Friday, May 31, 2013

V’s walls are crumbling down


(V)
Sliding down the wall slowly until my ass hits the ground, the fourth or hell I’ve lost count what damn bottle of Goose I’m on. My head hitting back against the solid wall in the dark training center, lolling back and forth some looking around even though I know there’s no one around and no sounds. After leaving Doc’s the other night I have went from the upstairs bar to get more bottles and then back here in this spot. The fucked up part no matter how much I drank and sucked on the bottle like a tit, I still couldn’t escape this phase of my own personal hell from all the cluster fuck of shit this week. Raising my head I could see the punching bag across the room hanging precariously from the chains, bracing my palms on the ground I managed to push myself up with the help of the ever steady wall behind me. Once standing to what I thought was straight but was more hunched over I stepped over to the bag and dropped my half empty bottle just a few feet away. Cocking my head some, I eye the motionless thing and try taking a swing at it only to have my fist land against the wall that was at least another 5 feet behind the bag and the now swinging thing smacking against my back, knocking me off balance and down to my knees “Mother fucker”
After dragging my sorry ass off the training room floor I headed straight off my room and showered, he hot spray helping to clear the haze my brain was in. after rinsing off I make quick work of drying off and pulling on some leathers and a clean black T and loading the rest of my gear on me. Materializing dead center of my penthouse, the floors shined as the skyline lights pierced through the balcony doors. Slowly walking through not bothering to turn a single light on. I knew this place as well as I knew my own dick, the only sound to be heard are my shitkickers striking down hard with each footfall. Stopping in front of the familiar rack, my arm raising instinctively and my fingers slid across the smooth handle of the short black whip, down over the two inch spiked collar. I hadn’t stepped foot here in a couple months but the place still held the smell of melted wax in the air, dropping my head a degree trying to force the images that sprang in the forefront of my mind to get the fuck out. My fingers grip the spiked collar and the instant I felt the tips pressed against the hard sole of my palm, I gripped harder until they pierced the flesh, a low groan poured out of my mouth. Squeezing even tighter, making them dig in deeper, the blood starts to seep around the steel spikes and that sent off the rest of my spiral back. Grabbing my phone with my free gloved hand I easily manage the phone and send a txt (Here in 10, long white coat, nothing else) Sending the short missive I drop the spiked collar on the ground and yank off my jacket, throwing it onto the bed that never got used, I stalked to the kitchen and grabbed a fresh bottle and opened with my bloody hand, not bothering with a glass I cock it back and drawl as much of the smooth liquor as I can until I need to take a breath. Bringing my head back down slowly, I set that bottle down on the counter and take the steps back to the wall, my eyes slid across each tool. I knew the vices I wanted to use, tonight was about too many things and if I was honest with my own damn self, I would leave and go get drunk again, Doing this tonight this way was not one of my brighter ideas, like always I said fuck it. It was then the soft knock came at the door, I almost didn’t answer but I eventually heard myself speak “Enter” Grabbing up the full face black mask I toss it to her as soon as she was within a few feet of me “On” turning my back knowing she needed no more words until the next order, I grab the same short black whip from the wall and set it in the small wooden table, I pull down some more things that I knew would bring pain but in my hands they would bring a savage type of pain “Keep the coat on but undo it and climb up on the table” . I could hear the soft wisp of the long coat as it rustled when she made her way onto the table, turning back around I looked at the female form laid out so openly on the black table. Her body was long and toned, and her breasts were full just the way I preferred them. A slow sadistic grin split my mouth as I stepped up and went to work doing what came natural to me, I tightened on silver screwed nipple clamp on each of her dark brown nipples, until I heard her soft grunts in her throat. A deep throaty chuckle filled the silent space as I tightened the long screw even more, eying the almost flat nipples, I stepped down and jerked her thighs apart and slapped the soft flesh, instantly she spread them as wide as the table would allow her. Taking up the whip firmly in my hand I only raise my hand high enough to flick my wrist easy enough as I bring the soft silver studded strips of leather down repeatedly over the inside and top of her thighs until I could see a the red stripes forming over the smooth skin. Just seeing the small marks made my body start to buzz, increasing the pressure of each flick of my hand, I heard her whimpers “Shut the fuck up” Dropping the whip between her thighs, I grabbed the simple ball gag and raised the lower part of the mask and swiftly shove it in her mouth and fastened it in place before pulling the mask down in place. Her voice ruined my mind set, it was the wrong one. Grabbing her hip I yanked her over onto her stomach and flipped the coat out of my way, with easy precision I grab up the smooth black anal plug and as I smack her ass she slightly raises her hips up and in the next instant I shoved the plug in her ass. Again I could hear her but not like before, this time it was more of a gagging sound. Smacking her ass again I lean up and grab her wrist, pulling them behind her back and placing the cold cuffs on them. I let her bound hands fall on the small of her back and turn to pick up the other dildo and with ease I slide it up in her dripping cunt. Reaching over, my fingers gripped the smooth metal paddle and I took my stance beside the half bent female form and for hours I took my time trying to find that release that my mind more than my body needed, with each loud hit of the paddle against flesh I growled harder and deeper and pushed myself and the pet in front of me. When I was done and more pissed off then when I got here, grabbing a towel I handed it to her without looking at her “Wipe off and go” She mumbled a slight I’m sorry and that brought on another series of growls from even deeper in my chest, without opening my mouth I sent her off . Grabbing a towel, I wiped the splattered blood off my face and neck, looking down at the marks on my chest and arms, the blood from each slash was smeared and dribbled down into the waist of my leathers. Shaking my head I grabbed my leather and pulled it on“Fuck it, I’ll shower at the pit” Dropping the towel where I stood, I dematerialized back to the pit.
(Butch) I glance up from my Sports Illustrated when V materializes. Setting it down and standing quickly- That’s not your blood is it?
(V)   Shrugs my sore shoulders under my jacket “It’s a mixture” Steps over to behind the bar, not wanting to look over at Butch “Just chill”
(Butch) Just chill? -running my eyes over V wondering who the hell he killed-I know you don’t like talking anymore than I do but I’m here if you ever feel like telling me what’s doing.
(V)    The last part of Butch’s speech went hit me “Your here man? really, cause fuck lately you seem to have checked the fuck out on me”Dropping the bottle back on the counter, I come around it while yanking my jacket off “Since your here and you give a fuck right now, let’s have of damn chat bro” steps within a foot of Butch, looking like hell and death“Want to talk about how much of a dick you are?”
(Butch) Not moving from my spot in front of V narrowing my eyes-Why don’t you tell me since you seem to feel holy than thou right now?
(V)   A deep throaty chuckle poured out “What I did tonight had nothing holy about it Brother, but I stand by my statement” Shrugs “You know what I had to do this week” Nods running the end of my finger down the healing slashes “Had the fun pleasure of wiping Doc’s memories of me, fun shit there, and where was you, well most likely chasing after my sister, True”
(Butch) Instantly feeling sorry for V but trying to keep that look from my face. Knowing that shit won’t help this sitch. I shift on my feet and rub a hand over my neck. Mumbling- She needed to feed. -clearing my throat and standing up straighter- So you went and beat the shit outta someone else to make yourself feel better?
(V)  My hand drops down to my side “Yeah and you was there for that, ever the hero cop, you can’t even look at me and say the shit” shakes my head, my eyes scanning the space for nothing at all “Sometimes man, you’d do better keeping your mouth shut, and Next time you want to confess shit, hit up that church of yours”
(Butch) Folding my arms over my chest- Yeah ok, V. Why don’t you tell me something? Did you kill the source of all this blood? -gesturing with my finger while my brain scrambles to figure out how to help.-
(V)   Shakes my head not bothering to look down “I’m still standing aren’t I, so the answer is no” Mimics Butch’s stance, at the same time trying to cover up as much of my chest “Seems I can’t cut deep enough to get you and Doc out of me” Drops my arms back down and side steps around Butch “And I did fucking try”.Heads to my room.
(Butch) -Walking behind V, refusing to let the conversation end this way-Cause cutting people out of your life is the answer?! You think for one moment that I don’t see you every freaking time I look at her? I don’t even have the balls to tell her that.
(V)  Stopping just outside my door, my shoulders slump forward “You don’t get it Butch, I’ve dealt with this for a long damn time and yeah I know you knew some of it but now man, after you saying what you did back at Darius’s old place , Shit has my head in a tail spin, I mean fuck why even tell me man” Rolling my head back some “Physical pain is something I control, this other feeling with you, I have no damn control and that is why I have to try and cut this shit out of me”
(Butch) So you are just cutting me out of your life. Is that it? -grinding my teeth- Yeah, you are right. That is the easier way to to deal with shit. What happened to all that lofty talk about how no fucking female would ever come between us? Was that all bullshit too? -Turning my back on V so that he doesn’t see my face- You’re right then, I shouldn’t have told you. Fuck you too, V. You have no idea how many walls I had to tear down to even admit that shit to you but fuck you… -walking away-
(V)   Scrubs my hand down my face right when Butch walks off  “Not cutting you out my life man, Shit”stalks off behind you and grabs your shoulder“Fuck, I’m trying to deal with this shit the only way I know how. and damn man you know I’d never put a female in between us” My head drops down and I speak words I’ve never said to anyone other than the King“Tell me what to Do “
(Butch) -Turning around and leaning against the wall- You’re solution is always violence, pain and sex. And I get that man, I really do. But when actual emotion hits you, you don’t know what the hell to do. I would toss everything to hell to be with you. And that scares the shit out of me because I know how you are and you would tear me to shreds. I don’t know what to do for you because you won’t let anyone in. I would love to fix you, to help you like you helped me. But I don’t know if I can.
(V)   Taking a step back, not trusting myself this close “Yeah I agree with that, this whole emotions stuff is unfamiliar grounds It’s easy to care about my brothers, you all are the only ones I ever given a damn about. But this with you, hit me like a Concrete walls with large ass protruding spikes, and that’s something I’ve never felt before so I did what I do and tried like a mother fucker to deal in my way. You’re the last person I would want to rip to shreds or fuck over in any damn way” Feeling raw and exposed to the bone, I cross my arms over my chest “I’m trying here Butch, I mean damn even wasted I don’t spill this much shit.”
(Butch) -I step forward and embrace V despite the fact that the blood all over him is ruining tailored suit- You can’t cut everyone out, V. I’ve lived that and I didn’t have brothers to keep my shit in check. I was headed to an early grave before I found you. I’ll be damned if I watch you crash and burn because you can’t imagine that someone would see through your shit and still give a damn.
(V)    Stiffly hugs Butch at first “Good to know I’m not a complete loss if you’re not giving up me man “Loosens up and easily squeezes harder before reluctantly letting go ” Sorry, I’ll buy you a new suit getup” Motions to the smears marring your tailored shirt.
(Butch) -placing my hand on V’s shoulder- How could I give up on my Savior? That would be pretty fucked up, true? -flashing an encouraging grin that doesn’t quite reach my eyes- Don’t worry about the suit. Not like I bought it in the first place. -I swipe my thumb over the freshest collection of blood- You should get cleaned up though, you are a mess. -sucking the blood from my thumb and turning back toward my room-You know where to find me. You always know where to find me.
(V)   Stopping from moving any further as Butch’s hand rest on my shoulder“Now I know your minds not right when you pull the savior card out, all I did was exactly what you did for me man, no more and no less”My gaze drops and locks on on the movement of Butch hand. The single feel of his thumb as it rubs over the drizzle of fresh blood on my chest “Fuck” a low growl builds deep in my chest rumbling around and all I can do is stand stock still as Butch walks away, knowing if I moved even a step until you was safely behind your door, that I would follow right behind Butch and say fuck it all.
(Butch) -As soon as the door shut behind me, I fell against the wall. My back slid down and I collapsed to the floor with my head pressed to my knees. The roller coaster ride was killing me. My fingers clawed through my hair and I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming-
(V) After standing there in my frozen spot for more minutes then I knew, I had to suck in several ragged breaths before I could move and head off to my empty room. Kicking my shitkickers off, I pull my leathers down over my raging hard on and walk numbly into the shower, not bothering with the temp as I step in and drop unceremoniously down to the floor of it on my knees with my head bowed down low while the icy water streamed over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment