Friday, May 31, 2013

Return the Land of the Living


Butch
-My eyes blinked open and the first thing that I saw was V. I had turned toward him automatically in my sleep and he had remained there the whole time. A smile found my face as my eyes ran slowly over his features, memorizing them again like it was the first time I had seen him. I never failed to amaze me, the depth of emotion that was hidden under those rough features. I reached a shaking hand out and lightly traced the tattoos around his eye. I wished that I had the strength to pull him to me. I needed to feel him, to smell his scent thick in my nose. I twisted some and dragged myself up as best I could. Draping myself over his shoulders and burying my nose in the hair at the nape of his neck. Closing my eyes with a content smile.-
V
Waking up slowly, my eyes haven’t even made it open yet, I feel the weight of Butch’s upper body draped over me. A half wake grin spreads over my mouth and slowly with ease, I raise up some and gently grip his arms to lay him back on the gurney. Bringing my hands up high over my head, stretching out hard and long, a few grunts and groans roll out as I hear the series of cracking through my neck and back, then ending it off with a slow neck roll, just for good measure. Looking down at Butch, it was easy to see that the heart mixed with the blood was working it’s magic on him. Relief was a strange thing for me but I like the shit out of it right now, I was flooded with the emotion. Bending down over the small bed, I inhale the deep natural aroma that is Butch, not a trace of the stench was on his skin and Before I realized what i was doing I found my tongue sweeping a single line up the side of his neck. I needed the taste of him in my mouth I didn’t try to zone in too much on that thought I just knew it’s what I needed.
Butch
-I felt movement and I groaned an objection to being pulled away from V. My eyes snapped open at the touch at my neck.- Nallum. -My voice didn’t sound right and it barely came out at all. I tried to pull him closer but I had little to no strength.- Get me out of this fucking room. I don’t want to see it ever again.
V
Smiling as I run the side of my scruffed face along Butch’s cheek while I took my slow time standing up ” You sound like your voice box has been put through a blender Nallum, but I hear you loud and fucking clear ” With more ease then I knew I had I slipped my arms under Butch and lifted you gently ” I think your getting use to being carted around like this ” An ease chuckle rolls out and on sure booted feet I made tracks swiftly down to the Pit, the one place where I could open up without repercussions. 
Butch
It feels like it’s been put through a blender as well. -I locked my arms around V’s neck and relaxed into him. Dropping my head on his shoulder- I wouldn’t say that I’m getting use to it. But right now, I can’t think of anywhere else I would rather be.
V
Kicking the door open, making my way to the bed and doing the all to easy laying down part ” I’ll get you some water, it’ll take a little bit for your throat to heal after the hose that was put down your throat ” Nods as I pull the sheet up over Butch “Just think of me as your own personal Fritz ” Winks at Butch right before going out grabbing a couple bottles of water and coming back Grunting ” Yeah that was even too long to have you out of my sights ” Takes a seat on the edge of the bed handing Butch the water.
Butch
-Propping myself up on some pillows, watching V’s every move- That’s too bad. There’s something else I would rather have down my throat right now. -twisting my head to work the kinks out of my neck- I’m not use to being waited on. -Sucking in a breath when I watch V leave and huffing out a laugh when he echoes my thoughts. I take the water and look down to realize that my hands are still trembling. I grit my teeth and try to keep them from fucking moving so damn much. Twisting the lid free took all of my god damn concentration.- Fucker! -Tossing the bottle when I’m unsuccessful- I hate this shit. 
V
A low growl vibrated through my chest and I had to tamp it down by gripping the bottle which was piss poor help” Not playing nice Butch, i’m going to call talking about your throat off limits” My gaze drops down and I see the struggle and shaking in Butch’s hands. My jaws locked watching the painful struggle, I reached out to grab it but before I could, it went flying across the room. Twisting off the cap of the one I still held, I took a hold of Butch’s hand and placed it in your hand but not letting go ,I reach up with my other hand and grab your chin in my fingers and bring your eyes up to mine” Give your self time, your not going to be bounding over walls in a flash like nothing happened “Sliding my thumb from your chin to rub over your dry lips “You will heal Nallum and you will deal with me taking care of you, there’s nothing I want more then to take care of you “ 
Butch
-My mouth opened and closed several times to object before I finally just bit the shit out of my lip to keep it closed. The look in your eyes kept me from belittling what was being offered. I flash a small smile and nod. Kissing your thumb and lowering my eyes. Everything in me wanting to deny my weakness but knowing that I can’t.- I don’t like you seeing me like this. But it can’t be helped. So I will bide my time and wait until I can take you and make you mine again. -The mere thought of it set my heart racing and my cock answered the call. A rumbling growl lodged in my throat and I noticed the scent that I had smelled before I had fled the mansion curiously.-
V
Cocking a tatted brow watching the myriad of frustrated emotions run rampant over your face “ Butch, none of us are indestructible, you just had your fucking chest split wide and drained, not to mention the death trip you went on “ My eyes narrowed hearing that bullshit about not wanting me to see you like this “ Your my mate Butch, how often in your life has someone taken care of you “ Nods “that’s what I thought, now let me do this, not just for you but for me too “ No sooner had that spill left my mouth then I heard the rest and my hands had to reach down and grip my hardening shaft. Slamming my lids down with a harsh groan “ Fuck, you are going to torture me through this recovery “ Opening my eyes once again, I lean over you, my clear eyes filled with a deep seated hunger “ You can take me anytime you want Nallum but even without sex, I was and am yours, always Butch “ A slow knowing grins split my lips as I inhaled the bonding scent wafting off your body “ My male is marking me “ The words were said on the tail of a groan and I came even closer, running just the end of my nose up your neck “ So damn good your scent is Butch “ 
Butch
-I can’t help but laugh at your reactions. My gaze follows your hand downward and I shift my legs on the bed. My brows furrowed at your words. I’d heard something about the marking stuff before but I wasn’t entirely certain what it was. What I did know was that this male in front of me was mine and I was his. I brushed my fingers down the side of your face, scratching through the stubble.- I’m a newbie around here remember? You are going to have to explain this shit to me. Maybe draw it in crayon. I’m a little dense sometimes.
V
Grins rubbing my rough jaw against your fingers ” That is your bonding scent, every male has a distinguished natural scent and it only comes out when we want to mark what is ours, so that others will know that, that one male ” Shrugs ” or female is taken by another ” Chuckles at the crayon remark ” I can get some markers and draw it out fully on my body, do a whole scene with pictures and even some simple words for you “Lifts the bottle to your mouth ” Drink, now. I’m sure you have smelled the scent of Wrath on Beth, think of it like animals marking their territory, what is there’s and only there’s and will fight to the death willingly to protect the other ” Shifting some on the bed, mover up closer to Butch “Now you still want the markers Nallum
Butch
I have to say, I’m liking the sound of this bonding thing. -Tipping back the water and realizing how fucking thirsty I really am. Shit tasted like the best fucking thing I’d ever had and it instantly made me feel better. I swallowed more than I probably should have and choked a little at the last remark. Wiping the water from the side of my mouth.- If it will get you naked, I am definitely for it.
V
Chuckles getting off the bed and bending over, undoing the fastenings on my boots and kicking them off, my leathers follow next. raising up I pull my black T off and look down at my hard dick ” Not able to work you over tonight but soon you will take care of this “Points both my hands down to my shaft ” And look you didn’t need any fucking markers to get me naked” Laughs walking around getting in bed on my side and moving tightly against Butch’s side ” Come here Nallum, I missed this stuff “
Butch
-I watch every fucking movement with keen interest. Rolling to the side to get a better view of you undressing. My hand automatically sneaks beneath the cover and I run my hand up my length. There was no strength behind it and I knew it wouldn’t get the job done but it released some of the aching tension. I wanted nothing more than to help you with your issue but that would have to wait. I couldn’t help but smile when you climbed into the bed and I curled naturally against you. Hooking an arm and leg over you and resting my head to your chest. Listening to the sound of your heart beat.- I missed it too, my love. What you say we don’t do that shit anymore?
V
Rolling over throwing a leg on Butch’s and tightening my arm around your waist so I can tuck my hand under your side. I open my eyes a moment and glance down Butch. A sleepy content smile creases my mouth “Now I get the whole finding your other half means ” Lowers my head nuzzling Butch’s neck, drifting off to a peaceful sleep with the mixture of your scent and mine filling my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment