Monday, October 28, 2013

Takes a Licking and Keeps on Spitting


Vishous
The Pit was empty but I knew Cop wasn’t too far away. I could feel that pull of him in my veins, hell in my whole fucking system. In fact he was so close that if I wanted to I could locate his exact footing in seconds but right now I needed to do a few things before I met up with him. I stripped my shirt off, throwing it in one of the two chairs in our bedroom; next my shit kickers came off and I kicked them under the same chair. The king size bed was neatly made before me but I added some accessories to the four post that made up the frame of it. I picked this bed out myself. No ordinary one would do and the one that I had before my Hellren came into the picture was nothing more than a mattress and box springs on a metal frame. In fact when I redesigned the Pit, I handpicked every piece that was in our own home away from the Manse. All the furniture was mostly made to my specifications and to the eye it looked simple and normal enough, but each piece had its own hidden quality about them. I easily attached the leather straps with cuffs to each sturdy post and then laid out the contraption on the bed. My cock hardened and pulsed just looking at the display and my male wasn’t even here yet. I was more than amped up. My tongue slipped out to sweep over my already elongated fangs. I didn’t waste any more time, I set up the box and wires, made sure that was ready for use when I wanted it to be. I couldn’t resist stepping around the bed and picking the leather cuffs up that I just attached to the post minutes ago. I slid the soft material around my wrist and immediately a wicked groan hissed past my lips. Soon, I told myself, very fucking soon. I dropped the leather back to the bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. In this instance I wasn’t even sure how much control I would have over myself. All it took was the image of Butch laid out to have me wondering how far I’d be able to go before I blew a nut.I shook my head and sent a txt to Butch ”I’m waiting for you, make sure you remember the rules of the Pit when you enter.
Butch
-I’d finally managed to drag my lazy butt out of the couch I was occupying for most of the night. The shower did feel good but what I really wanted was some grub and in the end that’s what won out and got me in gear. One of the good things bout living in this place was that you never had to make your own meal if you didn’t feel like it. Which in my case was a blessing to the kitchen in the Pit. It was never a good call when I actually tried to make something. I headed straight for the main kitchen in the mansion and stole something tasty from the doggens that really wanted me the hell out of there and would shove endless amounts of food in my face to get me out of their way. I was sitting at the large dining table stuffing my face with some kind of pasta that tasted like heaven when I heard my phone go off. I knew from the ring tone that it was Vishous and I pulled it out mid-bite to read it. I almost choked on the food when I saw the text and I had to set the phone down on the table to grab for the glass of water. Inhaling food never feels good. When I could finally breath again I stood up from the chair and left the half eaten food laying there. No doubt the doggen would sort it out. I almost forgot my phone in my haste and had to dash back to grab it. Probably wouldn’t do to have someone else see that text sitting on my screen. I tucked the phone in my pocket and beat feet to the Pit. I stopped at the door and actually thought twice about taking my clothes off right there. I thought better of it and waited until I got inside the door instead. But you better believe I didn’t take more than two steps inside before I was taking the clothes off. I left them in a crumpled pile on top of my shoes and padded silently across the floor. Times like this always had my adrenaline running high. I never knew what Vishous was going to do next and that really was all part of the fun. I knew were he was, I could feel him like a homing beacon and I walked straight to our room. My wide eyes took in the room with the quickness of any good detective and I immediately looked down at my feet waiting for whatever V was going to tell me to do with my hands clasp behind my back.-
Vishous
I was leaning against the far wall facing the doorway into our room. My arms were crossed over my bare chest and with each breath in that I took I felt Butch drawing closer. The corners of my lips drew up in a wicked grin and I made myself stay just where I was. Passion, I didn’t know it’s true meaning till that smart ass walked into my life. Now I reveled in it. I heard the door open and close, then I heard the rustle of clothing and my grin grew wider. Holy fuck!!! I could already see his body as he came closer, I knew it better than I knew my own. Finally Butch was almost exactly where I wanted him. Here in the Pit was our own, here is where we both could let down the walls that others stood on the other side of, here it was us and no one or nothing came between that. I pushed off the wall and stopped mid step when Butch’s head bowed down and he clasped his hands behind that broad back. Fuck, what I true gift I have in this male. I started across the room and stopped when I stood directly in front of Butch, laying my gloved finger under his chin, I lifted Butch’s face up. “Truly you are my precious and because of that I have something for you." I slid the pad of my leather thumb over Butch’s full bottom lip, pulling it down some as I did. "This is the gift that keeps on giving and soon you will know why that is." I let my hand fall away and moved to the bed. "Come, let me take care of you and get you ready,Step over here and just stand.” 
Butch
-There was no controlling the erection that I had. I’d gotten it as soon as I received the text from Vishous. I could stood there naked as the day I was born and with my head down and I could almost count the steps that it took for V to make his way over to me by the pulse in my cock. I could see his feet in front of me but I didn’t need eyes to know that he was right in front of me, I could feel it through every fiber of my being. It was the constant tug that I always felt toward V even from a time before we were lovers. I saw the gloved hand come into view and felt the familiar sensation of leather on my skin. My head lifted only as far as Vishous raised it. My gaze flicked to his beautiful diamond eyes before focusing on his mouth. I still can’t explain the feeling that always rushed through me whenever he called me his precious. For some reason that expression always affected me differently than any other title that V had for me, and we had many between us. My lids dropped to the thinnest slits and it was almost as if I were drugged or heavily intoxicated. My flicked out to lick over thumb that pressed on my bottom lip and I sucked in a halted breath that soon became a sigh when V stepped away again. I saw where he wanted me to stand and my feet carried me across the floor. I tried not to see anything else in the room and just focus on one thing at a time. Stand here, I could do that, easy enough. My cock was already leaking and the only person that could make that stop was right in front of me. I hoped he wouldn’t though.-
Vishous
I waited only long enough for Butch to reach the side of the bed before I picked up the first thing. It was a leather belt that I held up for Butch to see. The length would fit easily around the waist with another piece of strap hanging down with a plug protruding from one part and a ringed hole made on the other end. Between the two ends there was a small box that was closer towards the ringed out hole.”You will have the pleasure of sleeping in this and in time you will see and learn how this will benefit you." I slipped the belt around Butch’s waist and locked it in place firmly. My hand slid down further and I rubbed my finger over the tip of Butch’s weeping head, catching a few drops of liquid. "Before the day is over my precious, you will be drained of every drop." I brought my wet finger to my mouth and sucked at first just the tip and then the whole digit in. I groaned hungrily at the small taste. Pulling my finger out I pointed at the bed and commanded you. "Lay down dead center Butch, I do get off displaying you.
Butch
-I looked at the belt that V held up clearly for me to see but it didn’t mean anything to me until I knew what it was used for so I just stood there as he locked it around my waist. The slight brush of his fingers over my skin sent a shiver through me. I wanted to lean in closer to smell the male thick in my nose but I didn’t, I stood where I was told and did nothing more than lick my suddenly dry lips. There was no sense in being nervous about this kind of stuff anymore and honestly since the club I had lost that deer in the head lights feeling. It was more like an eager anticipation of what was to come. I could almost taste your excitement and that had me firmly rooted in place and listening to every syllable that crossed your kissable lips. I didn’t even try to puzzle out what was going on me, I didn’t need to and that was actually a strange thing for me because I usually did. My face pinched in an almost pained whimper as I felt your finger over the tip of my cock. I bit my lip to keep from swaying and was actually glad when you gave me some kind of action because standing there watching you taste me and obviously enjoy it was only making me leak harder. I slid onto the bed with a smooth grace that I shouldn’t have right now and laid out exactly in the middle, a spot where we normally would be holding on to each other if we were asleep. I didn’t know how you wanted me ‘displayed’ so I just sprawled out comfortably until you changed that.-
Vishous
I stood there still as a statue beside the bed for a moment and just looked at Butch laid out. It blew my mind the utter trust the male had in me. People all over the world threw trust at random people and then bellowed when it gets betrayed. For me It was just as precious as my male. I let out the deep breath that was caged in my chest and took the wrist nearest me. I locked the leather cuff around Butch’s wrist and then moved to the other side of the bed and did the same with the other arm, leaving both locked to the post. “I could easily keep you like this for days and soon enough I will. Just not yet." I grabbed a tube of lube from the bedside table before walking down to the foot of the bed and taking a seat between Butch’s legs. Flipping the cap open I squirted a good amount of the clear lube in my fingers. I let my gaze roam up your fit strong body before landing my diamond eyes on hazel ones. "Just lay back and relax." I flashed a wink up at you before I slid my slick fingers down between your thighs. I was tempted to play but right now that was not my goal. So I slid the tips of my fingers around Butch’s warm puckered hole some before pushing them through the tight ring of muscles and twisting my wrist I slowly started to finger fuck your ass, lubing your entrance up good and slick. Only when I was sure I had you prepared and a little open did I pull my fingers out. I wasted little time in applying a generous amount of lube to the plug connected to the strap and with ease I worked the tip inside Butch just like I had my fingers. Slowly I slipped the end in and out of you and then with a nice hard shove I pushed the black rubber all the way up in you. My brain and body was shouting a resounding FUCKKKKKKK at the sight before me. My sharpened canines pierced straight through my tongue and I enjoyed the small bit of pain. I grabbed the remaining strip and looped it the rest of the way between Butch’s legs.With my free hand I took a hold of your thick cock and worked Butch’s full length through the cut out hole before attaching the end up to the belt at your waist. It was really a simple contraption. A belt with the middle strap connected from the back to the front and leaving no room to dislodge with how firmly it fit and pulled from back to front. Before I slid off the bed I locked both of Butch’s ankles to either of the foot post where I had attached the bindings. I stopped and once again took a moment to let my eyes feast on the male before me. "Now for the real pleasure and torture My Precious one.” By now my iridescent eyes were fully alight as well as the tatts that boarded my brow. I crouched down at the foot of the bed and retrieved the long electrical cords that I attached to the box that now lay settled right against Butch barely covered by the black strapped nuts. Again I crouched down now that I had it all in place and turned on the control that the cords were connected to. When I stood back up I had to do plenty of readjusting to the thickening bulge in my pants. “Fucking perfect." I stepped around to the side of the bed and even before I reached Butch’s side the box on the ground clicked on and the first of a many series of vibrations shot through the plug in Butch’s ass, going straight up to the box just under your nuts.
Butch
-I watched Vishous move around the bed and attach my wrists securely. He hadn’t asked me to say anything so I kept my mouth shut but there was no holding back on the natural moans and groans that came from me. You’d never asked me to quiet them and I never bothered to. I hadn’t ever said it out loud and I probably never would but I actually loved being tied down, especially by Vishous. No actually I had to correct that, ONLY by Vishous. The feeling not being able to go anywhere was a major turn on for me. I was drawing in deep breaths before V moved between my legs. Lay back and relax? That was actually easy and it felt almost like the images that I remembered seeing of the Nestea commercials where the lady just falls back with her arms spread. My head fell back and I did go slack, completely, with my legs spread wide. This was the one person on the planet that would never do anything to actually hurt me and I was at peace with whatever would happen next. My mouth fell open in a loud groan as I felt fingers slide up inside of me, fingers that I knew very well and were so at ease inside of me that you could almost say that he’d mapped it out. My feet anchored in the mattress and I moved my ass in time with the action he was giving me. A small whimper slipped out when your fingers left me and my eyes immediately rolled back when the plug was inserted. I lifted my head a bit to watch what you were doing and it was a struggle to not take advantage of your hand on my cock as you slid it into place. I bit my lip to help me keep still and that was clearly a mistake because of the lengthened fangs that I still sometimes forgot I had. Fuck it, I sucked in the blood and before I knew it my ankles were secured too. I was definitely on display now, arms spread and legs spread. The fact that you obviously enjoyed the view was all that I really needed, it was all that really mattered to me and sent a thrill straight through me. I did know a small moment of panic when I saw you grab the electrical cords. That usually didn’t bode well and I had images of my nuts being seared to bits. In the end, no matter what happened, there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it now and there was no sense worrying about the unknown. You always pushed my limits to the very edge and showed me new things. If I hadn’t been willing to go here than I wouldn’t have in the first place. My eyes were glued to Vishous as he came around the bed when I felt whatever had actually been plugged in. My eyes went wide and I let out a surprised cry as the sensations rolled through me. I pulled at my restraints and rolled my head back.- Oh God…. -The words were more moaned than anything and I sunk back to the mattress panting.-
Vishous
I dimmed the lights in the room but it didn’t matter because the more I watched Butch the more my own eyes lit up like a spotlight. I had set the settings not quite mid way but it was strong enough of a current that I could feel the vibrations easily. I licked my lips and leaned down some over Butch bound down body once the first jolt came to an end. My throat was tight and my tone was all kinds of husky. “That my precious one is what you will go through repeatedly all day long." I traced my fingers down Butch’s chest until my fingertips brushed over Butch’s fully erect leaking cock. "There is no pattern, randomly it will jolt and by the time I turn it off I expect this bed to be soaked with loads of your cum. Understand me?" I bent down lower and a with quick succession I bit down on one nipple than the other. Small drops of blood easily pooled up and I licked over the small wounds before standing back up. "I’ll be right here with you but that was the last touch you will feel from me." I backed up and grabbed one of the chairs nearest the bed. Pulling it closer to the bed I copped a seat and with my eyes fastened on Butch. I undid my leathers and pushed the folds open till my hardness sprang free. I let out a savage growl the second I wrapped my fingers around my throbbing length. My knees spread further apart as I started stroking my veiny cock.
Butch
-There was no other option left to me than to watch Vishous as he leaned over me. The tone of his voice cut through me but honestly he could have whispered right now and it still would have sliced through any thought that I thought I had. The small touch of his fingers left a hot path down the center of my chest with the jolt when he barely touched my cock that jutted proudly upward.- I understand. -The immediate reply to his question that was quickly followed by another cry from me as I felt his fangs sink into the tender flesh of my nipples. My ass clenched up tightly, hoping that another jolt wouldn’t be coming from this contraption right now because I would have lost it completely. The words ‘random’ and ‘all day long’ echoed in my head. I didn’t know how I would come out the other side of this but it wasn’t a dread that I was feeling it was more like a desire to make V proud of me. I had always tested myself, maybe not in this manner but now to come out on the other side and receive his praise… it was like the piece of a puzzle that I’d been missing. You could feel good about accomplishing even the most mundane things but if there was no one there notice it there was a hollowness to it. It was a selfish thing and I knew that but I enjoyed it non-the-less. There really only one person on the planet that I wanted to impress and he was currently licking blood from my taut nipples. It took me a moment to come to terms with the fact that this would be the last touch. I stamped down my initial reaction to beg for him to come back. I swallowed a few times and rolled my head to the side to see him pull up a chair next to the bed. He might not be touching me but he was watching me with an intensity. My eyes feasted on the sight of him pulling out his thick cock. I thanked my new and improved vampire eyes because I could see every detail almost as if I were right up close and personal. The second wave hit me and even knowing what to expect now didn’t prepare me for it. I was keenly aware of how the plug hit that spot inside of me that I didn’t even know existed until Vishous came along. My limbs pulled on the restraints again and I hissed out a breath between clenched teeth. My eyes stayed fixed on Vishous as I rode out the vibrations. There was no way that I was going to last long with this kind of assault but there was a part of me that wanted to know where that line was. I quickly found out when I didn’t even so much as have time to catch my breath and another jolt rocked through me. I felt the leather cut into my wrists and ankles as my body arched off of the bed.-Maaaaaster!… -Something in my brain flipped to ‘let go’ and I did just that. Thick strands sprayed all over my stomach and where ever else it may. The box under my sack worked with the vibrations in my ass to milk what I had until it clicked off again and I was left to fall back to the bed. I didn’t need to turn my head to know that Vishous was watching me. I could feel the tingle of his stare just as easily as I could see the blazing headlights that were his eyes wash over only me. It was better than having a flashlight pointed directly at you because I knew exactly where he was looking. I could even see each time he blinked. I couldn’t tell how long I laid there on that bed. Every time that I went limp after another orgasm the device would click on again and I would harden back up again. My heart was working over time to keep up with the blood flow. There was no holding back this onslaught it was demanding in its desire to drain me of everything. At some point I lost the energy to even scream out as another explosion raced through me. I was covered in layers of my own seed, some of it had dried a bit and some was more recent. The entire room could not have smelled more of my cum and sweat. My wrists and ankles were now numb to the pain of the bindings. I had pulled and strained so hard at the beginning that I knew the marks would be there for awhile even with improved healing. There were a few times when I thought for sure I would pass out but something always pulled me back, whether that be the incessant vibrations or the fact that I knew Vishous was right there watching me I couldn’t really say. My eyes would close and I would get hit again. I had to regulate my breathing and remain calm or this might have all went sideways. I didn’t want end up a hyperventilating mess and from the get go I had told myself that I would see this through. I laid there after continued orgasms that seemed to have no end. I couldn’t raise my head, hell I couldn’t even wiggle my toes. I doubted that I was even achieving a full erection anymore but I was too tired to even look. I was pretty sure that I was barely even shooting anything at this point. My mouth was dryer than the Sahara desert and my tongue lay thick in my throat. The moans and groans had all turned to whimpers if I made any noise at all. The phrase road hard and put away wet came to mind but it was more like run over and left for dead. I clung to the fact that Vishous was still there like it was the rope that would pull me through all of this. I was stubborn and I knew it. I refused to admit that I couldn’t take it anymore, but in the end even that I gave up. I heard the click again and my body gave an involuntary shudder. I rode out the vibrations and struggled to find my voice.-mmm… mMmaster… -It was so much effort to even get that out.- ... can’t… pleeeasse… 
Vishous
Not once did I close my eyes as each second, minute or hour passed. The show in front of me was too much for me to even think of missing a single thing. I literally fed off the sounds coming from the male bound to the bed. Every movement brought about my own pleasure. The way his back arched up, the straining of his muscles was so defined you could easily outline them. How the veins in his neck stood out as he fought and then gave into the vibrations coursing through him. All of it was exactly what I wanted and knew would happen. The male was always full of reactions and I’ll admit I sometimes did certain things just so that I could witness them. With the day blazing outside of our protective sanctuary I sit there stroking my cock but restraining my own release.Which was hard as fuck to do as I feasted on watching the male in front of me call out to me and unload stream after stream of cum. Now that was a wondrous scent filling the whole Pit up, one that if I could I would do that whole bottling it up and keep it. I couldn’t and didn’t try to count the many times the box went off, sometimes it seemed to click on every 5 to 10 minutes then it would die down to longer periods and suddenly go to rapid minute after minute kick on. All in all as the day time drifted into evening this was easily one of the hottest fucking experiences that my cop and I had done so far. I might not have been bound and feeling the machine working away at me, but I was still being tortured and tested with restraining myself from reaching out touching, tasting and releasing on what was right in front of me. I knew the end was nearing and when it did the words that croaked their way out of Butch were a sweet sweet melody. I folded my still raging hard on back in my leathers, stood up and walked to the foot of the bed, clicking off the box. Without saying a word I stepped around to each binding and released their hold on Butch. With each one I unlocked I rubbed and massaged feeling back into the area before moving onto the next until all four cuffs were lying empty on the bed. Then I went back to the foot of the bed and unhooked the cords, unsnapped the strip and pulled Butch‘s much released cock through the ringed hole then slipped the plug from his body.I dropped the belt to lie draped over the foot-board of the bed before going back to the side and getting in, gathering my more than drained cop closely to me. “You did more than just good, you went an hour more than I had planned.” I bent up at the waist and yanked the sheet that was folded up down there and pulled it over us. The whole bed smelled exactly of Butch and I wasn’t in any hurry to change that right now. “Rest now and later after you gain some strength we’ll shower but right now I want you and this bed just as it fucking is.” 
Butch
-I wasn’t sure that my voice was even loud enough until I heard V moving from the chair that he had been sitting. I laid there dreading that the device might kick on again before he got to me and as soon as I heard him click it off I breathed the biggest sigh of relief. I knew that if I had to go through another round I could easily black out. I didn’t even remember that I was still tied down until I felt V releasing my hand. I rolled my head to the side and my heavy lids cracked open wide enough to see the male that had been watching me this whole time. There was nothing but love and affection in my gaze as I watched him massage the feeling back into my hands. My limbs curled up close to my body as soon as he let go and moved to the next. I could barely feel my used up dick anymore but I could tell by the tugging and pulling that V was freeing me completely but I certainly wasn’t going to be doing anything anytime soon. I ended up curled in the fetal position before he drew me in close. There was nothing better than that feeling, being stripped down and laid bare and then held tightly when there was nothing left in you. My arms weren’t obeying me like I wanted them to but I huddled in a close as I possibly could to V. I knew that I was a sticky mess right now but if he didn’t seem to mind it then neither did I. I didn’t think that my heart had much more strength left in it but as soon as I heard the praise it swelled painfully in my chest. My breath hitched and I nuzzled into V’s chest. Before Vishous I would have looked at this type of thing and wondered what the reason for it was but right now I was floating on cloud nine. Completely at peace even knowing that I couldn’t so much as lift a finger right now. I was exactly where I wanted to be wrapped in the arms of my love.-

1 comment:

  1. *Flaps my wings* I wants Butch to be my pet! *Looks at V* Can I have him please!

    ReplyDelete