Thursday, March 20, 2014

Guess who’s back in town?


Vishous: I pulled my phone out and listen to the VM from Z and then read the TxT from Tohr. Both brothers needing to talk about something at the same time…….Interesting. I plugged my phone up to the computer in front of me and punched in both males numbers and set it up on a conference deal. Kill two birds with one stone kind of thing I thought. Now I just sit back and waited for them both to join me on the the three way phone call.

Tohr: *I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I look down to see that V is getting back to me. Doing a double glance, I notice that it is a conference call with Z as well. I look at the little mini computer with furrowed brows. Why would V call me back with Z on the other end too. I shrug in the frigid Caldwell air, as I stand there like a jackass just looking at my phone. I press the accept button on the screen and hold it up to my ear, the metal and glass contraption warm against my skin from my body heat.* V? *I nod like he could see me as he acknowledges himself. I feel like a fucking moron, not like he’s standing in front of me to see my body language.* Hey Z. You guys. I saw the weirdest thing while on patrol. Do the words ‘Ride or Die’ mean anything to you?  *My brow is arched at this point as I wait for it to sink in that I’ve just seen the phrase that our lost Brother  Murhder used all those years ago. So, who’s using it?*

Zsadist: [Shifting on the pallet I dart my eyes over to my phone that buzzed on the hardwood floor. Noname stretches besides me and before he can bat at the device I reach out to take it. Petting his head before I look at the screen. Raising a brow..hell I knew I would be expecting a call from Vishous but not Tohrment too. Shrugging I answer clearing my throat] hey…[Pauses as I listen to tohr then I blink at the information he was saying. Slowly I move to get up and heads into the bathroom where I stashed the sheet. I look at it] yeah I got..much of the same here…um [blows out a breath] when I went to havers I found in one of the rooms a bed sheet and written in blood across it was “Ride or die” [I pause and inhale it] fuck I have it right here with me it smells familiar…hell

Vishous: I leaned back in my chair and listened to both brothers spew out the different shit they came across. It all fell right into place and no sooner than the last words left Z’s mouth I was silently cursing and not so silently. “That fucking bastard is playing with us.” I raked a hand through my hair and sit up straighter in my chair. “Brothers pull your head out of your ass because we have a shit storm coming our way and the name of that tropical storm is Murhder.” I drummed my leather fingers on my desk and filled in the last or as it was the first clue when I found the same words carved into the table at ZS.” Z man, this shit lands on you. Tohr is already on patrol and I have a fuck load of addresses to track down on the bodies I am able to gleam any info off it. But you best get your nose to the ground and search Mur out before he gets impatient and we all know what a bored and impatient Murhder is like.”

Tohr: *It slowly sinks in that Murhder is back around and leading us on a merry goose chase. Could it really be? I haven’t seen him in ages and isn’t that a shock that someone you had presumed wouldn’t be coming back has suddenly come back to bait us.  What a mind fuck. I scrub my free hand down my face.* Z, you said you found that sheet when you went to Havers? *I hold my breath as I wait for his the confirmation again. It is hard to wrap my mind around this and part of me wants to blow off my patrol just to see if I could find the lost Brother. But, I know I can’t; it is my duty to keep looking for those white-haired baby powdered assholes. At Z’s reconfirmation, I swear.* Do you have any idea of where to find him Z?

Zsadist: [Sighing I look down at the sheet in my hands] well I have his blood and hell he has all of our blood in him but I dunno..guess I can do my best to track him…I mean..it’s murhder…Do you think he is being smart and hiding some place good or do you think he’s hanging out at the fucking donut shop [Snorts then gets serious] he knew all about where to leave these clues for us and I’m curious how he was figuring out how…I mean..[Pauses then murmurs] you think he would go find xhex..?

Vishous: “I’d say expect any and everything man, this is Murdher and he’s always done shit ass backwards so go from there.” I thought back over it all once more and threw out the only thing that kept coming around. “I’d say he’s either between a whores thighs or riding something fucked up since he repeated this riding shit each time.” I chuckled and was already pulling up a list of vacant places surrounding all three locations and shot them to Z’s phone.” I have no clue if any of those will be a hit but it’s a start.”

Tohr: *I’m hoping that Zsadist will be able to find Murhder before this night is up. I don’t know if it would be a good or a bad thing. I should have listened to my gut instinct that night that I saw those words that it was the one and only Murhder. I realize that I am just holding my little gadget in my hand, not saying anything. The freezing breeze flies by my face again, the scent of sickly sweet Lessers wafting on it.* I’ve got to go. *With that I hit the end button, before placing it back inside my pocket and beating feet down the street.*

Zsadist: [Nodding as I listen to what Vishous has to say..he was most likely right. Taking a deep breath I head straight to the closet now to get dressed. Knowing I had to get out there right now. Nodding a bit] alright I’ll check those places first and well just look around..I mean he obviously wants to be found yes? [Hearing Tohr saying he has to go I nod then murmurs to v] guess I’ll hang up too I gotta get dressed and get my ass out there. Later V [Hangs up then starts to put on my leathers]

No comments:

Post a Comment