Thursday, March 20, 2014

V Reunites with Murhder


V: Things were almost too quiet on the streets, well minus the shit storm that went down with Phury and Butch. That whole ordeal still had me grinding my back teeth together. I wasn’t there but the only thing I could picture from that is Butch being incapacitated and on the ground defenseless. I was grateful as fuck to Phury for his quick actions and thinking that night. I had an angle I’d been working on but every avenue I took I came up against a brick fucking wall and was knocked back to the start. Tension, aggravation and a shit load of unused energy was boiling just under the surface. After I beat the side of my fist down on one my keyboards I shoved back in my chair and stalk from the Pit. I need some openness around me, the walls felt too fucking closed in and it was still yet daylight out so I headed towards the underground garage. It was vast and open as fuck and I could build or destroy in there. As soon as I pushed open the double doors I saw some freaking mutt pissing on the back drivers’ side wheel. Growling out loud enough to scare more piss from the animal I stalked over and before I reached the dog a servant was at hand and muttering about how the fleabag belonged to Brother Murdher. My tatted brow cocked almost to my hairline and I barked out one question. “Where is he?” The doggen mumbled an answer and if I wasn’t so amped up then I would have felt bad about being a dick but right now wasn’t that time. I nodded at the dog and the wheel and told him to get them both taken care of and I headed to where the long lost and obviously now returned Brother was and I didn’t stop till I was at his door and hammering it away at it with my leather covered hand.
Mur: [I was looking through the pictures Darius had given me in the last of his estate. The best was of me, Darius and V at Red Sox stadium. I’ll never forget giving V shit about how the Sox would blow it and V had threatened me with every inch of my life practically before Darius had stepped in and told us to calm down. That had always been Darius’s role. He was the calm one, the one who always made the new brothers coming in feel welcome and feel like they belong. It didn’t matter what had you done or happened in the past Darius accepted you with wide open arms. A pounding on my bedroom door got me out of my trance down memory lane. I look over at a sleeping Kingsley.] Shit. Kings wake up. Come on. You got to go in the closet. [I had to practically shove the pitbull inside.] Yeah I know, I know. I’ll pay for it later. [I opened the door to see V. Leaning against the doorjamb. Nods.] V…longtime no see.
V: I heard the scuffling around in there and had to snort out a laugh right as the door was opening up when I heard the almost quiet words. So the fleabag was named Kingsley, I bet Wrath would like hearing that name. I cocked my head and eyed the long lost brother as he took on a stance of chilledness leaning against the doorframe. “No shit Muhrder, I just heard about you rolling back into town.” He didn’t look too worse for wear in his absence and I just threw a single nod and relaxed my own stance some. “Have the crazies in your mind decided to stay at bay or did you actually learn some control over yourself?” A slow grin turned up the edges of my mouth and my eyes even flashed a second before going back to icy white.
Mur: [I couldn’t help but grin seeing V’s eyes flash. V looked like…well V. He looked as big as Z if not slightly bigger. His icy white eyes still the same as were the tats around his eye. But he was the still the same don’t-fuck-with-me-unless-you-wanna-get-burned V. His hand was still in leather glove. Thank fuck for that. Last thing I wanted to smell was more burnt flesh.] Fucker. You wanna stand this close to me if the crazies are still at bay? Who knows I may snap and lose it and go all apeshit on you. What’s this I hear you went all Ellen Degeneres on us? [smirks] I can’t wait to meet your Portia. [Laughs.] What’s up you punk?
V: “The way I see it is if I can withstand the Bloodletter than what’s in your head is a cake walk. Unless you start shooting unicorns out your ass, if that shit goes down I am taking cover and locking myself in the pit.” Chuckling, all or any of the previous tension in me draining away now. In my eyes a Brother was a Brother and the way shit went down on this case I didn’t agree with it then and that opinion never changed over the years. The grin on my face only grew and became somewhat twisted at the mention of my mate choice. “You’ve been watching too much fucking T.V Muhrder, it’s good you came back so you can use your time for more practical things then keeping up with daytime television. As for my male, it seems the tongues have been wagging. But yeah, it’s true and to save any future ribbing, he was human and a cop. Go ahead Murhder, have at it.” Chuckling, shaking my head. “You’ll meet him soon enough, actually I think you two will get along too damn good, both of you are smart asses with some kind of fucked up humor. But more importantly than who I’m fucking, how are you Brother?”
Murh: Fucking huh? [Grins.] I thought you two were mated and all the shit that goes with it. A cop? [barks out a laugh, shaking my head] oh man. A human cop gave your ugly ass a second look? I already worry about his mental sanity. I can’t wait to meet him and ask what he could possibly find lovable in a fucker like you. Can’t be your hands. One burns your ass alive and the other well [shrugs] yeah it’s workable. I’m just hella glad the rooms are so far away cause I don’t want to hear what kind of shit goes down in your mated room. I’m good [nods lots] just trying to get back into the groove of things after being away so long. How are you? [lips twitch] How’s your hand?
V: Snorts out a laugh.”Take a joke Murhder, damn, I am mated, hell I even walked down a church aisle to marry Butch, so hell you can’t get much more fucking bonded than that.” My tatted brow arches but the grin never leaves my face. “Actually on that one you are wrong, it seems he is the only person I can touch with my death trap of a hand. There’s been a lot of shit that has went down in your absence Muhrder. Don’t worry, in time you will get filled in on everything. Hell one sit down with Rhage…AKA worse than any woman gossiping at sunday class, will fill you in on it all. Me now, I prefer not to tell you much of jack shit and watch you walk into all the live wire pits of things around here.” I lifted my black leather clad hand and wiggled my fingers. “My hand is as good as ever, still cleaning up messes left behind and all that good shit. So tell me, is Wrath planning to let the Brothers in on you being back or is he keeping you hidden away like the dirty little secret you are?”
Murh: [Laughs hard.] You in a church? That I would pay money to see. [Grins.] Sucks I missed it. I can’t wait to meet your mate. I can’t believe you can touch him and he doesn’t burn up alive. So do you two go to gay pride together? [Rakes a hand through my hair, grunting.] I’ve noticed I’ve missed a hell of a lot while I was away. I come back and everyone is practically mated but me, Z and Tohr. Z man has more game than me. Do you know what kind of damage that does to my ego bro? I figured you’d be the one to never get mated with all that freaky deeky shit your into and now I come back and find out I’m gonna be the one trying to jack off quickly before your mini me’s run into my room. How does that work between you and the Cop btw? Who’s sperm makes the baby? Or you guys going to do a swirl and hope the kid comes out semi-okay?
V: Drags my hand down my face and hangs my head a second as my shoulders shake from the silent laughter.” You have it wrong Brother, Butch and I aren’t gay, hell before me he was all about the pussy, get with the times, it even has a name called free loving shit. Me, well, come on, I always had my way with both sexes so this is nothing new.” Smirks. “Z always did have more play than you Murhder, you just thought you had game.” Once again the tatts bordering my brow raises. “In reality which of us Brothers really ever planned to mate, warriors till the end and all that shit is what we all said, but even I can be knocked on my ass when the right one walks through the door. As for that mini me shit, there won’t be, fuck all that, I’d never curse a young with my genes. But you avoided my question, what the fuck is going on with you, are you with us, is Wrath letting us in on this shit, or are you just taking up space?”
Murh: [Nods as you talk.] It’s what comes with the territory. We are not only expected to save the race from harm but mate and have young to create the next generation. Fun job eh? [Smirks.] Can’t blame you. As much as the Scribe can rag us about mating and shit I doubt I’ll ever have a kid. It’s a lot to put on someone’s shoulders. [Grins laughing, punching your arm.] Shut the fuck up dude. I always had better game than Z k? Let me dream V. And to answer your question yes I’m back into the Brotherhood and yes Wrath said I could fight again. So don’t worry V you’ll get to eat my dust and watch my firm ass beat you very soon. I will probably come down to the pit from time to time and get between you and Cop for man cuddles. [grins big]
V: This time I snort out something closer to a grunt choked out by laughter. “I really wonder what you see when you looked in the mirror Murhder, hell, Z can grunt and females are throwing apples at his feet, you walk in the room and they walk out.” Flashes a wink of amusement. “You need to get back out there fighting, I doubt that ass is so firm any longer with you just sitting around watching daytime TV all the time. You better tightened that ass up so you can get your game on finally.” My nostrils flared and my eyes flashed again, this time lighting up the tatts around my brow. “You can come down to the Pit, but cuddled my male and you’ll feel the heat from my hand.” Grins wickedly and punches you back on the shoulder. “But you also might want to call first, I won’t be held responsible for what you might walk into.”
Murh: [laughs hard] There’s the V I know and love. [Grins.] I would be probably scarred from what I would walk into in the Pit. Scarred with curiosity and amazement that’s even possible and then questions. Loads of questions. And what the fuck is up with that? I need to take grunting lessons from Z. All he does is grunt and grumble yet panties drop for him like it’s his damn pick up line. I don’t get it. I’ve got this long mane of hair and great abs, I’m a fucking italian stallion yet Z just grunts and BAM! Chicks line up. Hey [points] my game and body are just fine thank you very much. I may have had a little too much time to watch Oprah and Ellen but those are two really great shows man. You can’t go wrong when it comes to lesbians you just can’t.
V: Chuckles. “Nothing wrong with the right kind of scarring Brother, trust me on that and I’m proud of you for finally admitting you have questions about sex, we should have had this talk a long time ago.” I grinned wide as fuck. “I’ll start with the basics for you, i’m sure it’s a large part of the reason why you have no game, you don’t know how fuck but I’ll fix you right up.” I eyes the body that you were pointing out and I shrugged my shoulders. “I’ve seen better, hell I sleep next to better, but if you are good with just having a fine body then you’re good to go Brother.”
Murh: [Narrows my eyes.] You mother fucker! That’s a lie and you know it V! You haven’t slept with anyone looking better than me, besides your Cop. Which thank fuck for the Cop that someone can put up with your aggravating ass. [Grins.] Trust me I know how to fuck just fine. The shit your into is way past fucking bordering onto most likely illegal in all 50 states. So of course I would have questions. When it comes to your “free love” I don’t know what and which goes where.
V: Grunting and nodding.”In all that there is only one thing I will agree with you on and that is thank fuck that Butch, can put up with me. As for the rest, well that is just you blowing smoke up your own ass.” Lets out a loud as fuck breath.” You are touching on two different things Brother, free loving and what I enjoy is not the same thing, another good thing about Butch is he is now stepping into both areas with me so I’m all kinds of good.” Flashes another wink and gets back down to business. “Now back to the basics, have you hit the streets on patrol yet and who have they paired your ass up with?”
Murh: [laughs.] I have been on patrol. I was paired up with Phury. It was fun. I’m excited to get out there and kill some things. Tear up the town let everyone know Mur the Sexy Beast is back and ready for some action. Bust out my 9 and blow a cap in someones ass. [Grins.] Nah I’m hella excited to be back and be able to fight again with you guys. Hey remember that time me and Rhage decorated your whole house in Yankees shit? [laughs hard] I’ll never forget the look on your face. Especially when you threw us clear across the yard. Yeah that wasn’t so much fun. I’m back though. The prankster is back.
V: A low growl rumbled out at the mention of the fucking up my place with Yankee shit. “Just know that you go trying that stuff now, you have to hardcore Sox fans that will come after your so called firm ass.” Ending the grumbling on a chuckle I nodded and started flipping through a mental list I had up in my head. “Alright, I’ll have your phones sent up and if you don’t have a vehicle then get one and let me know so I can get it outfitted and all that good shit, feel me? I’ll give you a printout of some of the Brotherhoods other properties, in case you have to use them in a pinch and shit like that. If you think of anything else tech wise that you need just hit me up, true?”
Murh: [Nods laughing listening to V.] Yes, yes I remember your Doctor Gadget. Always ready to show us the new shit the Tech world has come out with. I have a vehicle and a phone would be nice so I can text you anytime I get lonely. As for hardcore Sox fans [wiggles my brows] sounds even more promising to mess with.
V: Snorts out a laugh and just shakes my head.”I’ll look forward to you going up against Butch, rile him up over the Sox and I am stepping back and watching you land where you may.” My diamond eyes narrow and a wicked grin takes up residence on my face. “You go giving me a txt when you’re lonely I will set you up with a whole line of fleshlights to play with. As for now I am going to say bye before you start wanting to know what a fleshlight is and how they work. I’ll send the phone up and you send me a txt on which car is yours so I can load it down with all the good shit.” Salutes and cast one look in the room before I leave.” By the way, if your canine pisses on my custom wheels again, i’ll plug his dick and clog that fleabag up Brother.” Chuckles, making my way back down the hall to the Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment