Monday, October 28, 2013

Lose the Pillow


Butch
-Unbuckles Pillow V from the passenger seat and tucks him under my arm before I jump out of the Escalade. I sprint through the tunnels in a hurry to get back to the Pit. Once I'm through the door I call out loudly to V- Honey! I'm home! -Just breathing in the familiar scents again does wonders for me. I drop my new pillow buddy down in the chair in front of V's wicked computer set up.- Keep an eye on things, lil nallum. -I pat his head and step away. Articles of clothing start disappearing and dropping all over the floor. God it feels good to be home! I step over to the sound system and crank it way the hell up.-
Vishous
So I've been replaced by a pillow and a black marker. Not sure how I feel about this.
Butch
Nallum!! -tosses down Pillow V and runs at the real thing- Who said I was replacing you? Dirty lies!
Vishous
Cocks a tatted brow at Butch."I watched it all on video, you even had the thing in bed with you. It's because I don't dance, isn't it?"
Butch
You do dance, you just don't know it. And of course I had it in bed with me the hat smells like you. I missed you... 
Vishous
Then prove it, show me how much you missed me and not the other me.
Butch
-steps closer to V- I've been sitting here naked all day waiting for you. Since when do I do that?
Vishous
Groans picturing exactly what Butch said. "In my mind..al-fucking-ways Cop."
Butch
You know how much I like my clothes. -sliding up right next to V- The only thought I had was coming back to you. Tasting you, feeling you, seeing you and yes smelling you.
Vishous
Slides my gloved fingers up the side of Butch's face, slipping them into your hair and grips on."That my Cop is exactly what I wanted to hear." The corners of my lips curl up and I lean down and slide my nose up Butch's neck, inhaling your scent deeply. "Mine!"
Butch
-My head falls to the side and I melt against V. My arms come around him to keep myself from falling.- There isn't a thing on the planet that will ever take your place. I'm all yours and would be lost if I wasn't.
Vishous
The pillow can stay when I'm not around, but if it tries to squeeze in bed between us, I get to torch it, true?" Chuckles right before I take a bite out of Butch's ear lobe.
Butch
Save the hat. I'm pretty partial to that hat. -My body tenses up as soon as I feel the bite. A long groan rolls out and I almost fall down if it weren't for the tightening grip on V's hips- God, I missed you so much.
Vishous
Releases my hold on Butch's ear and licks up the small drops of blood that appeared on the thin skin." You have no clue what hearing those words from you does to me Butch. I don't think a single soul has missed my presence before. So pillow V made you feel better while you were away from me?" Looks at Butch then over at the pillow a few feet away. I just shake my head and chuckle."Another first Cop, you actually have the power to make me jealous with a fucking pillow. God help anyone who would actually try to take you from me."Rubs my thumb over Butch's full bottom lip."I'd skin them to the bone but make sure to keep alive before I was done."
Butch
I miss you when you walk into the next room. -One hand dropped to trace over the outline of V's crotch as I considered what he said.- I'm not sure that saying it made me feel better is entirely accurate. It was more like sharing space with a ghost of you. I could talk to it and imagine you responded. If I squinted really hard I could pretend you were next to me. With the hat it almost smelled like you. But in the end it wasn't even close and I was left with blue balls the entire time I suppose I could have left the room that we once shared and gone down to talk to the chick I should have been guarding but she might not have appreciated being skinned alive. -I grinned and ran my tongue over V's thumb-
Vishous
A wickedly grin creases my lips as I watch Butch's tongue slip out to lick over my thumb. "You forget who you are talking to Cop, I don't give two fucks who appreciates my techniques. Female or not, she gets in my way of you, her hide is gone. Now onto whatever is going on that kept my Nallum from our bed. You want to give me the 411 on what I'm missing out on because right now all I have is the fact that you were gone and spent a night with some female." I drop my hand from Butch's face and takes a hold of Butch's wrist. Practically dragging you with me to the couch and cops a seat then does some more pulling on you to get you to take a seat with me."And don't misjudge my laid back exterior, I'm seething inside with images that has my whole body buzzing with radiating power just waiting to be released. Plus I smell a slight tinge of skank on you, we will take care of that soon also."
Butch
-I reluctantly let go of V and followed him to the couch. I didn't need any convincing to sit down and I chose to sit right in V's lap. My hand trailed up behind his neck and I stretched my legs out over the rest of the couch.- Technically you should be blaming Wrath for keeping me there. But if you watched the video feeds than you know that I stuck to that room pretty much the whole time. -I paused and ran my nose up V's chest, inhaling deeply- The whole mess was kinda my fault for even sticking my foot into in the first place though. -I straightened up and looked into V's crystal clear eyes- You were busy cleaning up that glitter mess in here and you got an email on your phone. I thought it was mine at first so I picked it up. When I saw that it was from a chick I almost lost my shit. But when I read it I found more than I'd bargained for. That chick I was watching wrote a big ole story about Wrath and Kisa that included way more detail than I wanted to know about them two. So... come to find out this chick gets dreams with deets about people and writes 'em down.
Vishous
With each word Butch spoke I groaned more and louder, by the time he was done my head was dropped back on the couch. "Sounds like all kinds of fucked up work." I rolled my head on the back of the couch and looked at Butch."So what is our chances of finding a hidden cave with no chance of anyone finding us? I'm game for that you know." I let out a low growl and actually thought it all through. It wasn't a rare thing for our race to have certain skills, hell each of the Brothers had their own. But this was not a Brother and that was the issue. "Is Wrath the only one she has caught a look into and fuck why did she have to hit on the King. I mean damn why not Rhage and his latest fuck of the month." I pulled my head up and pinned Butch with a dead pan look. "The video I watched was you here in the Pit, not the house you spent a day with a dream seeing female with. I trust you, but not anyone else with you."Shrugs, I slip my arms around Butch and pulls him closer to my chest."What can I say, I'm distrustful ass."
Butch
-When V's head dropped back I took the opportunity to close my mouth around his adam's apple. I slid my tongue over the skin before sitting back up again. I nodded my agreement with V's assessment of the sitch- Definitely ten kinds of borked. The big guy didn't seem too pleased by it either. -My thumb came up to run over V's tatted brow- I say we absolutely need to find a cave and deck that shit out batman style so we can beat a quick retreat at a moments notice. Minus the internet or cell phone coverage cause I would want you all to myself with no interruptions. -My gaze flashed over to V's computers and I wondered if he could even handle being so disconnected.- Far as I know, now remember I was spying on the convo and didn't catch it all in great detail, but from what I heard she's off of Wrath now and having other dreams. Dunno who or what but before I left she had me let her into the computer there so she could keep track of stuff for Wrath. -I ran my fingers down the middle of V's chest and tugged on his shirt, pulling it up.- I might have been in the same house as that female but that doesn't mean that I was with her. -I chuckled thinking about it.- Actually she could have probably run off and I wouldn't have known. I'm kind of a shitty guard for a cop I guess.

1 comment: