Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pillow V


Butch
-I was slowly going crazy in this house without Vishous. It wasn’t empty like the last time I was here but I still felt the hollow spot in the center of my chest. I could have gone down and got acquainted with the chick I was supposed to be keeping an eye on but I wasn’t exactly feeling social. I’d gotten use to being away from the others in the Pit with V and only V. I took out my phone and sent the millionth sext message to my nallum. I would probably drive him nuts with all of the crap I was sending him but that didn’t stop me from doing it. Somewhere during the course of things I’d gone down to the Escalade and retrieved our Sox cap and I kept smelling it. It was almost as good as burying my nose in his hair. Okay so it wasn’t anything like it but it was as close as I was coming right now. I looked over at the pillow beside me where he should be. Somewhere in the house I found a big magic marker and I stood the pillow on end so that I could draw on the case. The doggens would have my head for this but I didn’t give a fuck. I drew V’s likeness in as great a detail as I could manage. Pillow V even had the tatts that ran around his eye and an impeccably trimmed goatee. I couldn’t quite get his signature smirk but that was hard to capture in pillow form. I stuck the baseball cap on his head, squishing the pillow into it so that it would fit.- You look rough baby. Maybe you need some arms… -I took off my socks and stuffed them with toilet paper. I even took the time to blacken one ‘hand’ for the glove before I pinned them to the pillow with safety pins.- Much better! I know how handsy you are. Couldn’t take that away from you. -I leaned in next to my new buddy and snapped a picture with my phone, sending it to Vishous. I set him up on the bed next to me and flipped on the TV to watch some ESPN. I even commented on the things like he was actually sitting next to me. Normally I would be worried about my sanity at this point but I didn’t care. There was a loud ruckuss at the front door and I thought that maybe my prisoner was trying to escape so I grabbed up Pillow V and stuck my head out of the room I was in.- Oh it’s the King… -I whispered in my fake buddy’s ear.- Ya think this means we can leave now?… Let’s check it out. -Instead of going straight to the door of the drawing room and being so obvious about my snooping like Rhage would do, I went to the room above and laid down with my ear pressed to the floor. I couldn’t hear everything but it was enough. My arm was around Pillow V the whole time and I held perfectly still until the King left again.- What do ya think, love? This mean we can get the flip outta Dodge? -I gave the pillow a shake like it was nodding at me and I jumped up off the ground.- FREEEEEE! I’m coming home baby! -I did a little dance with Pillow V and burst out of the room.- Let’s blow this popsicle joint. -I slid down the banister with Pillow V still hooked under my arm and landed at the bottom of the stairs.- Heyo! Khristessa! Nice knowing ya! Color me gone!
Khristessa
hey! wait!!!
Butch
-I stopped at the door and turned back to Khristessa. Pillow V came up in front of me with an angry growl and I shook him a bit.- WHAT! I wanna go home! -Brings Pillow V’s gloved hand up- I will burn this whole place down!
Khristessa
I *tries not to laugh and fails lauging hard* Can you please help me get access to the computer. My chat with Wrath was that I would type out all dreams ,email them to him. Only Z has my laptop a this one is password protected And I highly doubt anyone wants my phone turned on. And it’s obvious you miss your mate. Help me please before you leave.
Butch
-I still had Pillow V up and I mimicked his voice.- We heard with the King was said. Well… most of it… kinda muffled… I wasn’t spying, shuddup! -I gestured with Pillow V’s arms as I spoke- Ok, since ya asked so nice and all, I guess I can help you. Resident computer genius here. -I had Pillow V give a salute and his hat fell off.- Ah shit son, you’re hair is fucked up. -I snatched the hat back up and put it on his head securely.- Much better. Alright let’s do this. -My head swiveled around til I saw where the computer was and I went in that direction. I plopped down in front of the computer with Pillow V in my lap. His little sock arms waved this way and that, still mimicking his voice.- I need a hand rolled and some Goose or this shit aint getting done. -I smashed his hands down on the keyboard and the computer beeped at me angrily. I looked down at Pillow V and shook my head.- Nallum you are all thumbs. This shit isn’t gonna work. Lemme help you. -Pillow V waved his hand at me and cursed me out some before I just took over. I typed in the password for Khristessa and even wrote it down on a notepad nearby.- Now in case you haven’t figured it out yet you should know that computer genius here will be watching everything you do. -I pointed a finger at Pillow V- Well not him… the real him… You know what I mean!
Khristessa
*laughing hard* Thank you .. Please go back to your mate before the damage is permanent and he kills me!!
Butch
Oh the damage was permanent long ago. -Looks up at Khristessa with a bit of the crazy eyes- Don’t ya know? That’s what love does to you. -I grinned wide and had Pillow V raise his hand up to wave at Khristessa- See ya ‘round toots. -I sprung up from the chair and squeezed my arm around Pillow V, leaning in to whisper conspiratorially- I am going to fuck the shit out of you when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment