Friday, May 31, 2013

Nallum


V
Busting into the pit, barely noticing that everything had been cleaned too a shining gleam I head straight to my room and disarm. Putting all my gear away in their proper spots and places,closing the door to the closet and stripping down throwing my clothes that at the moment felt like they weighed a ton into the corner in the bathroom. I step in and flip the nozzle on,laying my head back letting the majority of the spray beat against my chest. Raising my arm up and raking it through my damn hair, I try to slow the thoughts running around in my head down, All the way from the hidden details behind Payne being allowed to come here, the Bastard that was now meeting with Wrath and and to how much I see I screwed things over with Payne and fuck the image of her and that male was throbbing like a bitch in my head. Dropping my head forward letting the spray rain down over my head and working it’s way down my back, I push the rest of the thoughts back and zone my focus in what always brought me back in the game, Butch, a grin spread over my lips thinking how he didn’t back away from my shit like most did, no his ass came back at me and threw more at me, but fuck if he also didn’t get when I needed more and took it and as in his nature gave back even more. Straightening up grabbing the soap and making quick work of getting done, I step out and grab up the towel that was hanging conveniently on a rack and wrapping it around my waist. Walking out of the steamy bathroom now noticing the neatly made bed and the clean scent that wafted through the air, I head over and grab a bottle of water and take up a seat where cop had been before we headed out.Setting the bottle down & moving the mouse,I watch as all the screens come to life and sit back scanning each camera.
Butch
-As soon as the door to the Pit closes and locks behind me, I am taking off weapons and leaving them on the floor to pick up later. Moving across the room with a singular purpose. I crouch down to remove my shitkickers & throw them out of the way. Eyes fixed on V-
V
Pushing the chair around hearing the door open and I lock my diamond gaze on Butch, a singular growl rolls out low as I watch his Body move and when he bent down that was all it took to feel my dick harden under the towel” Been waiting Butch ” reaching down pulling the edge of the towel out and standing up leaving it in the chair as I cross the distant to grip my hand on the back of Butch’s neck and coming in crushing my mouth over yours in a demanding kiss.
Butch
-My gaze never leaving V’s form as he stood up and walked toward me. I knew every inch of that body now but I never got tired of staring at it. A garbled ‘Fuck’ came out of my throat that was so filled with desire that it was almost unrecognizable. My hands slide across all that naked flesh as he grabbed me and I gave myself over to the kiss. Nipping V’s lips and tongue in a heated fever to have more.-
V
Running my fingers up into the back of Butch’s hair, pulling your head back some, exposing your neck. I bite down on your bottom lip as I feel Butch’s hands on my bare skin. Lowering my head some biting a trail down the front of your neck as my free hand slides up your back until it reached the middle and I pull you in tighter”So fucking good ” Working my way down lower until I wrap my mouth over over Butch’s nipple through the shirt, biting it and growling at the barrier .
Butch
-My eyes close in complete trust as you pull my head back. Groaning as each bite causes my body to sway forward. I can’t help but laugh at your angry growl and my head comes forward with a wicked grin. I reach into my back pocket and close my hand around cold metal. Relying on surprise rather than brute strength to swiftly bring your hands behind your back and lock the cuffs down around your wrists-
V
pulling my head back and looking up Butch hearing his laugh ” You know clothes are overrated ” Grinning easily with a hungry glint in my eyes. my whole body alive with the same need to that comes when I’m the vicinity of Butch. My arms slide easily behind my back at your urging but as soon as I feel the cold metal clamp into place around my wrist, my head jerks up and my eyes lock onto Butch. I can feel my heart start to pound erratically in my chest” You are my pyrocant„ no doubt it ” without thought I gave control and trust over to Butch.
Butch
Not familiar with that word. I’ll assume it’s something nice otherwise my feelings might be hurt. -I place my hands at your hips and walk you backward across the room until your legs hit the arm of the couch. I place a hand at the center of your chest and push you back-
V
Keeps my eyes trained on Butch and grunts feeling his large hands on my hips, my feet obey and I walk backwards some until the end the couch hits up against the back of my legs.The anticipation pumping my blood harder through my veins & then I find myself Falling back on the couch, my legs bounces against the arm of the couch.
Butch
-My eyes shine down at the sight of you sprawled out before me- Now I get to take my sweet time with you. -I push my sleeves up past my elbows- Where to start?…-A finger runs up your leg and lightly over the inside of your thigh. I walk around the side of the couch and continue the path upward with my finger, taking in every detail of your body like a man starved. I kneel down and bring my lips back to yours even as I pinch my fingers down on your nipple-
V
My head cocked back against the couch, the feel of my hands cuffed behind my back making my cock throb even harder as it juts firmly from between my spread legs. Not a think in this fucking manse could take my gaze away from Butch’s face. Licking my lips repeatedly and swallowing a few hard times I finally find my damn voice but even to me it sounds like I sucked on a tail pipe ” I think you planned this out Butch ” The muscles in my hard thighs tighten and untighten as Butch trails his finger down my leg and up the inside of my thigh, my back arches off the couch and all my head could zone in on was Butch” Take as much time as you want, I’m not going anywhere ” My mouth opens instantly as soon as Butch kneeled down by me and I groan hard into your mouth.
Butch
-I capture your tongue and pull it deep into my mouth. Lifting my head and dragging my teeth along it before finally letting it go. Smiling widely- I may have dreamed of a time or ten. -Chuckling low in my chest and tilting your head to the side with a hand to walk my lips down your jaw, dragging teeth over your skin. I get to your neck and I pierce through the skin with my hungry fangs. Drawing them back out almost instantly and sliding my tongue over the spot. I reach a hand down and open the front of my leathers to give my throbbing cock some relief. Breathing out a moan against your skin and letting my forehead fall as I gather myself back up. Determined to enjoy every bit of it.-
V
My long razor fangs scrape over Butch’s lip as your suck my tongue in deep, getting ready to raising my head wanting to taste more Of Butch’s mouth but ends up growling harsh when you pull away ” So you dreamed about me ” Chuckles some ” Good cause I done had you 50 ways to the fade in my head ” Letting my head fall to the side, I tried yanking and pulling at my wrist in the metal barriers, at feeling Butch’s mouth go down my jaw and your teeth scraping along down my neck ” More ” Laying there with your heated mouth against my skin and then those perfect fucking fangs slicing into my neck only to tease and pull back out” Your teasing me ” even I could hear the awe in my voice, this was new territory, that part in my head wanted to demand for more but the feel of Butch’s head laying between my neck & shoulder ground that thought out & I closed my eyes a second to draw a deep breath in.
Butch
-I lift my head back up, lips pressed together tightly in a wry smile- Demanding hrm? -Cocking my brow- Let’s see if we can kick that up to begging. -Trailing a finger down your chest and tracing the tattoos around your groin, carefully avoiding your eager erection- Of course I’m teasing you, trahyner. -My tongue follows behind my finger down your chest and over the markings-
V
My head shakes automatically seeing that damn smile on Butch’s face “Come on Butch, play nice you know it’s in me to be demanding” The next words that Butch spoke took me out and I yanked harder on the binds “oh fuck me ” My mouth parted in heavy pants watching the trail that Butch’s hand and mouth was taking down my chest and groin. My mouth rammed closed to bite back the pleas that wanted to roll off my tongue but when I felt yours sliding around my tatts & my dick jerked hard to the right spilling drips of cum down over the side of my head ” FUCK
Butch
-I glide my tongue up the side of your penis to capture what you let free. Only to lean back the next minute. Placing my hands on my knees and standing up- I know exactly what you are like, V. That is why I am doing this. -I pull my shirt off and drop it to the floor. Walking over to your computers and stealing your chair. I park it between your legs at the end of the couch and sit down. Lifting your leg to bite, lick and suck my way down to your inner thigh. I turn my head and glide my tongue over your sack, sucking it into my mouth-
V
Wishing my fucking hand was free so I could touch Butch but at the same time wanting to release and give over the control of myself to Butch. Swallowing hard again my lids slid down and I felt your your tongue slide up my thickness a moment then pulling back. My eyes jerk open and I watch Butch closely ” This I can do without restraints Butch, for you I can ” My diamond gaze rakes slowly over Butch hard filled out chest and I lick my lips remembering the taste of your skin. My brows furrow down some when you grab the chair but quickly smooths out when I see what your doing. My head arches back and I knew then that I had just seen Butch church savior when I felt Butch bite and lick a trail up the inside of my thigh and reached my sac ” Oh holy fuck yes ” my ass raised off the couch in a hard arc the more Butch sucks and licks on my ball.
Butch
-I take advantage of you raising off the couch to pull your legs over my shoulders. Blood pounding in my ears while my heart races. Your reactions almost causing me to toss it all to the wind and turn you over. I let go of your nut with a loud slurp and squeeze my eyes shut, taking a few deep calming breaths- The handcuffs were strictly for my benefit. If you ask nicely, I’ll remove them. -Lifting your lower torso higher and punching fangs into your ass cheek-
V
Jerking my head up some took by surprise when I find my legs laying on Butch’s shoulders ” You know I’m on the verge here ” My ass clenches up hard when I feel Butch let loose of my sac and those damn pleas were ramming against my lips.I can feel my wrist biting against the cuffs as I jerk my arms, wanting to feel the male between my legs and then all hell broke loose and I sang like a fucking canary when Butch’s fangs bit straight into my ass cheek ” Fucking please remove them, I need to feel you nallum “
Butch
-I almost drop you completely when your words ring through my ears. My mouth drops open and I belatedly remember to brush my tongue over the holes that my fangs left. I slide your legs down off my shoulders and stand up on unsteady legs. Rocked  to my core by what I just heard- Anything for you, V. -I slowly removed my pants and stepped back to your side. I roll you to your side and unfasten the cuffs. Sliding on to the couch behind you and wrapping my arms around you, hand circling your cock and lips at the back of your neck-
V
My breathing hitches in my throat as I realize my own words that cam shooting out to Butch, I peal my lids back expecting to see a type of rejection on Butch’s face instead seeing something opposite kind of emotion that was more in awe, Biting down on the inside of my jaw I move and roll on my side so Butch can remove the binds & my whole body stretches out hard like I had been bound completely. Scooting my ass forward giving Butch room to lay down behind me ” You know that goes double for you Butch ” My hand comes up and grips onto Butch’s arm around me and I reach back with my free hand and wrap my fingers around your dick ” Now finish what you started ” A soft growl spills out feeling Butch’s mouth on my neck and I kick the door close so I can get mine.
Afterward:
Butch
-I sit in the back of the church with my Sox cap pulled low. Barely paying attention to the sermon as my thoughts raced. I’d taken the time to look up the word ‘pyrocant’ and it didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. It almost sounded like a bad thing. It was the other word that had really caught my attention and made every fiber of my being feel like it was on fire. ‘Nallum’… I’d looked it up, I knew what it meant. I just hadn’t expected it. Not from him. He was always so reserved. It overwhelmed me. That was the only way to describe it. It wasn’t even a question of whether or not I loved him. I had embraced that already. As strange as it had seemed to me at first, it just came naturally now. If someone had told me that this is where I would end up, I would have checked them into a mental ward. I picked the dirt out from under my nails and caught something about hell and damnation. No one really knew what true evil felt like. To have a piece of the Omega rotting you away from the inside made you look at the world in a whole different light. I wasn’t going to wait around any longer for my piece of happiness on this fucked up planet. I ducked my head down and left before anyone else noticed me. Heading back to the mansion-
V
Laying my head back on the arm of the couch with an arm laying over my eyes as my feet crossed at the ankle laid down at the other end of the couch on that arm. At some time in the morning hours I had made my way to the shower and called in for some food but damn if I didn’t find my ass planted right back where I had passed out hard with Butch at some time. It kept coming back to this couch and what went down on it last night, and for once it wasn’t the sex but fuck that stuff still had my body in a humming state. No what I kept running through my head was my part in it, sex was something that I mastered long ago, staying detached had always been easy. It had never been about the fucking, most of the times I never got off, and never once did I hand control over. Throwing my arm down, I sit up and just like it was on a constant loop I could hear my own voice repeating back to me the words I for fuck sure didn’t think I would ever say to anyone. Shaking my head I stand up and leave the pit “Butch isn’t just anyone now is he “ Taking the steps two at a time, heading up to the main part of the house, done with hiding away and ready to see what lies ahead now. “ I really need to get this talking to myself thing under control “

No comments:

Post a Comment