Friday, May 31, 2013

Emotions Run Hot


VISHOUS
V awoke to the sound of the final buzzer on a basketball game sounded off on the TV. He had returned from a night with Jane and collapsed on the couch, watching ESPN. He opened his eyes and tilted his head to stare at the TV, then the clock above it. Groaning, he ran a hand over his face and hair before sitting up on the couch. As he slowly became more alert, the images from last night flooded his mind and solicited a groan. A broad smile played on his lips as he thought of Jane and all they had done. “A very good night” He said to himself. It was then he realized how quiet it was in the pit, there was no sound of Butch’s snoring, or the shower running, or him stomping around the kitchen. “Butch” V called out and was disappointed when he received no answer. Getting up from the couch he made his way through the clutter created by the two of them, and walked down the hall to the back bedroom on the right. He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open only to find no sign of Butch. His bed was a mess like usual, with the covers hanging off and his pillows on the ground but… His thoughts were cut off when he felt his cellphone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and unlocked it, frowning when he saw the activation alert for Darius’s old property had been triggered. He jogged back down the hall and to the set-up of his computers, within seconds he had all cameras on at the old house. He searched every room and every angle when he finally found his Butch hadn’t called him. He grabbed up his cell phone and jacket before exiting the pit and jumped into his car. He had made it the compound within forty minutes. He was shutting the car off and jumping out of it at the same time before racing up the stairs to the front door. He made his way to the bedroom he had seen Butch in on the cameras. He felt momentarily relief at seeing the familiar figure of Butch, but then his skin took on that ghostly pallor and the sweet scent of baby powder lay heavy in the air. He moved quickly across the room and to the bed, shedding his jacket and climbing onto it. Gathering an unconscious Butch to him, he wrapped his body around his brother and pushed the light mojo he had out and over to V. The room lit up like that shit they make you drink at the hospital when you get an MRI. V held on tighter to Butch as he removed the shit that he had sucked in, it seemed like forever before he was rewarded with Butch hugging him back and then he opened his eyes.
BUTCH
-I let out a low groan and roll toward Vishous instinctively. Mumbling- I got them for you, brother. -Feeling a peace settle over me at last. Letting out a long breath-
VISHOUS
I nodded before standing up from the bed. “That’s good” then I drew back my fist and punched his brother.  “That was for not calling when you needed my help.
BUTCH
-Rolling to my side and puking on the floor- Fuck you, V. Go back to your god damn whore.
VISHOUS
A harsh growls spills out as I smack Butch on the back of the head “watch it Bro this one’s different, why didn’t you fucking call me?”
BUTCH
-glaring up V, rubbing the back of my head- Didn’t seem like you wanted to be bothered. -sliding off the bed, testing my legs-
VISHOUS
Smirking stepping in next to Butch ,ready to do a catch all if he fell “Don’t play that I wouldn’t come for my brother cause I’m balls deep inside a female card, you know that shit is fucked and wacked” Grumbles even lower “Especially for your ass”
BUTCH
-leaning against the bed- Not like I planned for any of this. -digging around on the bed for my Sox cap and pulling it low-
VISHOUS
Grabs Butch’s arm to offer support “Yeah and not like you don’t have a phone with me programmed in your speed dial either man”
BUTCH
-glancing down at V’s hand and back up- Yeah cause we do a lot of talking lately. Forget about it…
VISHOUS
Shaking my head my hand dropped back down to my side “Look I know here lately my shits been fucked but damn you have to know, my ass would be there to have your back?”
BUTCH
-straightening up and twisting my head to the pop my neck- Whatever, V. You know that you are the only friend I have right?
VISHOUS
Steps over to lean against the door frame “Yeah well I’d say more than friends but hey what do I know and fuck that whatever”
BUTCH
I don’t care anymore. -Pushing past V and walking out the door- I don’t care about a lot of things. If you will excuse me, I’m sure there’s bottle somewhere with my name on it.
VISHOUS
Catching my balance after stumbling back a foot when Butch pushed through” You really need to get laid or dog fucking drunk cause Your PMS mood is a downer, True ” Stalks off after Butch heading out of the empty place.
BUTCH
I’m not the one who clocked the other one. -pointing a finger at V- I’m sure a ton of random chicks would solve all my problems like they do for you.
VISHOUS
Drawing up short my diamond gaze narrowing on Butch “What the fuck is your problem Cop, damn your ass is getting super sensitive about shit” Taking a step closer to Butch “So spill what’s eating you or take your fucking shot already”
BUTCH
My problem has been and will always be, you. -I haul back my arm and deck V for all I’m worth, throwing my entire body into it-
VISHOUS
Before I can even get the question in my head past my lips I felt the brutal punch snap my head to the right with the force of it, all common sense voices fled as I shook my head some and yanked my arm back to undercut Butch with my right as my left came and smashed into his ribs with a satisfied grunt.
BUTCH
-Pain explodes through my skull and I double over as my ribs crack. I glare up at V and launch myself into him. Arms wrapping around V and bowling us both to the ground. Bringing knee up where ever it will hit-
VISHOUS
-Groans as your knee connects with my side, I grab the back of your head and pull back my fist right before punching you in the face. My knuckles break open as my flesh meets your jaw bone. I pull your head up and slam it a couple times on the hard wood floor that we lay on.-
BUTCH
-I lay there with my head pressed to the floor, in a pool of my blood. And all I could do was laugh- You know I never thought that I would have a problem. But I have to admit it, V  I’m fucking jealous of that female of yours.
VISHOUS
Shaking my head very damn slow against the hard wood floor as my chest builds up with a rumbled laughter “Damn Cop you should know there’s not a female on this fucking planet that will get in between us and so were clear Doc’s not mine” my lids slide close as I flex my throbbing job some more “Damn that last punch almost took me out of my leathers man”
BUTCH
Yeah well you didn’t improve my face much either. -Pushing up off the floor and looking down at V, I lay one on him. Knowing that I probably won’t get another chance. I even throw in some tongue before rolling over and struggling to stand up-Thanks for coming for me, brother.
VISHOUS
Chuckles watching a weak ass Butch make his way up only to land on me ” Well fuck I would have beat your ass sooner cop” Grunts, sliding some tongue back at Butch before you stumble to stand up “You bipolar dick” grumble dragging my ass off the ground “Yeah well you knew i would man, always” Stretches the tight ass kinks out “You ok to walk Cop?, I’ll carry your light weight ass home”
BUTCH
I did just step away from a meeting with the Omega. -Grabbing on to every piece of furniture near me to stay upright. More pulling myself toward the door than anything-
VISHOUS
My fangs throb to elongate hearing that name “Fuck man” Steps up to help Butch out to the car “Don’t worry Butch we’ll get your rank ass home” Taking in a deep breath trying hard to only breathe out my nose ” I mean no offence but fuck man”
BUTCH
Hooking my arm around V’s and leaning heavily on him- None taken, I know I smell like a baby’s ass right now. I would kill for a shower and all the Lag we have.
VISHOUS
Easily hauling Butch large frame from the house, thinking I’ll have to set up new security here later. reaching the SUV and almost pushing Butch crouched over form in before jogging around and climbing in” We’ll get you set up back at the Pit man, in a couple hours you will feel like a new dick” Chuckles twisting the keys in the ignition and taking my sweet ass time driving back.
BUTCH
-I flip down the visor down and take a look at my ugly mug in the mirror. Reaching up and wincing at the loud pop as I straighten my nose. Causing it to bleed all over the place again. I stuff the sleeve my shirt under it & reclining the seat-
VISHOUS
Glances over at Butch “Nose looks good man” Laughs training my eyes back on the road, I snake a hand rolled from my pocket “So yeah man before we hit back at the manse, wanted to tell you we have a new resident under the roof, her name is Payne and get this she’s my sister, floored my shit to the ground hard”
BUTCH
-Opening an eye to look V- You have to be joking -knowing just by looking at him that he’s serious- You been holding out on me?
VISHOUS
Cocks a tatted brow “yeah cause I always kid about having siblings and shit” Flicks my gold lighter and brings the tip to life
BUTCH
-laughing and closing my eyes again- Siblings aint all they are cracked up to be. Least not in my experience.
VISHOUS
Snorts as i reach the compound and drive around pulling into the circled front “Yeah well I guess i will be finding that out first hand man” Opens the door and slams it shut then makes my way around to Butch side and pulls his open “I can carry you over the thresh hold if you want Cop” grins winking
BUTCH
You fucking know I would never live that one down. -Gripping the door frame and inelegantly flopping out of the SUV- Would help if my ribs weren’t busted. -laughing and then quickly regretting it-
VISHOUS
Standing there feeling like shit watching Butch in pain “Damn man, sorry bout that, been a while since I let that shit out” ready to grab Butch up if you decide to nose dive in the drive.
BUTCH
-Taking a deep breath and straightening up- I’m good. And don’t even worry about that other shit. I’m the one that sucker punched you. -Walking slowly but managing-
VISHOUS
Nodding “yeah true that you did man” Rubs my hand down my sore jaw and opens my mouth wide stretching it out as I walk up the steps with Butch  “We should do that shit more often” Chuckles opening the door & steps inside to wait for #Fritz to release the locks.
BUTCH
I’ll be sure to clock you when I’m not feeling like shit next time. -shuffling into the mansion when the door opens- Least that way you won’t come away smelling like shit too. -chuckling lightly and making my way to the pit-
VISHOUS
Chuckles shuffling behind Butch into the Pit “Ah yeah home sweet fucking HOME” Drops down on the couch,kicking my feet up on the table.
BUTCH
-I toss my shirt at V and grab a bottle of Lag on the way to the shower, drinking straight from it before I even hit my room-
VISHOUS
Calls out as i pull my shirt off   Yell if you need help in there” laughs relaxing back down on the couch lighting up again.
BUTCH
-losing my pants and calling back to V- Do I need a medical alert bracelet now? ‘Help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!’
VISHOUS
Chuckles yelling back “I’ll get you one engraved with your name on it and shit”
BUTCH
-Feeling like a brand new man when I come back out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I plop down next to V on the couch and prop my feet up on the table- So this sister of yours… is she hot?
VISHOUS
With my head laid back on the top of the couch I watch Butch walk back in the room and cop a seat down, my eyes narrow a deep ass  degree “ Stay the fuck away from Payne bro, she just got here and damn” Shakes my head not wanting to think about that shit “Fuck”
BUTCH
Where the hell is the love? Damn. Suddenly I’m not good enough for your sister? You barely know her. -tipping the Lag back-
VISHOUS
a low grunt kicks out as I roll my head back and look up at the ceiling not even letting my head go there “Fuck you man, I don’t play cupid”
BUTCH
Calm your tits, bro. I aint even looking. But damn the look on your face is hilarious right now.
VISHOUS
More grunts fill the air” Yeah and fuck you again, just keep with the not looking shit”
BUTCH
Why? You like the idea of me being a lonely miserable cuss for the rest of my life?
VISHOUS
“How can you be miserable or fucking lonely when you have me, now shuddup with the dumb shit, true”
BUTCH
Well this dick aint sucking itself. So just let me be miserable alright.
VISHOUS
Grins” That’s your fault, you act like you don’t know how to get a damn female anymore”
BUTCH
I’ve had plenty of chicks, V. Just not any that I wake up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment