Monday, December 30, 2013

Pulling Back the Veil


BUTCH - -I cursed up a blue streak as soon as Z took off like a bat outta hell. I had no idea what to do with Folsom but I sure as hell wasn’t going to let Z  run into the mix of shit without some kind of back up. But then again I also wasn’t going to let someone who was probably my twin end up dead either. I grunted out an angry sound and looked over at Folsom- Stick close. No heroics tough guy. -I really hoped he wasn’t like me and ran into whatever the fuck without a damn care in the world. I followed quickly after Z’s retreating form, eyes wide to watch out for Folsom and lesser-

FOLSOM - *is exactly fucking like Butch in that fun little aspect. After all I had been chasing down a serial killer who had murdered my family, for three years now, alone. Gun out I followed my twin, into the darkness, wondering if this was somehow tied to Tremez*

ZSADIST - [Hearing footsteps behind me that were most likely Folsom and Butch I grunt before moving a few blocks down to an alleyway that was crawling with lessers. My distorted lip twitches before curling up into a smirk] Well well well what do we have here [Watches the four pale haired lessers dart their heads in our direction. Dematerializing before taking form behind the farthest to the right I let out a hiss before sinking my fangs into his neck. Black blood runs down his flesh as he lets out a loud scream. Ahh..music to my ears. Pulling back I spit the disgusting blood from my mouth. My dagger comes out and slices his throat open. Knocking him down but knowing the job was not finished. As the fucker flops around like a fish out of water I move to the next one. I felt so much more power with this blood running through my veins]

BUTCH - -I had my gun out before we came face to face with the mess that Z had thrown himself into. I cursed some more at how completely fubared this sitch was before unloading a spray of bullets that would keep the bulk of them away from Z as he showered himself in lesser blood. I didn’t even waste time for a reload as I kept rushing forward. I yelled back to Folsom- Don’t fucking shoot me or Z. He gets cranky when you do that and my hubby will kill ya. -I took out my daggers and ran headlong into the first lesser I could find. He was still pretty shitty about the bullet I left in him so I helped his mood by landing a dagger straight into his chest & wishing him buh-bye-

FOLSOM - *having no idea what the fuck Z and Butch were involved in, I stood in the darkness of the alley, eyes struggling to view the vicious battle as it unraveled. This shit was insane. What was I doing? Suddenly I was here, about to shoot what were these things? Human’s didn’t bleed black. Did someone slip some shit into my drink? My twin had lost his fucking mind, and ran in there with a dagger? Yeah fuck that. Taking aim at the head of one of the lessers, I plugged him between the eyes, but I had a feeling that wasn’t about to drop him*

ZSADIST - [Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I let my eyes take in my surrounds. Cop was busy doing slice and dice while the human was busy…shooting them in the head. Oh well at least it was something. I feel something hit my leg and I let out a grunt before looking up at the lesser who was shooting at me. Letting out a powerful growl that shook the floor beneath me before attacking him head. Sticking him right in his sweet spot with one of my daggers]

BUTCH - -I raised a hand in a thank you to Folsom as I went to the next guy who now was boasting a hole in the head. My twin had good aim, I had to give him that. It was something like pride that I felt when I stood there looking at the lesser that wouldn’t be giving anyone any trouble. Between us all this mess had been handled readily. If I had stopped to think I probably wouldn’t have thrown this next move out there for the human to see but it was something that was instinct for me now and any time that there was a lesser in front of me like this I did what I was meant to do. I held either side of the lesser’s head and drew in a long breath. The pale fucker was gone already and I was doing him a favor. I pulled out his very essence in the way that I had so many times before. There wasn’t even any sound as everything dissolved away in my hands. Nothing but dust left over.-

FOLSOM - *standing as still as a statue as a near mirror image of me reached his hands down and took this things head in his grasp, and turned him to dust. Dust. My twin had the power to turn whatever the fuck kind of creature this was to ash. I should have reacted. I should have ran. I should have done something, but all I could do was stand staring at the pair. Z’s mouth was caked with black blood, and my brother’s hands in dust*

ZSADIST - [Slowly I rise to my full height and peers down at my bloody leg. Pressing my hand to it I feel around with a grunt until my hand grasps the bullet that was still lodged in my leg. Pulling it out I toss it aside before looking up at the cop then the human. Damn he held his own and didn’t pull anything stupid. My distorted lip twitches]

BUTCH - -I sagged against the wall, trusting in the fact that Z would take care of anything that came along at this point. I gagged a bit and spit out whatever saliva I had left in my mouth. I noticed Z digging out a bullet and nodded over at him.- You okay man?Chuckles over there didn’t tag you did he? -Raising a brow and looking over Folsom who looked like he had possibly lost his mind. I had to laugh because I remembered that exact feeling when I found out the shit that was going down.- Ya think he’s flipped out hard enough yet, Z?

FOLSOM - *the sound of Butch’s laughter brought me out of my daze, and I looked around, scanning the alley for people. Shots had been fired, cops would be coming, and how the fuck would we explain this shit. Stalking toward the two I spoke, voice low, commanding* We need to leave. Now.

ZSADIST - oh what this? [Laughs and motions towards my leg] felt like a bug bite [Snorts as I hear the human] calm the fuck down…were good [Moves over to the cop and helps him off the floor] no heaving in my Porsche, deal? [pats his back before I pull back]

BUTCH - No puking in the car… aight… -Stops right there and yacks all over the pavement. When I’m done I stand back up slowly with my hands on my knees.-Yup, that’s the shitty part… -I took Z’s arm for support I didn’t /really/ need but sure could use and whispered in Z’s ear- I don’t care how much he looks like me, we can’t take him back to the mansion and we can’t just turn him loose. He’s seen some messed up shit here. We gotta make a call. It’s either wipe him or … I dunno leave him somewhere safe… Darius’s?

FOLSOM - Calm the fuck down says the guy that just ripped the throat out of the..the…the whatever the fuck that was! *as Butch heaved his guts on the asphalt I stood, watching, feeling some unexplainable level of concern. I was after all, watching someone with my own face get ill. I felt for him, that must be it right? My stomach churned suddenly, and I had flashes in my mind, of other times in my life I had unexplained pains or sudden bouts of queasiness. Wondering silently if there was some connection. Taking one, then another step back as my mirror image began to whisper, I debated bolting. It was suddenly the strongest urge. Self preservation*

ZSADIST - [Lets Butch hold onto me. Whispering low for only the cop to hear] I say Darius’s cause…well..I mean..you really wanna wipe someone’s memory when they have a freaky connection to you? Fuck wrath and whatever he wants to say about the sitch. Wouldn’t be the first time we took in a human [To be honest I felt this weird pull towards the mother fucker and well I was curious as to why he was sporting the face of my brother. I look at butch again] why don’t you sit tight and ill grab the car so you don’t have to walk…um..[Darts my eyes to the human] you bolt and you’re fucking dead cause ill find you [Smirks letting my fangs peek just a smidge]

BUTCH - -I laughed hard as soon as Z threatened Folsom  and it hurt to do that. I grabbed my stomach and fell backward thinking the wall was right behind me and it wasn’t so of course I ended up on my ass with a loud groan. I did have enough sense to keep an eye on Folsom though. I casually reloaded my gun and pointed it at him in case he got any funny ideas.- Don’t wanna shoot ya. So don’t give me a reason to.

FOLSOM - *eyes narrowed as Z threatened me. I knew I should be scared of a guy that just ripped out the throat of some scary looking fucker. Stepping closer to him, ignoring my twin, I spoke through gritted teeth* Fuck you man. *seething Z, as I stepped closer, I had to ignore what my body was screaming at me, and suddenly it wasn’t run*

ZSADIST - [Raises a brow] Oh you wanna be a tough guy? [Gives Folsom a shove. My fangs suddenly elongate and well just let the cat out of the fucking bag. Too late anyway he saw so much. What was one more thing] what you wanna fight me[Smirks wide] I fucking dare you..it will be so much fun for me..but..I got a brother of mine on the floor not doing so-so I’m gonna have to take a fucking rain check..but it seems that we will meet again soon [Eyes butch] hang tight cop…[And with that I dematerialize right out of thin air]

FOLSOM - *wasn’t going to back down from Z even if I knew he could tear me limb from limb. When he disengaged, and disappeared I should have been shocked. At this point I was out of it enough it no longer left me stunned. Crouching beside Butch I rest a hand on his shoulder, and I spoke low* Hey, Man. Are you alright?*my own stomach was still in a hard knot, but I needed to make sure this guy was okay* What’s your name? I’m Folsom.

BUTCH - -I looked up at Folsom as he put his hand on my shoulder- Wow… yeah, that’s creepy as all get out. Not even gonna lie -Here I was with a gun pointed at the guy and he was wondering how I was- You ever just look in the mirror and thank god there aint two of ya wandering around? -I barked out a laugh that hurt like hell again.- I’ll be golden as soon as I get to my sexy as hell other half. What I should be asking is how the hell are you doing? The twin thing aside, this is all quite a bit to take in. Name’s Butch by the way. Butch O’Neal. And what kinda name is Folsom anyway? That’s a place, not a name. You just borrow it? -laughs-

FOLSOM - I gotta be honest with you man. I haven’t ever even thought that there could be another me out there to be thankful about it. *hearing you say that you’d be okay, I nodded and helped you sit* Yeah, borrowed. The guy I was died that night I left Folsom Prison. This is what’s left.

ZSADIST - [Taking form in the parking lot of ZeroSum I quickly jog over to my Porsche. Hoping the cop would try his hardest not to puke in it. Grunting I get the drivers side. Starting up the car I turn down the radio before pulling out and head a few blocks down until I reach the front of the alley where Folsom and Butch were. Leaving the car running I hop out and walks over to the two that were chilling on the asphalt. Giving Folsom a grunt before my eyes flicker to Butch] need a hand [Holds mine out, eyes flicker to my slave band on my wrist that was peeking out from my leather jacket]

BUTCH - -I felt bad for Folsom and I completely understood where he was coming from by saying that the man he was had died. I knew a pain similar to that and it hadn’t been my wife and kid. I couldn’t even imagine what he was going through and saying things like ‘sorry to hear’ didn’t help one bit. I knew exactly how I would be if I V died because I had lived through that if even for a brief moment.- We can help you find that guy ya know. My baby  can find anyone. -I looked up when Z came back and my hand immediately went up to grasp his.- Shit yes I need help. Down is easy, that’s all gravity. It’s this up thing that sucks balls. -My fingers curled around  Z’s wrist and I pulled myself up with a loud as hell groan. I kept moving as soon as I was up and was into the car before I ended up on the ground again.-

FOLSOM - *stepping back as Z helped my twin up. I was envious. Envious that these two were brothers in a way, that I had never gotten a chance to be. Why did I care? I didn’t want to. I had learned the hard way about forming attachments. Silent as Z helped my twin back to the car, I headed down the alley, back the way I had come. I had my car back at the bar, and these two needed to get Butch to his man*

ZSADIST - [Blinks as I watch Folsom head in the other direction] the fuck..? [Eyes Butch] alright brother hang tight..I know I’m killing you here so puke if you must[Shuts the door then sighs] so don’t have the patience for humans..they never listen [Demating once again I take form in front of Folsom Leaning against his shitty rental car] and where do you think you are going? Don’t tell me you are one of those Trekkies and has a Star Trek convention to go to [Snorts at my own joke then nods in the direction you just came] do me a favor and turn around and head back to my car…

FOLSOM - *as Z appeared I sighed when he started to ask where I was going. Opening the car door, I reached for my bag, then the drawings with the weird occult writings, handing those over to Z* You need these. Butch said you guys might be able to help. Tremez had them in his apartment here. They don’t mean shit to me, but since you suck the life out of powder headed fuckers, and my twin there can turn them to dust, I figure maybe you can…

BUTCH - -I rolled my head to the side to watch Z take off after Folsom and grumbled a fuckload of curses under my breath. I shifted and pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted V- I went out to ZS with Z and ended up running into my freaking twin. And then some lesser… and now I’m icky… and confused… and I miss you.

ZSADIST - [Takes the drawings from Folsom with a raised brow as I look them over before murmuring] right…[Nods] do me a favor and follow me would ya? I’m in no mood to chase you right now [Grunts and heads back towards my Porsche hoping that the human would follow. I wanted to get Butch back to V for some healing]

FOLSOM - *rolling my eyes as Z walked, I couldn’t help but think what a grouchy mother fucker he was,even as I followed, toting my bag, and blatantly staring at his ass. He was an asshole, but there was just something about Z that drew me to him. It made no fucking sense. It just was. In silence I followed him all the way back to where his car was parked*

BUTCH - -Soon as I hear footsteps coming back toward me I tuck my phone back in my pocket. Turning my head I yell out to both of them.- Oh my god let’s get this show on the road or I’m gonna be painting this car a new damn color!!!

ZSADIST - Scribe cop don’t think all of Caldwell heard you…wanna speak up[Snorts getting in I look back at the fucker who was sprawled out across the seats. I toss the drawings at Butch from Folsom] here is some reading material for ya[Turns up the radio while I wait for Folsom to get in]

FOLSOM - *slides into Z’s car, settling my bag in my lap before looking back Butch, frowning slightly* Sorry, Man. I needed those. *motioning to the papers that Z handed him*

BUTCH - -I popped open my blurry eyes to see whatever the fuck it was that was handed to me. I thumbed through the pages with little to no recognition as to what the fuck I was looking at.- Oh great some Satanic brick-a-brack just what I always wanted for my collection. And it’s not even my birthday.

ZSADIST - Yeah yeah I didn’t get them either but might as well give them to that hellren of yours that is a wiz at that shit maybe he can figure it out [Takes in a deep breath singing to the Metallica song that was playing before murmuring]Alright…Darius’s? Damn i’ve been there way to much recently [Grunts taking off towards that direction] Cop you think you will be ok back there? Not much I can do man [Cracks the windows to bring in some fresh air]

BUTCH - -I tucked the pages away and nodded Z- If anyone can it would be V. -I slumped back in the seat and closed my eyes.- I’ll be fine. Just get this shit over with so I can get the mess out of me. I can’t even think straight right now. I got one fucking thing on my mind and it aint either of you all. No offense.

ZSADIST - Roger that...[Nods before I start to pick up my speed. Wanting to get there as fast as I can. Not only did I want to get butch back to his hellren but I also wanted to patch up my leg. It was starting to throb and I felt it every time I hit the brake pedal. Ah fuck. Driving through a red light I get to Darius’s before ya know it. Pulling up I look back at Butch realizing that I have to get the human inside. Greaaat. Keeping the car running I let out a sigh as I remembered Khristessa was here. Oh Phury is gonna be on my ass. This is just so wonderful. Not. Grunting I get out and mutters to Folsom] Come on we need to haul ass…[Doesn’t even wait for him just heads straight to the door]

FOLSOM - *watches as Z gets out and heads for the door.  I had no idea where the fuck this was, or who these people were my clone was laying in the car, trying not to hurl, and I still had no idea what the fuck had happened in the alley despite having been present. Looking back at my twin, I exited, even though every fiber of my body told I should be protecting him. Sluggishly, I followed behind Z, and made it to the door, without a word*

ZSADIST - [Wills the door open with my mind I move in with Folsom on my tail. Blows past the doggen] Yeah Yeah i’m not staying just dropping something off[Looks over at Folsom] There is another person staying here. Its a female…don’t touch her or my twin will most likely be on your ass [Shrugs and nods towards the doggen] Set him up a room [My black eyes flicker over to Folsom and for some reason I say] You ok? [Rubs at my thigh where the pain was shooting down my leg]

FOLSOM - *as Z spoke of my touching the female staying here, my blood boiled. I wasn’t some sick fuck that took advantage of women. I was ready to spout off at him again, when I saw it, that twinge that took over his features. He was in pain. As he asked how I was, I shrugged and forced a hint of a smile, looking down at his thigh. I wanted to check it, but I was sure he had someone that would do that. Giving a silent nod instead, I followed the doggen that spoke to me, ushering me toward the stairs*

ZSADIST - [Distorted lip twitches I stay in the foyer for another heartbeat before turning back and heading out. Moving back into the car I look back at Butch] And then they were two…come on pukey lets get you home [Heading towards the manse I mutter] So how much do you think wrath is going to be pissed off about all of this? [Looks at Butch through the rear view mirror]

BUTCH - -I watched as my twin disappeared into Darius’s house and I couldn’t help but draw the similarities. I looked back over at Z when he got back in the car.- This is exactly where I started. Where the veil was pulled back on all things freaky and I met the whole group. -I stopped and sucked down a breath to keep my stomach steady.- Who are you kidding? Wrath’s gonna spit bullets. -dropping my head forward- I want to help him, Z. His story… that shit aint right and you know it. I can’t turn my back on that. Not with them puppy dog eyes -choking out a laugh but still being serious about what I said-

ZSADIST - [Snorts at Butch and his comment about Folsom before I pull up to the mansion. Fuck home sweet home. I punch in the code at the gate then murmurs as I pull up right in front of the pit] Yeah…I know what you mean I guess…[Scrubs a hand over my skull trim] damn you cop…always with the golden heart eh?[Putting the car in park I get out then moves to help butch out of the back] Come on brother, lets get you to V

BUTCH - -I climb out with no small amount of grunting and cursing and practically hang off of Z for support.- You telling me that story didn’t hit you? You saw him. There’s no damn way he aint my flesh and blood. And he just went through hell. I know a lil something bout that and that guy needs to be found or he will tear up the city looking for him. And that’s if he’s even remotely like me. -Hobbling toward the door to the Pit, I punch in the code and suck in a deep breath of Home. The place where V is- Thank you for bringing me back, Z. -I quickly passed out on the couch in the Pit-

ZSADIST - [Lets out a soft sigh before I nod my head] yeah…I mean..just so we are clear just because he could be your twin doesn’t mean i’m going to treat him any different. He runs his mouth [Snorts and looks at the irishman] Yeah…your twin alright.. [Backs up towards the car] No problem cop…let V heal you, true? Take care [Moves back into the drivers side with a hiss then heads straight for the garage to park the vehicle. I needed a shower…]

No comments:

Post a Comment