cry and a victorious shout. The orgasm rocked through my whole body and felt like it was pulling fluid from the top of my head on down straight through my length shoved deep inside of you. I shook and trembled like a leaf caught in the wind with each lurching shot. Both hands had closed down so tightly that I was losing feeling to my fingers. I couldn’t hold myself up anymore and I slumped over your back and slid off one side like I was made of nothing but gel. I hit the floor under the pool table and tried to breathe. I licked my dry and cracked lips a few times before managing to spit out words.-I would have wined and dined you first. My husband, my hellren, my love and my all. I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment