Monday, December 30, 2013

Tell Me About Yourself


Tess
*looks at V and fidgets * you or Phury huh.
Vishous
I chuckled as I watched Folsom stalk off and out of the kitchen. “If he would have stayed he would have heard that the oh so great scarred one is and will be fine and has bigger issues with getting his ass chewed out by Wrath." Shrugs and settles back in my chair pulling my phone out and shooting a txt to Phury ."Hit me up when you can, we have a sitch at Darius’s place that I need to see if you can assist in….V" I nodded over at Khristessa ."If he’s game for it, yes."Angling my head watching Khristessa fidget in her seat. "Is that a problem for you?
Tess
*clears my throat* No *a blush spreading across my face* Phury and I get along just fine. I just well *sighs then laughs* V if I’m right you will see. I’m not sure yet. Things could get interesting with Phury and Folsom
Vishous
A black tatted brow arches while I watch the tell tell sign of a blush spread over her face. “Now this I will enjoy seeing play out.” Grinning wide as fuck over at Khristessa I knew she must be something to bring the very celibate Phury to his senses. “Now tell me, what of these dreams, I have had a brief over view."
Tess
*as much as I knew I should feel uncomfortable around V I had an odd calm* Ah yes my curse. Dreaming of other peoples Days and activities and *shudders* very privet moments. All “past” events. Lately tho I have picked up smells Which is new. I’m not sure what else there is to tell other than dreaming about the king and his soon to be queen Landed my butt a visit from your man and Phury’s twin as well as the king hospitality of staying here so he could Insure what’s *taps my head* up here isn’t out there where it can be used against him. I’m a smart cookie I know when to keep my yap shut. That’s why I didn’t say much to Folsom since I know jack about him
Vishous
Chuckles shaking my head after I hear all that Khristessa had to say on the matter.” A curse is how I have always viewed it. To where you have sight into the past, I have it with the future but no telling of when exactly so no way to prevent the events."I stood up walked over to the fridge and grabbed out a bottle of Goose that I knew would be there and snagged two glasses from the cabinet and bringing my loot back to the table with Khristessa ."Wanna join me, it’s going to be one long fucking day with no sleep?
Tess
*nods at V* I think I will. I have to agree with you it’s going to be a pretty on freaking day.
Vishous
Pours out two glasses and slides one across the table to Khristessa .”Until I know what is up with the one up above, I won’t be sleeping any fucking time soon." Shakes my head grumbling again about not getting to use the straight jacket before taking a drink.
Tess
*raises an eye at the straight jacket comment but decides not to ask* yeah, he’s an interesting sole. I heard James fluttering around which woke me up. I can see how annoying it is. Butch was stir crazy when he had to stay with me. *laughs*pillow you was greatly amusing even when he smashed the buttons to the laptop with the sock hands.
Vishous
Smirks hearing Khristessa talk about the pillow Butch created”Yes I encountered that pillow. Cop has many ways that he amuses himself and most of them I greatly enjoy.” Stretches out my long legs and glances at my phone bringing up the camera feeds on it and checking out the human upstairs. Once I was satisfied I sent a quick txt to Butch.” I want something to open up on my phone later, you decide what that is Cop." Smirking I hit send and shoved my phone back in my pocket.
Tess
*laughing * Butch is an interesting soul. I’ve had more time with Phury though.*suddenly thinking about the chair That was now MIA from the library. *
Vishous
Then it’s a damn good thing that it is Phury that will be splitting our days and nights here. I know Wrath wants you safe and that is a priority,he’s right in thinking that if you were to fall into the wrong hands that can be bad for all around
Tess
*nods* I was careful to make sure that I only contacted the proper parties. I never met for Butch to read the email. The out of the shower show up of two big guys in my house was a little crazy. I’ve been here since.
Vishous
Nods at Khristessa. “Lock down sucks but the alternatives for you or us is worse, just know and I’m sure you’ve been told that if you need or want anything, just ask one of the Doggens.
Tess
*nods* We’ve been out a few times. I’m always careful to stay to well populated areas. I’ve been on my own a long time.
Vishous
leans my elbows on the table, pouring me another drink. “Who is we, you and a Doggen or you and Phury ?
Tess
*finishes my drink setting down the glass * James the head doggen here. Phury did run into me at the jazz place though.

No comments:

Post a Comment