Friday, July 19, 2013

Tattooed and Repaired


Vishous
I woke up a few times during the day just to make sure that Butch was still here, or more to the point that I hadn’t dreamt this shit up. Each time I tightened my hold on him and stayed right where I was, hell even if I had to piss like a Russian race horse, I wasn’t about to move from exactly where I was. Motherfuck, I hated when we argued, shit cut me like no blade in existence could. We both fought with just as much passion as we did out in the streets, it worked damn well for us out there but fucked us hard when it came to dealing with each other. I dropped my head just so that I could run my nose up the back of his neck. This here is where I belonged, anywhere he was, is where I would be, next time instead of throwing an epic proportion size tantrum; I will go up and retrieve my male. My fingers that were locked around his waist loosened up their hold some so I could trace them just over his hip and down along his thigh. I needed this man, needed him more than the air that filled my lungs, that was some insanity but it was a true fact, a male without his mate was useless, lost, and dead for all intents. It rocked me to my bones how damn true that shit was, how not more than a year ago I was alone, standing on my own feet and fighting with my brothers. That all changed with a single opening of a door. I knew it, felt it as soon as I saw him but I resisted it with every fiber of my being. I dreamt about the smartass Cop, hell I jacked off to thinking about him more times than even I could fucking count. And still it blew my brain that he stayed, that he wanted me, I was a cold hearted dick with a drill sergeant complex, hell fire there was no damn way would I stay with me. I knew I wasn’t easy to be around let alone stick it out with, and actually I never wanted the mating business, didn’t go looking for it, and never cared one iota about it. Now it was my foundation, the male sleeping like the dead next to me was my reason for being. I had lived a damn long time and had done more shit than anyone had a right to or hell should but fuck if I didn’t experience a lot of first with Butch. Like the whole kissing thing, damn that was some hot stuff, my Cop knew how to work those lips and fuck when he had tongue action going I was ready to blow a load each time. Add onto it how good his hands felt when he went exploring all over me, I was a sure goner by then, ready to do any damn thing he asked. With my face buried into the back of his neck, I let my eyes drift close, sleep was tugging at me, pulling me under with each slow breath I took. I was exhausted mentally and physically, and even more than that I had all that mattered lying half under me. The scenes started slowly, kind of like an old film roll starting up, there were flickers of light then black only to be disturbed by the bright light flashing again. When my vision cleared I could see that I was standing there right at the top of the second floor railing, I could look over and easily see the highly polished apple tree displayed on the Manse’s first floor along with a clear view of the front doors. It wasn’t a usual place for me to be, most times I kept to myself in the Pit, and it had always been that way from the moment all the brothers decided to live under one roof, I came to the Manse usually for few reasons, either to meet with the King, eat or hang some with the Brothers to do some drinking and pool playing. Now though here I stood watching the Doggen bustle to and from like they always did. It was a rather a mundane dream until one of the trusty Doggen opened the door and there walked in Butch. He was wearing clothes that looked like he had slept in them for a good couple days at least and the scruff on his face was probably more like a week’s worth at least. My nostrils flared and my hands found their way to the railing in a death grip. Instantaneous, that is exactly how my reaction always was, I saw him up against that door, his head cocked, and bearing his neck to me. One minute I was holding the railing and the next I was pressing the Cop against hard wood behind him. I knew my eyes were alight because I could see it reflected in his deep green ones while he stared back at me with just as much unleashed hunger. The next thing I know I felt the tips of his fingers trailing over the tats curving my brow. I hated the fuckers, coarse who in their right mind wouldn’t, considering what they spoke of and how they were tatted on me. But Butch seemed to marvel at them, almost like he was mesmerized each time he looked at them. In this dream place I’d slipped into it was easy to manipulate the scenes to a point because with but a thought I had my Cop bent over the backseat of the escalade. The rumpled clothes were gone from his body; his broad back was bare for me to gaze upon while I rode in and out of his willing body. My dick actually jerked more than a few times just seeing my name scrawled out across his shoulders. I had Butch’s blood running through my system, his warrior name carved into my flesh; I was consumed by the male. I felt my release coming as I pumped my cock into that warm hole and in a flash of vivid lights I was jerking awake back in the penthouse. I had to shake my head to clear it some but I kept a tight hold onto Butch. Unconsciously my fingers were once again tracing over his leg but this time I noticed a pattern in the trailing of my tips. I closed my eyes, relaxed back on the pillow and let my hand continue on its path till I had it branded in my head. I could see it, the lettering, and the style, all of it. Gently I slipped out of the bed and walked bare assed to my bathroom. I was quiet as fuck when I shut the door and begun doing what I was fixated on. Lucky for me I had all the tools here that I needed, I had actually tatted a few of my old pets with some BS they had begged for, plus it was just fun for me to do it. I stood directly in front of the mirror as I set up my kit, good thing I had created long ago and ink with the salt mixed in with it, there was no need to finish it off with any mixture. I knew exactly where I wanted it, and even better it was easy enough for me to do it. I started out a little slow, alternating from looking into the mirror and down at the spot I was marking directly over my heart. Once I had a good handle on it I picked up the pace and before I knew it I had the design outlined from all four corners being created with the letters in Butch’s name. That done I went down the middle and drew in the dagger with the hilt going wide and sitting just under the upper letters and also representing the T in his name. My lips split into a wide as fuck grin as I looked at the ink now bleeding into my skin. I had Butch’s warrior name across my back, now I had his name, the one I called him over my heart, exactly where it belonged. I continued on darkening the scrolls of each letter, giving them more flare, more curl and definition until I had the design down the way I saw it in my head. Once that was done I washed away the excess and finished it off by patting it dry.Now that I had that done and where I wanted it, I left the seclusion of the bathroom and made it part way back to the bed before I stopped and just stared at my sleeping male. He trusted me, had given himself to me when he had believed his whole life that he was meant for another way of life, he deserved better than what I could give him but even knowing that I wasn’t about to walk away and let him find that something better. What I could do was make some things right, fix a wrong that I had done in pure anger. Our home, the Pit, where we started as friends and became lovers and then bonded, I had wrecked it from one end to the other. I changed directions and went to the kitchen, fuck if there was any kind of paper so I improvised and lit one of my many candles. I even chuckled as I let the wax drop away on the pristine black counter top and I wrote out (Be back, don’t leave, I will return). I knew I had some time before the male woke up. We had went late into the night with our own shit and add to that, that I knew he hadn’t slept much since all the clusterfuck of a storm went down, he was down for the count. I dressed and dematted off the balcony back to the Manse. I didn’t stop or go anywhere but the Pit, I had shit to do and wasn’t in the mind set to fuck with anyone. When I went inside I was cussing myself out, I knew the cleanup had been done by Butch, and that made me felt more like shit. I had the basic materials to fix the walls and that kind of damage but I had to sit down at my computer and order up the furniture. Yet again I felt like a bigger fuck than I already did, there before me was a note from Butch and he already had the sites pulled up and orders in of all that we had, had, just not placed yet. He was letting that be my decision on if or when this shit would be fixed; growling at my own stupidity I quickly placed the orders and paid a fuck load more to have it shipped to one of the other locations ASAP. With all that done I collected the plaster, buckets, and tools that I would need and then shot txt to Rhage .”Need help motherfucker, get that ass down here.” I was busting ass to get this place back in living order, damn I didn’t realize how much shit I tore up until I had to fix it all. I had all the walls plastered, sanded and applying the second coat of paint by the time one of the Doggens called in saying they had retrieved all the stuff that had been delivered at our other location. The whole place smelled of paint and drywall dust and I was a sweaty ass mess, damn it felt good. It wasn’t that I was on some high from the damage I caused, but I did get off on working with my hands, creating something from nothing, repairing something from destruction. There was one thing that I wouldn’t fix and would never fix here in the Pit and that was the doors. I had decided a long damn time ago when Butch and I went down this together road that we wouldn’t shut each other out…at least not by doors and that one rule would stay in place. Hell, him and me had a hard enough time talking as it was, doors was the last damn thing we needed separating us. I had waited for Hollywood but not too long, I was itching to get this shit done. I had things to make right, I couldn’t erase the shit I did but I could make amends, I could try and change shit from this point on. I threw a txt back and told them I was ready and to start loading it all in. After that point it was hours filled with moving furniture in and setting it all up. I didn’t miss a thing, all the way down to the foosball table was replaced and exactly where it had been originally. I didn’t change anything, it all fit us and I wanted it back the way it should be. I did however wait till all the Doggens were done and gone before I finished up our little playroom. That was one area that no one needed to see or be in, it sit down at the end of the hallway and away from view. There was not a damn thing anyone needed to come down this way for, only that room and our mated bedroom were here. I huffed out one loud ass tired but good feeling breath as I walked through making sure it was all good to go. Bed was made with fresh bedding; fridge and pantry restocked and liquor cabinet loaded down along with new glasses to drink out of. I even had all the basics restocked in bathrooms and closets; there was no way I was leaving out the smallest of details. When I was satisfied I was really done, I took a long hot shower and dressed in some clean leathers and black T. I packed on my weapons before I left the Pit and locking the place up with a new code and dematted it back to my Penthouse. There was only about another hour left of night and I was wore the fuck down, I went through the double patio doors and left the place in darkness. As I walked across the highly polished gleaming black floor I was stripping my clothes off and leaving them where I dropped them so that by the time I reached the bed where Butch was still sleeping like the dead at I was bare assed. I slipped under the black sheets and wrapped myself around the male, it wasn’t even minutes later when I was falling into that Mr. Sandman world of sleep.
Butch
-I woke up from a deep, pleasantly dreamless sleep to find that I was alone in V’s penthouse. My brain scrambled through why I was here, momentarily disoriented by my surroundings. Everything from the past few days flooded back to me in a rush. The pain of almost losing the one that I held so dear settled in the center of my chest. If he hadn’t pulled me through that door I don’t know where I would be right now. I don’t think that I could have gone back to the mansion so completely defeated and devoid of all life. I might have been able to tough out a life alone before Vishous but now I couldn’t even see that as an option. I stood up from the bed took a quick shower before making my way to the small kitchen area to get a pot of coffee going. Vishous wasn’t here, I knew that right away, but I wasn’t planning on leaving without him. It didn’t take a great detective to find the note written in wax drippings on the counter. The corners of my lips turned up in a grin.- Wouldn’t dream of it, love. -I stood there, idly scraping the wax from the counter with my thumb nail as I mulled things over. Somehow this place had become somewhere that we came to fix things between us. I grabbed my cup of coffee and slowly walked around the room, actually looking at all of the instruments that were arranged so neatly. Such a strange place to find healing and yet that is exactly what it was. Here was where we came to stitch together our relationship and each time it made us stronger than ever before. It was also the place where he had carved his name into my back where it would remain for the rest of my life. The penthouse was as much a part of our life now as the Pit was, even if we didn’t come here very often. If we needed healing all the time I would have worried about our future. As it was, we had our ups and we had our downs, every relationship did. Our downs just tended to be much more volatile than most peoples. It seemed fitting that we would have such a strange setting for our repair work. My fingers brushed over a few of the items that I came across and I still had to wonder exactly how Vishous would use them. I hadn’t even seen half of what this place was capable of. Everything had its purpose, that much I was certain of. At some point in the night I got hungry and I ordered a pizza from some 24 hour place. I took the elevator down to the security dressed only in a pair of one of V’s basketball shorts that he loved so much. I left a healthy tip for the poor sap that had to work this late and was digging into a slice before I even turned around. The penthouse didn’t have much in the way of real furnishings but at least it had a tv. I would probably go stir crazy waiting for Vishous in here without something to veg out to. I actually devoured the whole pizza and felt kind of bad that I hadn’t saved any for him. That is until the night stretched out even further and he still wasn’t back. I might have cursed him out if we hadn’t fucked each other stupid the night, and day, before. I still felt some of the kinks in my muscles and it felt fucking good. At some point I gave up waiting for him and fell back asleep, sprawled out on the bed. Somewhere in early hours before the sun rose, I felt his arms encircle me. I smiled sleepily and twisted around him just as tightly as he clung to me.-

No comments:

Post a Comment