Friday, May 31, 2013

Couple of Sore Mother Fuckers


Vishous
Dragging myself out of Butch’s bed I sit on the side with my feet on the ground and stretch my arms up over my head hard until I hear my back pop “Oh fuck” Rolling my head in circles trying to work the kinks out there “Shit that was some gymnastic stuff he had me doing last night “Chuckling as I finally stand up bare ass naked, my back a maze of some deep teeth marks and some not so deep, running my hand down over my chest feeling the same thing that was on my back, then my eyes drop down and yeah there were a fuck load more covering my groin and thighs “Fucker really likes to bite“grinning as I turn around and see the wore the hell out body of Butch crashed out under the covers and knowing his body looked pretty much like a copy of mine, shrugging “What can I say, that biting stuff is an instant hard on “taking a step my whole body locks up as the soreness shoots through my legs and going straight down to my ass and legs hit me and I find that each step I take I probably look like I had been on one of those fucking horses for a month. Making my way out into the living area where furniture was half turned over here and there. The whole place had been used as a personal play ground and every area had been served Butch and me damn good until the shit started breaking from the roughness at times and yeah other times not so damn rough which was a new thing for me. “I sure as fuck am not calling fritz down here“Laughing I finally make it to the shower and step my sore ass in it.
Butch
-I dragged myself out of bed and almost fell on the floor immediately. I let out a string of curses. Felt almost like I was a human again, all the old aches and pains that this tired old body use to have with a ton of new ones added on top. You wouldn’t see me complaining about it. Glancing back at the bed with a low growl. The whole room looked like a bomb went off. Would do that shit again any day. A smile crossed my face and I turned back toward the bathroom. Walking slowly and using the wall for support. I closed the door and turned on the shower. I stood on unsteady legs, leaning against the tile and letting the hot water work into my muscles. I would have loved a long soak in the tub but I wasn’t sure that I would have made it out once I gave in. The water stung in places and I traced my fingers over bites and bruises, remembering ever single one in vivid detail. And there it was again. It was like I was a teenager going through puberty again. Damn cock refused to give it a rest. Normally I would have taken care of business but I wasn’t sure that I could remain standing for such a task. Pushing the need to back of my thoughts, I cleaned up and got out of the shower. Turning to the closet, I dragged out a pair of slacks and an undershirt. Putting clothes on proved to be more of a pain in the ass then I thought it would be. The fabric dragging over my skin was enough to make me shake. I got the pants on and called it good enough. I picked up my pack of smokes and lit one on the way out to the living room. If my room was a bomb, this was a nuclear explosion. At this rate we were going to have to invest in an endless supply of new furniture. Snagging a bottle of Lag and sitting down in front of V’s computers. I usually don’t mess with them too much but it was pretty much the only place to sit at the moment. I pulled up a game of solitaire and lazily moved cards around while punching the button to listen to the calls that had come into the mansion on the secured line. I tipped back the Lag, hoping that it might ease some of the tension in my muscles. Rolling my head only to find that was a bad idea. My neck was fucked. At this rate, I was going to have to call on a Chosen soon. I laughed to myself and jotted down some notes on who the calls where intended for to give to them later. Nothing too terribly important. I almost dropped my smoke in my lap as the next message came on. It was from my old friend and brother-in-law, Mike Rafferty. He was actually inviting me to their son’s baptism. I knew that couldn’t have been my sister’s idea, none of them wanted to see me. Then at the end of the message Mike mentioned that some police detective had called asking about me. Had to be my old partner, Jose de la Cruz. I had a feeling that guy would never really give up looking for me. An unsolved case that would nag at him. I picked up the phone and dialed Mike. Hoping that he would pick up and not my sister, Joyce. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding in when he answered. I congratulated him on the kid and said I was sorry that I wouldn’t be able to attend. He seemed surprised that I even returned his call and asked me what he should tell the cops. I paused for a moment, rocking back on the chair. How to answer… how to answer… I decided to relieve some of my old partner’s worry at least.- Tell Jose that I’m finally somewhere I belong and that I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment