Friday, May 31, 2013

Butch's New Heart


V
Stops mid step, turning on around, I can’t stop the grin from spreading wider on my face as i run my hand through Butch’s hair ” Get use to hearing it Nallum“Tightening my fingers in the blonde locks as I lean down closer to Butch” Because you will always me mine , Feel me ” Winks with a cocky grin and releases my hold of your hair only to take your hand ” And my backs getting itchy to have your name a crossed it, so start getting that fixed in that head of yours to “walking towards the tunnels to the PT room I look over Butch when I hear the chuckle ” Want to share your thoughts, I could use a laugh about now ” I thought to myself that truer damn words hadn’t been spoken,I wanted to feel like we did a couple weeks ago but right now that seemed like years ago. 
Butch
-Tipping my into the pull of your hand at my hair. Closing my eyes with a lazy smile- Yeah, I feel ya. -Picturing your back with my name on it, all kinds of naked.-You know what they say about public speaking? How if you get nervous you are supposed to picture your audience naked. -Running my eyes over you again with a smirk- Works in this instance too. So, which name? I have a few. Important stuff for visualization and all.
V
Can’t stop the laughter that spilled out hearing the whole naked audience but then my eyes narrow slightly at Butch” So you picturing me naked, makes you laugh ” Shakes my head ” Damn, I knew my scars below were fucked but damn ” grins and winks at Butch” gotcha on that one didn’t I” Shrugs “Which ever one you want, or fuck why not all your names,I’m down for that, but Butch is a definite“ 
Butch
What makes me laugh is the fact that something like that could make me feel so much better about kicking the bucket. -Cracking up- Yeah, you did get me. I’ll getcha back though. So does that shit go both ways? I get your name on my back? -Straightening my shoulders a bit-
V
My heart slammed against my rib cage and I wondered if I heard Butch  right ”You’d want my name on you? “I had to blink as I heard the almost tremble in my own voice. Clearing my throat, I nodded ” That would be up to you, I won’t ask it of you, either way, your mine and I’m your’s ” It wasn’t until I was done talking that I realized I had been squeezing Butch’s hand in a death grip.
Butch
-Wrinkling my brow as I watch your reaction- What would make you think that I wouldn’t? -Thinking back at my initial response when you mentioned it- If I gave you the impression that I didn’t want you, that is dead fucking wrong. -Looking down at my hand- You starting the draining early there, stud? Ease up a bit or I might have to handcuff you again.
V
Standing just outside the now OR room doors, I loosened my grip and flexed my fingers between Butch’s “I don’t doubt that you want me, but I guess until I heard you say that, I guess I wasn’t sure you wanted me for the long haul ” Shrugging my shoulders some and looking a bit off kilter ” look, talk later, and there will be a later” That last part spoken as a Vow “ 
Butch
-Looking blankly at the room and barely hearing what you are saying. Snapping back after a moment and piecing most of it together. I step in front of you and wrap my arms around your neck, pulling your head to mine. Putting as much emotion as I’m able in what could very well be our last kiss. Shaking a little when I finally step away and plant my ass on the table. Looking at the floor and swallowing hard-
V
Drawing my eyes away from Butch, going in the direction your’s are locked on, I bite down on my lip and just nod. I run through my head the minutes it takes to get from here to the Pit, where I wanted to take Butch to. Shaking my head shoving that stuff away and zoning in on Butch” You’ll be awake before you know it ” Slipping my arms around your waist and meeting your mouth, I tighten my arms some and for a second I let myself revel in the taste of Butch before pulling back and following you in “Uh, you might want to get up and get out of the clothes Butch, can’t do this with the threads on “Grins some “I’ll protect your goods“ 
Butch
-I can’t help but laugh while I slide back off of the table- That has to be the worst pick up line ever. -Imitating your voice-  ’I need you to take your clothes off so I can cut into you. But don’t you worry, I’ll protect your junk.’ -Shaking my head and taking my clothes off. Eyes on you the whole time. Dumping them in a pile on the floor and kicking them to the corner.- Don’t mind the hard on. -smirks- Can’t be helped.
V
Grins watching get back up, my face goes even wider hearing the chuckle from Butch ” I never use pick up lines, if I wanted you naked, you would be without a line ” My eyes lower some, taking in Butch  as he strips down ” So fucking evil ” Shakes my head and pushes the button wall, calling out on the intercom ” Alright, I have Prince Charming now I need the Dr ” Turning back to “Well if you keep that hard on for later,I’ll help with that,now get your ass up there“Grabs the sheet and walks to the table. 
Butch
-I jump up on the table and lay down. My eyes never leaving you because if they do then they would be forced to take in the room and I really didn’t want to.- Oh I get to be Prince Charming. What does that make you? -Winking and letting my head fall back- Not making any promises on pitching a tent the whole time though. 
V
Pulling the side bars up on the bed once Butch is in ” I’m always the wolf, no matter what story you read ” grins leaning down over Laying my forehead against yours for a moment ” Tell me what you want to eat when you wake up “Any other words were lodged in my chest, Raising back up, bracing my hands around the top rail,my gazed locked on Butch “Do good and I’ll wear a suit for you“Winks.
Wrath
[I walk into the room where Rhage is keeping the doctor. Rolling my eyes when I find them both asleep. I reach down to smack Rhage on the back of the head when I hear V’s voice on the intercom. I reach for the doctor instead and stand him up on his feet. Pinching his nose until he wakes up to breathe.] Rise and shine sleepy head. Time to work some magic. [shuffling him toward the operating room. I open the door and toss him inside. Wrinkling my nose at the smell and running my eyes over] Looks bad, V. I won’t lie. What do you need from me?
Butch
-I can’t help but laugh- I hadn’t thought about it, Nallum. But seeing you in a suit would be totally worth it. -Glancing over at the doctor that just got dumped in the room and the King behind him- I know I’m ugly but damn.
V
Raising up hearing the doors burst open and a small spindle male stumbling in”Keep everyone on high guard until this is done ” Nods at Wrath and comes around the bed, grabbing the Dr by the shoulder” Come meet your patient that you will be saving tonight ” he gasped and nodded as I drug him to the bed ” Butch, meet Dr, and Dr meet your reason for living tonight “ 
Butch
-Flashing a wide grin at the doctor- No worries. I’ve lived through this before. Sorta… I’m sure you will too. -Trying to sound reassuring. Eyes flashing to you with a knowing smirk-
Wrath
I’ll be right outside if you need me. [Hiding my smile at the doctor practically peeing himself]
V
Once we had Butch on the bed, and fully under anesthesia, I leaned down and lightly kissed his lips, my heart was ready to pound out of my chest as I thought of what we was getting ready to do. Taking a slow breath, I stood up and faced the Dr “ It’s simple, he lives and you will to, anything happens to him, and I will be eating your insides for dinner while you watch me “ My eyes as white as they were , darkened as I leaned in close, each word was a sworn vow “ I know how to keep you alive as long as I want, begging for death won’t even be an option cause I won’t allow it “ Standing back up to my full height, the tatt over my eye twitched a little as I eyed the Dr. Nodding once I see the slight shaky nod of his head, “ Then let’s get my male whole again, and not to mention, with this shit in him, the Omega can draw close so keep steady hands but get done “ I walked around the gurney and stood so close to the other side, my upper thighs were touching the metal bars. The Dr, started in at first, timidly, but as he started to get to work on the patient in front of him, I could see his Dr god complex come into play as he moved swiftly and expertly, I helped with setting up his chest, cleaning the area and prepping it, and then the tubes were set in place. By the time we was done, Butch was laid out with his arms looking like a science experiment with all the machines and IV’s and his chest looked like a road map and bruised from the cleansing dye. My head jerked up hard when the Dr picked the scalpel up “wait a minute “ He froze where he stood while I stared down at Butch, this had to work, fuck if I lost him, I knew I was done, there was no coming back from that, not for me, I knew this with more clarity then I’ve had in a long damn time. I finally got first hand how Tohr felt and my respect for the male grew. Nodding with my head down, I watched as the Dr first started the draining, the black oil looking stuff slid through the tubing easily and then I watched as the blade cut into my males chest, reaching my own hand up to mine, I could swear I felt the blade sliding into my own flesh. Gritting my teeth so hard my jaws was locked shut, I locked my diamond gaze on every move the Dr made. As he pull the chest cavity apart and locked the bar in place, I suctioned when he said to and he steadily cut and snipped until the black decaying heart was laying on the table not far from him. Licking my dry cracked lips, my eyes wide as he went to work on the new heart, I knew I was holding the air in my chest until every chamber was connected and the black dissolving stitches were all knotted, only when the bar was removed that I let the harsh breath out. I looked up and seen the Dr, eying me curiously  “ get your fucking eyes off me and back on Butch where they belong “ growling out the last part, I watched in a savage satisfaction as he obeyed without hesitation and started to close his chest up. Raising up some, I roll my shoulders back to work out the knots that were bound up throughout me. When he finished, relief was the fucking understatement of the century but, grinding my teeth, that was one part, and as I looked at Butch I could see the draining wasn’t too far from being done. He was shallow in the jaws and around his eyes were turning a deeper bruised shade. Snarling to the point I could feel the saliva working out the sides of my mouth, I gripped the metals bars in my hands and watched as the Omega’s blood trickled to a stop. “ Alright flip it on fucker “ He bobbed his head nervously and the dark vamp blood flooded the fresh tubing and made it’s way home inside Butch’s body. Jerking my glove off and dropping it, my hand had been ablaze since this started, Hell I was surprised my whole fucking body was on fire by this point, as revved up as my head and insides was. Laying my palm right over Butch’s new beating heart, I leaned my head down some and let the strong heated energy shift through my hand and flood Butch’s body, bring my free hand up, laying it on the side of your head, I speak low enough, hoping like hell you hear me “ You got this Nallum, you’ve beaten this before, this is old game to you “ My jaw bones work overtime for a moment as I hold onto the last thread of sanity I had left “ And don’t forget that you have a fucking mean ass mate that loves you and will kick your ass if you don’t do this “ Lays my chin against the upraised metal bar watching for any sign of movement or hell anything.
Butch
-I knew the exact moment I died. It wasn’t a slow ride through a tunnel. I didn’t float above my body or any of that other shit that you hear about. I just popped up somewhere else. I half expected the Omega to be waiting there with some snarky comment about how I fucked up, but I was just standing in a garden. I wished that V could see it, it was beautiful and it was daytime. I’d almost forgotten how much I missed that. I walked two steps and was sucked down a hole that suddenly appeared. I could hear V talking to me but I couldn’t make out the words. I wanted him more than a damn sunny garden though that much was for sure. I could feel his hand. His glorious glowing hand that he hated so much and I loved. I clunge to that and tried to focus on his words. I needed to do something… What was it? I needed to breathe. As soon as I connected the thought, my lungs dragged in air with a sharp gasp.-
V
I didn’t realize that I hadn’t blinked until I heard the sharp intake of breath and I shut my lids over dry eyes. I sent up kick ass thanks to who ever ” Take it easy Butch, don’t suck too much air in, just go slow ” Gripping my hand in Butch’s hair , I leaned my head down and held it against Butch” Oh fuck yes Nallum, you did it ” my voice rough to my own ears and I raised up some Staring down Butch, a mixture of epic concern and kickass relief, etched over my face,
Butch
-My breathing settles into a more steady pattern at the sound of V’s voice. I run my tongue over my lips that feel like sandpaper, not really helping the matter much when I find I have no saliva. My voice comes out so low and gravely that I almost don’t hear it myself- You didn’t think I was going to let you find another lover did you? -Lips turning upward and finally managing to open my eyes-
V
My mouth breaks slowly into a grin hearing Butch’s harsh rasped voice ” I should’ve known that be your life line back ” Looking over my shoulder when i hear the slight movement. Cocking a brow when I see the Dr holding a glass of water,nodding, I take it from him and turn back to Butch” Now water, later steak” Grins dipping my finger in the water, I bring it to your dry lips, lightly rubbing the wet pad across Butch’s dry lips “How do you feel, you know inside, and your heart” Sliding my hand down of the beating heart. 
Butch
-My dry tongue runs over V’s fingers greedily and I close my eyes again with a heavy sigh- I’ll run a full diagnostic for you tomorrow sir… when I can feel my hands… -Laughing lightly and drifting to sleep-
V
Chuckles ” Sounds good Butch, you do the rest and heal thing and I will be right here ” Watches until I see Butch’s eyes close and I walk over to the Dr ” Lucky night for you, you live but you spend in the shitter ” grabbing the mans thin arm and walking him to the bathroom, grabbing a sheet and then pulling cuffs that I always carry from my back pocket and locking the Dr to the sink pipe and shutting him in there. Grabbing teh stool and rolling back over to the bed, taking up residence at Butch’s bedside with my head laid down on the edge of the mattress,using my arms for pillows,as I drift in and out to the sound of Butch breathing steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment