Friday, May 31, 2013

Butch Gets Payback For V


Butch
-I walked out of the church with my Sox cap pulled low over my eyes. I didn’t expect anyone to recognize me here but I wasn’t going to take my chances. As far as most where concerned Butch O’Neal was a ghost and I wanted to keep it that way. I hadn’t exactly left the human world on the best of terms. My head whipped up as I sensed the lesser. Why they were this close to a church, I had no idea. It didn’t seem to fit their style. I follow the pull around the corner and stop short when I smell the distinct scent of V’s turkish blend mixed with the stinking odor of baby powder. The fucker was smoking his hand rolleds, laughing about something with his pale haired buddy. I didn’t even notice that I was growling until they both turned and looked at me. Like the cowards they were, they turned and ran. I hauled ass after them, not even caring who the hell was seeing this. These were absolutely the ones that had put the hurt on V and I wasn’t letting them get away. They led me in to an alley and turned to face me. They obviously felt that their chances where good from the shit eating grins on their faces. The two lesser separated so that if I took on one the other would be at my back. I palmed my dagger and waited for one of them to make their move. The one that had been smoking stepped up to the plate and I was all to happy to slice his gut open for him. I was too busy playing with his intestines to notice the other one swing a chain at my head. Pain exploded in my ear and I hit the ground with a dull thud. I rolled on my back just in time to see my attacker swing the chain again. I caught it and yanked the lesser toward me, bringing my knee up to catch him good in the process. He let out all his breath and brought his head back up. Our eyes met and I knew that I had him when he stopped moving altogether. My mouth opened of its own free will and I began to inhale. My chest filled and continued filling. The sickening black substance left the lesser until there was nothing left and he disappeared in a cloud of dust. His buddy was trying get up and I crawled over to him. No way this asshat was getting recycled. I did the due diligence and took his wallet and phone before inhaling. Now came the shitty part. I grabbed my stomach and dry heaved a few times before stumbling back to my feet. Somehow I made it back to the Escalade. I’m sure I looked like I was three sheets to the wind. Thank goodness no one else was really around. I was in no condition to make it all the way back to the mansion and I didn’t want to bother V. He was too busy sticking his dick in that doc of his. I had enough presence of mind to remember that Darius’s house was nearby. I drove like a grandma to the fancy place that had changed my life forever. I parked pretty much on the lawn and stumbled toward the door. I threw my weight against wood and earned myself a sore shoulder in the process. Fuck this. I pulled out my gun and blew off the lock. I knew that alarms would be going off back at the mansion but I didn’t give a shit. I crawled toward the nearest room and drew the heavy curtains closed before flopping down on the bed. Curling into a ball and wishing I was dead-
-I peeled back my eyelids and poked my head out from under the blankets. I couldn’t tell what the hell time it was. Not that I cared much. My hand felt like it was permanently locked over my stomach. I could feel the evil churning inside me. And that monster had its greedy tentacles working all through my body. This must be what it felt like to be eaten from the inside out. My eyes seemed to refuse to focus on the space in front of me. It was almost like I had gone on a bender of epic proportions. Then the room changed entirely and I knew that I wasn’t just seeing things. Black wisps swirled around a vortex in an almost hypnotic pattern. I wanted to run but I couldn’t even stand right now if my life depended on it. I dragged my sorry ass across the bed in a sad attempt to get away. Maniacal laughter rang out through the entire house and it shook as if it would pick itself up from its foundation and walk away. I’ll admit it… I cried. Who the hell wouldn’t faced with the Omega? It wasn’t even just that. I could feel him inside of me. Almost like he had stuck his hand down my throat and was having a joly old time tickling my stomach. The white robed fucker stepped through and I suddenly stopped moving. My brain screamed for me to run but my limbs refused to do anything. The stench was overwhelming. No matter how many times I went through this, I still couldn’t stomach the smell. He must have found my ass hilarious because he wouldn’t stop laughing. I closed my eyes hoping this was all just a bad dream. The muscles in my neck strained and I felt the blood trickle from my ears. Black. I knew it was black without even checking. Whatever had been holding me up suddenly let go and I folded in on myself. When I looked up again, the Omega was gone but somehow I didn’t feel any safer.-

No comments:

Post a Comment