Monday, December 30, 2013

Try To Keep A Straight Face


Butch
-I stepped out of the long and gratefully hot shower. Finally free of the stink of lesser all over me and feeling some what alive again. I stood in front the mirror and stared at the guy looking back at me. It was strange as hell to see someone else walking around with the same face. Sure he didn’t have the busted up nose or the chipped tooth that dear old dad left me with but it was still my face. My hand reached over for my toothbrush and I stopped. My breath lodged in my throat and I had to catch myself on the counter to keep from falling. My eyes bulged out of their sockets as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on. My mouth flapped like a fish outta water. I could feel a grip around my my throat that kept me from pulling in air. And then just as soon as it started, it stopped. I fell forward and sucked in oxygen. I spun around looking for a source to this mysterious shit but I was all alone. Vishous… it had to be… him and my look alike… Hell… How had I never noticed this shit before? Maybe his life had never been in danger before or he lived it safe but it was definitely hitting me now. It was amazing this guy was even alive at all because I had lost count of how many times I had died. I knew exactly what the afterlife looked like. That was a memory that stuck with you. I shook my head to clear it. Whatever was happening it was over with now and hopefully something good would come out of all of this. I rubbed the front of my neck and looked at my reflection again. I knew what his hand felt like around my neck. We’d danced that dance before. I sighed and wished my twin the best against what I knew to be a frightening male when he wanted to be. I went back to brushing my teeth, clearing out the remains of lesser filth left in me and tried not to think too hard about my ‘talk’ with Wrath. I got dressed, ate some food and then heard my phone go off with a text message. I pulled it out and V’s text had me grinning like a fool. I got up and roamed into our ‘fun’ room. It was all in the presentation I laughed and pulled my pants back off. Two metal rings and a raging hard on coming your way. I took the picture and sent it to my Hellren.-
Vishous
Chuckling I end up draining another glass. “Phury is one of kind, hell he is the most civilized of us all." Just then my phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see the txt from Butch. Without thought I licked my lips and glanced up at Khristessa ."Definitely going to be one long damn night Darlin." Half chuckles, half clears my throat before sending another txt to Butch. "I’d suck that drip from your slit and the rest that are waiting to drip out. More, I want more Cop…..NOW!
Tess
*raises a brow as V shifts and laughs* Phury is harder to read. I get a lot of conflicting body language from him.
Vishous
Chuckles swirling the clear liquid around in my glass.”That is an understatement. Phury twisted my head up. Still yet, he is the one with a deep ingrained moral code and he holds close to it. I don’t always agree with it but I respect it as long as it doesn’t fuck shit up.
Tess
*smiles and blushes* He Defiantly is a male of worth. I wish he could let go of his past and allow himself to see that.
Vishous
That last part caught my attention and I eyed Khristessa closely.”Tell me, have you seen Butch or myself in your dreams? That info hasn’t been been giving to me.
Tess
*looks at V carefully * Yes, but nothing as far back as Phury and Z. *nods*beautiful wedding.
Vishous
Thanks, now tell me exactly what it is that you seen other than the wedding."Slides my glass out of in front of me, and keeps my diamond eyes trained on Khristessa . It was one thing to see others but now the thought of someone delving into mine was fucked.
Tess
*shakes my head and points to the cameras * you do a lot of research. No, I don’t ever see what it is you are reading or Happen to be watching. I just know all that is you. I also know Butch is hellishly funny during a Sox game. Over all I haven’t seen much about you two V, which judging by the look on your face is a good thing.
Vishous
Relaxes back with a chuckle rolling off my lips.”I agree, Butch is a fucking riot during a game and lets hope those dreams keep you far away from anything else that is mine and mine alone Darlin.” Flashes a wink at Khristessa.
Tess
It was hard enough to face Wrath knowing what I know and saw.
Vishous
I actually felt bad for Khristessa having to see that far into Wrath’s life.”Yeah that be a real fucking downer for you and him.
Tess
*laughs and finishes another drink * true statement. I wrote the advice column at the paper till I got canned for a blond bimbo that can’t write her way out of a bill.
Butch
-I groaned at the conversation that I had with my sister. I hit the button to end the call and turned around once more from walking out of the Pit. I headed right back into the bedroom and positioned my laptop so that the camera had a clear shot of the bed. There was no damn way that I was going to ignore the heated text that Vishous sent me. I bit my lip at the thoughts that were flooding my mind. I left the room once more to grab what I needed. When I came back I hit the button to stream the video straight to V and slowly took my clothes off.- You demanded more and you will get more but you can’t be angry at me for taking matters into my own hands. -I smirked and positioned pillows on the mattress with my now bare ass to the camera. I was still hard as a rock and even paused to rub my erection over the silk sheets. Every muscle in my back and shoulders tensed and flexed with the motion. I knew that the name on my back would be visible right now and that was exactly how I intended it to be. He had just caught an eye full of my duplicate and I wanted him to remember who was his. I rolled languidly on to the bed using the pillows to prop my back up so I could watch the camera the whole time. My knees came up and spread wide apart. I ran my fingers down my aching shaft and squeezed it harshly. Thick drops of pre-cum dripped from the head of my cock and my other hand came down to swipe up the offering. I sucked the taste of myself from my finger with a moan.- All for you, my hellren. -I reached back to pick up the plug I’d gone to get and I slid my tongue over the plastic. The entire thing entered my mouth and I slathered it in a healthy coat of saliva. When I was finished I gazed straight into the recorder and dropped the plug to my puckered hole. I gasp for breath and my head fell back on my shoulders as I pushed the plastic inside of me.- Oh god! I wish you were here!… -I stroked my hard length with tight fingers. The sounds that came from me echoed the sounds that I would have given V if he actually were here. It didn’t take long before my whole body got into the action. My ass rose and fell from the mattress. I not only fucked my own hand but worked the plug in and out of my ass. It didn’t take long before I was screaming out V’s name as thick jets sprayed over my chest. I didn’t stop until every drop was was milked from me. I sat up with hooded lids and blew a kiss to the camera.- Love you baby.-There was a wicked grin on my face as I leaned forward and turned off the recording.- Ask and you shall receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment