Friday, May 31, 2013

Bloodletter's Camp


Vishous
My head lulled to the side when I felt the gritty water hitting my face, the lull was all I could manage. There was no way I could do a jerk or hardly a shake even if I wanted to. Every muscle gave up screaming in protest hours or was it days ago, I had lost my grip on things after several of the well trained warriors used my body for training practice. Surprisingly the older males were less in gear to take a strip off of me, but the young new fuckers had to prove themselves and what better way then to beat the hell out of the male that can’t do shit back to them. I felt a hand grabbing the back of my head and jerking it back so far that the night sky managed to probe in through the slits that were now my eyes as I tried to open them. (Not going to sleep on us are you, we just started having fun) My head almost fell back to my chest when he released his hold on it but I held it up somewhat shakily on my shoulders. My tongue came out to lick over dry busted lips and I tasted the old blood caking them. After a few futile attempts I managed to get the words past them ” Release me and let’s make this fun fair “ My throat clogged up and constricted as I gasped over the sharp intake of breath when the fingers wrapped around my neck and then my swollen eyes finally opened up. I would have laughed when I seen only inches from my face that it was the Bloodletter himself, but that was fucked with my air supply being cut off by his large gripping claw of a hand (Release you) he barked out a laugh in my face and my insides went on instant jump start, my lip curled up and my canines elongated. His hold slacked until finally he let go, I pulled in some slow unsteady breaths before I worked my jaws some “ Your scared to release me, you know I will slaughter every mother fucker in this camp, including you “. I didn’t see the blade in his hand but I sure as fuck felt it when he drove it in right under my ribs and twisted it some as he slowly pulled out. My teeth gritted together so tight I felt my fangs piercing into my lower lip. (Your lucky that bitch laid out that your fucked up parts be left in tact, or I would finish what I started on you boy, but I do get to play with you) Hell that almost made me laugh, thanks to mommy dearest I get to keep my dick, how fucking sweet of her, but I guess that would screw up her plans for that whole primale shit if I couldn’t fuck anyone.(I say you keep holding out so me and the camp can keep having fun) He followed it up with a kick straight to my oh so fucking precious dick, my back arched hard against the savage ripping pain and I once again for the millionth time yanked against the binds holding me in place.The chuckle barely registered in my head as I tried to draw some air into my lungs, I wanted to buckle over and grip myself, fuck I wanted so many things right now but I knew for sure that I wasn’t going to leave this camp alive a second time.

Kaliska
*Making her way around the Bloodletter’s camp, she took in the sights around her almost shuddering in disgust. The men of the camp treated the woman and children like they were vermin to be beaten and killed, among other things. Kaliska had been in the camp for only three days now, the same day that Vishous arrived and she was still figuring out a way of getting him out of here and back to his time. Three days of manhandling and resisting the urge to kill someone. It had also been three days of listening to Vishous being tortured, of the smell of his skin being burned, his blood tinging the air with a sharp copper smell. She wasn’t told why he was sent back to his childhood hell, only that she was going to be sent back too. Her orders were to get close to the vampire, to gain his trust, and set him up to be captured by her father. The Omega. Of course she wasn’t always on her best behavior and it was much more fun to piss off her father than be rewarded by him. She grinned to herself at the thought of her fathers face at her disobedience. The grin was short lived however when she walked into the room where Vishous was being held. She had seen many horrible things in her life, being the daughter of the Omega, and this was definitely on the list of horrible things. She listened for a moment as the sound of drunken men poured out into the night. It was another night of celebration so she took the opportunity to finally go to Vishous. The moonlight fell onto his body, giving his bloody and burnt body an almost bluish white color. He looked cold, near death and it broke her heart to see a warrior reduced to nothing more than a naked man being entertainment for young men and the Bloodletter. Her eyes took in the tattoos on his body, the warning labels standing out stark amongst the dried blood on his ashen skin. She stood next to him and placed her hand against his cheek, the swelling radiating heat against her palm, and leaned over him. “Wake up, warrior” she whispered, not to be heard by anyone else. She had to hold in her gasp of alarm when he quickly came awake, pulling at his confines with weak force, his fangs gleaming in the moonlight. She frowned as she told him to settle down. “I only told you to wake up, not bring the whole camp here with all that banging about.” She was only rewarded with a blank stare. “Don’t look so dense. I brought you…well I brought you food.” She shrugged, lifting up her wrist. “You need to feed.
Vishous
My head was slumped forward on my chest as the chains continued to do there job of keeping me up. For a nano second I thought I felt Butch’s hand against my face and I almost spilled a tear in relief that this all had been a fucked up nightmare. But the scent that wafted up in my broken nostrils was not of my mate but someone foreign. I went on constant alert and jerked against the hand and the restraints. I knew the effort was futile but I wasn’t dead yet so I fought with what little I had left in me until I heard the soft lilt of a female voice and my eyes painfully opened. Before I could voice anything, her wrist was near my lips and my canines throbbed. I stilled my body and nodded my head as best as I could, who and why the Bloodletter sent me a feeder was not something I wanted to dwell on, so I took greedily what was being offered. A harsh groan torn from my dry throat as soon as the points of my fangs slid into the thin skin of her wrist and the pure blood rushed over my tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment