Friday, May 31, 2013

Butch and the Lesser


Butch
 -I lost count of how many lesser came to ‘check’ on me only to never leave the room again. Each one sank into the pit of my stomach and made me feel like I had every disease on the planet all at once, even some new strange ones. The chains biting into my arms were the only reason that I remained upright at all. It took everything in me to raise my head every time one of idiots was fool enough to enter the room. I wasn’t thinking clearly. My mind was clouded with righteous vengeance and fury. Every time I closed my eyes again the only thing that I saw was V falling to the ground and bleeding all over the place.- We were finally fucking happy… too good to last… -thrashing on the table- Stop it Butch! Fucking stop it! He’s fine. Give him time…. he’s coming. -A slow, wicked smile formed at the image of that gorgeous male walking through that door like Death himself come to visit. I could see his ungloved hand sending the entire place back into the stone age. It didn’t take much imagination to hear the screams of the lesser as they too went up in a white hot flame. I lapsed into a crazed laughter filled with sputtering chokes. Shouting out to an empty room- My male is going to fuck you up! -The door opened and in stepped the forelesser. He stood far enough back from me that I can’t do shit to him with a stupid smirk on his face. ‘If you are referring to that vampire that you left back there, I had my men go back and end his miserable existence.’ And that was all it took. I completely lost it. My entire body came off of the table despite the complete and utter lack of energy that I had. Arms ripping and tearing to shreds as I tried to get free of the chains. This fucker would pay for taking away the only one that I ever opened my heart to. Black blood oozed from my arms and down the table and my vision clouded. Dark spots floated like I had bugs in my eyes. And the ass just stood there and laughed the whole damn time. I shouted out every curse word under the sun and even invented a few with graphic details of exactly what I was going to do to him. ‘How many lesser have you consumed, Butch? Do you even remember?’You don’t get to call me that. Only my friends call me that. YOU can call me Dhestroyer! -I still struggled against the chains but I knew that it was fruitless. I welcomed the pain. It let me know that I was still alive. As long as I was alive, I could make them pay for what they had done. The forelesser watched me curiously. ‘Ah yes. The prophecy. I really would like to know how that works. To say that the Omega is angry would be an understatement. Looking at you now I would say that it doesn’t work as well as we feared.’- Fuck off! -I wasn’t about to tell this asshole a damn thing. Though I couldn’t deny the wailing despair that crushed down on me. No… this shit only worked if V picked my ass back up. And he was… he was… God I couldn’t even bring myself to admit it. It was a trick. A goddamned trick. I’d used it on criminals before. I knew these games. I fell back on the table, completely depleted of any energy that I had. My head fell forward again and I found it curious that even my tears where black now. The forelesser leaned forward slightly as if he wanted to examine me but didn’t dare get too close. ‘I wonder what would happen if you take in enough of the Omega’s essence. Judging from your current state, I would say that you would simply die. Should be interesting to find out.’-I only managed a mumbled reply- I’m not some fucking lab experiment. -‘That is exactly what you. What you have always been.’ He left the room with a sickening laugh, promising that he would see me again soon. V was alive. He couldn’t be dead. Fucker didn’t go down that easy. It was the only thing that I had and I clung to it like a lifeboat.-
-I float up out of a haze to the feel of chains at my feet and more being attached to my hands. A slow smile crosses my face and my hips rotate-Now you are just getting kinky. -I feel cold metal against my back and absently wonder where the hell I am. I hear an unfamiliar voice right up in my face. ‘Shut up you sick freak.’ My eyes fly open just as a punch lands on my stomach. I would have doubled over if I could have. Instead I just kinda flopped forward a few inches and fell back against an inclined metal table. Everything came back to me in a sickening crash of memory. My head fell forward and I squeezed my eyes shut. It was no use, all I could see playing across the inside of my eyelids was V getting swiss cheesed with bullets on his way to help me. The look on his face when he hit the ground with a sickening thud and still managed to reach out for me. Reckless fool… I swallowed a large lump in my throat and prayed to God that he was still alive. That he had somehow made it back to safety and someone was working to pull them bullets out of him right now. It was a small hope to cling to but it was all that I had right now. ‘Hey are you even listening to me?’ Apparently the lesser had been going on about something. He slapped me across the face to get my attention and as my head turned back to him that is exactly what he got. Anger and hatred boiled up from me. My fangs sharpened and I locked gazes with the lesser. Something in me snapped and the only thought running through my head was that this was one of the fuckers that had hurt my V. The lesser almost looked ready to piss himself as his body locked up on him. My mouth opened automatically and I took the lesser’s very existence from him in a slow inhale of breath. My head snapped back when he finally dropped into a pile of ash and I let out loud bellow of rage. I would take every one of these assholes with me if I had to. Either V would find me, or he was dead. Neither one would stop me from the task I set myself on. I would endure it all to take them out one at a time.-

No comments:

Post a Comment