Monday, December 30, 2013

Fresh Level of Hell


Vishous Hell fucking fire I was ready to snatch Cop away and get the fuck out of dodge for a while. Things were blowing up around here before and now it was a chaotic fuck up after another. In such a small span of time there was the shit of Z deciding Chosens didn’t need throats so why not rip them out, then Phury taking the brunt of that punishment, along with finding out and discovering this stuff with Darius’s long lost sister. Too fucking much I tell you. Now as I sit here delving into the new residence that we found, I had the police scanner on low in the back ground and a blunt hanging from between the corner of my lips. I was aggravated, irritated and any other kind of fucking tated word you could think of. My nut was blue and my dick was on a full blown hard on nonstop. Soon I’d have this all done and then I was going to stay in the Pit and dare a motherfucking to interrupt my Hellren and me from some hard core down time. That thought actually had me starting to grin but all that came to a halt when some stuff from the scanner caught my attention. I quickly butted out the hand rolled and jacked up the volume while I also did some dancing over the keys with my fingers and pulled up exactly what was going on. White hot rage coursed through me so powerfully that the tatts bordering my brow and the iridescent eyes of mine lit up strong enough to put all my monitors to shame. Swiftly I jotted down each location the police had found bodies at and the places each one was took to. I didn’t waste any more time than just grabbing my leather jacket and holsters before I was beating tracks through the tunnels and over the Manse’s main floor, all the way up to Wrath’s office. Even there I didn’t stop to announce or knock; I just barged in and let my presence speak for the urgency of the matter. One thing that I admire about the Brothers ability, he knew BS when he smelled it and he knew by just being in a room with someone what kind of emotion was coursing through them.

Wrath [I was sitting down with Fritz going over all of the preparations that were going into what was soon to be my mating ceremony. Normally this was stuff that I would leave to others and really I had given everything over to the doggen but I wanted details on what it all would look like. I never really cared about things like that before but now I suddenly found myself engrossed in the descriptions. He laid out fabrics for me to feel and brought in the flowers that would be used so that I could smell them. I didn’t want to miss any detail of the moment simply because I was blind. And I certainly didn’t want my shellan to have to explain everything to me the night of. There was a wide assortment of things spread out on the desk from a sampling of the food that would be served to ribbons that would be adorning the mansion. After the terribleness of the rythe that we had all born witness to, I had a strong desire to instill something happy into the mix. I only hoped that the others actually found this a happy occasion and not just a chance to put a blade to my skin. Everything screeched to a dead halt as I felt the wave approaching. I motioned for Fritz to leave before Vishous even got through the door. Whatever was happening it was on almost the same level as ‘someone just damn near killed my hellren and I’m about to go whoop some ass’. I heard Fritz say something polite before he scurried out of the room and closed the door. I rested my hands on the arms of my chair and gave the Brother my full attention.] What fresh level of hell have we stumbled upon now?

Vishous I dove right into the clusterfuck of it all; no need in beating around bushes when hell was firing a blazing path right to us. “Never a dull fucking moment, Lesser’s are on the full attack and not staying in the shadows.” I stopped pacing the length of the office and braced my hands palms down on the desk as I stared straight at our King. “All over Caldwell bodies of our race are popping up. Hearts removed from their chest and left in very public places to be found and found they have been all the way from the high end of town to the gutters.” I went ahead and stated the obvious even though I was sure it wasn’t necessary. “We’re fucked in every bad way possible, we have less than two hours for us all to get the fuck out there and not fight but retrieve our fallen race and clean this shit up before the humans get mixed into this deeper and shit hits the fan.” I stood back up and pulled out the list of locations that needed to be dealt with and looked it over. “If we pull the lead out of our asses and we split up we will have time to get all the bodies and bring them back here. The Lesser, well that shit we will need to convene about how to retaliate and send a message of our own.”

Wrath [I forced myself to not ask any questions until Vishous was done laying everything out. I rose slowly from my chair and sent up a silent prayer for all of my race that had been lost in this brutal act. My sorrow for the souls was only matched by my rage. My hands gripped the edge of the desk in a white knuckled hold.] For centuries we have kept hidden from eye of the public and now they purposely leave our kind out in the open in a hideous display?! [My mouth clamped closed in a silent scream that rocked through the room nonetheless. This was not the time to allow emotions to rip us apart.] Not only will we cover this mess up but the Brothers will bring back every single body that is found. [I lifted my head and called out for Fritz in a voice that expressed how angry I was right now. When he poked into the room I instructed him to have the large vehicles brought out and every bit of burial cloth that we could get our hands on brought out.] Use my computer if you have to, Brother. I need this to come directly from me and go out to all of the Brotherhood. You will pair up with Butch, Zsadist with Phury, Tohrment with John Matthew and Rhage with Qhuinn. Divide up the locations and leave clear instructions that they are to get rid of any trace of our kind ever being there while also bringing home every body before the sun hits them. For now we are on damage control. Once we get past this night we will cover the streets with lesser blood and drive them back to their holes!

Vishous I didn’t take any longer than it took to go around Wraths desk and kick his computer to life. I attached each of the Brothers cells to the message and divided out locations for each pairing.  “URGENT….Tonight the Lesser have attacked our race and taken out several civilians, leaving them out in public places to be discovered by humans. By Wrath’s orders we are on damage control. I am attaching locations to each of you with where the police have taken our fallen to. We retrieve and bring them back to the Manse. Clean up any and all traces leading to us. Any questions hit me up. The pairings for the night are Phury/Z, Tohr/JM, Rhage/Qhuinn and Butch and me. Keep eyes and ears open and most of all be quick as fuck, night is coming close to an end.” I pushed back from the chair and darted to the door. I had the door opened and a foot out before I called over my shoulder to Wrath. “I’ll message you when we’re heading back or if there’s any shit that hits more for us all.” I bust ass back to the Pit and shot a txt to Butch. “911 Cop, meet me in the garage in under 5.” I shoved my phone in my jacket pocket and was already barreling through the double doors leading to the garage and sitting impatiently behind the steering wheel with my eyes locked on the door waiting for Butch.

No comments:

Post a Comment