Friday, May 31, 2013

On Rotation


Butch
-Takes out my phone and texts V- Get off your computer and put your junk away. Night’s a wasting.

Vishous
Glances at the txt and sends one back as I kick the chair back and drag my ass up from it “Learning that demanding stuff quick”  Pulls my leather on and grabs up some sun glasses before heading my happy ass upstairs “Junks put away and I’m here, let’s hit it”

Beth
-hiding my smoke until I see V- Oh, it’s just you, you and Butch be safe out there, ok? God I do sound like a mother

Butch
You don’t sound like my mom. But that’s a good thing -Smiling as soon as I see V- You know I was only razzing ya

Vishous
Cocks a brow seeing the smoke waft up around Beth “yeah it’s just me, damn nice reception there Beth” Chuckles walking over to Butch “Yeah just like I was you, but you can be demanding if you want” Winks “Smoking, hu Beth?”

Beth
-sticking my tongue out- Bite me V, you know I’m always happy to see you, jackass. -looks at Butch- just wait tillI kiss your cheek and smack your butts when you walk out the door -laughs and looks back at V- Can’t kill me right?

Butch
Bad habits for everyone. -laughs- Take care of yourself, denmother. -hooks an arm around V’s shoulder as we head toward the Escalade- Wish I could do that fancy disappearing act you guys do.

Vishous
Laughs shaking my head at Beth “No, you won’t die from it but I can’t say what the big guy will do” snakes and arm around Butch “Yeah true that, but you know you’re driving right” Grins shaking the keys at you with my other hand.

Butch
-snatching the keys- Just the way I like it. Who else has the lesser radar? -smacking your ass and getting in the SUV-

Vishous
Laughs letting the keys go then walks around getting in on my side “True shit there man, just follow the stench”

Butch
-I pull away from the mansion and make a b-line for town. Hitting the less than savory parts of town where we normally find the albino bastards. Giving over my senses to finding them-

Vishous
Relaxes back letting my gaze scan the streets as we go through town, the familiar alleys popping up. drag my eyes away and Looking over at Butch “Meant to tell you, that from now on Wrath wants us all going out in pairs with the Bastards on the prowl and stuff, and on a side note, don’t try and take too much in tonight, fucking hate what that shit does to you” Nods

Butch
I don’t really go out solo anyway so that works for me. -eyes sliding to V at that last part- That’s kinda my job you know?

Vishous
Cocking a brow turning my diamond eyes determined as fuck as I gaze back“I get that, but with you, you have this damn tendency to go way fucking over board, it’s that cop in you “

Butch
-twisting my hand on the steering wheel- I get that you are worried about me. I would feel the same if our roles were reversed. But so long as I can take it, I’ll do what I can. I have faith you will see me through it.

Vishous
Takes in the slight twisting of Butch’s hands on the wheel, and shakes my head “That stuff goes without saying Butch, but yeah I get where you’re coming from, don’t like the shit bit I get it” See’s a lull in the humans on the street “Kinda dead tonight

Butch
-Not really paying attention to what’s going on around me, just driving. I glance around when V points it out- Weekday. Not a lot of crime on a Wednesday. Coffee and donuts. Kick back and do paperwork

Vishous
Nods pulling out a hand rolled from my pocket “Damn you mean it’s not the weekend still, shit where did the days go” Chuckles laying a hand on Butch’s thigh “Then I expect shit tonight to be low key “

Butch
Smiling as I think of exactly where the days went- Wild ride… -My leg instinctively moving toward V at the touch of his hand. My head jerks to the side when I feel the undeniable pull of the lesser. The tires squeal as I flip a bitch in the middle of the road-

Vishous
The fucking best ride“ Chuckles inhaling on my hand rolled with my gloved hand while I rub my other up and down his leg a little. Going on alert the instant your head jerks and I flick my blunt out and grab the handle ready to jump when we stop fucking spinning. Cocks my head towards Butch “Bet you watched a lot of Dukes of Hazard when you was wanna be cop”

Butch
-holds back a laugh- You mean when I was a criminal? No, not really. Maybe some when I wasn’t getting beat on by my dad. -Skids the Escalade into a parking spot and jumps out. Shitkickers pounding the pavement as I race down the sidewalk-

Vishous
Grins easily even under the situation “Bad boys are the good one’s man“ Palms my dagger and grunts at the last part “Yeah sire’s are useless Bastards“ Yanks the door open dropping my feet to the ground throwing up the Mhis around us and taking off down the sidewalk following your directions.

Butch
-Thanks to the Mhis, the three lesser don’t even spot us until we are on top of them and they turn and run like their asses were on fire. I notice one of them pull out a cell and punch in some numbers. I launch forward and tackle him to the pavement but not before he hits send. Introducing his face to my elbows.-

Vishous
Spotting the lessars in front of Butch, my shitkickers beating prints into the pavement as I raise my hand and aim at the back of the one on the right lessar, and right on mark the blade flies through the air with precision and land in the back of the neck, he dropped to his knees giving me the ups to land behind him. Yanking the dagger out of the flesh and swiftly moving around to stand in front of him. “Day in the park dumbass“

Butch
-I grab the lesser’s head and wretch it to the side swiftly. Snapping his neck with a loud crack. I spring off the ground and run off after the third douchebag who wasn’t even trying to fight. He kept glancing over his shoulder to see if I was still following him. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as I got a sinking feeling in my gut-

Vishous
Watches as the lesser falls to the ground, a loud groan emitting from him as he collapsed. I run over to him and wrench the dagger from his neck before grabbing his shoulder to turn him over and sending the dagger into his heart. As the lesser turns to a dust, I grab the dagger that had ended his life off the ground and throw it into the back of another lesser.

Butch
-The lesser I’m chasing rounds a corner and I skid to a sudden halt. Senses flaring instantly, I watch as he turns with a shit-eating grin on his face. A van screams to a stop in the middle of the road and a mess of lesser pour out-Fuck! -My glocks find my hands and I lay down some rounds before turning back to V. Calling out- Bad news, Brother. This just became an ass beating. -Ducking behind a car and shooting holes in the fuckers coming around the corner-

Vishous
Palming my other dagger, gripping the handle I stand up and my eyes land on Butch rounding a corner, I could see the lessar not but feet in front of him. Grinning thinking this shit was too easy anymore, I take off thinking to watch the last go down but before I reach the corner I hear the squealing sounds & I beat ass harder till I come up short grabbing my own glock from my holster “Mother fuck“ Taking in the full sight of the freaking van that seemed to have a shit load of lessars jumping out, I dunk and roll behind a dumpster across the way and yelling back over at Butch “Yeah this shits going to hurt“

Butch
-My eyes zone in on a lesser standing at the back of the group taking partial cover behind a light pole. He seems to just be watching the action and not taking any real action. But that is not what draws my attention to him. If these other stank of the Omega that guy oozed it. What did the Brotherhood call that? A light bulb goes off and I shout over to V- Forelesser! -The fucker had been eyeballing me the whole time. Yeah he had my number. He knew who I was. I disregarded everyone else and started shooting at whatever part the guy had showing-

Vishous
Fingering the trigger, bringing my head to just the end of the dumpster, I take aim and lay out a rolling stream of fire towards the ones within view. Each bullet found a home in a lessar but fuck the shit was pointless. Crouching down lower bringing my glock back in I look over the way at Butch and notice the instant stillness, dread settling in knowing he wouldn’t ever freeze up in the field, and the words that were shouted over a the gun fire backed that up. A low growl rumbled through my chest hearing the name and I take aim as I jump up and come out from behind the waste and dive in behind the car that brought me closer to the van.

Butch
-My adrenaline kicks into overdrive as I watch leave the cover of the dumpster. I lay down a suppressive fire on any mother fucker taking aim at him and duck back down behind the car to reload. When I come back up, a lesser that was waiting for my ass, pegged me one in the shoulder at close range. The force of the blast spun me around and set me on my butt with my back to the car. I scramble forward to pick a different spot and take a freaking baseball bat to the face. Stars explode in my vision and before I can even hit the dirt, hands close around my shoulders. The chuckle head thought that it would be especially funny to stick his thumb in my bullet wound and I couldn’t keep from crying out in pain-

Vishous
Pressing my back up against the car, I take a quick glance back at Butch making sure I could still see him. Edging towards the front bumper of the car grabbing my other Glock out and turning slightly to take aim over the hood, nailing one in the head and another goes clear through the throat, turning some to hit the bastard that was standing close to the back of the bullet riddled van, I have aim but my finger stops when I hear Butch’s painful cry out. Jerking around just when the lessar takes his own aim and smashes the bat dead center of Butch’s face. Something in me clicked and I could feel my hand vibrates from the raging energy pumping through my body and without thought I stand up not caring about the shots ricocheting and I take off running and shooting the bastard in the ear, all I could focus on was getting to Butch, fuck the rest that was my goal then I felt the slugs piercing through my side and making a straight line almost down my leg. Gripping the glock as my legaway and I look just a few feet away to see my male sprawled out on the ground out of it. I could hear the lessars closing in. Kneeling down on one knee I set off a string a fire In a wide arc as I prepared to drag myself across the pavement but before could I felt the same bat come down against the back of my head, as I went down I stretched my hand out towards Butch and then the final blow came from another direction dragging me down into the darkness.

Butch
-I watch through blurred vision as V makes his way toward me. Horror floods through me as he is riddled with bullets. My back arches off the ground, struggling to get up- Noooo!!! -The shout blasting from my throat full of anguish. More lesser show up behind me and multiple hands close down. I rip my ruined shoulder free and pain shoots through my entire body. I bring my gun up and nail a few of the fuckers in the face. My heart sinking into my stomach when I see V hit the ground. I manage to move a few feet and I grab his outstretched hand. Tears flowing freely down my face- Don’t die… please, V… don’t you fucking die... -I look up to see the forelesser staring down at me with a wicked grin. ‘It’s you we want. We will leave him for now.’ My eyes widen in understanding and I lower my head, pulling V’s hand to my forehead-I love you, brother. -I look back up at the asshole smirking down at me- Take me. Leave him alone. -The butt of a gun smashes into my temple and my eyes roll back into my head. Dropping V’s hand as I’m carried back to the van-

No comments:

Post a Comment