Thursday, March 20, 2014

Squatter


Butch: -I was back on lockdown once again and my nuts were telling me about it loud and clear. A near constant grumble followed me like a cartoon rain cloud over my head. One thing was for sure, I wasn’t giving a damn about the ‘no clothes in the Pit’ rule. Fuck all that noise. Two minutes walking around with that frickin pendulum of metal playing bongos on my nuts was enough to clue me in. Keep the cage from swinging and ya minimized the level of nut cracking. And to think, this time he had me put the damn thing on myself. Mind games, that’s what it was. He was fucking with me. I was tempted to take the thing off from time to time just let the poor dick breathe but something stuck in the back of my head like an irritating little bug, he would know. Somehow that mind reader would pick it right outta my brain and my stay at gitmo would extend to two months or some shit like that. Hell, knowing my luck I would broadcast something like that directly at him. ‘I took the cockcage off and even spanked it some, how you like them apples?’ For shits and giggles I’d even attached the key right to the loop of my collar. I liked to tell myself that I did it so that I would have the thing handy just in case I actually had to take the metal contraption off for some reason, whatever the hell that might be. I knew that wasn’t going to really happen it just felt better having it where I knew it was. In a typical fidgety fashion I played with the key often. It would only be a matter of time before someone asked me what was doing. That would be a funny convo right there. I laughed to myself and hid everything away under a layer of expensive clothing. Even the collar was hidden beneath the starched purple dress shirt and matching striped tie. Speaking of the devil, I hadn’t seen him in awhile. I poked my head into the area he converted into an office. When we had finally stopped sleeping in separate rooms his room had become the place for his computers but since the Pit had been completely renovated he had it set up just like he liked it now. It was insane the amount of shit he monitored. I honestly had no clue how he kept track of it all. The mansion alone seemed like a hassle but V was watching a ton of other properties as well. My eyes idly scanned over the images, not really registering what was going on with most of them because it was downright boring. But then something caught my eye and I found myself sitting down at the desk.- What in the fucking hell?! -The feed changed and went somewhere else.- Nope, not happening. Come back here you little fucker. -I starting fiddling with the cameras, something I was sure to catch hell for later, and pulled up the one that had caught my attention.- Well hello there. Who the fuck are you and what are you doing at my sister’s cabin? -I didn’t even know that V had wired that place but I should probably thank him for thinking of it. I recognized it right off from the last time I had been there.- What is that place? Some kinda love nest where Piper hides dudes? -I got up from the desk and went back into the bedroom. A few minutes later I was loaded down with a small arsenal and pulling my coat on.- Don’t tell me shit anymore. ‘Oh hi, back from Paris for like a month now. Oh and I shoved some guy in my cabin too. Ya know cause he looked lost and shit.’ -There was some more grumbling and a whole lotta cursing before I made it to the Escalade.- What’s behind door number two Alex? Well Butch, today we have for you a complete stranger squatting at your sister’s house. Lovely Alex, thank you for telling me. -I pulled the SUV out and hightailed it to the cabin wondering if I was ever going to told about this one. Hopefully he didn’t pull a cookie out of his ass like the last one cause that just made me wanna kill the guy on principle. I got out of the vehicle and straightened my coat so that none of the weapons were making themselves known. I walked right up to the door and gave it the standard loud pounding that cops all over the nation used.-

Ghrimm: -The past few days have been great. Piper and I talked and just relaxed. I finally found a bit of peace in my life.  I had just got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of sweats when I heard the insistent pounding on the door. I quickly made my way to the door and threw it open, more than a little pissed and prayed Piper stayed asleep. Seeing the large male in front of me I guessed this was one of the brothers she had told me about.- Can I help you with something? Or are you content with trying to wake the dead?

Butch: -My eyes narrowed to mere slits when the fucker answered the door with a heaping helping of attitude and a decided lack of a shirt. Fresh from the shower. Oh boy.- I’m sorry, am I bothering YOU? This is your place than? Maybe I’m just intruding. -I made as if to turn around and then stopped, holding a finger up.- Wait. No, that’s right. I know who’s place this is and it’s most certainly not yours. So why don’t we start all over again with you telling me why you are here? -I put my foot just inside the door in case this sonofabitch decided that it would be good fun to close it on my face. A wide and completely fake smile took up my features.- And please, let’s keep it civil shall we?

Ghrimm: I can ask you the same thing. -I cross my arms and stand my ground. I didn’t know who the male was but I’d be damned if he was stepping foot inside. I growled low when he placed his foot in the doorjam.- Maybe we should exchange pleasantries. Name is Ghrimm. Now other than door banger and asshole, what is your name? And unless you make a move I will be more then civil. -I did a quick scan of the male, checking for signs of weapons, knowing full well he could have anything under his jacket.-

Butch: -My eyes sparked when I heard the growl. So he didn’t want me here hrm? He might as well have held up a sign that said pester the shit out of me. I stepped closer until I took up the space left by the open door. My feet planted firmly and I held my hands loosely to either side.- Ghrimm?… Alright Ghrimm, you can call me Dhestroyer. -I grinned wide enough to flash a little fang.- Now let’s get back to that question. Why are you here?

Ghrimm: I really don’t think that’s any of your business Dhestroyer. As you haven’t told me why my being here is your concern. -I held my ground, not moving an inch when he stepped to take up the entire doorway. My eyes showed no emotion while I stared the male down. For all I knew this was an ex of Piper’s coming to check up on her or worse. He wasn’t getting anywhere near her and I would make sure of it. The scent of citrus filled the air as my bonded male began to take over where this hardass was concerned.- I will answer your questions once you answer mine. Who are you to Piper and why are you here?

Butch: Oh it’s my business alright. I’m making it my business. So much so that I will set up camp right here in this spot if you don’t start spewing some answers. Trust me, I can be very fucking annoying and stubborn when I wanna be, just ask my Hellren. -My eyes went wild, one corner even started twitching, as soon as I smelled a frickin bonding scent rolling off the fucker in front of me.- No! -I backhanded him swiftly- Knock it the fuck off! You are not spraying bonding scent all over frickin the place. Stop it right now! You did NOT bond with my damn sister! She just frickin got back from Paris after breaking up with a dude. When the hell did you find the time to wiggle your dick up in her?

Ghrimm:-My head snapped to the side once his hand made contact with my cheek. I tasted my own blood from a split lip and casually swipe my thumb over it, smirking.- So you are the cocky ass brother? She has spoken so highly of you. Too bad she forgot to mention hotheaded. -I clear my throat and stand toe to toe with Piper’s brother- As for bonding… yeah too late for that. Already done and /nothing/ will change that. You feel me Dhestroyer? -at this point I really didn’t give a fuck what he said. He wasn’t going to come between Piper and I- I am here because Piper wants me here. She helped me recover from an accident that your Hellren found me after. As for what we do in the privacy of the bedroom, that is definitely none of your fucking business.

Butch: Oh trust me, I’m familiar with the mechanics of bonding. I’m saying don’t spray your stank all over me cause I gotta go home to a male who would show you what the meaning of hotheaded really is. -My eyes narrowed and I tried to get a read on this guy. Bully for him that he was keen on protecting my sister cause if he wasn’t I would really have to put the screws to him. What bothered me was how all this went down last time.- Ya know Piper, I’ve found, has a habit of not exactly telling the whole story. The last guy I talked to in this very room didn’t know thing one about her having multiple personalities. It makes me wonder if it’s her slutty one that keeps hitting on my husband that’s drawing in all of the dudes.

Ghrimm: - Without thought I lunged at the male in front of my and pinned him against the wall , my hand around his throat.- How dare you talk about your sister like that! A true male of worth would never speak of a female like that. -My hand squeezed like a vice, turning his face a nice shade of purple before I released him.- You sister has problems. I know this. We’ve talked about it. And while her “slutty”, as you called it, personality is one I have met, I also have met and bonded with her other side. Since you know about the bonded male you’d do well to tread lightly around me or next time your Hellren will be picking you up in pieces. Feel me? -The blood pounded in my ears as rage coursed through me. Who the fuck did he think he was talking about his sister as if she were a whore.-

Butch: -I didn’t bother to fight back when the hand closed around my neck. I’d purposely been pushing the guy and it didn’t surprise me when he did what he did. I just held my breath and waited with a wry smile and a flash from my hazel eyes. When he finally let me go sucked in some welcome oxygen and made as if to straighten my suit. I came away with one of my daggers which I used to pin the hand that had been around my neck to the wall. I moved far enough away that Ghrimm couldn’t get at me right out without yanking the dagger out of his hand first.- I wasn’t exactly raised in world of ‘males of worth’. I much prefer to say it like it is. Don’t mistake my words as a lack of love for my sister. -I turned toward the door and stopped just before leaving.- Next time you start with the foreplay at least buy me dinner first. Keep the dagger. You’ll need it to protect my sister. -I got in the Escalade and pointed it back toward the mansion before this turned into an all out brawl.-

No comments:

Post a Comment