Friday, May 31, 2013

Vishous and Tohr to the Rescue


Tohr
I’m fucking here…now what
Vishous
Snarling baring fangs at Tohrment “Shut up fucker, you’re driving and fighting, that’s all you need to get”  Tossing the keys at you.
Tohr
-Catches the keys- Put away your chicklets and let’s go then. -Walks past you and out the front door to the car.-
Vishous
Grunts heading out slamming the door behind me, the black SUV sitting in front, my mind flashes back to the other Escalade and I push the shit out of my head. Climbing in the waiting for Tohr to get in gear. “Were going back to the alley, from there I hope like hell I can zone in on his ass cause the cell was a bust” Relaying the address to Tohr.
Tohr
We’ll find him…besides who wants to keep Cop that long without going crazy?-Smirks at you, trying to ease your mind. - -starts the car and takes off down the street to the address-
Vishous
Nods at Tohr, not really wanting to talk. My hand lies over the hilt, the image of sliding the blade deep between bone and flesh played on a constant loop in my head, I wanted the screams to fill my head as that black liquid flowed freely. A low growl rumbles deep in my chest when I see the opening of the alley come into view. Gripping the handle hard I close my eyes and try to clear my head, a small smile tugged at the corners of my mouth remembering back not too damn long ago when I had instructed Butch on how to clear his self and zone in, thinking to myself I can do this, repeating the words in my head that Butch had said that night. As the car drove down the alley it wasn’t till we reached the end of it that I got the hit I was waiting for, Butch, I felt the pull of him in my veins and I barked out the direction “Take a left and head straight towards the river” Laying my head back letting my eyes close “Fucking a he lives brother, let’s do this
Tohr
-Takes a hard left and drives towards the river- We’ll get him back, V.
Vishous
No doubt about that shit” Yanking the dagger from my holster and pointing at a side road on the right “Right down there Brother” My hand flexes on the hilt as my blood rushes through my veins, the pull so strong it was almost like his ass was in the back seat. My other hand on the knob ready to drop out when we stop “Pull over, he’s just up the road, we hoof it from here, no lights, no sound”
Tohr
-Pulls the car over, immediately shutting the car down and getting out. Pulls out a dagger, my gaze scanning the dark around us. I make my way around the car and over to you.- It’s your lead, Brother.
Butch
-My head swivels to the side and a wide smile crosses my face- Vishous… -The name almost spoken in a reverent prayer. I could feel his blood pounding through my entire body.- Knew it was a lie… -A chuckle rolls through me.-
Vishous
Nodding back at Tohr, I walk down the small embankment just getting out of the middle of the road and slip down further, following the invisible pull to Butch. Spotting the small shack just about 20 feet out, only one car in front “Gotta love that blood pull”, flashing Tohr a crooked smile “good thing he’s a biter” Turning back making my way along the tree lines towards the shack.
Tohr
-Laughs silently at the humor as I follow you along the trees, making sure to keep quiet.-
Vishous
Coming up along the side, staying clear of the front and any windows. I slide my back along the rough exterior until I come to the edge the broken window. I drop down low and pear in through the bottom corner, holding up 5 fingers to Tohrment letting him know how many I see, pulling back and standing up “2 room, what I see are 5 and Butch must be in the other room. So I say let’s go in guns a blazing style, the whole surprise effect stuff
Butch
-The door opens one more time and the forelesser shoves a scrawny female vampire through. She took one look at me and her eyes widened. She was so starved that her fangs automatically dropped and she dashed across the room.- NO! You can’t feed from me! -I knew that she would instantly be taken by my contamination. The forelesser let out a loud laugh like he was getting a kick out of all of this. ‘I have other things to attend to. You two have fun now.’ He slammed the door closed and almost instantly the female was on me. Her fangs digging deep into my neck only to find black blood. She took it in anyway due to her extreme hunger. Ripping a huge hole into my throat. I couldn’t do anything to stop her-
Tohr
-Nods- Let’s do it. -Smirks- Just make sure you don’t trip, those always ruin the surprise effect thing.
Vishous
Fucker get your head in the game or I will walk on your bed tonight with my bare feet” Pulls my Glock out with my free hand and stalks off towards the front of the house “I see a fire in the near future” Steps up silently on the side of the front porch “Like you said no tripping now man” Looks over at Tohr.
Tohr
-Smacks you in the back of the head- Move on lassie, let’s get it done.
Vishous
Grumbles “Fucker” Turns back and grumbling some more I kick the front wooded down wide open “lassie enough for you” Already locking my eyes on the two closest to the door to the room Butch is in “Mine” Closing the distance in long strides aiming and firing a full around. I drop the gun & throw my arms open and jumping them both down taking them to the ground
Butch
-The female finally catches on to what she is so greedily taking into her mouth and she stumbles backward grabbing her throat. A scream rips from her throat and she looks at me in horror. She crumples to the floor in front of me writhing in agony. My head rolls uselessly to the side, black blood flowing down my chest-
Tohr
-Runs in after you, firing off shots at the other three as you take down two. I drops my gun and pull out my dagger just  in time as the three rush me, I sink my dagger into the first one to reach me heart. Hitting the second with a hard knock to the jaw, the third punches me in the side. I grab the front his shirt and stab him with my dagger before going after the last one.-
Vishous
Rearing back on my knees, I feel one of the bastards start to wiggle away and I reach down grabbing him by the nuts and swiftly bring down my other hand bearing the blade straight into the lessars useless dick “That’s for taking what’s Mine” releasing my hold and pulling the knife out I finish the job by slamming the blade deep into its chest cavity, not waiting I swing my torso around and grit my teeth when the one half under me comes up shoving his own blade into my side. Ramming my fist into its jaw and reaching down gripping the handle pulling it out only to ram it in the bastard’s chest. Jumping up off the ground I glance over to check on Tohrment out and see he has shit under control. Barreling through the only door in the Shack, my eyes going straight to Butch “Fuck” my shitkickers pounding against the ground reaching him “Stay with me Butch” pulling my jacket off and ripping my shirt, I press it against the gaping wound on Butch’s neck “I’m going to release you, just hold on”
Butch
-I knew who would be coming through the door before it even opened. It crashed into the wall and the most blessed sight in the world was next to me once again- Nallum… -My head slumps toward him and I nod my agreement. Knowing that this is going to suck due to the partial healing around the chains.-
Tohr
-Takes out the last lesser and runs into the other room. I see V, putting pressure to Butch’s wound.-Well I’m not going to say you look great, Cop.- Reaches for the restraints.-
Butch
Get me out of here and I’ll do a jig for you, Tohr. -choking out a laugh-
Tohr
-Laughs- I’ll just settle for a drink
Vishous
Braces my chest against Butch while Tohrment works the restraints free, catching the full weight and lifting you up “Yeah I want to see this jig stuff” Chuckling a little, making my way out with Butch secured with me “Tohr try being useful and get the damn SUV down here
Tohr
-Frowns- Sure thing, Lassie. -Flips you off and walks out of the room to get the car.-
Butch
Knew you weren’t dead. -leaning heavily on you, feet barely shuffling along-Tried to tell me you were…
Vishous
Shakes my head lifting Butch completely up off the ground “yeah no walking for your ass now man, lay back and enjoy the ride” Tightens my grip on Butch and steps off the porch when Tohrment ass pulls up “Damn took long enough fucker ” Bending down opening the door with my not free hand, half ass pulling the door open, trying to be a careful mofo helping Butch in and quickly jumping in behind, then smacking Tohrment in the back of the head “Home driver and be quick
Butch
Yeah… I’m good here. -Smiling and letting my head fall to your shoulder. I try not to protest too loudly when I’m put in the car. Letting myself fall into your lap. Completely aware of the fact that I’m still leaking black shit everywhere but unable to do anything about it. Ripping the chains from my skin had completely taken everything out of me and I finally let myself fall asleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment