Monday, December 30, 2013

Mindfreak meet Cop


Vishous
With the first step that Butch takes near me I reach out and grab two handfuls of your clothes and pulls you against me “Feel me Cop?
Butch
-My eyes widen as I’m yanked forward and my hands come up to brace myself against V’s chest- Oh I feel ya alright, love. -One hand drops to trace the outline of V’s thick cock behind his leathers.-
Vishous
Grabs a hold of your hand that was at the present moment causing me issues with breathing and swiftly gets a hold of the other one as well. I walked Butch backwards until the wall stopped any more steps and I pressed up into your chest and holds you in place against the wall. “I’ve been wanting to do this since this weekend. No more fucking waiting for what I want." My head drops down and I run the end of my nose along the side of Butch’s neck. I inhaled the natural scent of my male until my fangs were throbbing painfully with need.
Butch
-I couldn’t help the growl that tumbled out when my hand was taken away from where I was playing. I don’t even have time to move my other hand before they are both quickly captured. My eyes flared a brilliant green as I was marched backward. It was a dance I was familiar with and I went easily with it. If there was something behind me than V would either catch me or we would both end up falling down. I felt the wall all too suddenly and I tensed up in anticipation of what might happen next. I easily rolled my head to the side to give V all of the room he might need or want at my exposed throat.- You know… I did promise my sister that I would meet her new boyfriend… -My eyes squeezed closed and I sucked in my breath. I didn’t want to lose this moment-
Vishous
I slid Butch along the wall until I had your hands pulled over top of your head. In between the deep breaths I was licking and scraping my canines over the exposed flesh. I grinded my harden length against Butch and growled heatedly in his ear. “You got to be fucking kidding me." My fingers dug into Butch’s wrist and my head fell back almost between my tensed up shoulders as I let out more savage growl that easily vibrated through the entire Pit. Slowly almost as if it was a painful thing to do, I let go of Butch’s wrist and stepped back some. "Don’t make me wait too damn long Cop or I will come and take what is mine and sister be damned.
Butch
-I felt like a tightly strung bow that had just been plucked. My whole body sung with need and it was V’s tune that I was playing to. I had no control over my hands but I liked it that way. My leg hooked around V’s and I rubbed up against him every bit as hard as he was on me. I could almost feel your fangs sunk deep in my neck. I was on the verge of begging for it before your head pulled back. I felt the harsher bite of your fingers around my wrists and came close to losing it right then and there.- FuuUuuck!!! -I banged my head back against the wall. My leg slowly dropped back down only to have me arching back toward V when I heard that growl that I knew so well. I groaned and smacked my head on the wall again for the hell of it, hoping that it would snap me out of my daze. My eyes widened at the thought of V showing up to drag me away and I made a hungry sound. I slumped forward as soon as I was let go, trying to catch my breath.- I’ll make it quick, love.
Vishous
My gaze lit up like a like a lightening bolt in the night sky as I watched every real reaction and emotion rip from Butch. That only made me hungry for Butch even more. “You do that baby and I will try not to get too far ahead before you make it back to me." I slid the ends of my gloved fingers over the top of my leathers before unbuttoning and pulling them open and wrapping my fingers around my cock. "Round one started when I saw you tonight, be back before round three kicks in, feel me?
Piper
-I’d spent the better part of the day in the kitchen baking or wrapped up in the arms of #Dirk, today however I was much more nervous, aggitated. Ugh I wasn’t sure which. I was introducing one part of my life to the other, I honestly didnt know what to expect. Would my brother be all..”What are your intention with my sister" Or will he simply shake a hand and grunt.- Oh god -I couldn’t help the sudden wave of frantic panic that filled my thoughts. I knew Butch well enough to expect a few things would happen. 1. He’d be all copish and growly and 2. He’d throw in some down right dirty humor. It was the latter of the two that had me shifting like mad next to Carter as I punched in my brothers number, patiently listening as one ring after another came-
Butch
-My eyes were glued to V’s leather covered hand that slipped down inside of his pants. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard my phone go off.-FUCK! -I fumbled for my cell, hands running over my coat pockets.- Fucker! -I finally found it in my pants pocket and I ripped it out with a growl. I flipped it open and yelled into it.- WHAT!
Carter
[I looked over Piper with a lifted brow when I heard Butch practically growl into the phone. I could see that she had been on edge, more like a fidgeting mess all day long. Having her /brother/ meet with someone from her past had to be more than nerve wracking. I could imagine I was in a heap of shit already with Butch, and mentally I shrugged it off. Starting off on the bad foot, probably wasn’t best.] You gonna answer him, Piper or just stare at the phone?
Piper
-My eyes lifted to Carter’s, giving a small nod as I practically chewed through my lip. Mumbles- I was actually planning on….just staring? -My free hand dropped to grasp #Dirks as I cleared my throat and awkwardly squeaked out-Guess who? -I wasn’t sure why my voice hit that pitch, but I was sure I caught my brother mid something- So….any plans tonight? -chuckling nervously, squeezing #Dirk’s hand tight-
Butch
-I darted one last long look at V before turning my back to him. I coughed and cleared my throat when I heard Piper on the other end of the phone.- Yeah, yeah… -Dropping my head and running my hand through my hair.- I planned on coming to see you... -I glanced back at V once more before exiting the Pit. If I stuck around too much longer I was going to end up jumping on my Hellren.- I’ll be there soon.
Carter
[I gave Piper’s a gentle squeeze back and a reassuring smile. My curiosity was piqued at how abrupt the phone call between Butch and Piper.] So, I guess…we probably shouldn’t mention Paris then? [I snickered and shook my head as I pulled Piper closer to me.] First meeting with him and next thing you know…you call and tell him your in Paris…he’ll probably have my head. [I was trying to make light of the situation because of how nervous ~had been today. Besides all the sugar and caffeine making it worse.]
Piper
-I hung up the phone, turning my head to see a smile decorating Carter’s face-If I do that Dirk. He’ll be all kinds of mad -Leaning in to steal a quick kiss, mumbling through a small groan- I am pretty sure he was busy...-Pulling back with a small grin, a little less nervous thanks to #Dirk’s tease- You’re the first I’ll ever be introducing him too, Dirk. It won’t take him long to get here.
Butch
-The further that I got away from the Pit the faster my feet started going. I had three things I needed to do: Get to my sister’s, meet Mr. Wizard and get back to my sexy as hell husband. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to say about this guy at Piper’s place but if he was a threat to her I’d probably just drag her back to the manse. She’d been pretty foggy on deets the last time I talked to her. All I really knew was that there was something after him and my sister was caught up in it somehow now. I got into the Escalade and had to use the GPS to find Piper’s cabin. I hated to admit that I’d never been there and had no real clue where it was. When I finally pulled up out front I took in the surroundings before even getting out of the SUV. I rolled my head on my shoulders to loosen up the tension I was feeling and stepped out. I straightened my tailored suit and actually made it a point of running my hands over my guns and daggers just to know they were there. I raised a hand and banged my knuckles on the door. Good ole cop knock. Some habits where hard to break.-
Carter
[My brow lifted when there was a banging on the door. Really? I ran my hands through my hair and looked back at Piper and back to the door again. Giving her a quick kiss on the lips, I stood up and winked.] Better answer that? [I held out my hand to Piper and glanced back at the second heavy knock on the door. I wasn’t worried about coming face to face with Butch. Things had slowly started to get taken care of with #Franco through the emails we had been swapping back and forth with the hunters. What he needed was me there as soon as possible.] Come on, Lewis…he can’t be that bad. [laughs]
Piper
-I wanted his lips to stay against mine, for this moment to have already happened, chuckling at the second hard pound my brother offered. Slipping my hand into Carter’s with a smile- Did I mention he was a cop? -Slowly rising to my feet, tugging Carter behind me, my hand locked in his while the free one opened the door. Peeking up at Butch with a grin- Fancy meeting you here...-Groaning low, the nervousness rushing back- Come on in..-I waited, watching the two before getting the awkward over with. OR at least…some- Carter…this is my brother Butch…Butch…Carter.
Butch
-My head tilted to look behind Piper as soon as the door opened. My gaze dropped to her hand locked together with this guy and back up to Piper. I looked for any signs of her being hurt before moving back to the guy who’s name was Carter apparently. My hands were lose at my side and my stance was easy. Since Piper didn’t seem to be hurt and that went a long way toward me being okay with shit. I raised my hand and offered it to Carter.- A pleasure. -My lips curled up in a fake smile that was entirely easy to see through due to the amount of teeth it showed. I stopped it just short of flashing fang at the last minute and closed my mouth entirely. I had to watch that shit, I hadn’t really had to deal with too many humans since I went through the change.-
Carter
[I firmly grasped Butch’s hand and offered him a nod as I shook it.] Likewise.[Looking down Piper, I gave her a soft smile as I back us out of the open door to let Butch through. As I dropped his hand, I fought back the warning of something not quite right with him. His appearance was pristine in a tailored suit. And the fake smile which was gone as quickly as it came. If Piper thought this was awkward, no…it was more than awkward. I let my other hand slip down to Piper’s waist and started drawing the alchemy symbols that were tattooed along my arms lightly on her lower back. My other hand moved behind my back and I started rubbing my fingertips along each other. I didn’t want to panic Piper in anyway.] Why don’t we take a seat…
Piper
-I finally took a breath in when their hands shook, humming softly under Carter’s touch while I smiled up at my brother. My hand reaching back to find his before walking over and settling on the couch- Guess you wanna know the lowdown of what happened? OR should I just skip that and get right to the point? -Chuckling nervously, I could feel the unease from both.-
Butch
-I barely paid attention to what Piper was doing and watched the person I didn’t know like a hawk. I didn’t drop my gaze but stared at him directly in the eyes, open, honest.- Look here, Criss Angel, how bout you keep your hands out in the open and I’ll do the same? -My smirk was very real now as I moved into the room behind my sister.- From what I heard from you earlier, you had no damn clue what happened. So it seems to me that I’ll have to ask Carter here for the deets on that one. -My eyes flickered to Piper and right back to Carter.- You had another reason for me to be here than to simply meet this man. -I wasn’t really saying it as a question. It seemed obvious by what Piper had just said.- Tell me that you are safe. Preferably without blowing smoke up my ass.
Carter
[I wanted to snort Butch referring to me as Criss Angel, but held it back. Magic was not what my craft was, hands down. Fighting the roll of my eyes as he stared me down, I brought my hand that had been behind my back to the front, but refused to removed the one I had on Piper’s waist as we followed behind her brother.] She’s safe. And your deets you want, Butch. Is simple. At the reunion, she left to go to the restroom, got held back. [I stared straight at Butch as he had a shitty ass smirk on his face, which was unappealing in my head as I kept talking.] I panicked and when I lost that control, a hunter was summoned. We had a little spat in the hallway and it was done. [As much as I didn’t want to sound rude, or that he should just take my word for it, Piper was still standing here.] She’s perfectly safe with me. I can promise you. [What I was failing to add to the conversation was my assumption of what exactly went on in the bathroom that night.]
Piper
-Well this was going swimmingly, least no one was bedazzled or stabbed so I was taking that as a huge winner winner chicken dinner. I glanced from Carter to Butch and back again, fidgeting slightly when the nights events were replayed much more simply than I remembered them- I’m fine, Butch..I promise. Kicked a little ass and came home without a scratch -Sinking back into the couch and into #Dirk’s side- I’ve kept the Doggen close and Carter..he’s…always protected me. But you two needed to meet before I or more we…tell while somewhat asking…-balls here came the rambling, christ…why couldn’t I have a nervous leg twitch or something, my eyes closed and I took in a large breath of air before blurting out the reason- Paris….We need to go.… -I didn’t even peek, just remained perfectly still, waiting for any response-
Butch
-I sat down in a chair across from the happy couple and tried to relax. I was still mulling over Carter’s story when out of left field I heard Piper…- PARIS!? Why the fuck would you /need/ to go to Paris? -I shifted some to look directly at Piper.- How are the voices? -turning my head to Carter- And what the fuck is a Hunter? I’m assuming we aren’t talking about an idiot in camo shooting bambi. This shit gonna follow you both across the world where I can’t do shit to help you?
Carter
Yes, Paris. [Right now, it looked like I was going to have to be blunt with him. Leaning over and kissing Piper’s temple, I let out a sigh. This was not how I expected or wanted this conversation to go. I stood slowly from the couch and walked toward him.] #Franco, my mentor is requesting both of us come to Paris, so we can create a protection spell for Piper, to keep her as safe as possible. [I looked down him, then to where I could see the but of his gun poking out from under his suit. It was obvious he had come prepared for something, probably to kill me at the very least.] A hunter is a demon from the Underworld [I chuckled lightly as I looked back to Piper.] They feed on fear and panic from the people with my…craft shall I say. [I looked back to Butch with my brow still lifted.] I’ll let you decided if you want to come face to face with one or not. Here and now…[I trailed off and kept my eyes on him]
Piper
-I didn’t have to open my eyes to know Butch was giving me the “are you fucking NUTS” look, in fact it only seemed to cause my ass to sink deeper into the cushions till I was pretty sure my ass would bottom out against the wood flooring. I sat silent, only reacting when when I heard the one question I should have seen coming. My mouth hung open a second, eyes wide as I stared back into my brothers eyes- BUTCH! -It came out a lot louder than I intended, followed by a groan. Next came Carter’s followup. My hands flailed a little- Are you crazy. I don’t need a repeat and christ almight Butch you better not ask for o….-I paused, looking between the two and shaking my head- Just…don’t destroy my damn house
Butch
-My instinct was to come up out of my chair as soon as Carter did but I decided to stay right where I was and even relaxed more into the chair I was sitting in. Ever since I’d met a group of vampires things like what Carter was spewing just didn’t hit me like they use to. Couple years ago I would be hauling this guy off to the loony bin but now it was just another day.- Demons from the Underworld… -I laughed and rested my hands on the arms of the chair. I wondered if I should force a startled reaction and pretend that I thought he was off his rocker or just roll with the punches. My eyes narrowed as I looked up at him.- So correct me if I’m wrong here, the only reason that my sister is in any danger at all is because she is hanging around you. And now you are chasing your tail trying clean up the mess. -I looked back to Piper.- Did you actually find someone crazier than you are? I’m having a hard time imagining how this would help you in your… -rolling my hand at the wrist- … recovery... -I stared out across the room trying to make this all fit together in what I now knew of the world. On the upside it didn’t seem that Piper had told Carter exactly what I was but I wasn’t sure if her other personalities would have the same discretion. The tight security that we kept on our secrets could all go to hell and I didn’t know how I would explain that to Vishous.-
Carter
[I fought to roll my eyes at the menacing tone I could hear from Butch when he questioned me about his sister being in danger. As my head turned to look her, I did roll my eyes this time. It was obvious he was baiting me.] If I was chasing my tail I wouldn’t know what to do at all and she would be in a lot more danger than she is. Furthermore, your ignorance to the question I asked doesn’t do Piper any good. You want to know how to help...[My eyes drifted back to his as my stance became more rigid because I knew what would happen if I had to summon another hunter again. It wasn’t that I wanted to take anything, including Piper’s choice to remove herself from the room, but he needed to understand what she was up against because of being around me. If Piper trusted her brother, I didn’t have a choice but to trust him in the moment.] And she allows me to stay in her life, Piper needs to know what can be done to guarantee her safety. I would think you would understand that  [I had ignored the first time he said something about his sister and voices, but this time he mentioned recovery.] Lewis...[my brow lifted]
Piper
-Just when I thought Carter had missed what my brother had said, he mentioned recovery. Groaning as I dragged a hand down my face, suddenly all too aware of the eyes currently staring back at me- You just made me sound like a freaking addict, bro -Chuckling low to ease some of the nervousness, I had planned to tell Dirk. Just not this.- Which I’m not for future reference. Yes. I have…voices? Personalities? They tend to chime when I am stressed out…-I glared at both, ignoring the echos of laughter filling my head long enough to sigh and shaking my head- I have it undercontrol. As long as I keep taking what I am…I stay lulled enough for neither to take control. -I was rambling, pretty sure I was making less sense the further I went- Can we just …forget anything was said? -The answer was blatantly obvious but I still found myself asking- I’m fine…no Hannah or Jules…just me.
Butch
-I didn’t fail to see the eye roll that finally claimed this guy and I had to grip on to the the arms of the chair to keep from responding to it.- See how far I’ve come? Little over a year ago I would be up in your face and possibly banging your head against a wall. -I looked to Piper with a charming smile.-I think I deserve a cookie or something for that. -I shifted once more in my chair to drape my foot over my knee and angle toward Carter.- I’m the ignorant one? -I blinked a few times, my smile thinned out into a harsh line and nodded my head.- Yes, I really should have picked up a book on the occult and demons and shit before I came over. You will have to forgive me for not having a ready knowledge of all things spooky. But tell me… did you ever question why this guy was here? -Pointing to the doggen who was trying to be invisible in the back of the room.- Maybe Piper is just eccentric and has tons of cash. Staying at a cabin in the woods with a man servant because she’s funny like that… Now granted she is a riot and can throw down in a food fight but he’s here to make sure she doesn’t end up in jail again. And it’s always fun when she hits on your husband. Good times right there… -I turned my head to look back at Piper-Sis, I love ya but how can he protect shit if he doesn’t even know what’s up?
Carter
Yeah, let’s get you a cookie for not banging my head on the wall. Bravo.[I glanced over at the doggen who was trying to hide himself inconspicuously around the corner and clapped lightly Butch. To drive the the point even further to him, my fingers moved lightly at my sides as I stood there looking Piper. I winked and couldn’t help the smirk that had formed on my face as the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies drifted through the air. When I could feel the solid form of it in my hand, I held it out to him with a snicker. I was done baiting Butch and making a fool of him was much better suiting me right now.]As far as her having money, I could care less. [I shrugged as I dropped the cookie into Butch’s lap and onto his tailored suit. As I made my way back to the couch, I settled back in next to Piper and put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closely as my eyes drifted to the cookie in his lap.] I’ll even pay for the dry cleaning…[My eyes again met his] There has been a pattern, hunters have been targeting newly acquainted people’s of my craft, not an occult. We don’t devil worship or gain people for sacrifice of beliefs. If you are directing the question of why a hunter was here to me. [I give a firm nod] I know why he was here. There was a reason, and that being me, I fully admit to.
Piper
-When #Dirk sank beside my side again I was more than a little growly- I planned on telling him Butch…however this wasn’t exactly how I envisioned it happened. -My hand fidgeting as it dove into my pocket to seek a little something to silence a few unwanted guests.- I have them uncontrol…ish..-Sighing softly,  closing my eyes again- Can we just…focus? On anything other than..me? -Groaning low- This wasn’t supposed to be this…awkward. -Turning my head, eyes finding Carter’s- I promise i’ll tell you everything. -Looking back at my brother, as much as I hated this meeting. It made me proud to have him as a brother, this was really the first…real sibling test of sorts- Butch…I trust him. Just like I trust you. I know what they’ve done by the way people now look at me. How much I’ve hurt…because I lost control. Maybe more can be offered from his world combining with ours?-Covering my face and blowing out a breath- Now Im rambling
Butch
-I pursed my lips and watched my sister struggle to keep herself under control.- Oh we need to focus alright but your little boyfriend missed the entire point of what I was telling him. He’s either really stuck on himself or the stars in his eyes have blinded him to your other issues. -I picked up the cookie in my lap and held it out for the doggen to take from me. I didn’t even look at the doggen and kept my eyes on Piper.- You could shit out a golden egg and fight an army of demons while doing it and still not be able to help my sister. Don’t get me wrong, if there is some type of ward that can protect her from whatever is on your trail, than by all means. The point stands that she wouldn’t be in this mess without you in the first place and you’ll have to forgive me if I care more about what happens to my sister than if you get your ass ripped in two by a demon. -I tore my gaze from Piper when she seemed to remain in control of herself and looked back at Carter.- Money was never the issue. Safety is. What was supposed to be a relaxing time at her cabin for her to collect herself has turned into a terror of something hunting you both. I don’t know for shit. I have no idea if you are able to take care of her even if you say you are. The last sister I watched walk away with a stranger turned up dead so you will have to forgive me if I am more than a little protective of her. None of your magic will mean shit if her sanity is lost and you will be as helpless as the rest of us feel when it happens. These are things that you need to know. Especially if you plan on being around her long term.
Carter
[It wasn’t a point I was trying to make with Butch when it came to being a smartass and dropping a cookie in his lap or that money even mattered. Crossed signals between Butch and I was going to happen any way we talked about keeping Piper safe. As I listened, I knew there was a history between the two of them, but I didn’t dismiss the history of Piper’s past with me.] I understand your concern, Butch. This isn’t about being petty or having a battle of who can protect Piper better. [I looked over at Piper and offered a small smile to let her know I knew she would tell me when she felt the time was appropriate, then looked back to Butch.] I’m not asking you to trust me or even have an ounce of faith that I know what I’m doing when it comes to Piper’s safety and sanity. You don’t know anything about me. I am a stranger to Piper’s world, just as much as she...[I shook my head to rephrase what I was saying to Butch.] As much as both of you are to my world. I completely agree with your protectiveness of Piper and not wanting to lose her. In the past...[I paused for a second and took in a deep breath as my arm tightened around Piper.] I made a promise to protect her, no matter the cost. 10 years of not having that capabilities after adulthood went on, left me wondering if I would ever break that promise, Butch. When you have that chance again, even if it’s fighting your own demons, I suspect you would do the same. Not just for Piper but for those you care about, those that matter in your life. In all honesty, I’m asking you to trust that Piper trusts me with that same care and concern that you have. And if you don’t or can’t, Butch, I will still stay beside Piper regardless of your decision. [I was going to stay firm in my own convictions when as I spoke. If Piper was wanting to blend our worlds, then I wasn’t going to deny her that.] Two different worlds doesn’t matter to me, separate or combined. What matters is that we both find common ground to keep Piper as safe as possible, sanity, multiple personalities and all. For long term.
Butch
-I stayed still for a moment after Carter finished talking. I liked to pride myself in my ability to see a lie when someone spoke it and for all in intends and purposes Carter believed wholeheartedly in what he was saying. As far his ability to pull it off… that I had no way of really knowing for certain. In the end it came down to Piper and the decision she made. I looked to her and could see exactly what page she was on and that really trumped every card on the table. Sure I could go extreme and lock her up somewhere but I wasn’t that kind of a monster. I nodded my head and stood up smoothly. A sharp tug on the bottom of my suit coat had it straight again. I walked across the room until I was toe to toe with Carter.- If anything does happen to her, I will hunt you down and kill you. It’s not a threat and I’m not boasting. It’s just the truth. -I looked over to the doggen.- And you are still sticking to her side. That doesn’t change. -I came back over to Piper and pulled her away from lover boy long enough to give her a big hug.- I hope you know what you are doing, sis. I’m not going to be able to get to you too quickly over there in Paris and that makes me nervous. But you still have my phone number if you just need to talk. -I pulled back and tipped her chin up with my finger.- Come back in one piece alright? Love you. -I ran my hand through her hair and stepped away.- I better get a phone call when you get back too. Don’t leave me hangin like that. -My eyes met the doggen’s once more and I knew that he would keep a close watch on her by the look he returned to me. There was also the sticky mess of keeping our secrets under wraps that I was sure he would protect as well. No doggen I ever met would betray that sacred trust. I nodded again and headed out the door. There was a very hungry male at home that my blood called to. Even while I had my concerns about my sister, he was never far from my mind. I hopped in the Escalade, cranked the music up and lit up a cigarette before tearing out of the drive way.-

No comments:

Post a Comment