Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Heart


Butch
-I came back to the mansion with JM and he was all too happy to get the fuck out of the car and hightail it back to his room. There was still entirely too much darkness left to the night and I didn’t know what the fuck I was going to do with it all. I didn’t want to sleep, I didn’t want to return to the room I was using, and I sure as fuck didn’t want to go back to the hollowed out Pit. I got out of the car that I had used and hung the key back up on the board. I was all set to head toward the weight room when I turned around and saw the Escalade again.-Fuck… -I walked over to the vehicle and had my keys out before I even thought twice about it. I got into the driver’s seat and closed the door behind me. I was instantly surrounded by the smell of the only being I would ever love. I laid my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes.- I miss you Vishous. So goddamn much… -I looked over at the seat next to me and there was a Sox cap. I actually whimpered as I reached over and ran my fingers over it. There was so much that was… us, just us. I picked up the hat and smelled it. Both of us… Just another thing that we shared. I pulled it on and just sat there for awhile, walking through the memories that had been our life together. The keys were in the in the ignition and I had the SUV started and shooting off down the road before I thought better of it.- Fuck this. We don’t end like this. -I knew that I probably wasn’t leaving enough time for me to make it back to the mansion before the sun came up but I didn’t care. I would find a closet to hide in if I had to. I not only knew where he was but the vehicle seemed to drive there of its own accord. I didn’t have to think about it, I was done thinking about why this could be wrong and just kept moving forward. I pulled into the secured garage and couldn’t help but remember the last time I had been here. I’d gone up to that room and found a horribly tortured lesser hanging from the ceiling. I really hoped that I wouldn’t find the same thing this time. I nervously chewed my fingernails on the way up the elevator. He could very well just tell me to go get fucked, I expected him to. At least then I would know I guess… I stepped out into the hall and stood in front of the door that I knew he was behind. I could use my key and walk right in but that was… rude. Who knows what he was up to in there. I lifted my shaking hand up and knocked on the door.-
Vishous
I had passed out the moment I landed on the bed, drained, depleted was the only way I knew how to put it. My brain was as worn out as my body and I gave in to the pull of sleep. As soon as I sunk into the darkness, I’d wished I hadn’t. The Scribe Virgins words seemed to take on a life of their own (Obliterate it all, can take it from you.) My back was bare and so was the heart that I’d discovered existed in my chest a year ago. He was gone, I knew of him but he was gone from me. He was another Brother, the connection gone, the bonding never happened. I could see it in his deep hazel eyes; he stood right there in this dream state and looked at me with no more emotion than that of a good friend. I jerked up out of the screwed up sleep so suddenly that I misjudged where I lay on the bed and landed in a heap of black sheets and weapons still strapped to me on the floor. My head was pounding wildly but nowhere near as harsh as my heart. I fought through the tangled up mess of sheets to finally get up to my knees, I shredded the holster and black T-shirt off that I passed out in. My ungloved hand went immediately over my shoulder so that I could feel the tops of the deeply carved in letters that ran from one side clear to the other side of my back. My head dropped down in a massive sense of relief. It was still there, he was still a part of me. As much as it was destroying me not to be with him right now, it would kill me from the inside out to lose him completely from every part of my being. I was kneeling there with my head bent and my breathing coming in long ragged breaths when I felt it. It was instantaneous, every vein in my system lit up like a lite bright jacked up on supercharge, the blood that poured through them heated up like molten lava flooding through me. Even though I knew he was drawing closer, I couldn’t move, I stayed there for what felt like hours with my glowing eyes fixated on the door until I heard the knock. That was all it took to have me up and across the room jerking it open. There was no thinking, no plotting out how to address or easy flow of words, once again I went by actions and reaction alone. My hand came up to grip the back of Butch‘s neck and I pulled you inside, I didn’t even need to think a full second before the door slammed shut behind you and when it did I had you pressed back up against it with my forehead leaning against yours. I was fully prepared to take a knee to the gut right now or anything else just as long as I had some type of physical contact with you.
Butch
-I was not at all sure what I was going to find on the other side of the door that I stood in front of. I half expected a shout that would tell me to go away. I really hoped that wasn’t the case though because that would just crush me, utterly and completely crush me. I didn’t have long to think about it or anything else because the door swung open and I was being pulled inside of it. I had a split second to take in your shirtless appearance before my back hit the now closed door. The hat I had on fell to the floor when you pressed your forehead to mine. My eyes closed and I just drew in a breath. My chest burned with how fast my heart was pumping out blood. There it was… It was like waking up from some terrible dream and discovering you weren’t dead after all. I moved my head back far enough to look around. My eyes flicked to the rest of the place quickly to make sure that we were alone and nothing fucked up was going on. When my eyes settled on you again I could see that you were every bit as weary as I was. My face creased with concern for you and my thumb came up to trace over your tattooed brow. Why we always went through these cycles I would never know. Too much passion burned through us to stay at a steady pace for any length of time. It had happened before, it would happen again. We tear each other apart and come back together again. The image of the destroyed wreckage of the Pit flashed through my mind. I grabbed either side of your head firmly and pushed off of the door, turning to land your back against it instead.- Don’t you see, Vishous? It doesn’t matter where either of us are. You will always be mine and I will always be yours. You can’t possible leave something that is that much a part of you. You can’t run from me anymore than I can run from you. -I reached over your back and trailed my fingers over the name there.- But you have to know, this guy… this name on your back… It means nothing without you. I’m not him without my Savior. I’m nothing… -The tears started again and I just let them. I needed to get everything out before I lost my mind completely.- I had finally been able to do that again. To take in that evil. Finally! Because of you. My only thoughts were to get home to my hellren, not the huge door that I’d left open to that fucking evil son of a bitch. -I stopped to take a breath and my fingers tightened in the hair at the base of your neck.- I fucked up. I know I did and I’m sorry. But you and I… we aren’t done. We will never be done. You could tell me to get the fuck out of here right now and that wouldn’t change. I would still be yours. And as such, you will always hold my heart and my soul with you. -I gave up, I was so tired and I had poured it all out as best as I could. My fingers let go of your hair and I fell against you with my arms wrapped around your neck. My head rested on your bare shoulder and I mumbled into your skin.- Please, Vishous. I will beg if I have to. Don’t make me leave. I love you so damn much it hurts.
Vishous
When neither the knee to my groin or gut came, I leaned closer. There was always that heat that radiated from Butch, it was welcoming, relaxing and all him. Not many had seen the full fury of my anger unleashed; I’d always kept a tight rein on it, only releasing it in ways that suited me, like a few nights ago. But Butch had not only seen it, he’d been on the receiving end of it more than a few times. Yet even so Butch stayed with me, I knew I wasn’t the easiest of males to be with, my communication skills were elementary at best. My fingers tightened their hold on the back of your neck while my other hand grabbed a hold to your side, no motherfucking way was I letting go. Even when you flipped the situation around and I found my back hitting up against the wall I kept my hold. Each word you spoke rang true in my ears but it wasn’t them alone that had my crystal clear gaze moistening up. No, it was the fact that I had brought you to such lengths that your face was now streaked in wetness. That right there hurt worse than any punch to the face or jab to my kidneys. “I’m sorry Cop, I can tell you fifty reasons why I lost it but fact is none of it matters, I fucked up and handled that shit wrong. I know stuff will get screwed and end upside down but all that matters to me is in the end what you just said is true, your mine. I can’t do this life without you Butch, not now that you showed me what it’s like to feel and be touched. There’s just no going backwards from that.” The fingers that had been gripping your neck slid up into your hair and my other at your side moved around to your lower back to pull you in tighter. “Fuck! I love you Nallum, I’d sooner cut my other nut off then send you away from me.
Butch
-I easily melted against you when your hand dropped to hold me close. It was so natural for me now that I couldn’t imagine anyone else ever touching me. My head came up from where I’d rested it as soon as you started talking. I stared with the same kind of wonder that I always felt when I was looking straight into your eyes. It was so strange to see something so undeniably beautiful on a face that was unmistakably male. It was almost like a string of diamonds laying against a big ole adam’s apple. I ducked my head some to hide the smile that thought brought. I really didn’t want to tell you that but god it was so true. I placed my hand on the center of your chest, angling my torso back a bit. The hand balled up in a fist and I rapped your chest lightly over your heart.- Mine. It’s where I will always be. -I licked my lip and tilted my head some to get a better look at the stunning male in front of me. My gaze dropped lower at the mention of your nut only to run slowly back up your body with a grin. Millions of deliciously naughty images rolled through my mind and by the time I locked eyes with you again I saw nothing but our naked bodies entwined.- That’s not your nut, that’s my nut and you are leaving it right where it fucking is cause I plan on using it. -I thrust my groin right up against yours and leaned back far enough to take my leather coat off. I was still dressed from coming straight off of patrol; my fingers worked quickly to remove coat, weapons and even shirt. I let out a relieved breath as I leaned back against you. My eyes closed and rolled some at the feel of skin on warm skin. When my eyes opened again everything was right with my world once more. My forearms hit the door just above your shoulders and I crushed my lips to yours with all the need of someone that needs to feel their lover’s body once more.-
Vishous
I leaned my head back against the door but kept my iridescent eyes locked on you. Once again I felt whole, not ripped with jagged edges stabbing me from the inside out. “That won’t change Butch, in me is where you will always be, my blood, my heart and my whole damn system.” One dark brow shot up as I watched that tongue of yours slip out to sweep over your lips, I probably watched it with a bit too much interest but damn I already missed that tongue. I did however catch the look you gave me when your eyes went a roaming and damn if it didn’t have me grinning with a little bit of tongue licking on my own lips. I also didn’t try to hide the severe shiver that ran through me at hearing you stake claim on my body parts. “All yours Cop, all fucking yours, and it’s at your disposal any damn time you want to use it.” I grunted out a groan and pressed back with just as much pressure when you thrust against me. There wasn’t time for much else because DAMN!! All the sudden you were place I locked my arm back around you and held you right there in a death hold. Fuck, skin on skin, yeah that had me rock hard and ready to fuck a hole in the ground. With all the screwed up shit that had went down, I was more than amped up for some hardcore makeup fuck me hard sex. I barely had time to angle my head when next thing I knew your arms were braced on either side of my head and warm lips were smashed over mine. That was all I needed to feel, my mouth opened and my tongue dived in like it was digging for gold and I would find it down the back of your throat.
Butch
-It felt like my world had gone from black and white to brilliant technicolor. Always at the beginning of a relationship there would be moments of awkward, where lips might not mesh up right and you get a clash of teeth or uncertain body movements. We were so far beyond point that it was hard to remember what it had been like to question how you would move or react. It was a thing of beauty. As soon as your mouth opened I knew automatically how to mold to your lips. My body knew the dance, pushing and pulling at all the right times to get the most pleasure for both. My hands fell from the door and I scratched my fingers up and down your sides and up through the small of your back, all while my hips rolled and rocked in time with you. I didn’t even try to hold back the sounds that tumbled into your mouth from deep in my chest. I never held back noises or reactions with you, if anything I made them louder. Sex was so much funner when I could scream at the top of my lungs as well. And fuck, you could make me call the rafters down on top of our heads. The moment your tongue speared deep inside of my mouth I grabbed it with my teeth and my fangs jumped to the occasion, punching through the soft tissue of your tongue. I growled and threw my entire body against you as I tasted your blood once more. For some reason I couldn’t even remember the last time that I had tasted the rich liquid. I pulled my head back some with fangs still anchored in place before coming back to where I had started. I hissed some and took my fangs from your tongue only to grab it right back up between my lips. My bonding scent broke out like a hot sweat all over my body. One hand dove down the back of your already tight leathers to grab your ass in a tight hold. I wanted the pants off your fucking body and that’s exactly what my other hand set about doing, pulling and yanking on the front of your leathers.-
Vishous
A savage growl crawled up my throat the second I felt your fingers scraping down my sides and back. This is where it all fell into place, no matter what might be going on in the outside world or better yet in the Manse, when it was just us like this, nothing else mattered. The growl that was easily coming out turned into something mixed with a groan and a moan. There was no thinking, my brain was on the backburner, and only thing that I was going on was pure feeling and reaction, which is why my body was easily following right along with yours. Fuck, who would have thought that the human hard nose cop that walked in the door not that damn long ago would have me against not just any door but the one of my Penthouse, grinding away against me. My hand slipped from the small of your back to shove down into the waist of your pants so that I could grip a hold of your ass. Ahhhhh yeah…that’s the good stuff right there. My hips jacked up off the door and I rubbed, grinded and shoved my throbbing length right dead center between your legs. I wanted more of those wickedly delicious sounds; they were truly some kind of undoing inside my head and body, each one more decadent than the last. My tongue swept around the inside of your mouth, tasting up all that is you, when I felt those fangs spear through it, I almost slid down the damn door. A mix of pain and pure ecstasy of pleasure seared through me. It was a teasing dance, one I enjoyed to its fullest, you pulling back, coming in for more. The hand that was shoved all the way down your pants managed to work my fingers over the warm skin until I found that oh so fucking heated up happy place. I had to stretch my arm out some when you went for a mad tearing spree at the front of my leathers, eventually after a few seconds I gave up and jerked my hand free of your pants. Pulling my head back and laying my hand on your chest to push you back just a couple steps. “Let me help you there Cop.” I finished the job and just ripped the front of my leathers the rest of the way open then shoved them down my legs so I could kick them off and away from me. I wrapped my fingers around my already harden length and gave myself a few good strokes before I nodded at your pants. “Turnabouts fair play, let me see my prize Butch.” 
Butch
-The muscles in my ass flexed and tightened as your hand laid claim to my ass. I still remembered the sting of the flesh even if I didn’t feel it anymore. I could only imagine what it would have been like to feel you pounding away at that tender ass. It was something that I had wanted so bad that I could almost taste it and I even considered begging for it. I flushed at the thought and hoped you didn’t catch it as I knew you sometimes did. You were bringing out sides of me that I would have never thought were there, not in a million years. I had to let go of your tongue so that I could recover my breath. I swallowed a healthy amount of your blood and gasp for air as you ground up against me.- Oh god yes… -I could feel the clear imprint of your hard cock rubbing along mine and it was driving me insane. My eyes flashed brightly when you put your hand to my chest and pushed me away. I was forced to let go of my hold on your ass and I really didn’t want to. My blunt nails scraped over your skin as I stood back with a growl. I didn’t want to let go of you for an instant now that I had you in front of me but I quickly changed my tune when you took your pants off. I literally drank in the sight of you standing in front of me naked. I wanted to reacquaint myself with every inch of that body. I was drooling just to taste you once again. A long groan rolled out of me as I saw your hand working over you own length. I almost dropped to my knees right then and there but I realized that you said something. I looked up to see your expression and I understood completely. My thumbs tucked into the waist of my leathers at the back of my pants. I swayed my hips back and forth as my hands moved forward. I opened the front of the pants just barely enough to where I could get my hand down the front. I pulled my bent cock upward so that the dripping head was free. I bit my bottom lip to keep from grinning wickedly. I pushed my hips forward and took a rolling turn until my back as facing you. I looked over my shoulder at you as I opened my pants the rest of the way and started to slowly pull them down. I pushed them past my ass and bent all the way over, even tossing in a sinful moan. I stayed right there like that and deliberately took my time undoing the laces on my shitkickers. I widened my stance and looked at you under the span of my legs as I pulled the boots off. I threw them across the room followed up by my socks. I ran both hands up one of my legs as I straightened back up and tossed you another look over my shoulder before dropping the pants the rest of the way down my legs. I kicked them over by the rest of the discarded clothes and finally turned back toward you. I let my gaze wander around the room, the possibilities here were endless.- Table, bed, or other nallum? Where do you want me? -I licked my lips and leaned in close to you to flip the lock closed on the Penthouse door.-

No comments:

Post a Comment