Monday, December 30, 2013

Too Close


Vishous
I was on patrol the first night we made it back home. It felt good, it was routine and it always helped in delving back to the mindset I was most at ease with. No matter how the times changed this was one aspect that stayed the same. Hunt, attack and take out. It’s simple and something that was ingrained in certain beings from conception to death. And hopefully that death included a warrior’s way out to the fade. Lately I’d been out of the loop with things within the Manse. I knew what was going on; I kept my finger on the pulse of all aspects of the Brotherhood. I just did it my way and not in the mix of it. What kind of head of security would I be if I didn’t have the sense to see and hear all? This is where my system came into play. At a second’s notice I could pinpoint where any Brother was, the comings and goings of all the properties and down to what or whose bed everyone is passing out in. Butch was definitely the more social of the two of us; the Cop could get into the flow with anyone while I stood in the back by an exit with my back against a wall. I preferred it this way, I talked when I chose to, interacted when I wanted and walked away when it suited me. The past few days and nights while we were away from the life of the Brotherhood, I shut off the responsibility of a race thing and zoned in on being a male with his mate. That was definitely a first, even during a session with a pet in the past I was on alert and had bailed many times when needed. But I had made damn sure before I set into action of the church wedding and days off that things were secure and unless an impromptu lesser invasion happened, everything would flow just fine. And it all did, the church ceremony went off without a hitch and during the few days off not one call or issue came through. At first the whole thing started off as being something I was doing just for Cop, it wasn’t till we was chilling in front of the TV watching the Sox play that I realized I wanted this whole binding thing as much as he did. It felt more right than I thought it would. I expected to go through the motions of this human ritual, make my Cop happy and that was that. Somewhere in it all I felt the bond that already existed between us solidify stronger, pulse rapidly and consume me. Coming back to the real world was easy enough, I was going to miss the constant access to Butch but everyone needed their time, or you ended up ripping and pecking at one another with no other outlets to release on. Hunting and fighting with our Brothers was that other kind of release. I was on my way back to the Manse when Butch‘s txt came through and vibrated in the pocket of my black soiled filth jacket. I was driving one of the backup vehicles tonight and speeding through the last stop light leading out of town. I pulled my phone out and read the txt. First thought that hit my head was the male was drunk and talking out his ass. With that thought in play my mindset bottomed out to an all-time low. Images of a fucked up Butch tackling and fighting Lesser spurred on the simmering power just under the surface to a raging inferno. The fucker knew better and so did Z. That over protective instinct was in full force when I drove through each of the security gates leading to the Manse and parking in the underground garage. The sound of my heavy shitkickers echoed through the silent tunnels as I stalked through them towards the Pits door and even before I punched in the code I could smell the sickening scent of stale blood soaked baby powder. I was through the door and didn’t stop till I was on the floor beside a passed out Butch laying on the couch. I didn’t need to work up the energy that created the white hot power that radiated down my arm and came out like a nuclear weapon from my hand. The fucked up txt and images did that job for me easy enough. I didn’t bother trying to wake him up as I yanked his shirt up and pulled my specially made leather glove from my hand. There right before me was the growing black stain on Butch’s abdomen, it moved and rippled with each shuttering breath in and out the male took. I didn’t waste any time ogling the spot before I had my eye blinding palm lying over the area. I took a deep breath in and released it out slowly as I pushed the searing energy directly into the spot. If it had been anyone else laying before me they would be burning ashes right now and it still fucked with my head sometimes that I could actually get this close to Butch with this abomination of a hand of mine. I kept my glowing clear eyes on the male before me, watching as the white power seared through the black filth making it shrink dramatically in size and making sure I didn’t go too far with how much I used on Cop. It was always a process depending on how many he sucked inside himself. I hated the whole fucking thing, hated seeing how it took him to his knees and made it almost impossible for him to even stand on his own two feet. I got it, we all had our crosses to bear but that didn’t mean that I had to like it. I pulled back on the intensity of energy that I originally started out with when the stink lessened somewhat and the area almost vanished completely. I was still vibrating with rage at the thought of what went down to take a trip to ZS with our Brother to my male laying here incapacitated but even that was diminishing. What right did I really have to lose it when I had done some fucked up shit in the process that brought me to a fight when it was the last thing I should be doing? In due time I brought my breathing down to normal along with the racing beat of my heart and the heat radiating through me came under control then my mind followed suit.
Butch
-I fell asleep contemplating the mystery of my twin and this man that he was chasing. In my head him and I changed places multiple times. His family was my family, his anger and pain were mine. I could feel the need to track down the killer in my veins. And then the situation flipped and the Omega was after my double. The voice that taunted me every time that I drew in lesser filth laughed at me and sounded happy that there was another one of me out there, promising to find him and turn him into what I hunted. I rolled so many times on the couch it was amazing that I wasn’t on the floor. I shouted out my rage in my dreams but I wasn’t sure if I was actually screaming or not. Something reached down and pulled me from the nightmare that tumbled over and over through my head. My back arched off of the couch and I screamed. My hands grabbed and reached for whatever I could find. I felt the sickening evil melt away from the corners of my mind and I knew immediately who had me. My eyes finally opened and I looked up at my savior. My breathing evened out and I let the sweet bliss of my hellren’s healing hand take me over. I settled back down on the couch and a smile crossed my face. No matter what happened to me I knew that I could always depend on V to bring me back from it. There was nothing like it. Knowing that you always had someone at your back no matter what. I hummed pleasantly once the lesser filth was gone from my system and slowly sat up. I had a lot to tell Vishous but I led with the most important thing.- Love you baby.
Vishous
Pulling my now dimming hand back I slipped the black glove back on and got up off my knees where I was on the floor and took a sit on the couch when Butch sit up. I still had my weapons, jackets and filth on me. Good thing the couches were leather cause that shit would be a bitch to clean, not to mention the extra curricular activities my mate and I performed on them. A black tatted brow cocked and a sly grin moved easily over my face. “Good to know Cop, ditto in return. Now how about you tell me what the fuck went down before I end up strapping you in a straight jacket and not for my pleasure either." I raised my gloved hand and trailed my fingers down the side of Butch’s neck. "Although now that, that thought is in my head we could forgo the talk and move onto that exercise, I do have one of those for you."My lips split wider, showing a hint a sharp canines."You know you fuck with my thought process, such a bad male." Chuckling I let my hand fall away and I stood up, shrugging first my jacket then my weapons. "Alright, distance, drink then talk, in that order." I flashed a wink down at Butch right before walking around the couch over to the galley kitchen to grab two glasses filled with Goose and Lag and coming back to the couch, handing one to Butch. "Go ahead Cop, spill and explain the driveled mess you txt me.
Butch
-My eyes drifted closed and I tilted my head toward the fingers that ghosted down my neck. It was the small things that really hit me deep in the chest. The tender moments when my male showed how much he cared. Just like when he took me to a church in the middle of no where and promised to be mine. Even the thought of a straight jacket, when coming from his lips, was something I was more than willing to throw myself into.- Love it when you talk dirty. -I didn’t want him to leave my side but I knew exactly what it was like to try to think when all you wanted to do was lick every inch of the person you were talking to. I shifted on the couch until I was sitting up and I forced my gaze from his fine ass to the papers that I had from Folsom. I flipped through them once more trying to see the clues that would help me find the guy that he was after. I looked up when V came back and took the Lag gratefully. I sucked down a swig before attempting to dive into the ‘mess’.- Z wanted to get a drink last night. You and I both know that he hardly ever does that so I figured he wanted to talk or whatever and I’m all up for helping his state of mind and the road he’s on. -I set the glass down and patted my suit coat to find my smokes.- I wasn’t kidding when I said that I found my twin. Though I know how that fucking sounds trust me. -I lit up the cigarette with hands that shook a bit.- He’s at Darius’s right now. You can look if you don’t believe me. -I ran my fingers through my hair giving my scalp a good scratch.- He’s human of course… and he saw way too much last night. Z hasn’t been on patrol lately and when he caught a whiff of lesser he shot off like a bullet.
Vishous
I reclined back on the couch drinking my Goose and listening to Butch. By now nothing surprised me and so when Butch confirmed the twin BS I just kept my mouth shut until he was done. “Why I would I doubt your words to me Cop, have you suddenly taken to lying to me?" Shrugging my black T-shirt covered shoulders I drained the rest of my drink. "Now when you add it in a txt with ZS, Lesser and Z, yes I doubt it until I have all facts." I sit up some, rubbed my fingers over my goatee and took a second to lay out all the pieces. "I don’t like how this is looking. Some human pops up at a club that you frequent and suddenly Lesser are also in the vicinity. Rehvs not usually that lax in letting the pale bastards wander that close to his grounds. Matter a fact Rehv is a fucking pit-bull with the taste of blood with any kind of troubles or issues. I don’t Cop, something is fucked and I don’t like how Darius’s place is filling up with inhabitants." Sitting back once more I looked over Butch."How do you all know he won’t bolt and run and then we’re all fucked if he runs his mouth to others about what he saw. Did Z wipe him, did the Brother stay to make sure he was securely locked down till Wrath knew what was up? He wasn’t just left with a female vamp and some Doggens, right?
Butch
-I took a long draw on my smoke and exhaled it slowly. I understood what a clusterfuck this whole sitch was and I was coming to the only one I would ever come to help me with a problem like this.- I didn’t say you thought I was lying but I know how crazy it sounds. Shit, I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. It’s not every day that you run into someone who looks exactly like you and I’m still pretty freaked about that. -I downed the rest of my drink and let my head lull forward. I’d made a lot of bad moves last night and I should have insisted that Z wipe Folsom so that we wouldn’t be where we were right now.- I don’t know why there seem to be a lot of lesser around ZS lately and I’m sorry… I didn’t know where else to… put him. Zsadist wouldn’t wipe him because then I would lose our entire conversation. And I should have insisted on it. I’m lost here I really am. He needs help… -My voice dropped lower.- You know me. I’m a sucker for a sad story… Some guy killed his wife and kid and he’s trying to find them. I told him I would help him. I don’t even know if I can… I have no clue if he will stay there or run for the hills. -I scratched my bowed head again in irritation.- I know it’s not good. 
Vishous
With each word spoken I could feel the bubbly of uncontrolled anger just under the surface. Yes I understood what Butch was saying but the end game was the safety and security of our race and that fact was looked over last night. My hands clinched up into fist and the veins that rain the length from my neck down bulged out thickly. Shaking my head I shot up off the couch. Each Brother had his role in this war and mine was clear from the get go. To have no conscience to do what needed to be done to secure the end game. “You all fucked this one. What in the hell made it ok to not clean him, or not to lock him the fuck down. Is sucking Lesser down messing with your common sense that damn bad that you would leave us open to such a massive risk?" I started to pace the length of the room, each step only spurred the anger coursing through me on. "Tell me Butch, was he crying when he laid his sad sob story out to two well trained Brothers? To lose family or anyone close sucks but is he worth the lives of us all? And the fact that he is a replica of you is only further reason why extreme measures should have been taken with him." I drug my hand through my black locks and continued pacing. "The only thing you and Z have done now is to seal his fate and maybe put at risk a female of our race that Wrath our King has swore protection too." I stopped and turned icy eyes on Butch, right now was all business. "I get that you value your human side, I accepted that long ago but at what point are you to ignore those instincts and do whatever is needed even if unpleasant?
Butch
-I hazarded a look up at V and almost wished that I hadn’t. I knew that I fucked up royally on this one and the guilt of it was hammered in with each word that was said. My shoulders slumped to the point where they could slump no more. I knew that everything V said was valid and all I had really done was make shit impossible for him. I stamped out my smoke and squared my shoulders once more. I still smelled like lesser turds and I felt like it too but that didn’t matter. I drew in a deep breath and stood up from the couch.- You’re right. I fucked up. I’ll take care of it. Not your problem to solve, it’s mine. -I took my gun out and made sure that it was loaded before setting it back in its holster. My teeth ground together and I tried to calm the flipping that my internal organs was doing. I didn’t know how I would be able to look myself in the face and put a bullet between the eyes. I met V’s cold stare and my words came out clipped.- I’m a pretty good judge of character, I’ve been doing it for a long time. I can tell when someone is lying to me and Folsom wasn’t lying. He didn’t cry or even tear up. He didn’t ask for my help and I freaked him out as much as he freaked me out. But you are right, I let that cloud my judgement and now he’s nothing but a threat. -I turned away from V before I broke down and lost my shit completely. Holding it together at all was tough right now. I’d held out so much hope that my male could help me help my twin and it had blinded me to the stupid shit that I did in between there. Now that I could move around, I had to go fix that before it got worse.-
Vishous
A tatted brow arched almost to my hairline as I watched Butch check his piece and re-holster it. I let out a deep breath and grabbed my weapons and jacket back up from where I had dropped them not long ago. I reached out and laid a hand on Butch shoulder to stop him in his tracks. “Emotions Cop, they are a fucking killer. You and Z have them in spades and show them. That’s not a bad thing but right now it is ruling you." I dropped my hand and pulled the holster and jacket back on. "You won’t make it to Darius’s in enough time. I will. I will leave you and Z the pleasant fun of reporting all this to our King." I almost chuckled as I quickly thought of that show down. Hell to the fuck yes I would rather be the one going to Darius’s than facing off with Wrath." Just remember even though I am a dick, Cop, I love you. But you thinking the right step is to go guns blazing and taking out your replica shows you are too close to this. We hopefully still have him and once we figure this out, then maybe you can have your reunion, till then I want you as far away from his as fucking possible." I opened the Pit door but didn’t step out til I wrapped my gloved hand around the back of Butch’s neck."Your instincts are likely right on but until we have more info and facts we need to take all precautions and tread carefully. True?
Butch
-I stopped in place when I felt V’s hand and my head dropped once more. I was a wreck here and it didn’t take a genius to see that. But my genius did see it and I knew it. My voice came out as barely a whisper.- I couldn’t have killed him anyway. Whatever he is… we do have a connection Vishous. When I sucked down a lesser… he grabbed his stomach too. -I turned my head to look at my male.- Keep that in mind when you… whatever you do. -It was a better call to have V deal with this but it didn’t ease my mind about how badly I’d fucked this one up. I automatically turned toward my hellren when I felt the leather on the back of my neck. This was the one person that I didn’t feel bad about being weak in front of. I curled my hands around the small of his back and buried my face in his neck.-Don’t let his pretty face distract ya. -I laughed but I was actually very serious. This was my male and I’d be damned if my twin came along and took him from me. I knew that I still smelled like lesser ick but I could pick up on my bonding scent flowing freely over top of the stench. My parting gift to what was mine. I almost rubbed my body all over him before I turned my head up and nipped at V’s jawline.-Mine… -I placed a much lighter kiss on his throat and stepped aside so that he could get to the bottom of things before the sun came up.- Love you. Even when you are a dick. Usually especially when you are. -I threw him a small smile and headed toward the bathroom so I could clean up before having to see the King.-
Vishous
My fingers tightened and dug into the flesh of Butch’s neck when I took in a massive breath of his bonding scent. My top lip slid up as I went full fangs. “Marking me before I go…Nice, he may have your face, but he is not you so in saying that, yes if I had to I would and will take him out and been done with it. Hopefully shit won’t go there, but the more you say the more issues I am having with him." I rolled the info about this replica feelings pains as Butch sucked down Lesser filth and I knew this human was locked to the Brotherhood for good now. Even if he was legit, then that just meant he was of Wrath and Butch’s bloodline which would make him a prime target for Lesser and even more so the Omega. I was on the edge of another extreme brain storm but Butch decided to kiss the side of my neck. A low rumbled groan crawled up my throat and I fought back the urge to lock the Pit door and do some marking of my own, even with the Lesser stench floating around. I ground my teeth together and stepped through the door. "I will be there through the day, call me after you and Z meet with Wrath." I adjusted the thickening bulge in my leathers and smirked at Butch before turning and stalking back down the tunnels and out into what little was left of the night sky. I was still grumbling about how all I wanted was to take a hot shower and have some play with my male and a straight jacket when I came to form at Darius’s and walked on through the front door. Instantly a Doggen was coming to welcome me and I just nodded at him and walked towards the sounds and smells of two different beings in the back of the large estate in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment