Thursday, March 20, 2014

Surprise Inspection


V: After I received the message from Doc about a ‘guest’ at her place I decided to run a check on the system in place there. The feed came up instantly on the surrounding perimeter and leading up to the front and back entrances. That was where it ended, none of the inside cams were kicking in, I tried hard resetting them and all I got back was jack shit on each one. A slew of curses came out and I check the time, I had about a couple hours to get my ass there and assess the issue, if it wasn’t too jacked then I might actually be able to get things situated and back on before I have to bail and get back here. With the decision made I shot a txt to Butch letting him know where I was going and what for before I grabbed up my blades and jacket and heading down through the tunnels to the escalade. Any tools that I would need I had in the back of the SUV, I always kept it stocked with must have things, first aid, weapons and tools. The drive was simple, it took no more than twenty minutes to get there and just for shits and laughs I parked away from the place and walked up with my small black tool bag in one hand and my blade in the other. I checked the lines I had set up outside before I even went towards the place, all in all it was just as I had set it up and there didn’t appear to be any visual problems. I came up to the front door and because I wasn’t in a dick mood and this was someone that Butch’s sister invited here I actually knocked on the door and gave them a chance to open it because the last thing I wanted to see was the female getting drilled by her ‘guest’.
G: -The pounding on the door woke me from a dead sleep. Groaning I sat up on the bed, a red piece of fabric falling in my lap. What the hell? Shit, it was Piper’s thing. I shoved the fabric in the pocket of my scrub pants and shuffled to the door. Did she forget her keys or something? Who else would be out here? Without thought I opened the door, a hand on my blade behind my back. Icy eyes stared back at me. The tattoo surrounding one eye bringing back forgotten memories of a long time ago. Swallowing hard I cleared my throat before I spoke- Can I help you with something?
V: A black brow cocked when the door opened to reveal the Doc’s ‘guest’. I didn’t miss the hand behind the back, holding a weapon of course I thought or the way the male eyed me like I was the anti christ himself standing on the front porch. He was built like a fucking linebacker on steroids, but it wasn’t just the muscle mass that struck me, he had that fight or die look about him, old time shit. That alone had me more aware of shit around me and I took care to speak without baring my canines. “Yes, you can move so I can do what I need to, to the Doc’s place.”
G: -I stared the male in front of me square in the eye, holding my ground. As I looked at him, the memory of watching him being branded came rushing back and I lowered my gaze. Only one male in the camp was treated like cattle and that was Vishous. - Uh…sorry. I didn’t know she was expecting someone. -were he and piper together? I shook my head and stepped out of his way, shutting the door behind him- You don’t remember me do you? No….why would you? I was nothing back then. Just a bystander. Although I am sorry for how you were treated. -what the hell was I doing? My mouth wouldn’t stay closed even though I begged it too- I’m sorry I didn’t mean…fuck. It has to be the drugs.
V: I still did not like the way this fucker was eyeing me, it wasn’t the kind of thing that made me think or feel he was ready to pull that weapon out from behind his back and try using it but the look was still not up my alley. I cursed myself for not grabbing the Sox cap before leaving the Pit. I stepped through the door, my back against the frame as I did so and facing the male the whole time but I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as he started talking. My head cocked and this time I really looked at the guy. I just shook my head. “Sorry? Give over on the bullshit; No one there was treated right unless you enjoyed taking it up the ass forcefully when you just got beat down in front of the whole camp, after not eating for a few weeks and barely getting any water. I, like any other warrior did what needed to be done to learn and survive. But hey I have my own perversions, public humiliation must be yours.” With the bag still firmly held in my hand I turned and looked around the room. It was the same as when I had been here and set the system up. I threw a look over my shoulder at the male. “This won’t take long and I’ll be gone but just for the hell of it, The Doc has a brother that would gladly rip you apart if you do anything to his sister….and her brother is my male so you piss him off, expect me to be in tow.” Chuckling I went into the kitchen where the fuse box was on the wall by the fridge and started testing each one.
G: -I just stood there a moment, watching the male before me go to work and trying to figure out what the hell to say. Finally I gathered enough strength to follow him to the kitchen and lean against the counter- Look I know the camp was bad. Hell I can’t tell you how many times I wished for death after a beating or rape but everyone knew you got it worse because of who your father was. Anyway…name is Ghrimm and don’t worry. I’m really in no shape to do anything with Piper even if I wanted to. Which I don’t. Buy I’m pretty sure I would be able to handle her brother if I was. -I put my blade on the counter as a sign of respect and trust. I really didn’t want any trouble. Hell he could blow me over with how I was feeling right now.- So why are you here anyway?
V: It was easy enough to hear ‘Ghrimm’ walking into the kitchen, the place was small and my attention was equally divided on the task at hand and the male in residence. I glanced over my shoulder and my diamond eyes flashed right before I spoke. “It served me well to get the shit end of the stick, if you knew me and what went on you’d also know not once did I lose a battle and as much as I get off on fucking, it wasn’t my taste to take a male for others fucked up views.” A low chuckle rolled out and I turned back to what I was doing in the fuse box. “Let me correct what I actually meant, you can fuck the Doc till your nuts shrivel up, just don’t fuck her over in the bad way that would piss my male off. Feel me?” I watched as the blade was laid down on the counter and finished replacing the wiring behind one of the burnt out units before closing it up and turning back around. “The cams weren’t feeding into the main system, now they will.” I dropped my bag on the counter. ”Well Fuck! It was you I picked up off the side of the road almost on deaths door, wasn’t it? How the fuck did you get from Havers to here?”
G: So you’re the one who saved my life. -I smirked and sat down on a stool, my leg still giving me issues.- Thank you for that. I think. As for knowing you…yeah I saw you fight and even looked up to you. You were a damn strong fighter then. I can only imagine how lethal you are now. I never understood how you didn’t lash out. -I shrug my broad shoulders and lean on the counter.- As for Piper…I don’t know if I will ever “fuck her til my nut shrivel up” but I promise I won’t hurt her. She saw me outside of Havers after I signed myself out AWA and brought me here since I have nowhere else to go. My place is probably burnt to the ground or ransacked at least. Once I am stronger I plan on moving on. Not to be bold but do you know anywhere I can find someone to feed from?
V: My tatted brow rose almost to my hairline and the corners of my lip turned up in a half grin/smirk deal. “You know everything you are saying to me is doing nothing but setting off warning bell after warning bell. You do the math, first you admit to knowing me from what most considered the bowels of hell itself, and then you tell me that you are basically a wanted man by someone who wants you bad enough to not just look for you but to set your fucking place on fire. Dude, whose old man did you fuck over to get this shit to rain down on you and you might want to check yourself on how much you divulge to those you barely know. Feel me?” I leaned back against the counter with my back situated right behind me and crossed my arms over my chest. “How did you take care of feeding previously before you got your ass served up and in a ditch Ghrimm?”
G: -I rubbed a hand over my scalp and let out a frustrated sigh. I really was making no sense. Even to myself. This was going to end badly if I didn’t cleat some shit up.- Yes I knew you in the camp. I was the snot nosed pretrans who held your head when you were castrated. Not by choice mind you. And I was beaten to a damn bloody pulp afterwards for looking away. As for me being a wanted male and feeding prior to now….-I lowered my gaze and cleared the lump that formed in my throat. I hadn’t spoken these words aloud to anyone, yet here I was tonight.- I fed from my shellan. Who is in the fade now along with my young. They were killed by another male and I avenged their deaths and now am hunted for doing so. Anything else you want to know? -My heart broke into a million pieces again as I thought of my dear Hannah and Rhocco. My only consolation was the dream I had of Hannah walking into the Fade holding Rhocco tight-
V: My diamond eyes flared at the mentioning of my last night in camp. A handful of the original brothers had dealt with and experienced the Bloodletter camp and I had no contact and even doubted many survived the camp the longer it existed. I knew the bastard was dead and that still stuck in my head as fucked, that was my kill to have and it was ripped from me. I didn’t comment any further on it, I wasn’t here for a walk through memory lane and I sure as fuck wasn’t opening up to a male that I found on the side of the road when I hadn’t even talked to Butch about the camp. My facial expression lost some of the stone edge to it as I listened to him finish with the last part. “On that I’m sure Haver’s facility can assist you. Hit Doc up, I’m sure she can make a call down there and get something set up for you.” 
G: -My hand inched closer to my blade when I saw his eyes brighten to almost nuclear brightness when I brought up that night in the camp. Once he heard about my shellan though they calmed down a bit and by a bit I mean lightening brightness not nuclear. My mouth had a way of getting me into trouble. I really didn’t want to upset him. I just wanted him to know that I knew him and that I didn’t agree with the shit he dealt with. Looks like all I did was dig a foot of my own grave with talking about our youth.- Right, well I will see if Piper can help me find someone. I would rather not go back to that place. Can I help or are you just about done?
V: Chuckling, I watched his fingers move slightly to the knife on the counter. “Choose well.” I uncrossed my arms and let them hang at my sides. Always be ready, any warrior knew that while giving off the ‘I don’t give a fuck’ stance. I loosened up some when the males mood seemed to shift and he relaxed. “ No one wants to take a trip to Havers but if you want to move the healing method it will be necessary but you know that.” I shook my head and grabbed my bag. “No….” I pulled my phone out and checked in with my linked feed to make sure it the place was pulling up now. “All good, it’s back on the grid, so if you steal any of the Doc’s precious what the fuck ever from here I will know.” A low chuckle rolled out and I pocketed my phone and traded it out for taking my keys out. “You should heed that thing about feeding.” I stepped around the male and heading back through the living room to the front door.
G: Right well I will keep that in mind since I am now on “Big Brother” watch. -I watched as he packed up his tools and shit and headed to the door. I walked behind him and kept my head low.- Hope to see you around sometime. -I really did hope to see him again and dig myself out of the hole I got myself into with him. I shut the door after he backed down the drive and went for a strong drink-

No comments:

Post a Comment