Friday, May 31, 2013

A Small Reprieve From More Torture


Vishous
I had to force myself to pull my fangs from the tender wrist of the strange female, my body reveled in the fresh feeding. I could feel every nerve ending slowly firing and my head fell back with a satisfied huff rolling off my lips. My eyes slid close and I let the sleep that tugged hard at the back of my mind finally take me under. The blackness that surrounded me was a welcoming reprieve and I slipped even deeper into the oblivion. No more did I feel the gaping wounds that splattered my body, or the numbing pain in my gloved hand that was nailed in place. No I felt a sense of calm settle over me, I was withing my own head, I knew it well. I could see a shallow light seeping under the crack of my eye lids and I opened them slowly with no pain attached to the motion. Slowly I turned my head from one side to the other “ No this shit can’t be “ Swallowing the sudden lump that was lodged in my throat I looked through the glass doors of my penthouse. My hand came up to scrub down my face and I almost jumped back in my shitkickers when I realized I wasn’t bound down. I held both my arms out away from my body and then proceeded to examine every part of myself, my hands rubbed and grabbed all over my chest until I heard a faint noise coming from the other side of the doors. I knew my eyes would have jumped from the sockets if they could, only a few feet away stood Butch, he was wearing gray jogging pants, I had to chuckle low at that. No black for him, Cop had to have color, his damn wardrobe ranged from all kinds of stuff while mine ran in black to blacker. I went to open the doors like anyone else when I realized my hands were shaking a mile a second “ Fuck “ Swallowing past the lump in my throat I made it through the door and that was all it took, I was across the room and grabbing my male in my arms so tight that I felt my own arms groaning in pain. “ Fuck don’t ever let me walk out again Nallum “ I buried my face against his hair and then I knew I was losing it hard when his arms came up to grip my back and his voice went through me like fire (V, your not walking anywhere or maybe it’s me that won’t be walking after tonight) I pulled back with a crooked grin in place “ Either way works for me, or fuck let’s make it both ways “ I didn’t know if this was real or not but right now I didn’t give a fuck, I needed this, I needed him. A low growl slipped out when Butch dived down on my neck, his teeth hitting in all the right areas and my body responded instantly. I forced myself to step back and take a hold of Butch’s shoulders “ No Butch, not even close to that yet, take the jogging pants off and get on my table “ The look on his face was epic at best but he did as I said and I gritted my nails into the palm of my hands to stop my feet from moving towards him. When he moved to the table I turned my back and pulled my shirt over my head, taking the few steps to the rack, I let my fingers slide over the variety of tools that lined it neatly. My eyes closed and my fingers heated up at just feeling the different articles, leather cool to the touch, my fingers encircled the handle of one of the smaller whips and it felt as natural in my hand as my dagger does. What that says about me I wasn’t going to examine so as always I went with what felt right to me. Pulling the whip down I smacked it across my own chest and hissed softly at the feel of the soft leather hitting against my skin. “Yeah this one will work “ Turning my head, I looked over my shoulder and fuck if my dick didn’t jerk hard in my leathers as I seen Butch stretched out long and already hard on my table “ You look good laying there “ The sudden licking of his tongue against his lips had my hand bearing down on the handle hard “ I think a mask will work to “ Turning back around I chose one that had the eyes opened and a small slit for the mouth. Stepping over to the table I laid the whip and the mask on his chest “ One major rule, no cumming till I grant you permission, your punishment will be great if you disobey me “ Nodding I grabbed the mask first and slipped it over his head easily, making sure it was firmly in place, next I walked around the table and took each wrist,sliding the leather cuffs around them, locking the laces and then down to his ankles and repeating the process. As I stood at the end of the table, I looked up at my male laid out so trustingly and that kicked my heart and my cock into gear. Reaching up from the bottom of the table, going straight between his spread legs, I let my arm brush up slightly along the inside of his thigh until I reached the handle of the whip. I pulled it down his torso, letting the leather strips fan out over his bare flesh, until I reached his erect shaft and slid the throngs of leather away and down his thigh “ Here and everywhere you belong to me “ Stepping around the table, coming up to the side I flicked my wrist back slightly and the strips came down against his flesh and I had to grip my bulging cock through my leathers as I heard the harsh intake of breath from Butch. Gritting my teeth I pulled the whip up harder and brought it down with twice as much force, the slight sound of the whip connecting to flesh had my mind in a tail spin and before I knew it, everything went pitch black and my head jerked back to reveal the strange female back in front of me and my body wracked with a different kind of pain and I craved for the physical pain back. “ Butch, where is he “ Even as I asked it I knew it had all been in my head, a creation of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment