Monday, December 30, 2013

Where my heart is…


Vishous
I showered, dried off and walked into the bedroom. The lights were dimmed so low that it was almost nonexistence and it cast a light shadow over the sleeping form of my male on our bed. I leaned my back against the door frame, crossing my arms over my bare chest and just stared at My Cop. Fuck! That was all that flashed through my head. Somewhere…somehow I did something right, proof of that was lying in my bed right now. I knew every hard muscled inch of his body, I had done more than just explored it, I had studied it, and I had worshiped it. The male fed me in more ways than just my hungry desires and needs, he went toe to toe with me when he needed to, and he listened even when I barely talked and he reached out and touched me when he seemed to have that sick sense that I needed him. He knew the variety of masks that I wore in front of others, he saw through them each time I put one on. I drew my gaze away from him to the elaborate Goose and Lag bottle Christmas tree that we had built last year together and put up again this year. How the hell I managed to have a home, a mate and a damn X-mas tree still blew my mind wide open but fuck if I didn’t get off on it all and I would fight to the death and beyond to keep it. That thing called love had a way of changing and flipping everything in your life upside down. It changed your thoughts, outlook, and priorities. The male lying before me sleeping soundly was my all-consuming fire, nothing in my past, present or future touched what he did or meant to me. I hadn’t met a male or female that gripped me in such a hold as Butch did and that shit fucked with me hard in the beginning, now I reveled in the knowledge that only Butch had this affect or hold on me. I was his and would do anything he asked or wanted, he alone had the power to control me with a look, a word or a touch. I bore his name carved into my back and another that I tattooed on my chest and his bonding scent was thick on my skin to the point that it came out of my own pores and still the branding he made on my heart was the strongest mark he had ever made on me. I thought back to the ceremony that we had bared witness to and even though it was fucked up I knew when I saw the Brother with the black eyes look up and those same eyes were filled with the same incredible color of his twin that somehow this night had changed them both and in ways that none of us Brothers would ever truly understand. Butch was my ceremony, he was my something that changed the male that I had been born and bred to be to the male that I am now. With a truly at peace grin on my face I pushed off the door frame and made my way over to the bed. I slid under the covers and curled my large frame around that of Butch’s and clung to him just as he had clung to me seconds after the Rythe was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment