Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Release comes in many forms…


Vishous
I landed on the Penthouse balcony and with my next step and/ look dad no hands/ the doors open wide before me. Butch was out on patrol and I was not into sticking it out at the Manse so I found my way here. Not sure why, or maybe I did know, right now I was a little too much up in my own head. The smell of wax and sex still cling to the air, it had only been a few days since Butch and I had left here. All should be good right now, I made things right with Butch and wasn’t that the main focus of it all? My head dropped down as I made my way through the meticulously clean area. Even as I asked that, I knew some shit was off. It was slowly crawling through my system; to now it was a dull itch that soon would break out into some savagely fucked up reaction. I let out one loud all-consuming breath, taking steps that landed me facing the items lining one wall. It always seemed I ended up back here at all screwed up points in my life. I knew what that said about me. It was here that I took a nose dive off the balcony, it was here that I strung up a Lesser like a piñata and fileted him for a week. But it was also here that I marked Butch. My fingers strummed over the tools braced before me, an instant familiarity flowing through my hand at the simplest of touch. I stopped and closed my fingers around a simple flogger and took it from its perch. Turning away, I moved over to the rack braced to the wall, moving around to press my back against the hard wood. My head leaned back and I let my diamond eyes drift close. As of yet I had let very little of the switch in me drift free. I slid the long leather straps through my ungloved fingers. I understand the feeling of those hitting flesh, the high, the need for more, the deep burning feeling that seared throughout you. My head came up and I looked down at the strips still lying over my fingers. I licked my lips and pushed off the wall, with a few short steps I was beside my table and laying the whip down so that I could get my jacket, weapons and shirt off and toss them on the simple wooden chair that was at hand. I hopped my ass up on the table and laid back. For a minute I almost jumped right back off of it but I stayed there. Looking around I saw a different view of the space, one I hadn’t thought to see. With but a thought the lights dim to almost nothing and the black pillar candles came to life. The wax smell became stronger and I continued to draw in big gulping breaths of it. My lids slid close again and I let my mind drift. It didn’t take it long to pull up what I wanted. I was stripped bare, legs braced to the table, arms stretched out long and hard over my head. I didn’t just smell the candle wax, now the scent of my sweat mingled in the air and before I could suck in a another mouthful, I felt it, the stinging of leather pounding down against my chest, legs, even down over my cock, which was full on throbbing now. My neck arched back and I felt the tremors already starting. I clamped my jaws down and gritted my teeth, not a hiss or even the light whistle of breath was heard from me. At first every tendon in my form was tight; my hands were clenched around the ropes binding me. I had started out counting each whipping sting that slapped over my skin but after so many I gave up and concentrated on trying to hold it all together. When I forced my eyes open I saw Butch standing there, bare chested, leathers riding down low on his waist and sweat dripping off his shoulders. I yanked at the rope holding me in place, jerking like a motherfucker against them until I felt the rough material ripping into my ankles and wrist. He just stood there, staring down at me with them bright hazel eyes. In a flash his arm came up and the whip came down across my thighs. I shouted out to the ceiling above me, all air left me; every sound I had been holding in came out on that savage sound. The tension that was riding hard through each and every part of me came undone. The words were right there, a plea and as if he had the ability to catch the thoughts in my head, he was down over me and slicing those sharp as fuck fangs into my pec. My whole body arched off the table and before I could even settle back down he was yanking them out and repeating the process directly over the spot where my heart was racing like a Kentucky Derby winning horse. All of it combined had the exact effect I was searching for, my head pounded against the table and when I was able to gain some off kilter focus, I looked up at Butch. The look of love and smart ass control along with the blood dripping from his teeth and chin had me feeling like I was being scorched through with a fire hot poker. My mouth was wide open sucking in overloads of oxygen and when my vision cleared I was alone in my Penthouse with cum smashed between my leathers and still rock hard cock. I sit up and let my legs slide off the table, the whip fell from my hands as I scrubbed my gloved hand down my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment