Friday, May 31, 2013

Cross Roads


Butch
-I fumble through my coat for my gum and find a pack of smokes instead. Funny, I didn’t even remember getting it… Guess I didn’t have to worry about cancer anymore. Old habits… I dragged myself off the floor and snagged one of V’s ashtrays from the other room. Stopping to grab a bottle of Lag and heading back to my room. I drag off my bloodied shirt and prop myself up on the bed. Lighting up and letting my head fall back as I exhale the cloud.- Good job quitting, dumbass… 
V
Grabbing some black jogging pants and yanking them on, I pick up a fresh rolled one and left the too tight confines of my room. the cuts that crissed crossed cuts that went down my chest had faded some, Grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, I shut it and Start to head over to the couch and lay down but I stopped mid way to it, slowly turning my head to look down at Cop’s closed door. ” A damn cross roads ” Holding the bottle of water in my hand, my feet turn of their own accord and then the door knob was in my hand, Turning it easily and without the shit of knocking, I push it open and look over at Butch. My blood rushes at break neck speed through my veins, I could hear it buzzing in my ears “Yeah man so ” Licking my suddenly dry lips and my eyes dropping some.
Butch
-My head came up lazily when V entered. Not sure what to expect from him anymore. I exhale another cloud of smoke as I try to gauge what’s coming next. Hearing the tone, I stamp out the smoke and slide off the bed- Finally… -I walk across the room and wrap my arms around V, crushing my lips to his-
V
Raising my eyes back up I watch in a sense a suspended time as Butch slides off the bed, Dropping the bottle from my hands, I grab A hold of Butch and cocks my head some meeting his lips straight on, My hand slides up the center of his spine as my tongue demands entrance
Butch
-My hand slips down the back of V’s pants and I squeeze his ass tightly. Opening my mouth wide to take in not only his tongue but his lips as well. Dragging a hand through his hair-
V
Groaning harshly I suck Butch’s tongue deep inside my mouth and pull back slightly on it. The feel of your hand on my ass brings on That raging hum of my blood coursing through me. running my hands down to Butch’s hips and gripping hard, I walk you back into the room until I have Butch pressed against the side wall.pulling my mouth back and letting my fangs graze your lip “I want more” .
Butch
-I feel my back hit the wall and bite back a growl when you pull your mouth away-Does this feel like a no? -Digging my fingers into your ass and pulling your hips into mine. My stiff cock rubbing against you. Letting you see the raw hunger in my eyes-
V
that’s good, I was only giving you a 5 second chance to stop “My fangs elongate instantly when I feel your hard cock rubbing Over my already leaking shaft. Grunting hard I drop my mouth down to Butch’s neck, running the tip of my tongue up the side, the taste of your skin sends a fierce jolt to my nut. licking my way up to Butch’s ear and bites the flesh.
Butch
-Goosebumps form on my neck where your lips touch and I tip my head back against the wall with a heated moan. My hand at your ass circles to the front of your pants. Cupping your sack with my fingers and pressing my palm up your length-
V
Flicks the tip of my tongue inside your ear “ Oh fuck yeah Butch “ Knew I could have lost it hard between saying your name and feeling your hand cupping me.Running my hands down around the waist of your pants and making quick work of the button and zipper until I have them hanging loose on your hips. I slide my hand around your waist and push the pants down some as I grip your ass and pull you as close as I can with your hand down my jogging pants.
Butch
-My ass automatically tightens at your touch. I bring my lips back to yours, not really concentrating on the kiss but enjoying the connection. My attention solely focused on my hand down your pants. Fingers trace the thick vein before closing around you dick tightly-
V
Raising my head enough to press my mouth back on yours. I rub my hand around the side of your thigh until my fingers finally come in contact with the just along side of your bulging cock, I had to flex my hand just at the thought of where it was, this was the shit I seen when I closed my eyes to rest. Growling hungrily against your mouth when I feel your fingers sliding down my length and finally gripping me in your rock hard grip, my dick jerks hard in your grasp and my own hand runs down to just inside your thighs under your balls, at first just feeling the weight.
Butch
-I brush my thumb over the tip of your penis spreading the pre-cum over the sensitive head. My eyes open just enough to spot a chair close and I hook my foot on the leg to bring it closer. Losing the remainder of my pants with a shake before hitching my leg up on the chair. My cock twitching toward your hand at my balls-
V
A series of muffled growls work there way out as I raise my head and with clear precision I pierce the the skin over your shoulders with my teeth as my hips jerk forward in your hand. My own hand grips your hanging sac firmly when you raise your leg up, loving the fucking room I have now to move around, I run both firm sphere through my fingers slowly .
Butch
Oh fuck, V! -I almost lose my grip on your cock when your fangs bite into my skin. Hanging onto your back to keep from sliding down the wall. I slide my hand down your length once more and growl in annoyance. Bringing my hand to mouth licking the shit out of it before returning it to your cock-
V
Pulling greatly on your blood as I dig my fangs in deeper, the taste of your blood flowing over my tongue driving me to rock my hips in tune to your hand wrapped around my thickness.I pull back some and licks the area I bit,raising my head up I watch as you hungrily suck my pre cum from your fingers and that was all it took. Letting go of your cock I reach down and pull your hand from my dick and I go down In front of you. Gripping your cock I slide my tongue around the smooth head, licking up the small clear drops that slid out of the small slit. I could feel the thick vein pumping mad crazy down my length at finally tasting you.
Butch
-I grip tighter, not wanting to let go of your dick before I see you sink down. Looking down at the last fucking person I expected to see kneeling before me. Obscenities pouring free while I watch your tongue slide over me. Hips twitching toward you and my fingers finding your hair-
V
Groaning hard in the back of my throat hear the shit coming out of your mouth, I wrap my mouth around the wet head and look up at you as I go down over the full length slowly. My hands reaching around grabbing your ass, pulling you in closer. With my  right foot I kick backwards and shut the fucking door so I can abuse me some ass.
The next morning:
V
Stretching out some in bed,my eyes still firmly closed, my leg slides over to the right side of the bed & I feel warm skin rub up against My foot. My eyes fly open as I come fully awake prepared to attack, then my gaze locks on Butch’s sleeping form, I relax the tensed up pose I found myself suddenly in cause damn I never fucking slept with someone all night, laying back down next to Butch my dick jerks hard against my thigh and I reach down under the sheet so I can wrap my fingers around my morning wood and start stroking it slow but with A death grip almost as I play out in my head how fucking good it felt taking the male for his first time, shit just remembering his Demanding responses was what brought on the faster and harder strokes until finally my back arched up and my hand tightened harder as my already wet head twitched and a hard steady flow of cum pumped out of my slit and ran down over my enclosed hand.
Butch
-Movement on the bed brings me instantly awake. My eyes open to see V with his hand under the sheets. Never in a million years did I think that I would be here with him or that I would enjoy it as much as I did. I watched as his muscled body bowed off the bed and I felt a phantom response of my own with a sharp intake of breath. I moved instinctively to do the only thing I would want if I were him right now and ducked under the blanket. The scent of sex brought back all the images of us together and a shiver ran through my body. I brushed my tongue over the head of his erection, cleaning the slick substance from him. Lips closing around each of his fingers as I captured it all-
V
Entangling my fingers in Butch’s hair, My heels digging into the mattress when I feel your tongue lick and suck up my mess” Mother Fuck man ” my back relaxes once again back against the bed ” Shit ” Chuckling a bit horsely .
Butch
-I echo your laugh with a slightly evil one of my own. Licking a path up your chest as I climb up your body. Turning my head to bite your nipple before relaxing next to you. Legs & arms draped over your body, hardened cock pressed against you-
V
Watches with a kick ass pump of adrenaline as Butch reappears from under the sheets, my whole body clenches up at the simple bite On my now erect nipple ”Fucking nice ” waits until Butch is settled back in place, I reach down along my side and moves lower to On my now erect nipple ” Fucking nice ” waits until Butch is settled back in place, I reach down along my side and moves lower to Over Butch’s chest, I trace your nipple with my tongue a second before biting down hard and pulling back with it between my teeth.
Butch
Vishous…! -Your name coming out as a soft mumble at first, peaks as you bite. My body pressing tightly to you and my fingers clawing across your chest. Eyes squeezed shut with my head tilted back. The muscles in my neck stretched taught-
V
Grins a bit twisted with Butch’s nipple still between my teeth and i pierce the circled area with just the tips of my fangs while I Slowly stroke Butch’s thick erection. Running my hand all the way from the base and back up to the swollen head “
Butch
-My mouth opens in a silent moan and my fangs lengthen at the scent of my own blood. My eyes fly open and my hands capture your head. I pull it back firmly and dive on your throat. Fangs sinking deep into your vein and lips sealing around skin. My hips jack forward, slamming my cock into your hand. With a growl against your throat, a hand flies out and I throw the door closed-

No comments:

Post a Comment