Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Have You


Vishous
Punches the code into the keypad and shoves the door open to the Pit. Sunrise was minutes away, I knew I was pushing my luck but what was life worth if you didn’t test the limits and shove them a mile or two out. My blood was still raging through my veins like an out of control locomotive. My usually clear eyes had a shadow cast to them. I didn’t stop till I reached the small galley style kitchen and there I grabbed a bottle of Goose and Lag. I bypassed the glasses and my heavy boots could be heard and felt making tracks to the bedroom. I had no doubt Butch was close, most likely watching his watch and cursing my very name or something close to it.
Butch
-I came back to the Pit covered in ice cream and assorted toppings. I almost thought to make a joke about asking V to lick it off of me but as soon as I got there I realized that I would have been talking to the walls. I swiped a glob of what must have been strawberry from my eyes and looked around the empty interior. It wasn’t a night when he was supposed to be out on the streets. And there it was… the note… My first instinct was always to go after him. My mind raced through what was up. Had I been so tied up in my own shit lately that I’d failed to notice my hellren falling down a well? Those were usually the only times that he went off like this. I’d seen it before, I’d seen notes like this before. It was never something like ‘Hey, I’m going round the corner for flowers and chocolates.’ I paced a track across the floor a few times until I remembered that I was covered in sugar and it was hardening fast. I cursed a red streak and hit the shower. I stayed in there only long enough to get rid of the crud and then I was back out pacing again. A track around living room formed, then the kitchen and finally the bedroom. I would sit down, look at my watch, jump back up, sit down again, check my phone, thump my leg, pull my hair and repeat it all over again. As soon as I heard the door to the Pit I was out of the bedroom like an arrow. I didn’t stop until I had my arms around Vishous. I squeezed him long and hard before pulling away and actually looking at him.- Holy shit, baby. Are you okay? You look like you went ten rounds with a weed whacker.
Vishous
I barely made it to the bedroom when I was almost steam rolled by Butch. My arms flew out with a bottle in each hand and I gripped the delicate glass. Leave it to Butch to flip it around and pour on the worried stuff. I let my head drop down enough so that I could rub the side of my face against Butch before he let go. I gave a short nod and held up the bottles. “All good, have a drink or bottle with me Cop?
Butch
-My brows scrunched up with about a million question that ran through my head all at once. I reached up and ran my fingers through V’s wet hair. My nose picked up on more things than I wanted it to and I almost wished that I was still a human. I bit back every immediate thing that came to mind; still lost in my worry for V’s safety, well being and general mindset. I nodded and took the Lag from V’s hand.- Just tell me… ummm… should I be calling a chosen for you?…
Vishous
My eyes narrowed down so low that barely the blue outline could be seen. I managed to let go of the lag but my fingers curled around the bottle of Goose like it was a the chords of a neck and before I realized the glass shattered in my hand. “Don’t ever fucking patronize me. You have something to say then speak Cop. You know when you get like that in your head, you broadcast like a beacon." I took a step back, distance was a good thing at times and right now was one of those times. The veins on the back of my hand bulged as my fingers flexed. "Is it too much for me to walk in and have a fucking drink without you thinking shit or letting that head of yours skipping down some ass backwards lane?
Butch
-My eyes widened by degrees with each word spoken and by the time you were done I even had a twitch at the corner of one eye.- You take a stroll through my mind and still fail to see the whole picture so I’ll just lay it out since you seem to think I’m patronizing you. -I held up the bottle of Lag and shook it some.- I don’t want a fuckin drink! -I slammed it into the wall close by and just let the glass fall where it may.- What I want is to know why my husband just came home smelling like the back side of a tree, a fuck load of his own blood and a healthy dose of cum. Because last I checked you don’t have a fetish for humping trees until your bloody. But most of all I want to know WHAT THE FUCK?! Since the concerned route isn’t working I’ll try this way instead. -I took the steps forward that closed the gap between us and stared directly into your clear eyes.- I want to know if you are okay and I’m not just referring to your wounds.
Vishous
A hissed breath worked it’s way through my elongated canines. I wanted the fire to build higher in me, I wanted to feed it more fuel. But that all went to Hades in a hand basket when my male turned logic, deep seeded concern and strength back at me. More and more the coolness coursed through me and I even found my eyes lowering along with my head that I was shaking at the moment. “You have me on that….all of it."I drug my gloved hand through my hair and let it drop to my side."Look I need a shower then sleep. So you know, I am sorry about that." I drew my head up and pinned Butch with a unwavering stare. "You too pissed off now to come with me?
Butch
Oh I am pissed the fuck off alright but that doesn’t mean that I won’t still drill your ass into that bed. Wounds and all just so you can feel all of that shit. Don’t think I’m gonna kick back and forget about that side stepping you just did. Now get your ass in that bathroom so I can see if you need any stitches.
Vishous
I was already stripping and dropping my jacket, weapons and clothes as I walked to the bathroom. I had to dunk my head to hide a grin when I heard Butch’s tone, he sounded like a pissed off male but also a disgruntled concern probation officer. It still blew my fucking mind wide open how the male could take me from ready to jump off the edge to a grinning and horned up bastard. I made it to the bathroom with my foot kicking my leathers off and stood there before my male. I didn’t hazard a look down at myself, I knew two things were a definite, I was a fucked up mess and my cock was hard. I kept my mouth shut up until that point but I asked one simple question. “Do I shower first or do you want to inspect me further.” 
Butch
-I sucked in a hissed breath when V’s jacket came off and I saw his arms. His hands were bad enough but the deep gashes that ran up his arms had my heart flipping over. I took two steps forward and had to stop myself. My eyes narrowed and I walked a half circle around V. I had to fold my arms over my chest to keep from babying the love of my life because that was clearly not what he wanted.-Barbed wire if I’m not mistaken. -I knew that I wasn’t. I’d seen some fucked up things in my time on the force and it was one of those times. If someone had wrapped it around my hellren I would rip them apart, limb from limb. But something about his manner suggested that wasn’t the case. He had gone out seeking whatever he got, that much was certain. Self destruction I understood all too well, I just wondered at the reason behind it.- No, I got a pretty good idea of what’s doin. Clean up. -I almost didn’t realize how bad it hurt that he hadn’t said anything to me until I turned around and saw myself in the mirror. I ducked down to get the first aid kit from under the counter so that I wouldn’t have to stare at that face any longer.-
Vishous
I waited long enough for Butch to do a walk around before I stepped into the shower. There was no need to set it up, I wanted in and out and that is what I did. I flipped the nozzle on and let the cold slowly warming to hot water wash away all the dirt and debris covering my body. Within seconds the floor of the tub was coated in a dark muddy color and I washed every part of me till it ran clean and I could actually see my skin again. I cringed every now and then as the soap seeped into the wounds that were slowly healing but once I had it every particle cleaned and rinse, I felt almost new. I dragged my fingers through each side of my head and shook as much excess water off as I could from my hair before stepping out and grabbing up a towel from the rack and wrapping it around my waist. It didn’t take but a look or even a glance at Butch demeanor and face to know I fucked up. I tucked the towel in tighter and walked over to Butch. “I just did some old school training tonight, that’s all, nothing else and no one else. Feel me?
Butch
-I looked up at V’s reflection in the mirror and wondered if it was better to see the wounds when they were partially obscured by dirt. Now they stood out in stark contrast to his clean skin. My mouth drew up in a tight line and I focused on laying out what I would need from the first aid kit.- Old school… as in Bloodletter… -It wasn’t a question. I knew the answer.- Did you find your answers? -I was trying to understand but I had a hard time looking past the male that was hurting. It wasn’t even the external injuries that worried me. I knew that it was the internal struggles that were more devastating. I turned around but didn’t look V in the eyes, I focused on the wounds instead. I had a needle and thread already in my hand and I took the arm closest to me. I didn’t ask or wait to see if V was ready, i just picked the deepest gash and started working on it.-
Vishous
I leaned back against the counter and watched Butch closely. That was something I was more than use to doing by now. I always found my attention and eyes drifting towards Butch no matter how close or far apart we were. We could be in a crowded room with the Brothers and I would find my gaze fixated on the male. So I knew how his body spoke with each movement, how when he didn’t look up at me it ripped through me more than any barb wire in existence. My head shook and I let the deep breath that I didn’t realize I was holding, out. “There isn’t any answers, but I got what I needed right now and that’s the end game, True." I didn’t think or have to when Butch lifted my arm up and started stitching away on me. I trusted him, outside of myself, he was the only one I would let do this to me. I didn’t like this feel of discord that was flowing high as fuck right now between Butch and myself. With my free hand I placed my fingers under Butch’s strong chin and lifted your face up some. "This wasn’t about us, if I don’t get anything else across now, that is the one thing you have to get in that hard as fuck head of yours. Me and you, that is as sure as the blood that we share in each others veins.
Butch
-I couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony of this whole damn sitch. Here I was patching up a wound on my hellren’s arm while he was talking about how he ‘got what he needed right now’. A nice way of saying he’d patched himself up. I stopped trying to stitch him up when he raised my chin up. My brows furrowed some more and I resisted the urge to stick the needle straight in him and just leave it there.-And you call me hard headed?! You stubborn bastard! -I ground my teeth together and focused on slowing my breathing down before trying to spit out what was spinning through my head.- How many times have you told me that we are in this shit together? My problem with the Omega had not jack shit to do with you and you still helped me through it. But when you have a problem your first thought is to go out and beat yourself up? What would you have done if I did that? How would you have felt?
Vishous
I clamped my jaws shut and listened to the small rant that Butch was currently going on right now. I wasn’t so far gone that I didn’t get or agree with some of it. Still it was simple to me, it’s done and over, it didn’t have anything to do with us as a whole and I didn’t try to hide away any of it. But yet here I was being chastised further. My hand dropped away from your chin and I yanked my other one you was working from you and pushed off the counter. “I didn’t go and beat the fuck out of myself, I trained, there’s a difference. And even you go within yourself when shit goes down inside yourself." Shaking my head I yanked the thread from my arm and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom and out to the kitchen. Some things had no words, some had no name that you could put a definition to, it just was what it was. I grabbed a new bottle of Goose and this time I did include a glass. I took a seat in the living area on the couch and started in on the bottle.
Butch
-Instead of drawing you out all I managed to do was make you retreat further. I cursed at myself as you walked out of the bathroom with that look that said ‘I’m done talking about this’ louder than a megaphone. My fingers dug into my hair and I almost pulled out chunks in frustration. I took my time packing away the first aid kit, trying to settle down and come at this from a rational point of view. When I got it all done I came out into the living room. I stepped between V’s legs and sat down on the coffee table across from him. I rested my hands on my knees and looked directly at him whether he looked at me or not.- You are right. I go so deep inside of myself that I sometimes have a hard time seeing the top of the hole. I’ve fucked up along the way and done a lot of stupid things that made me wonder if I was going to lose you. But I didn’t lose you, you were always there to pull me out of the muck. -I sucked in a deep sigh and pushed back up off of the table.- You don’t have to tell me shit if you don’t want to, Vishous. I just want you to know that you aren’t alone. You haven’t been alone since I walked through that door. No matter how hard you try, things that affect one of us, hit both of us.
Vishous
I sit the glass of Goose down next to the bottle when Butch took a seat on the coffee table in front of me. My legs spread apart wider to make room for the larger than life male and when you went to stand up I took a hold of one of your wrist. My head cocked back and I locked my diamond eyes on deep hazel ones. “I know I’m not alone which is why I came back here…to you, it’s always been you who brought me back." My head dropped down a couple inches and I took a few much needed deep breaths before I could look back up to you." I’m not trying to hold shit back or anything else. The one thing that I do know is at the end and the beginning of anything, I have you.
Butch
-I stopped from moving any further away when that broken and battered hand closed around my wrist. My face twisted up and I forced down the concern because I knew that you would see it as pity and that wasn’t what I was going for. I sat back down heavily and took that hand that held me.- You can not fault me for worrying about the one person on this fucked up planet that means the most to me. -My thumb brushed over the ring on your finger.- You take care of so many things and so many people. I am damn proud to call you mine. -I lifted your hand and brought it to my lips. I licked the remaining blood from your knuckles with a slow deliberation.-
Vishous
I hunched forward a little more when Butch sit back down. My fingers curled some around yours and I found that I couldn’t take my eyes off of you and the more you spoke the more I felt like an ass. Finally I nodded. “I get the worrying part Cop, I do it enough with you and it’s when you quit worrying that I’m fucked and not in any damn good ways that I like." If there had been anymore words they all would have died off right then when Butch brought my battered hand to his mouth. My gut tightened up and my fangs made an instant appearance. I licked my lips as the growl built up, there was only one word that came to mind and that I wanted to say. "Mine!
Butch
-My eyes sparked brightly as I looked back to you. I grinned but didn’t stop what I was doing. That one word that drew at my heart like no other could.- Always, my love. -I picked out one of your fingers from the rest and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue twisted around the finger and my lips sealed down tightly. I drew my mouth from the digit slowly and leaned back on the coffee table to run my gaze over your body.- I’m going to need more time to lick all of those wounds. -My smile was lopsided and showed a hint of fang.-
Vishous
I used my free hand to push down on my aching length that was forming a nice tent under my towel while I watched you suck my finger into your more than willing mouth. My eyes dropped to mere slits and I all but drooled down my chin from the simple action. “Then it’s a good thing that night is not yet here and even if it was neither of us are on patrol tonight so take all the time you want, I’m your more than willing male.
Butch
-I stood up from the table but I didn’t let go of your hand. My gaze dropped to the delicious hard on that you weren’t hiding from anyone and ran slowly back up your body. I tugged on your hand to urge you up off the couch. I wanted full access to every portion of you and the confines of the couch were not going to work well for what I had in mind.- Let me take care of you baby. -I dropped your hand and stepped over the coffee table. I looked over my shoulder at you and headed back into our room.-
Vishous
I wasn’t but a half second behind Butch when you took off towards our room. “See Cop, I fucking love the way your mind works." I tore the towel off as I walked through the bedroom door and dropped it where it hit. Glancing down at my cock and back up to you. "It always gives me a raging hard on." I stepped up to the bed and practically fell back on it. "I’m all yours Butch.
Butch
-I stand at the foot of the bed and look down at the gorgeous male laid out before me. I licked my lips and slowly devoured every inch of the image. I reached down to adjust my own hard cock behind my jeans. I leaned down and grabbed one of V’s ankles, pulling it to one corner of the bed and leaving it there. Then I moved over to the other ankle and did the same thing moving it to the opposite side of the bed. My fingers ran up one leg, skimmed over the base of the proud erection that jutted from V’s body and ran down the other leg. I was already drooling like a fool and I hadn’t even done anything yet.- So sexy. -I was hard not to just crawl up on the bed and feel every portion of that muscled body pressed against me. I forced myself to walk around the bed and delay things even further. I took the wrist of the arm that didn’t have a glove and pulled it to the edge of the bed. I rested one knee on the bed next to V and turned the muscled arm until I found the most wounds. There was definitely something to be said for super healing because his deep gashes were already closing up on their own. My tongue slid over his huge forearm, tracing each vein and tendon. The tip of my tongue dipped into every injury and I closed my lips around them, sucking the skin into my mouth. Every small taste of blood sent a jolt through my system like an electric charge that had me growling for more. I scraped my sharp fangs over V’s muscled biceps and couldn’t resist taking a bite. My whole mouth opened wide to close around his arm and I almost dropped down on the bed right then and there. A deep groan rolled out of me and I did end up rubbing my hardened cock over the mattress. When my eyes cut back to Vishous they were bright and full of lust. I slowly pulled my fangs from his flesh and ran my tongue over the spot. The scent of blood and sex was heavy in the air. I stood back up, taking a minute to control my breathing, rolling my head over my shoulders.- I want to take my sweet time with you but I don’t know that I have the same amount of control that you have. -My grin was tinged with blood. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the ground. Moving over to the switch on the wall, I flicked it off and left the room illuminated by our eyes and V’s natural glow alone.-

No comments:

Post a Comment