Monday, December 30, 2013

Badger Or Human


PHURY - *The buzz of my phone in my breast pocket annoy, running my hands over what seems to be blankets. My head feeling like it was run over by a bus as I push myself up onto my hands and knees, the buzz of my phone going off again causing my head to pound. Shifting back onto my legs as I knee on my bed, running my hands over my face as last nights fun and games come back. Slowly pulling my phone out of my breast pocket and looking at the screen seeing the text from Vishous.  -Hit me up when you can, we have a sitch at Darius’s place that I need to see if you can assist in….V- Quickly re-reading the text as my heart starts to pound, Tess was at Darius’s. My yellow eyes widening as I pray to the Scribe Virgin that Zsadist hasn’t followed up on his treat to deal with her, growling low as I get up off the bed my legs unsteady as my mind reels. What is Tess is hurt! The sound of my phone cracking in my hand loud as I try to rein in my anger, slowly opening my hand and sending back my answer to Vishous. - I’ll be there in 30 minutes tops. - Checking the time when the text came in, growling as I realise I had slept through it and the repeating buzzing in my drunken state. What type of warrior am I to let myself get so drunk I can’t hear my phone, Pulling off my jacket with one arm as I send back another reply to Vishous. - Sorry about the delay in returning your text, I will be as quick as I can. Do I need to bring back up? Is it life or death? -  Dropping my cracked phone down on the bed as I strip off my clothes, placing my daggers and holster to one side then fishing out Tess’s photo. Kicking off my boxers as I drop the photo on top of my daggers after taking a quick look, it was an old house from the old country judging by the style of it. Shaking my head to help clear it as I head to the bathroom and the shower, if anything has happened to Tess I….. I what I don’t even know her. Yet it is her that is causing my heart to beat too loudly, hell what is happening to me! Letting the hot water wake me up as I try the calm my thoughts, scrubbing my body and hair movements now fast as I speed through my shower. Leaning against the sink as I towel dry my body then strapping back on my prosthetic, pulling on my leathers over my leg slowly so as not to catch it. Pulling on a  tee-shirt before I strap on my daggers and guns, grabbing my leather jacket and keys from the edge of the bed. Picking up my cracked phone as I rush out the door and along the hall, down the stairs across the foyer and into the tunnel my steps loud as my shitkickers hit the concret floor. Pushing open the garage door and hitting my key to open up my BMW M5, sitting into the drivers seat as I turn on the engine and driving out fast. Keeping my mind on the drive to Darius and off what I might find when I get there*
FOLSOM - *is still up in my room, laying on my bed, contemplating when I’ll be able to leave*
TESS - *Feeling bad for confusedFolsom I sent James with some detective books and a fresh cup of coffee.*
FOLSOM - *thanks James for the coffee and the books, watching him leave. I needed to pull myself together*
VISHOUS - I had made more than one round throughout the estate and double checked the security and the whole layout. This being locked down where I didn’t want to be was fucking with me but it wasn’t something that I hadn’t done a fuck load of times before. There were more times than not when I stopped and re-watched over and over and over again the video feed that Butch had sent me. The male definitely knew how to reach out and fuck with me even when he wasn’t in the vicinity. Each time I watched and saw that broad back with the letters of my name carved into it I was left panting with the thought of tracing my tongue over each perfectly carved letter. But that was nothing to say what it did to my whole system each time I replayed my Cop pleasuring himself. The fucker even threw in there not to be pissed about taking matters into his own hands. This was definitely one time that I would give him a free pass on not being allowed to fondle and play with what belonged solely to me. All day long I was not just restless I was hyped the fuck up to Mach 10 and ready to risk sunlight to get back to the Manse but that was obviously a big fucking no go. One, I wouldn’t make it, two, I still had the pissy replica upstairs to keep an eye on. So when I received Phury‘s txt right as the night sky took up residence I was more than ready to be done for a night. There were only so many times I could watch the replica on the monitors before I wanted to go up and rearrange his face. It was Butch’s face but it wasn’t and I knew in the long and short run that this human was going to affect Cop in more ways than just one and that didn’t sit well with me. I was doing my damnedest to chill behind the laptop in the kitchen and keep myself from going anywhere near the guy’s door.
FOLSOM - *finishing up my coffee, I held the mug in hand, deciding to go down to thank James, not knowing whom else was in the house. Exiting my room, I headed for the kitchen, pushing through the door, coming to a stop as I see Vishous*
VISHOUS - I knewFolsom was heading this way even before he walked in. The scent and the sound was unmistakable. I groaned lowly and kept my eyes locked on the screen keeping and lookout forTess andPhury.” Evening sunshine, rest well?”
FOLSOM - *in any other scenario,Vishous’s words would have been well received, would have produced a laugh even, instead I frowned* Fine. *heading for the sink, I was intercepted by James who took the cup from my hands* Don’t you need to get back to my lookalike?
PHURY - *Pulling up outside of Darius’s and scanning the area my hands locked on the steering wheel, cracking my neck as I checked my cracked phone again. No text from Vishous so I can only hope that whatever is happening inside is at least breathing bodies! Climbing out and standing as I breath in all the night scents, my steps slow as I walk up the drive and knock on the door. Smiling to James as he lets me in. “Sire I believe Master Vishous and guests are down the hall.” Nodding as I walk on down the scent of a male human heavy in the air, growling as I walk through the door and come face to face with Vishous and what looks like Cop?*
VISHOUS - The tone I heard inFolsom’s voice had me looking up and chuckling.”I’m sure all that tossing and turning gave you a shit day of sleep.” I closed the laptop and stretched my legs out in front of me.”Soon as my Brother gets here that is where I’m headed, you tiredof looking at my mug?” I grinned from ear to ear and this was one time I didn’t care that I hadn’t worn my usual Sox hat to hide tatts and eyes. ” I stopped mid sentence whenPhury walked in. My grin only grew as I saw my Brother eyeFolsom.”Welcome to the party Brother, this here human is our new indefinite house guest.” Human meet your next guard on duty.”
FOLSOM - *rolling my shoulders I looked from Vishous toPhury as he entered, then back again* I haven’t seen you, but I’m not- going to cry a fucking river you’re leaving. Spying bastard. *lookingat Phury I held out my hand* Give me your fucking-phone will ya? I’ll take you a sweet picture, and you can stare at it for hours, then tell me how fucking-creepy it is later. When I give a shit. Which will be never. *frowns at V* Did you actually make any progress- on finding out how and why I look like your cop?
PHURY - *Growling low as I look from Vishous to the cop lookalike* Tell me this is a joke and what of the Female staying here ! What of Tess? *Stepping up to stand chest to chest with Folsom* Who the hell are you human and do not give me any cheek as right now I might decide to bite your head off! *Turning to look atVishous my hand onFolsom’s shoulder* I saw two of cop last night and I thought I was wasted! *Growling as I shakeFolsom by his shoulder* This can’t stay here!
VISHOUS - Relaxes back easily in my chair while I watch the interaction betweenPhury and Folsom. “The female is safe and unharmed and that is why we will be taking guard duty here at the house to ensure. You game for that Brother? “I pushed the chairback, scraping it against the floor as I stood up.”Phury, /This/ is Mitch Garren, who goes by Folsom, which was the name of the Prison he was a guard at “I bit the fuck out of the inside of my jaw when I cracked the hell up as like a wet rag. Clearing my throat I continued on.” He was married, had a young and was stripped of it all by some reject they stupidly let loose.” Shrugging I looked fromPhury toFolsom. “I’m gonna bet that you might not know you were purchased off the black market. Your yuppy parents paid a pretty penny for your stupid ass, thing is I need to dig deeper to see exactly where you cropped up from and who from. That there lies the tie that might link you to Cop.” The last part being said with a low growl and a slight flash of light tinging the white of my eyes. “So Brother until we know the whole story, ole Folsom/Mitch here is a permanent fixture with us. Last think we need is a Cop replica on the loose in these parts and Lesser getting their hand on him. Feel me?”
FOLSOM - *knocks Phury’s  hand off my shoulder then turns and strolls toward the door* You heard him -this- can’t stay here *as I hit the door I was processing all the thingsVishous was throwing out there. His humor fuckin irritated me. I hadn’t done shit to these fuckers, but respond to their bad attitudes, and I was treated like garbage. Fuck every last one of them. Not worrying about my shit, I headed for the front door, my brain on overload*
PHURY - *My hand digging into Folsom’s shoulder as I listen to Vishous, taking in all that he was telling me. Tess was safe and I was to help keep her that way, a low growl coming from my chest as I try to listen to the rest of the house, I could hear James and some other doggen off and was that another heartbeat as well. Giving Folsom another shake as I try to understand Vishous words, black market! This can not be happening again, a wave of unease sweeps over me as I think of my twin and how he ended up in our very own type of black market. Letting my hand drop as Folsom lightly knocks at it, growling low as I followed Folsom with my eyes* Where do you think you are going human! *Three long strides and I was dragging Folsom back into the kitchen with another shake* Stay while I sort this! *Turning to Vishous and I speak low in the old language* I do not want him here, I understand he needs to be saved from himself but why here! Damn it Vishous why here!
VISHOUS - I just leaned back against the counter and watched in sick amusement asPhury had to chaseFolsom down and drag him back. My arms crossed over my chest and I was just grinning slyly as I looked fromPhury toFoslom. “First off, Folsom, dude you have to tell me how the hell you have survived this fucking long on your own. How the fuck was you not shanked the first day on the job is something of a mystery to me.” My head dropped and I chuckled. “Look man, it’s like this, you leave here you’re dead and getting ass raped by the big bad and fucked up. You know how that goes, you worked in a prison.” I turned diamond eyes onPhury and a whole other composure took form within me. Understanding. “Brother it’s either here or call the Big guy and tell him we have a new resident at the manse. I don’t know what Butch and Z were thinking when they dumped the guy here but now he’s ours to deal with and there’s the fact that he looks like Cop that has to be dealt with before we let him go traipsing freely about. True?” I drug my gaze fromPhury back toFolsom “You can make us the enemy if you want but the fact is we are what is going to keep you breathing for a little while longer. You can work with us or against us but you see what working against us has gotten you.” I grinned eying the marks still present aroundFolsom’s neck. “I do believe you enjoy being manhandled.”
FOLSOM - *dragged back by Phury, I break free, pushing his hands off of me with a growl as I flip V off. I was tired of this crap. AsVishous rattled on like the Charlie Brown teacher WHA WAHWAHWAH, I pushed back through the door, and headed up the stairs. I hadn’t asked to haveButch’s fucking face, and after the wayVishous had talked about family I-
PHURY - *Letting go of Folsom when he pushes at my arm as I cross my arms over my chest as my yellow eyes lock onto Vishous, my mind working over the very real chance that letting Folsom leave here was signing his death warrant. Digging my fingers into my arms as I try to block out the Wizards laugh. - Boyo this is going to be great, Do I get to watch the little human dry hump the vampire bitch you are dreaming over! - Grinding my teeth as I watch Vishous lay it out for Folsom, the human was stuck with us and whether I liked it or not he was stuck here with Tess! Chuckling at Vishous and taking a step after Folsom then stopping to look back at Vishous* My Brother you are right he needs to stay here, but *Cracking my neck as Tess walks in and my blood boils* If that human lays a finger on her! *Pointing to Tess* I will kill him we clear! 
TESS - *walking back to the kitchen asFolsom stomps by I catch a Whiff ofPhury walking in* umm what did I miss*stands stunned* well hello to you tooPhury.
VISHOUS - I stood back as an observing and watched it all play out. If anyone was paying attention they would see the writing on the wall with each being in the room. Sadly everyone was up in their own head and only viewing what they wanted to. I nodded overPhury. I could almost feel the rage coming off the male and that spoke volumes.”I will assist you, if anything happens to the female by his hands then you can do what you want and I’m sure the King would sanction it easy enough.” I huffed out a breath and eyed Phury closely. “You sure you are good to stay here on the night shifts and I will take the day shifts?”
PHURY - *Nodding to Vishous as I listened to his words my mind blank as I breath in Tess scent and that of Folsom, growling low as I step towards the door* I am good with the nights, I can even do a few days if you need me to. *Cocking my head to listen to Folsom up stairs as my yellow eyes lock onto Tess, the Wizard screaming in my mind. - Kill the human and get out of here, come light up mate! - Taking in a deep breath to calm myself and closing my eyes, Folsom’s scent mixing with Tess’s causing my anger to rise* I can start now if that is what you want? *Opening my eyes to look at Vishous*
FOLSOM - *laying on my bed, my mind began to wander. They pair that had dropped me off hadn’t taken my gun. I could get free, that wasn’t the issue these fuckers could disappear and reappear, how could I fucking escape that shit? I wasn’t going back down there, to be laughed at or pushed around. I needed to get out alive, and getting angry wasn’t going to lead to that*
VISHOUS - I pushed off the counter and clappedPhury on the shoulder. “You stay during the nights, when I get back to the Manse I will check in with Butch and see if they have chatted up Wrath yet and if he wants something else done. Once I find that info out I’ll hit you up and fill you in, cool with you Brother?”
PHURY - *Nodding slowly to Vishous as I wince at the fact that Wrath still hasn’t decided what is to be done, my eyes looking out from under my hair to lock onto Tess yet again. A shiver running through me as I try to figure out why I kept doing it, looking at a female, looking at Tess. Squaring my shoulders I slap Vishous on his back, taking my cracked phone out of my pocket* Don’t suppose you could also see to it that I get a new phone, I can just about make out who is texting my now that screen seems to be broken. *Cocking my head as I hear a bed upstairs move, looks like Folsom is tired of me already* And on the Cop look alike has he been striped of weappons and phones? Do I need to do a full body cavity search? *My yellow eyes glowing as I look past Vishous to Tess, my mind seeing the pain in Folsom’s eyes as I strip him. The sound of the Wizard loud as he laughs. - Boyo I have taught you well, all you need now is a freddie claw. - My hand holding out my broken phone to Vishous as I try to rein in my thoughts*
VISHOUS - Chuckles taking the broken phone fromPhury and pulling out my back up one from my pocket and handing it over. “Take this one till I set you up with another one. I’ll be in touch soon but I’m gonna make a stop upstairs before I bail for the night and you know to hit me up if any shit goes down Brother.” Nodsto Phury sliding the broken phone in my pocket and heading for the staircase to head up toFolsom’s room and rapping my knuckles on the door.
TESS - * I stood there looking at bothPhury andVishous while Phury said he’d endFolsom if he touched me* I am pretty sure It’s all ok. *shivering at the thought thatPhury was going to be here all night. I could already feel the tension. looking upPhury* How are you Warrior?
PHURY - *Watching as Vishous hands me his back up phone then pockets mine as he leaves, my ears picking up his light foot steps as he walks up the stairs. Turning to look at Tess as she stands in the kitchen my hands flipping the phone from one to the other, her question waking me up to the fact that I was standing here staring at her* I am well Tess and how are you? *Walking over and pulling out a seat, standing as I wave my hand still holding the phone for Tess to sit* Will you join me? *Sitting at the table with my back to the counter so I can keep my eye on stairs*
TESS - *Walking over picking up 2 coffee cups preparingPhury’s first. Taking the cups back sitting next to him* I’m alright. *Setting the coffee in front of Phury* I’m glad you are here. I can take care of myself and I’m sureFolsom means me no harm. None the less, I enjoy your companyPhury.
PHURY - *Placing the phone down on the table as I watch Tess’s movements while she makes us coffee, running a hand through my hair as she comes over over and hands my a cup. My hands wrapping around the cup my mind not thinking about the human being here or how Tess thought she could look after herself, my yellow eyes looking out from under my hair as I stare at Tess* You enjoy MY company? I don’t understand, I have been rude to you over your gift. You have just had to witness the most ugly side of what being a warrior means. Why would you want to still be here after all that?
TESS - *Looking atPhury confused* I’m here becauseWrath told me to stay here. I enjoy your company because I like talking to youPhury. *Not telling him his presence calms me*
PHURY - *Rubbing the back of my neck as I drink some coffee, the hot liquid burning my lip. Quickly putting the cup back down as I look out into the hall, my heart stopping for a minute as I realise Tess is only here as Wrath asked her to be here. The wail of the Wizard loud in my mind. - What mate did you really think a filly like Tess would look at you, you need to put back on your red smoke filled glasses as at least then we saw the truth! - Tapping my leg under the table as I try to listen to what was going on upstairs* So how about you tell me what you do here every night when you are not out at the jazz café?
TESS - *Notices Phury is more agitated than normal. Shifting slightly closer* I read, the doggen and I cook together. I listen to music And I look forward to visits from you. *Smiles softly  and blushes* I know I could go out and about but it seems to cause a lot of worry and panic. So I find things here to fill my time.
PHURY - *My leg going still as Tess moves closer her body almost beside mine, watching as she blushes as she talks about reading to the Doggen and cooking. Pulling in a sharp breath as I hear her words* You look forward to my visits? *My hand playing with the phone on the table as I try to understand why I am all of a sudden relaxed and calm, happy even. The Wizard is quiet and my mind is still, my senses are still tracking everybody in the house. But Tess’s heartbeat is the loudest of all, breathing in her scent. A scent unique to just her, a scent of honeysuckle. Closing my eyes as I groan, I need to get away from Tess. I need to….. Standing up quick as I step back from the table* I will go to a check of the house Tess. *Turning on my heel and walking off*
TESS - *I sighed as I madePhury nervous enough to bolt again. It confirmed it for me. If I wanted what I thought I did it was going to be work.Phury was complicated, but I was up for the challenge. ThankfullyFolsom was an excuse to have Phury around more* I finished my coffee and headed to my room. I knewPhury would find me If he wanted to talk and being away fromFolsom would leavePhury more comfortable .*

No comments:

Post a Comment