Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No Good Choice


Butch
-I was all geared up and ready for a night out on patrol. I didn’t like hitting the streets without V but that shit just happened and you either went with it or started throwing epic tantrums. I wasn’t one for the shit fit so I just rolled with the punches. Schedule said I was suppose to be out with Phury tonight. I headed out of the Pit and got half way to the Escalade when I got a text from the gimp himself. Seemed that there was something going down with his prosthetic and I was directed to Tohrment for a partner. My brows scrunched together and I fired back a text.- Tohr? Seriously? V got aids or something? -Of course that was the wrong thing to say to an already irritated male. ‘I don’t make the plans! Pull whatever you got up your ass out and get Tohr on the job.’ I whistled lowly and turned around to head back into the mansion.- JC, keep your stump on. I got this. -I knocked on Tohr’s door so damn hard that I thought it might break down and stopped when a very timid doggen approached me. ‘I believe that I saw master Tohrment in the theater room, sir.’ I straightened up and laid off on the cop pounding of the poor guy’s door.-Right. Ok, thanks. -I never knew what to do with all of that bowing and scraping and overly nice behavior so I just high tailed it away from the servant. I burst through the theater doors with some not so quiet slamming against the wall action and my eyes were immediately drawn to what was on the screen.- Classic flick right there. -I jumped over the last row of seats and kind of perched on the back of one, watching the show.- Say listen, seems that Phury can’t hang with me tonight and you are up. Hate to break up your monster movie appreciation night but you’re with me, brother.
Tohr
*I have a handful of popcorn half-way to my mouth when this news is announced. As much as I enjoy a good Godzilla movie my duty to my race has me quickly popping the handful of kernels in my mouth.* Right. Give me a few minutes to get my weapons on. *I don’t even wait for a response from the cop as I exit the entertainment room. My feet walk quickly through the manse, pounding up the stairway towards my room. Pulling the door open, I hurriedly get to the closet to grab a pair of leathers, shucking my pants to pull the buttery material up my legs. I grab my extensive collection of guns, knives and daggers, to start strapping them in various places all over my body. My gear on, I head back down the stairs to meet up with Butch.* Ready, cop?
Butch
-I snagged up the bucket of popcorn that Tohr left behind and was munching on it as I strolled down the stairs. Figured I had a few minutes while Tohr got geared up. That same doggen came along and eyeballed the kernels that were falling to the floor. I tilted my head and looked down that the mess I was making and back up at the guy.- My bad. -Shrugging and shoving some more popcorn into my face. I swear he almost got out a dustdevil to take care of the problem right then and there but Tohr came back out of the room and I passed the bucket to the doggen.- Let’s do this. -Rubbing my greasy hands off on my shirt.- Dammit! Shouldn’t have done that. Now I’m gonna be dropping shit all night. -I sucking some of the butter off a finger and palmed the keys to the Escalade.- I meeting ya there or you riding with? You gotta listen to my music if you do.
Tohr
*Raising my brows and shaking my head to myself as I look down at the mess on the floor. Well, at least it will give the doggen something to do. Gotta make them feel useful. I glance back up at Butch, tilting my head for a moment as I weigh the pros and cons of getting a ride and having to listen to his music. I finally make up my mind.* You’re driving. *I wonder for a moment if it would be possible to stop at the drugstore to grab some earplugs for this ride, but I think that the sight of a huge, hulking male armed to the teeth would cause a few brows to raise. I stride to the vestibule and open the heavy door.*
Butch
-My grin is huge as I twirl my keys around my finger- Alright then. Buckle up buttercup it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. -I didn’t even try to hide the mischievous look in my eye. It wasn’t often that I got to patrol with Tohr and I actually was looking forward to it.- Night’s half wasted on fuckin round who knows what them fuckers are up to. Could be total anarchy in the streets. Dogs and cats fuckin. Fire in the sky. Apocalypse type stuff. -I walked quickly to the parking garage and slid behind the driver’s seat. I cranked on the stereo and wailed along to the intro to Beast and the Harlot.-
Tohr
*I don’t what is worse, the actual music or Butch’s voice attempting to sing along. I shrug and tune it out, pulling the seat belt across my body, clicking it into place. Not like I’d actually die without out it should we get into an accident. But it would be fucking strange to see a male walk out pretty much unscathed after going through the windshield. I glance over at Butch as his wailing continues. At this rate, all the male cats in the neighborhood will be jumping up on the lid of the Escalade. I chuckle briefly at the way that imagery flies through my head before getting serious.* Okay cop. Let’s go find us some lesser.
Butch
-I rolled the window down and let the wind blow in before looking over at Tohr and winked.- You got it capt’n. -I mocked some kind of salute and hit the gas pedal like it had called me a dirty name. I’d been driving the SUV long enough now that I knew exactly how the vehicle handled and I made it downtown in no time flat. Though once I got there I did finally slow down and start obeying traffic laws. I couldn’t work mojo like the other brother’s could and a rig like this one got enough notice in the shitty parts of town as it was. My head swiveled this way and that but I wasn’t picking up anything right off the bat. Which wasn’t really a shocker.- Stay in the Escalade or on foot? -Tohr was really the one in charge here and I had no problem what-so-ever asking his opinion on stuff.-
Tohr
I say we go on foot. Easier to smell those fuckers.*I wait for Butch to stop the car before unfastening the seat belt. Opening the car door, I step onto the pavement, stretching my long legs out for a moment before shutting it. The night air is clean and crisp, but free of the sickly baby-powder stench of lessers. A breeze caresses my cheeks, bring a promise of rain soon. I look up at the sky, only stars twinkling up there. It won’t rain tonight. I glance over at Butch.* I’m not picking up anything, you? *I inhale again, trying to pick up on any trace of scent around me. I can smell the trees, the warm  asphalt… but not any of that powder shit.*
Butch
-I hit the button for the alarm on the SUV did a quick spin around, taking in the important deets in one scan. Definitely not the part of town that you wanted to leave your car in but that was pretty standard for the course when hunting down lesser. One guy on the corner eyeballed us like we were moving in on his turf and that was about it. I closed my eyes and bent down to pretend to tie my laces and let my sense roam much further.- Nothing yet. I say we walk the dog. -Nights like this it was the ones that crept up on ya that you had to watch for. I just picked a random direction, because it didn’t really matter, and started walking. After many long hours I was starting to get discouraged with the whole process. My dogs were barking and I was starting to get a headache from stretching my brain to the limit. When I was about ready to give it all up and head back to the Escalade I finally picked something up. I paused in my tracks and turned around once, then twice trying to find the direction that the itch was coming from. I finally got a lock on it and took off toward the waterfront, shitkickers pounding on the pavement.-
Tohr
*I could tell the moment Butch picked up a bead. His body going preternaturally still for a moment before turning to lock on the target, taking off. I run in the direction he is taking, my stride long and feet fast. The wind is whipping across my face as I sprint like a big, lethal cat. Finally, wait we’ve been looking for all night. The lessers. A wide grin spreads across my face, adrenaline pumping through me. This is what I live for. Their extermination. Like cockroaches they are, but smellier. I finally catch up with Butch.*
Butch
-I stopped running as soon as I knew we were getting close to our target. I could smell the sickly sweet smell mixing with the oh so wonderful smells of the waterfront. My back hit the wall of the building I was using as cover and I popped my head around the corner. There was a group of teenagers standing around each other and I knew immediately that they were all lesser. I cursed and ducked back around the corner and looked over at Tohr.- Five of ‘em. All lesser and barely old enough to grow fuzz on their face. I don’t like it. Not one fucking bit. I know they are lesser and that’s what we came here for but damn… It’s a new low for the Omega. 
Tohr
*I glance around the building.* Damn. *Muttering. This is just so fucked up on so many levels. But, they are lessers and we have a duty to do. Were they offered a free Xbox or some shit like that? Probably thought it’d be great idea at the time.  Most likely were on drugs. I take in a deep breath and shrug.* Gotta do what we gotta do. *I don’t like this one bit, but I need to remind myself that they aren’t humans anymore. I shift to move out from around the corner.*
Butch
-I’d seen plenty as a cop and I knew how easy it was for kids that age to fall into things that were way above their heads. Hell, I’d been one of them. I think that was what hit home the hardest for me. I had been in their shoes at one time. They probably all had parents that worried about them and didn’t know where the hell they were. I cursed a blue streak under my breath and took out my guns. I’d been kind of excited about tonight out with Tohr but now I’d rather just crawl back in bed and pull the covers over.- I’m willing to place money on it being drugs. They not only look the type but they are the right age to be stupid with it. -I grumbled some more and followed after Tohr. I’d follow him in here but I sure wasn’t going to charge into something like this.-
Tohr
*I hear Butch curse a string of words that would make a sailor proud. This doesn’t seem like a regular fight with lessers, this feels like an execution. I walk closer to them, their eyes taking notice of us and following our movements wearily. They aren’t getting up to fight. They aren’t running. Frankly, they weren’t doing much of anything except to sit there and stare at us with wide eyes. One of them spoke.* “Please, please don’t kill us mister.” *This was spoken in a voice that would have asked his mommy to make the monsters go away. They were looking death in the eyes. But they knew. They knew that this was going to be it.* 
Butch
-I had my gun aimed at the group but I didn’t so much as twitch on the trigger finger. Soon as I heard the first thing out of the kid’s mouth I lowered my gun and let out a deep groan.- Fuuuuck… -I turned my back to the group but stood in close to Tohr so that he could hear me.- I can’t do this. I thought I could but… damn… I was one of these kids once. I can’t just walk up and stick a dagger in their heart. -I tucked my gun away and just kind of stared out blankly. This was a tough call all the way around. Technically the Omega had already killed them and they were just too stupid to know it. I scratched my fingers through my hair and looked back at Tohr.- The only other thing here is for me to do my thing. -Boy if that thought didn’t send my stomach churning… I almost puked right then and there and I didn’t even have the black shit inside of me yet.-
Tohr
*I stare at Butch, seeing the haunted look in his eyes. I know that the thought of taking that sick shit inside is horrific to him. He doesn’t want to dagger them and I don’t blame him. The thought of killing these…. lessers, I have to remind myself that they are lessers. I purse my lips and take in a deep breath, wanting to choke on their stench. This is just so fucked up. I scrub my hand down my face, shaking my head.* There are five of them, cop. You sure you want to do this instead of daggering them? *But, I’m already pulling my cell out of my pocket, as I know the answer.*
Butch
Fuck no I’m not sure but you tell me what other kind of option we got here cause I’d love to hear it. -My eyes flicked back to the closest one in the group. I could taste the fear rolling off of him but the look in his eyes was hollow.- It’s either this or they make the rounds for eternity. -I said it loud enough for the group to actually hear me and they kind of shrunk back when I turned around to address them all.-You saw him rip your heart out. -I didn’t have to say who I was talking about, they all knew and they nodded in response.- I’m not going to talk about what he did next but we all know what it was. You either have an eternity of that to look forward to or you let me take care of you. You died already and are living on borrowed time. -I scrubbed my hand over my face and tried not to think too hard about what was coming up next.- Either way we have to take care of you. We can’t let you keep going because no matter how hard you try to fight it you will end up playing his bitch and doing exactly what he wants you to do.
Tohr
*I listen to Butch talk to the lessers. I feel like he is giving himself a pep talk at the same time. Shit. If I were in his shoes I would be doing the same thing. I can come up with no other options.  I rake my fingers through my hair.  I look down at my phone, the screen glowing in the night. I look back up to Butch and nod.* I’ll call V.*I punch in the numbers so I can let V know the situation.*
Butch
-I nodded over my shoulder at Tohr.- Thanks man. -I honestly didn’t know how this was going to turn out. Every other time in the past that I’d sucked down this many it hadn’t been good. I was definitely going to need my nallum like no tomorrow. I only hoped that he didn’t get too mad at me for this particularly stupid decision.-Make sure they don’t get any funny ideas and try to bolt. I’m not going to be in any kind of condition to convince ‘em otherwise. -I took a deep breath and held on to the thought that I was not the Omega’s, I belonged to Vishous. I crouched down next to the first young guy and caught his gaze.- Relax and this will go much easier on both of us. -He looked confused as all get out but I didn’t leave him time to think about it too hard. I leaned in and drew in the long breath that would give all of the Omega’s filth inside of the lesser to me. Don’t think about it Butch, just do it. Yeah right… easier said than done. As soon as the black substance hit my stomach it immediately tried to shoot back out. I gagged a bit and finally managed to finish the job. I could only imagine what it would be like if I only did a half ass job. He disappeared in a cloud of dust that just kind of floated away in the wind. I held the sick feeling down but only barely. When my gaze cut to the rest of them they were still scared as hell but they at least knew what to expect. It was a long as hell process and by the time that I got to the last one I could hardly lift my head let alone draw in another breath. I had to stop after two and puke all over the ground, the kid knew what I was going through and he had more courage than I had given him credit for. ‘This will keep him away from us?’ I managed a nod and something like a groan. He helped me by coming closer. I was panting out short breaths and I had to focus it all long enough to finish the job. It was a much longer process this time and it felt like it was close to the last bit of air that I would ever draw in. The connection was almost impossible to break as soon as it had begun though and every small inhale brought me that much closer. When he finally disappeared I fell back in the gravel with my eyes closed. Someone had punched my ticket and it was lights out for the cop.-
Vishous
I was chilling on the couch with a glass of Goose in one hand and a lit hand rolled in the other. For a night off, it ended up being way the fuck too busy. First the little me session at the Penthouse then a jail break for the Doc. One thing I was all too glad about was the King had to deal with that whole clusterfuck and I got to walk away. I glanced over at the clock, it wouldn’t be long before the Brothers and Butch would be dragging ass back in for the end of the night. Taking the last deep drawl off my hand rolled, I chased it down with the Goose. I stood up and was heading towards the galley kitchen for a refill when my phone went off. Huffing out a breath sit the glass down and lifted the phone from my pocket, glancing at the screen before bringing it to my ear. “What’s up Tohr?
Tohr
*V’s deep voice answers the phone.* There’s a situation here by the waterfront with Butch. I need you to get your ass down here. He needs you.* I glance down at the cop passed out on the pavement as I give V the information about where we’re at exactly before hanging up. Butch isn’t moving, down for the count. I move closer to him, peering into the night for any sign of movement that wasn’t friendly as I wait for V. The lessers are gone but that doesn’t mean that there won’t be more of them.* 
Vishous
Not a word left my mouth when I heard the tone of Tohr’s voice. I branded each detail down and was already grabbing up my jacket and beating feet down through the tunnels. I knew the location, hell we all did, which right now that was stuff, it make getting there easy fuck. I shoved the phone in my pocket and was dematting the second I stepped out of the garage. An array of twisted images flooded my brain and I had to stomp them down or I wouldn’t get shit done. My booted feet took root on solid ground when I came to form not far from where Tohr told me they were. My eyes were already scanning around and when I was sure there was no risk I hightailed it to where Tohr and Butch. I didn’t need directions to tell me the exact spot, I followed the deep pull within me and came skidding to a stop and dropping down to my knees beside Butch. The rank smell rolling off in waves from was enough to have my gag reflexes wanting to kick in but instead I went to work. My hands moved with precision care and the shirt Butch was wearing was shredded and I was going down lower on the ground and pulling Cop onto my lap. I shot a Look over my shoulder Tohr. “Looks like a fun filled night, I see Butch decided to go for a damn record." Shaking my head I turned back to the issue at hand and ripped my specially made leather glove off. There was no need to goad my power to surge, my whole arm was buzzing with the force of it and as soon as I laid my hand over the sickening black spot staining Butch’s abdomen the light flooded through Butch. My glowing eyes closed and I concentrated on pushing as much energy as I felt was safe through Cops body.
Butch
-I floated through some kind of thick blackness and I knew it for exactly what it was. It coated my insides and permeated every part of me right now. I loaded up thick as hell with more Omega essence than I had in a long time. In fact the last time… I pushed that thought aside even as I heard the laughter kick up. ‘Welcome home, Son.’ I tried to fight back but I knew that I couldn’t. Not only was this just a hazed out dream but loaded down with this much sickness I had no legs to stand on. I screamed out soundlessly.- I’m not yours!! -I was met with another laugh that ran up my spine like a cheese grater. I shouldn’t have done this. I knew better than to push things this far and now all my nightmares were rushing forward. My mind flashed to Tohrment calling Vishous. He’s coming… Vishous is coming. When I looked up again I was face to face with the Omega. My shoulders were squared and I wasn’t afraid.- I belong to him. -My chin kicked up a notch and I knew that his collar was still around my neck. I folded my arms over my chest and almost dared the Omega to do his worse to me. I knew exactly what his worse was and it wasn’t pretty but it was a meaningless attempt to make me feel less than what I was, beneath him. And I wasn’t. A wicked grin crossed my face and I could see that it pissed the sick fuck off. But the Omega didn’t get a chance to do whatever he had planned for me. My world exploded in light and I knew that Vishous had me. I could feel the euphoric high that always came with his healing touch. I might still feel weak as a newborn but I knew exactly where I was and I was safe. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up into the shining eyes that I knew so well.-Vishous… -I couldn’t lift my hand to rub my fingers over his tats but the thought was there.-
Vishous
One arm was holding tight around Butch while that hand of mine that I always detested and thought of as cursed was shooting every part of the cleansing essence through Butch. My lids rose and I looked down at my Cop through lighted eyes with glowing tatts. This wasn’t the first time I had done this and it won’t be the last. That didn’t stop the savage anger that raged through me. I laid my pulsating hand directly over the now lighter area and shoved the heat straight to the very core of Butch. I didn’t take a breath one until I saw Butch’s eyes open and only then did I release the pent up oxygen. “I’ll throttle your ass for this one Nallum, as soon as you can stand and fight back." I pulled my hand back but not before letting my fingers graze over your flesh and the brilliant light dimmed and I gave a nod to Butch. I looked over my shoulder and was surprised as fuck that I hadn’t heard Tohr leave and return with the Escalade. I had to give it to Tohr, he was always up on everything, no matter the sitch or the ones involved. "Thanks Brother." I flashed a smirk with a wink at Tohr and turned back to snatch up my glove." Alright Butch, see if you can move or I will be carrying your ass." I slipped my arm free and pulled the leather glove back on.
Butch
-I gave a tired kind of grin- I would expect nothing less. -I knew V was pissed I could hear it in his voice but I did what I thought was right here and of all the choices that I had it really did seem like the best one. I could take a few punches thrown, that was it’s own kinda fun right there. I wasn’t going to back down on the decision that I made even if it did irritate the living hell out of you. My real source of pride in all of this was that I had stood toe to toe with that greasy fucker and I didn’t back down. That was a serious improvement for me and gave off its own little kick of adrenaline. I saw the Escalade pull up and sucked it all in like I had a fat gut and attempted the standing thing. Not even remotely ashamed that I used V like a tree, some handicap grab bars, a walking stick and a length of rope to get up. I kinda slumped against him when I was up but then I got a tickle in the back of my mind. All the hairs on my neck stood on end and my head turned around about five or six times until I thought I might puke again.- We should get out of here… We aren’t alone.
Vishous
My tatted brow rose as I eyed Butch closely. There was something off here, not a bad off but still off. But right now was not the right time to go into a drilling session, especially when Butch’s words rang through my head. Damn talk about being off first I didn’t hear Tohr pull up in the Escalade and now I missed the fucked up sweet scent wafting in the air. I was up and ready to go. I slid my arm down around Butch’s back and bared the brunt of your weight as we made tracks to the Escalade where Tohr was waiting behind the wheel with the doors open. I helped Butch get in and climbed in behind you, shutting the door and hitting the headrest to alert Tohr we was loaded and to get the fuck out of dodge. I kept one hand on Butch and the other on my blade.
Butch
-I hobbled along back to the SUV with a ton of help from V. I tried not to look in the direction that I knew the lesser was at but I could feel his eyes on the both of us. I crawled up in the seat and exchanged a somewhat haunted look with Tohr. What went down tonight wasn’t good, there wasn’t two ways about it, but it was what needed to happen.- They were just kids, V. The frickin Omega is pickin em barely old enough for their balls to drop. -I looked out the dark tinted window and from here I could actually see the albino that was eyeballing us.- He’s not even trying to attack. -I tapped my finger on the window in the direction of the lesser a moment before he turned and got into his own vehicle.- I don’t like it. -I didn’t know if it was because he knew that I saw him or what but he hightailed it out of there quicker than lightning.-
Vishous
My gaze followed the direction Butch looking. “Later Cop, right now your ass is going back to the Pit." On that last word the Escalade was in motion and Tohr was leaving a nice trail of dust and the smell of burnt rubber. I instantly threw up my Mhis and kept my eyes peeled to all that went by. There wasn’t a second that I relaxed back against the seat or took my fingers from the hold I had on my hilt. It wasnt till we were pulling through the many security gates and parking in the underground garage that I let the muscles throughout my body loosen up some. Now and only now did I let loose the hold i had and reached to open up the door. Once I was standing outside the SUV I looked inside at Butch and finally even my face lightened up."Offer still stands, I’ll carry your ass to the Pit.
Butch
-I kind of fell against V on the way home and woulda stuck my nose under his shirt against his chest if I thought that Tohr wouldn’t laugh about it. As it was my hand snuck under the fabric and I kept it there. I think I might have even dozed off a bit, I wasn’t entirely sure but when the Escalade finally came to a stop I did perk up a bit. I sat up just before V pulled away and god… that look he gave me as he stuck his head back in the rig… Was enough to have me grinning like a fool.- How could I ever turn down an offer like that? -I flashed a look up at Tohr and waved to him.-Thanks for… sticking with me tonight, Tohr. -Didn’t really want to talk about that one too much, or dwell on it, or anything really. I was ready to slide right into my hellren’s arms and just let it all slip away.-
Vishous
I darted a look up at the front where Tohr was existing the Escalade, I was sure I heard a chuckle or two come from him, but right now I wasn’t judging my game or my ears. I threw a salute Tohr as he went through the doors leading down through the tunnels and up to the Manse. I bent down low enough and picked Butch up. “You tell me, bath first or straight to bed?" Once I had a good hold on Butch I followed the same path Tohr had just taken but my stop came sooner and when we reached the door I stopped to let Butch key in the security code. "You sure know how to fuck with your male Cop, sons-a-bitch…getting that call was a really bad way to end my smoke and drink." The corners of my mouth lifted up in a playful grin.
Butch
-My hands immediately sought out your neck and I twined them together behind your head. I still was a little uneasy at the whole being carried thing but I had no problem what-so-ever being in your arms.- Mmm… bath… definitely a bath. Am NOT taking this stink into our bed. Fuck that noise. Would rather sleep on the floor if it came down to that. -I dropped my head against you and just closed my eyes. It helped with the strange sensation of moving around without my feet under me and felt more like a gentle rocking. I could almost see the easy sway of your hips as you moved fluidly and I had to fight back a laugh. No matter what was going down, I always wanted to fuck ya. I brought my head back up when you stopped and uncoiled an arm to punch in the code for you.- You wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if someone didn’t keep you on your toes. I can think of a better way to end your night but I’m gonna have to build up some reserves for that. -I leaned forward and bit into your chest, shirt or no shirt.-
Vishous
I was doing good until Butch took a bite out of my chest. The grin I had in place, dropped into a wicked smirk. “You don’t need any reserve to lay there and let me do whatever I want." Chuckling, I kicked the door open and stepped through, only to kick it closed behind us. I went down the hall and into our bedroom. The bathroom light came on before I even stepped in it and I lowered Butch down to the side of the tub. "Keep me on my toes you say, well between you and your sister, I can do to stand flat for a night." Shaking my head, laughing, I stripped off my jacket, weapons and black T-Shirt. Next came my boots and then I moved over and started the bath. 
Butch
-My arms came down to ease against the cold tile and I started taking my boots off when I stopped and my head came up suddenly.- What’s my sis… -Every word fell out of my mouth as soon as you started taking your clothes off. My fingers even stopped what they where doing and I tilted my head to watch you.- Oh yeah, that’s sweet right there… -My eyes traveled up your perfectly sculpted chest and I licked my lips.- Whatever the fuck you want… -I tugged at the laces of my boots, completely unable to get my fingers to actually untie them. I shook my head to snap out of it and finally got them off my feet. You’d already done a number on my shirt so I wasn’t going to have to worry about that much.- So what? Did she try to fuck you again? Cause that’s getting on my last frickin nerve lemme tell ya.
Vishous
Standing back up I went over to Butch and finished the undressing job. Socks and pants landing on the pile of mine and I finished it off with stripping my leathers off. “Good to know that some Lesser filth doesn’t fuck with your sex drive Cop." I stepped to the side of Butch and moved to get in the tub. "We’ll make this a joint venture, and I will fill you in on the nights events around here." I slid down into the steaming hot water and before Butch could move I was at the right place and eye level with Butch’s ass. Angling my head I leaned in and without so much as a WTF I pierced the firm cheek with my canines. The blood was snail pace moving compared to when I fed from Butch’s throat but still just that little taste had my fangs throbbing. I drew hard and pulled back. Staying where I was I licked over the puncture marks and then smacked the side of Butch’s thigh. "Come Butch, let me get you clean" I relaxed back against the hard marble and splashed at the water between my legs.
Butch
-I was already wobbly and when I got a big old bite taken out of my ass I almost hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.- Shiiiiit!! -I had to grab the counter in front of me and even then I almost smacked my forehead on it. My feet slid around a bit until I finally got some kind of steadiness about me. I was standing up and more than willing to jump head first into the tub if that was what it took. I felt the smack and my hand came out to grab whatever the hell I could to stay upright which happened to be your hair. I gave up altogether on this standing up thing and just swung my body into the tub. I landed entirely clumsy and with a large splash of water but at least I kept from kneeing you in the junk. I was kind of tilted to the side but I was in the tub and laying completely against you.- Umm… -Laughing- Haven’t got my sea legs I guess. -I let go of the tight grip I had on your hair and just relaxed in the water. I fully planned on listening to what you had to say and I looked forward to enjoying whatever the hell you wanted to do to me but I actually fell asleep laying on your chest in the warm water.-

No comments:

Post a Comment