Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Missing Closet


Butch
-It was kind of funny that we had come back to the mansion days ago and still hadn’t made it back to the Pit yet. Typically, once either of us got here that was the first place that we went and didn’t really come out for much. One thing was for sure, I wasn’t going to look at the pool table the same again. Or this room for that matter. We had spent so long in here the place was practically dripping with the smells of sex. I almost felt bad for the poor doggen that had to try to set it straight. Things were thrown this way and that, I was pretty sure that the cage that had been around my cock was still somewhere in here but I hadn’t even bothered to look for it. I could almost see the look on the face of the doggen that returned that item. I’m sure they would never be able to look either of us in the face again. On the plus side, they would probably clean it for us. I let out a loud laugh and grabbed up a blanket to wrap around myself. It wasn’t like my clothes were doing me any good right now, they had been torn and ripped off of me. My body was aching as I made my way to the Pit but damn it was the good kind of sore. I could do with a bit more of the well-fucked aches and pains and a lot less of the ones I got from fighting lesser all the time. Each step that I took closer to the Pit brought back to mind the wreckage that I had seen the last time I was there. I’d cleaned it all up, that shit wasn’t there anymore but that didn’t wipe it from my memory. V and I had fought before, this was really nothing new. And we always managed to make it through on the other side. It just always sucked the life outta me. I didn’t even want to think about how bad it could have gotten if we hadn’t come back together again. The destruction of the Pit paled in comparison to what might have happened. I shuddered at the thought and quickly shoved it aside. We were going to fight, that shit was just bound to happen again eventually. It was what we did afterward that made the difference. The reunions that always made us stronger than before. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before punching in the code. I almost couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I took one step inside and let my gaze sweep over the entire area before blinking a few times and looking again. It was almost as if nothing at all had happened. The entire place was set back exactly as it had been since V had remodeled it the first time. I let the door close behind me and dropped the blanket I was using to the floor. Another thing about the Pit, clothing was actually discouraged. I chuckled some and practically ran through the whole place, looking at everything again and really appreciating the home that V had made for us here.- So this was what you were up to… Sneaky bastard. -I grinned and went straight to the bar to pour myself a Lag. This really had become more than just a place that we lived. Completely separate from the rest of the mansion, this was our refuge. Even before we were lovers this place was ours. I knew in my heart that Vishous was right, we could have dropped down anywhere and made it ours but I really did enjoy what we had made of this place. I sipped my drink and made my way into our bedroom. I could use a hot shower and a clean pair of clothes like no tomorrow. I didn’t even know how long it had been. The hours somehow blended together when we were caught up in the throws of what V said was some female’s ‘needing’. I didn’t exactly know what it was but from what I had experienced I could guess at it. I absently wondered if a baby was soon going to be added to the crew of the manse. Ugh, just another reason to enjoy the distance from everyone else. I stopped as soon as I got inside the bedroom. Something was off here… I stepped out, closed my eyes and then stepped back in and opened them.- The fucking closet! Where the hell is the closet?! -I thought for a second that maybe V had done some rearranging after all and moved all of my suits that I knew he didn’t particularly care for.- Sonofabitch! -Everything else in the place was exactly how it was before so what the fuck happened to the closet?! I set my drink down on the dresser and stared angrily at the spot where I knew the closet had been. V and I had played pranks on each other before but somehow this just didn’t have that feel to it. Especially not after the explosive whirlwind that we had just gone through with each other. That really only left one other option…- Rhage! -My eyes narrowed and I went to V’s computers to pull up the security feed from the past couple of nights. Oh yeah, there was the candy sucking sonofabitch himself. Sneaking in like he thought he was some kinda ninja or some shit. Screw the shower. I had something else in mind. I strode back through the Pit, snagged up the blanket again and beat feet down the tunnel back to the mansion. I ignored the confused looks of the doggen and went straight for Rhage’s room. I didn’t particularly care if he was there or not. Hell he could be spanking it as I burst through the door and I wouldn’t give a shit. I stomped straight to his closet and started going through his clothes. I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy to find something that would fit me because let’s face it the guy was huge but I didn’t let that stop me. I would pull something out, hold it up to me and almost immediately discard it by chucking it over my shoulder. I finally settled on a pair of pants that I rolled up so that I wasn’t walking on the legs and snagged a belt that I had to punch a new hole in to make work.- Commando of course. Enjoy the smell of two days worth of sweaty fucking. -I made sure to dig up under my nuts real good and even did some deep lunges while I was at it. I snatched up one of his shirts and pulled it over my head not really caring how damn baggy it was on me. This wasn’t exactly my style but I didn’t give a fuck right now. I turned around to look at he damage I’d done to the room and huffed. Too bad a doggen would be in here in no time and probably straighten it right up again. Whatever… I turned and left the room still simmering and thinking about how to actually give Rhage some payback.-

No comments:

Post a Comment