Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Snatchin Your People Up


Zsadist
[Snorts as Butch refers to my hazmat suit before murmuring] I’m more of a black kinda guy..not bright yellow…listen [Puts the car in drive and starts to get the fuck out of the hospital parking lot] I picked up a scent on the scene of the crime…didn’t match up to any of the humans and it gave off a vampy vibe anyway. So yeah..some vamp hot shot is trying to take down lessers which…is only gonna piss off wrath more [Grunts] Which is just wonderful...[Pauses as I get to a red light]Hey where am I going again? what’s this chick’s address?
Butch
-Now seemed like the perfect opportunity to show off the improvements that V had made to our GPS navigator. I hid a grin and punched in the address of Khristessa and let the thing tell Z, in my voice how to get there. ‘Take a frickin right at the light.’ I grabbed my stomach, I was laughing so hard.- I can give it to ya in V’s voice too if you want.
Zsadist
[Blinks then looks over at Butch] Oh you two have to much time on your hands..[Snorts but I had to chuckle a bit cause it was funny and a nifty trick. I make a right then continues to follow the directions on the GPS system…I kinda hated the thing and would rather figure it out myself of have you tell me right now. Soon as I make it to the address I fumble with the device] ok shut it off now [Unbuckled my belt and looks over the place, scanning the entire area]
Butch
-I couldn’t help but burst out laughing all over again every time a new direction was said. I hadn’t had the need to use it yet and now I was just rolling. By the time we got to the house I’d almost forgotten that we could possibly be here to kill a chick. But as soon as the SUV stopped I sobered up damn quickly. I wiped my hand over my face and cleared my throat before getting out. Z seemed to be scoping out the place pretty good so I took the opportunity to do things like pick the lock on her mailbox and shuffle through her correspondences. Nothing too revealing there so I peeked in through a window and whispered back to Z.- It’s all dark. She’s either asleep or out. -I decided to take the upfront and civil path and hammered on Khristessa’s door like any good cop would. For shits and giggles I even lifted up my badge so it could be seen clearly from the peephole.-
Zsadist
[Looks over at Butch playing cop]  The fuck you doing? Scribe [Wills the door unlock and steps in like I owned the place moving through the dark house I take notice on the windows all covered up. Inhaling the air I peer over at Butch] Well looks like you will sleep easy tonight Butch I think it’s safe to say we got a vampire here…[Moves up the stairs, my shitkickers pounding with every step I took on the hardwood. Pulling out a dagger I spin it casually as I peep in the different rooms till I come across one that is closed. Willing it open I peer my head in]
Khristessa
*stumbling out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel I can feel the hair on my neck raise. Someone’s upstairs* Who’s there! Might as well come out I can hear you up there. * trying to keep calm*
Butch
-I stepped aside when Z just tore apart all of my plans on being nice about this.-Well shit, I thought that we could try the approach that didn’t involve busting in but I can see that’s clean out of the picture. -I raised my voice some and called out to whoever might be inside.- Hide yo kids, hide you wife. Cuz Zsadist is climbin in your windows and snatchin your people up.
Zsadist
[Raises a brow at Butch then the female voice coming from downstairs] The hell?[Dematerializes only to take form downstairs. I move until I come across Khristessa, dagger still in hand I look over the red haired female. I will all the locks on] Alright…very simple. Calm the fuck down. Stay still and you won’t get hurt [My distorted lip twitches knowing the looks of me will freak her out enough]
Khristessa
*the towel I was holding slips and hits the floor. Before me stands a leather clad big sob* Oh Fucking hell. *standing stone still a small whisper of comes* who are you?*shakingly putting both hands up. Suddenly feeling very underdressed in my fluffy robe and slippers*
Butch
-I didn’t even have time to hardly turn around before Z was on Khristessa.- Wow there jumpy. I don’t think she is carrying a concealed weapon or nothing under that there robe. -I turned to Khristessa and tried to not appear big and scary since that was what Z was going for and he was hitting it hard.- I’m kinda surprised that you don’t know who we are since you seemed to go on and on in great detail about things you clearly shouldn’t have known. -I looked around the apartment and ended up motioning to a chair.- Maybe you’d like to take a seat before Z starts thinking it’s a great idea to start using that dagger of his. -I cleared my throat and wiped my hand off on my pants before offering it to Khristessa.- I’m Butch and this here handsome fuck is Zsadist.
Zsadist
[Grunts at Butch comments. He was always one for talking and coaxing while I just wanted to get the job done. I look at my phone for the time. Letting out a sigh]Yeah yeah sit down, grab a drink if you want. We got all the time in the world[Sheaths my dagger, placing both hands on my hips. Making sure my hands were still in reach of my weapons. Figuring i’d let butch do the talking I start to walk around, scanning the place]
Khristessa
*moving to my chair keeping an eye on the one with the scar* you are gonna need to be a little more specific. There big guy. I know a lot about a lot and most of it I pretty damn useless. If this is over a dear Tess Letter you’ll be happy to know I was canned. *thinking hard who I’d have pissed off to send 2 big vamps. How did they know where I live I’d only met one new vamp recently Vhain .. Fuck, my number*
Butch
-I turned my head and whispered to Z- You could put on a pot of tea or you could… I dunno snag her computer and all that good stuff. Just a thought. -I looked back at Khristessa with a wide, and completely fake smile.- Yes, I was torn to shreds when your advice told me that I should wear more pink. You caught me. Now I’m here to burn all of your stuff in a fit of rage, cause I’m crazy like that. But I am absolutely thrilled that you got canned because that means that we don’t have to worry about anyone looking for ya. -I leaned forward a bit, smile still in place.- You should probably get dressed cause the King doesn’t want you running around spewing stuff bout his sex life no more.
Zsadist
[Snorts at Butch and the way he talked to Khristessa I take his advice and looks around for a computer or something, mumbling out to him] Just grab her in what shes wearing…who the fuck cares [Goes into what looked like a study where I retrieve a laptop. Grabbing the thing I put it under my arm, eyes scan over the papers on the desk]
Khristessa
*And now he wants to be a condescending prick.* you’re right pink isn’t your color at all *Rolls eyes. Going stiff as he mentions Wrath *  YOU read that Email!? No one but the king was supposed to read *watches Z leave for my laptop.* Can I pack an over night bag? *piecing things together* once you all hear my. Story, I doubt I’ll be coming back here. So let me pack up things that shouldn’t stay. Can I do that?
Butch
-Cupping my hand over my mouth and talking out the side of it to Z- I’m trying to be nice here. I know that aint yo thang and I’m probably breaking into your hair cutting schedule but I think you can handle a little bit of outside contact. Don’t go getting salty on me now. -I barked out a laugh and looked back at Khristessa- I dunno. I do have a nice pink tie that looks great with my… -Stopping and looked side to side-Nevermind that… Of course I read the email you think just anything goes straight to the King and your daft in the head. -I arched an eyebrow- Oh I don’t need to hear your story, sister. I already know that you aren’t coming back here. So yeah, get ready and hurry up about it cause the night’s a wasting.
Zsadist
[Rolls eyes at the conversation. I snag a few papers before moving back into the main room. I look at Butch then at Khristessa. Rolling my neck before I speak] Get up, get your things, and lets go. Now. [Practically growls out, I grab Butch’s arm and pulls him to the side murmuring] So when we bring her to Darius’s old place then what? If the king thinks I’m gonna sit around and babysit her well he has another thing coming [Runs hand over my skull trim]
Khristessa
*the words won’t be coming back echo in my head. this is bad very bad. I can hear my mahmen loud and clear. Tell no one Tess this gift is yours alone.  What do ya know look’s like mother does know best. Standing up I head  upstairs packing up all my “girl” crap and put on some clothes and heading downstairs handing Butch my keys* You’ll want to open the hatch under my desk, and retrieve the lock box. I’d do it but I have a feeling Z might get a little Itchy to make with  the poking holes in me If I do. *eyes them both up slinging my purse over my shoulder with my bag*It’s the small silver one. * waits*
Butch
-I go with Z rather than get yanked around the dang place and tug my arm out of his grasp. My head tilts to the side to watch Khristessa as she walks upstairs and I listen to her rummaging around, making sure she’s not getting any wild ideas before saying anything back to Z- Yeah, I don’t really picture you the type that would do something like that. It’s all good. I’ll handle it. Ya gotta admit though she’s being pretty cooperative. That’s gotta be worth something right? -I took the keys from Khristessa and cast a glance at Z that basically said ‘see?’ I went over to the desk and found the hatch mentioned.- This better not have a boobie trap or you are gonna have a pissed off Brother on your hands. -I laughed at that image and opened the hatch, snagging up the lockbox without even bothering to see what was in it as I tucked it under my arm.- Alright. Let’s get the flip outta Dodge. -I headed out the door without so much as a backward glance whistling a random tune, pleased as punch that this didn’t go sideways after all.-
Zsadist
[Shaking my head I move past both Butch and Khristessa murmuring] I’ll drive…you can entertain the female cop since that is your forte [Snorts and gets into the drivers side of the SUV…it has been way too long since any of us was at Darius’s old place. Turning on the car I buckle up before peering back at both Butch and Khristessa  Making sure they were ready before I took off. I turn the radio on to heavy metal but kept it on low just so there was background music and not awkward silence]
Khristessa
*laughing at the boobie trap comment.* Do you really think I’d send YOU in to get something out of a trapped place with Z standing here. I don’t have a death wish you know. *follows them out. Cop? Since when did vamp need Cops? Who am I kidding  what other vamp worked for a damn news paper. Iron Maiden’s Number of the beast  playing. How Ironic* I didnt expect the King to send a Goon squad *sigh*
Butch
-My eyes popped out of my head when Z got in the driver’s seat.- OH so cause I let you drive once, now you think my baby is yours all the sudden huh?! You are lucky I’m feeling happy that we didn’t have to axe this chick but that don’t mean my wheels are yours. -I scowled at Z from the back seat and stretched my feet out. My head turned toward Khristessa like a whip.- Who you calling Goon squad lady? I’m the King’s frickin cousin… twice removed… maybe three times… Whatever! The Brotherhood! Ya know? The ones that run around and protect your ass so you could sit in your house and write steamy romance novels. -I folded my arms over my chest with a huff.- Just sit back and enjoy the view doll cause we are gonna be spending some quality time together and that won’t exactly make my hellren happy.-While I was thinking about it I pulled out my phone and sent messages to both V and Wrath about what was doing. When I looked back up we were at Darius’s and now the fun times could begin. I handed the lockbox up to Z and tapped his shoulder.- Gimme them keys back. No more joy rides in the Escalade for you.
Zsadist
[I blink looking at Butch then grunts and shuts the car off, handing over the keys]fine good look with the female [Snorts and gets out of the car] I’m gonna Dematz home…[Eyes the female] you have any problems cop let me know [Rubs hand over my skull trim] and I’ll wait to tell wrath about...[Clear throat] you know what [With that I disappear out of thin air]
Khristessa
*laughs* steamy romance novels? You think I WANT to know that stuff?!? Ah Yeah goon squad. Have you looked at how big you are lately. It’s like a bad mob movie showed up in my living room! *sighs closing my eyes* I’m not an empty headed play thing. *pauses eyes flying open* Your What!? *watches big and scary poof*
Butch
Darlin, I dunno what you want or how you know all that crap that I could have done without. I will tell you one thing though. -laughing- You aint seen nothin yet. The King makes us all look like ants and I got a feeling you are gonna meet him. -I walked up to Darius’s place and the door opened before I even reached it.- Hello here. -A doggen greets us and I sweep my hand grandly to indicate that Khristessa should enter.- You couldn’t ask for a better prison. -As happens every time I step foot in the place, I’m reminded of the first time I met Vishous.-
Khristessa
*sigh* I don’t “want” anything. I don’t want this damn “gift” it’s a damn curse!!! Now seriously did you say Hellren? I mean *looks and pauses* You are.. *eyes wide*Ohhhhhh never mind. *sigh* hopefully we won’t be here long after I talk to the king I’m certain I can clear this up and we will all laugh. *wondering why my lock box is with the grumpy vamp and walks in*
Butch
-I wheeled around and pinned Khristessa in an angry gaze.- I did say hellren. I could say husband if that makes it click in your head. -I held up my hand and wiggled my ring finger.- And ya, I am… He’s the one you actually sent that email to in the first place so you’re lucky I didn’t track you down and kill ya just for that. -I turned around and locked the front door.- Pick a room and get comfy. I get to explain to my male why I can’t curl up next to him today. -I knew exactly which room I would be taking. It was the one that I had come to think of as our room in this place. My feet were already carrying me up the stairs and into the room.-
Khristessa
No need to get your boxers in a bunch. It’s the first time I’ve heard anyone of our kind say it so I was shocked. Who cares as long as the two of you are happily mated. *feeling like an ass as I look at the floor I wasn’t trying to insult him* *sighs*I’m sorry I’m keeping you from him with my fucked up curse. Good night Butch  thank you for being a kind Goon. *opens the door to the first room I see * this’ll do. *closes the door and weeps*

No comments:

Post a Comment