Monday, December 30, 2013

Vision


Zsadist: [Walking down into the tunnels I do my best to relax but I couldn’t. All this shit that has been going on has left me confused and just to much on my mind. I mean my fucking eyes have turned to yellow like my twins…I still didn’t understand what was happening but the fact that my brother was healthy and in good hands with his female gave me some relief. Grunting I scrub my hands over my skull trim as I move into the garage. I needed to drive somewhere…just mindless driving. Walking past the line of cars I pause as I hear the clink of metal. Turning my head I see long leather covered legs that stuck out from under the Escalade. The shitkickers that were on their feet push into the ground and I watch as Vishous rolls out on the creeper he was laying on. A blunt hanging from his lips. He smirks and I pause unsure what to say or do. Looking at my car then back at him I murmur] something wrong with the SUV?
V: I sit up and scooted my feet across the concrete until my knees were up enough to brace my arms over them. I drew my diamond gaze up and looked at my Brother. Right now he looked like a caged rat hunting and scavenging for a way out. I took one last draw off my almost gone hand rolled and butted the lit end out on the ground between my feet. “What’s doing Brother? You seem like something has a hold of you and won’t let go.” My arms dropped down and I pushed up off the creeper and stood up. There was no one else about at the moment, and right now that seemed to be a good thing as I waited to see if Z would hightail it on me or stand still.
Zsadist: [I watch as Vishous rises from the floor…not answering my question but instead asking his own. Grunting I rub at my skull trim before bringing my golden yellow eyes to his diamond ones] I…um [Takes a deep breath letting air fill my lungs. I take my eyes off of him and instead focuses on something else] Yeah something like that…heads a mess [Lifts a hand then drops it with a sigh. It was funny how it always was Vishous who found me in this state of mind and dammit he was the king of this shit. He was one who suffered just as much as me and still had his demons or worst everyones thoughts in his head. Sure things have been a shit ton better since he met Butch, prior to that he just kinda gave a fuck off look and didn’t speak too much. Slowly I meet the brothers eyes again and murmurs] Just got a lot of voices in my head right now that won’t shut up…i’m confused…and worn out…and lost…
V: I grabbed the rag off the hood of the Escalade and wiped some of the oil off my hands. I got where Z was in his head, especially after the shit storm of the past couple of weeks. I dropped the rag back on the hood and leaned back against the cool black metal. “I get the voices, ones that belong to you and the ones that belong to others. You’re on overload man, too much in too little of time and that makes you wide the fuck open to shit like that.” I pulled out another hand rolled along with my lighter and took my time setting fire to the end. Everyone had their own shit to deal and work with, Z was just now this past year going down that road and it was a fucked up one. I knew the crevices, cracks and holes that path had in its way. I walked it every day and always would, for that matter each of the Brothers were walking down their own paths. “What’s clogging you up Z? This stuff with Phury and the obvious life changing shit that went down with you both during the Rythe?” I drew a lungful of tobacco smoke in, the ceremony was fucked but most things the SV did were, but somehow in this it was like us witnessing the Rythe could almost visually see a change come over both Brothers… a kind of release is how it seemed best described to me.
Zsdasit: [Nods and motions a hand to my face] yeah…and this eye color changing shit is freaking me out…I don’t understand it all…I mean…I realized a lot during that rythe…I did. It changed me yeah but somethings still don’t feel right ya know? [Taking a deep breath I get hit with the scent of his turkish tobacco and it was almost calming. Nodding to the blunt between his lips I murmur in a low tone] Got one of those for me? [I was a brother that didn’t drink or smoke as much as the others…but times like this when I had a lot going on in my head I craved it. Cracking my knuckles one by one I look away from V and eyes the Escalade as I talk] I don’t know what to do…what to feel…to think. Its a million things going up in here [Taps my temple then closes my eyes] right now I wanna slaughter a lesser [Grunts causing my chest to rumble] Then grab a strong drink…mmm make me numb…maybe blast some music…[Opens my eyes to meet the diamond ones of my brother…I know he hated this question but I had to fucking ask him…just this once…cause I was down this dark path] Have you had any….visions of me lately?
V: I pulled another hand-rolled from my pocket and handed it along with my lighter over to Z. “You’re overthinking shit Brother and you need to stop the constant rolling of voices in your head and focus only on your own.” I inhaled another hit off my smoke and let the white fog roll gently out of my mouth as I watched and listened to my Brother. The constant movement and endless stopping of half sentences spoke volumes to the state of mind he was in at the present moment. “Listen to me Z, over the past year we’ve talked and hung more than we have in centuries of being Brothers, in that time we have watched not only each other but that of all our brothers go through changes. You, yourself have come leaps and bounds from where you were just 12 months ago. The way I see it this with your eyes is another hurdle you have crossed and survived.” I took the last hit off my hand-rolled and dropped the rest to the ground and smashed it out with my boot before I continued on.” Look I’m going to go all Dr.  Phil on you here so just listen. We’re all Brothers but Phury is of your blood, the bond there is undeniable and we’ve all seen it but I don’t think you really felt it till the ceremony, it seemed to me in that moment and what all led up to the Rythe helped you actually see and more important feel the true unselfish love that your Brother always had for you. In a word it is helping you heal the gaping wounds inside of you. Now that is a damn good thing but the issue is for someone like you it is fucking hard with your head, you are more comfortable holding onto the dark depths of the pain than you are at grabbing onto the good and love that has always been right in front of you.” I took a deep breath and let the words sink in as a somewhat painful yet easy grin settled on my lips. “I get it, I do. Fuck when Butch walked through the Manse’s door I felt something but I tried shutting that shit down, even when he told me he had feelings and all that, I still couldn’t….wouldn’t except it and I went out on a killing spree and ended up at my Penthouse slicing myself up. I wanted to cut as deep as I fucking could to get him out of me, it didn’t matter at the time how much blood I was losing or if I would even make it through at the end. Eventually I let him reach out to me and I took a hold of what he was offering me. What I’m saying to you Brother is this, you have a fuck ton of people reaching out to you, at times you have took a hold of each of us, and I think now you are more in a mind to actually pull yourself through this black void that you have dwelled in for so long. You want what’s on the other side, the possibilities that you see and have felt are urging you forward.” My eyes flashed brilliantly for a second before dimming back down to my normal clear white when I hear Z’s last question. My visions had always been a curse and a blessing, I hated this shit I saw and at the same time I needed to see them. They were as much a part of me as the power that surged through my hand but unlike my hand my visions were something I kept locked inside myself. As much as I shared with Butch, my visions were one thing that I held back, that I suppressed inside my own head. Most of what I saw would do more harm than good to those they were about but every now and then the tables flipped on the images that came to me. My head dropped a few degrees and I ran my gloved hand through my thick black hair. When I did finally speak my voice was thick, almost hesitant. “This time Z I will answer but I’m not sure how you will receive what I saw so take it as you will and know that I can only tell you what I see and not exactly what it means or represents. True.” I drew my gaze back up and looked at my brother dead on. “I saw you bare of all clothing and on your knees, you weren’t alone. There was another in the room with you, a large male hovered closely by you, almost protectively and your eyes were more brilliant in their vivid coloring than I have yet to see them. Now as to what it means, again I have not a fucking clue but that is the last image I had of you and it came to me before the Rythe took place.” I scrubbed a hand down my face and slumped back even more against the Escalade with the telling of that sight that I had held inside my head since I first saw it.
Zsadist: [Watching Vishous closely I almost wince as I hear the shit he pulled at the penthouse..shit I didn’t know about and even though it was in the past it still gave me a pain in my stomach to know my brother was in that much pain. About to speak but pauses as he continues and tells me about his vision. My yellow eyes widen as I hear what he says, confused as fuck. I scrub a hand over the back of my neck. Naked..? Why was I naked. Wondering if it was a ritual thing like the rythe but…I mean wouldn’t all the brotherhood be there instead of one male…a mystery male at that. I light the hand-rolled blunt that V gave to me and turns on my heels to start a slow pace as I smoke. Staying completely silent until I finish the smoke. Flicking the butt before I lift my head to look up at my brother. Clearing my throat] hell…I need more than that V [Snorts and a small chuckle passes through my distorted lips] shit…alright brother thanks..your advice means more to me than you will know [Takes in a deep breath, placing my hand on your shoulder and gives it a small squeeze as I stare into my brothers diamond eyes with my deep citrine ones]
V: Chuckling I shake my head and nod back at Z. “yeah well you aren’t getting more than that Brother, hell these visions don’t come with step by step instructions.” I felt at ease and relaxed again. Sometimes it fucked with my head when I spoke about the shit I saw. Hell if anything I wished there was a handbook on this stuff so I knew what was up but that was always a no go. “The way I see it man is even us souped up YMCA looking males have to talk everyone once in awhile and there isn’t a fucking Dr in creation that can handle our shit.” I flashed a wink at my Brother and grinned somewhat proudly. “You can thank Butch for teaching me how to talk and not just bark out orders. The Cop wasn’t real big on me being all closed up and emo and shit.” My black T-shirt clad shoulders came up in a nonchalant shrug and I locked my diamond eyes right back on the vivid ones staring at me. “Loyalty Z, that includes having each others back not only on the battlefield but with all things, feel me?”
Zsadist: [Laughs shaking my head with a grin that soon grows even larger] As much as I was team humans suck in the beginning of it all I couldn’t imagine our lives without that son of a bitch..who will always be “Cop” [Chuckles and nudges your shoulder with my own] he changed you for the better my brother [Feeling slightly at ease now even though I was secretly freaking out about this vision and the male..I mean it can’t be a brother…I’m naked for scribe sakes…so who was it. Pushing it aside and tunes back into what V was saying, nodding a few times before reaching a hand up to scrub over my skull trim..keeping that vision in the back of my head]

No comments:

Post a Comment