Friday, May 31, 2013

V Brings Butch Home


V
Hitting closer to the edge of town, I was following directions from the strong pull within me,I had no doubt in my head that I was feeling Butch. My lips thinned out as the blood raced through my veins, and my mind would slow down. Tonight was simple, kill and retrieve, the fucked up part of my brain craved the pain and blood the battle would bring. Turning down a side road that was barely big enough to accommodate the large SUV, I slowed down almost to a crawl in the narrow street, the houses were either falling apart or completely destroyed , on either side of me “Nice digs “ . I stopped a few feet before the stop sign and sit there, Dropping my forehead against the steering wheel, I shut out the noises around me and it was instantaneous. The single word rolled off my tongue like a prayer “ Butch ” My body was buzzing hard from the force of my blood rolling through my male. Raising up slowly I pulled the Escalade on through the stop sign and parked right in front of the run down church, tonight I was going through the front door, no checking no looking. Pushing the door open wide as I stepped out, I had to smirk at the fact that there was no front door, only some broken boards “ Talk about irony “ reaching inside my trench,I palmed the handle of the dagger as I slammed the door with my free hand.Looking up at the broken small steeple my head just shook at the sight “Get’s better and better “ inside a church of all places was Butch, the ex cop, now vamp that still went to midnight mass “ Fucking Irony is a killer “ Walking up to the front, the wave of baby powder assailed me, bringing forth a savage growl but what really fucked me up was the lesser black dust that littered the ground. I heard a shuffle of feet coming around the right side of the building, a slow grin split my lips and in a flash was there, catching the pair of young lessers off guard. Raising my arm up before they could register shit, I rammed the blade straight through the one to the lefts opened in surprise mouth. I heard the familiar simple snap and crack as it came out the back side, grunting in approval. When the second one took off in a crazed run, heading to the front, I ran after him and tackled him from behind, landing hard, slamming him to the ground. Grabbing him by the back of the head, I sit up some and slam his face into the sidewalk. The sound of flesh hitting pavement and the painful groans coming from the lesser, fed the blood need searing in my head. I yank his head back so hard,I heard the snapping of the bones. Grunting harshly I repeatedly slammed the smashed face into the ground until my hand was soaked in the black filth. Raising up some I flipped him over and grinned a true smile as I looked down at the destruction. Standing up I looked around a second before pulling my other dagger and yanking my leather glove off, I bounded back up to the entrance, my dagger in one hand and my other glowing like a roman candle and I walk straight on in,.
Butch
-My lip twitched when I felt V nearing. I’d known that he would come but part of me hoped that he hadn’t. I was something hideous now. Everything that I had fought so hard not to become. I wondered if he had come to kill me at last. I sat up on the altar with my back to the door and lit up a cigarette. He was playing with the boys out front. I could almost see it in my head. I had to admit, I wanted to see him again. I needed to see him again. But I didn’t want him to see me like this. When the doors opened, the entire room came alive with excitement. I didn’t turn around as my voiced boomed through the broken chapel.- No one touches him! He is MINE! -I held a hand up and called upon the power of the forelesser to lock them all in place-
V
The decaying floor bowed under the force of my shitkickers as I stalked in, that same grin that was on my face moments ago, returned as I see the group of lessers. I failed to notice the lone figure in the chair facing away from me, until I was on the verge to release my blade into a lesser, but the voice the resounding around the room with such authority, had me physically shaking. “ Nallum ?“ 
Butch
What did you expect to find when you came here? You knew what was done to me. Why do you think I begged you for death? -I raised my voice once more to the group- The rest of you have your orders. Why are you even still here? Hit the streets. -I lower my hand to release them and take a long drag on my smoke to steady myself. I could hear the disbelief in V’s voice and it felt like an arrow shooting through my chest. My shoulders sagged and found that I couldn’t turn to look at him.-
V
I stood stock still, my head screaming in fierce denial while even with each word spoken I felt like a blade was sliced across my flesh. “ You knew I couldn’t do that to you “ My arms tightened up when you barked the order out to the lessers and I pulled my blade up a notch, ready to strike. Cocking abrow as they obeyed and filled out of the room, I couldn’t help but wonder what you was sending them out to do “ Where are they going ? “ Finding feeling once again in my legs I came around the alter and almost dropped my dagger, seeing the physical changes in Butch”We have to go Butch “Steps closer,holding my hand out.
Butch
-I pinch my cigarette out and slowly run my gaze from V’s offered hand up to his face. I want nothing more than to take the hand.- I sent them after the Bastards. -A crooked grin crossed my face briefly.- My Savior come again? -Tilting my head slightly- You couldn’t fix me, V. And I know you tried.
V
Licking my lips, I waited for Butch to reach out, even thought he was going to when I seen him eye my hand. Lowering it back down to my side. Quirking a brow ” So you sent them to their slaughter, nice ” Shaking my head, I scrubbed my hand down my face ” You knew I was coming, to quote one of those movies Lassiter watches , as long as I breathe I will come for you ” shrugging “So yeah, you knew that to, True ” Reaching out running my fingers over the now blonde of Butch’s hair ” This has to go Butch, and we haven’t tried everything, Beth remembered a study that Haver’s was doing and looks like it’s legit, So we have a kidnapped Dr, waiting to do the procedure on you and now all I need is you to come back with me, willingly I hope, but I’m prepared to take you back by force ” Leaning down some, cupping Butch’s face ” Don’t doubt me on this “
Butch
You’re right. I knew you were coming. But I had to leave. -Leaning my head into your hand. Closing my eyes for a moment before returning them to yours- It was that or bring the Omega to the mansion itself. -I listen to your unbelievable plan with half an ear.- Did you see this, V? Did you see it coming? -shaking my head-Never mind. -I let out a sigh when you take my face in your hand- You know I would go anywhere with you.
V
You did right by leaving, just wish I had been on my feet when you did, you wouldn’t have gone by yourself ” Shrugs grinning ” I’m a glutton for a good fight but right now let’s get the fuck out of here before that fucker get’s wind of what’s up ” Crouching down closer ” And plus your clogging my sinuses up with that stench on you ” Goes in closer, nuzzling Butch’s ear ” Don’t ever leave me again ” Kissing the lobe and stands back up, my chest feeling like it was being squeezed in a vise, my breathing harsh. Shaking my head ” Fuck I see a padded room in the near future, that Butch, is what I see, and maybe some chains “ 
Butch
I was not taking the love of my life to meet the ultimate evil. -My head tips toward yours and my fingers dig into your hair- God, I missed you. If anyone could pull off some sci-fi shit to bail my ass out yet again, it would be you. -Finally standing up slowly and snaking my arms around your waist, leaning into you dispite the terrible smell I must be putting off- I think you are just having naughty dreams again.
V
Groans feeling Butch’s hands dig in my hair ” Your wrong, the ultimate evil would be not having you, I’d pick the fucker first ” Nods and grins watching you stand up finally, I grip Butch’s neck ” You either want me to take you in the enemies playground or your head is more fucked up then the odor wafting from your pores, and don’t forget, your fucking with me in one tail spin of a mind set ” Drops my hands down & reaches behind me taking a hold of Butch’s hands, pulling them around”Yeah, I’m chaining us together from now on
Butch
If this were truly the enemies playground, than they would have ripped into you. I made them my bitches. And I am never your enemy. Even like this. -Flashing a smile and licking my lips- Your handcuffs or mine?
V
Cocks a brow, grinning ” Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me, I know I enjoy being your bitch every now and then ” Chuckles ” but I still don’t want to be caught with my leathers around my ankles and balls deep inside you,by your newly acquired pets“Winks and then growls low watching that smile flash on Butch’s face ” Fuck, I thought I lost you this time Nallum, let’s hit the road before That fucker gets a clue” Palms my dagger again squaring my shoulders, Still trying to slow the rapid humming in my brain.
Butch
-The image of you taking me runs through my mind and a shiver runs up my spine. I take a minute and lean against the altar to collect myself.- You’d better stop talking dirty or we aren’t going to get anywhere. -My face goes serious suddenly and I take steps toward the door.- You know it won’t matter where I am if the Omega comes, true?
V
A slow easy grin slides across my mouth and I press up against Butch” You know how screwed up we are, when were both hard for each other, and yet here we are in lesser land ” takes a deep breath and pulls back ” That’s why your perfect for me, your just as messed in the head as I am” the last part of Butch words brought a snarl to my lips ” Yeah I know Butch, that’s why we need to get you drained and refreshed and get that fucking blonde out of your head or hell buzz it,no screw that,I like feeling your hair“ 
Butch
-I smiled back and was with you up until you touched on the draining. If my face could get any whiter, it would have. I felt my heart kick into step and try to jump its way out of my throat. I put up a smile and nodded but my eyebrows were creased with worry. I mumbled under my breath- Another death for you, V. -Clearing my throat and ducking my head- Sounds like a wild ride. Let’s do this. -Taking long strides out of the ruined church-
V
As soon as I seen the color drain from Butch’s face, I could’ve bashed my own face into the pavement outside for throwing the procedure out there off handedly. Swallowing past the, you sure don’t know when to shut the fuck up lump in my throat, I grabbed Butch’s shoulder to stop him once we hit the outside ” I’ll be with you the whole time, and tomorrow you’ll be bossing me around from bed ” Squeezes Butch’s shoulder reassuringly ” But right now this is our only option, you was right, I did try everything I could think of ” Releasing Butch’s shoulder and rubbing my face, my jaws locked up and I gritted the words out ” I felt fucking helpless to save the one person that was all mine ” Stepping around Butch heading to the SUV. Needing the few seconds to suck air back into my head. I’d never verbally or fuck, mentally used the word helpless, but I felt it searing me since that night. 
Butch
-I stopped and turned to V when he tried to convince me that this was all a walk in the park. I could see the raw emotion in his expression and I sucked up my own insecurities with a nod. I watched him walk around the SUV and considered giving him his moment to collect himself. My feet moved toward him and firm hands on his shoulders turned him back to me. I scanned his face before my eyes locked on his beautiful diamond gaze, sucking in a breath that always took me when I stared into their depths.- Come out of there, V. I’m right here and I’m completely yours. What’s another death when I have the son of a god to bring me back? -Grinning huge and patting V’s cheek- If you say this will work, I trust you. I’d bet on you every damn time. -I press my lips to V’s and pull away with a slap on the ass to get in the vehicle.-
V
Turning around feeling the strong warmth of your hands take a hold of shoulders, I kept my eyes staring down at the ground a second, this open rawness in me was enough to make me want to rip my own hair out. I took a heavy breath and raised my almost clear gaze up to you, as soon as I did the pent up pain ebbed to the back and I raised my hand to grip the side of your neck “ I’m trying to come out Butch, just give me until this is done, then I’ll breathe easy again “ mumbling more to myself “ and seriously considering locking us together “ Pulling your heads towards me, laying my forehead against yours “ In life as in death, you will always be mine Butch, feel me “ a slight grin creases my mouth feeling the chaste kiss and slap “ yeah yeah “ pulling the door open, climbing in, I start the black beast up and pray like a saint that this goes down right tonight, hell I even threw in a prayer to mommy dearest, I was covering all bases in my mind.
Butch
-I slide in beside you and hook a hand behind your neck, massaging the too tight muscles- I pity the poor doggen they send to free us. -smiling and playing into your little fantasy- An entire room ripe with the smells of sex and the two of us an exhausted twist of limbs on the floor. Sweaty, sticky and covered in blood. -I bite down on my lip to keep from going further an evil grin on my face-
V
Turning my head slightly, glancing over at Butch ” Your trying to distract me, Butch. keep it up and I’ll pull this bitch over and take you in the back, on the ground ” Licking my lips turning back to the road as I head back in the direction of the Manse ” And trust me, right now, you don’t really want any part of me “A low growl rolls out as I replay all that Butch just said ” Fuck Nallum, soon, this insanity will chill the fuck out and we’ll do all that and so damn much more “Laying a hand on Butch’s leg,turning down the road to the gates ” Home sweet fucking home ” flexing my fingers on Butch’s leg, almost ready to turn tail and leave for good.
Butch
-Grinning even wider at your reaction- Pretty words, Nallum. -Tipping my head forward so that you can see me from the corner of your eye even while driving-Don’t you tell me when I do and do not want a piece of you. I’m a big boy, I’ll be the judge of that. -Looking at where we are and back at you- It’s not my home anymore than anything else. It just happens to be where you are.
V
Chuckles watching between the road and Butch” Yeah that just made my dick jerk hard ” Digs my fingers into your leg, I fix my eyes on the impending gate,a sense of dread rolling through me and I yanked the SUV off to the side of the drive so hard we almost rolled over on our side as the wheel dipped in the ditch ” We can turn and leave now, Wrath know’s where I stand Butch ” Raising my hand up grabbing Butch’s chin between my gloved fingers my diamond eyes locked on yours” For you, I’d walk away, say away, say the word and were gone “ 
Butch
-I grip the panic bar and my legs brace against the floorboard when the SUV careens off of the road. I watch you with clear confusion. When you take my chin, my heart breaks in half. Knowing the hard truth that I have to lay at your feet and not wanting to say it. I blink my eyes a few times to stave off any errant moisture and take a deep breath before speaking, trying to keep my voice steady- I know this feels real V but I need you to stop fooling yourself… -Pausing and collecting myself again- What do all of your senses tell you is sitting across from you right now? Because it’s not me, V. -Shaking my head slowly- You’ve always had the best parts of me. My heart, my soul. But this… thing that you are looking at isn’t yours. It’s the Omega’s. -licking my lips before hitting on the last part- He’s going to make me kill you. If you are standing next to me the next time he pays a visit… -blinking back a tear- He will make me… I can’t… I just… I can’t go through that. Even the thought kills me. You saw how I locked up those fucking lesser back there. It’s much worse than that… Trust me Nallum, I would go anywhere with you but I’m not home right now. I’m living in someone else’s house and they are calling the shots.
V
Licking my dry lips, the raging buzz in my head increased ten folds, and each words was a slam to my kidneys. The sudden tightness in the Escalade, felt like a heavy weight on my chest. I wanted to interrupt and say fuck all that stuff, but one moment of dreaded clarity I seen the truth in Butch’s words. Fuck I didn’t want to, I wanted to prove him wrong. Once again I was swamped with that helpless emotion that ran strong. ” Were gonna do this, but your still in there, I feel you too strong “Sliding my thumb down Butch’s pale cheek, tracing a path softly down “ I love you Butch, we’ll see the other side of this together, and you will be home again, where you belong finally ” Leaning in crushing my mouth over Butch, my hand moves around cupping your neck. A pure anguished groan fills my chest and I pull back with a nod and grip the wheel, pulling back on the road. My mouth set in a thin line. I watched as the gates opened instantly and I picked up the speed and jerked to a stop in front of the Manse. Not trusting myself to look Butch right now I stared ahead at the front door ” I’ll be there the whole time, I won’t leave you “
Butch
-I almost break down completely when your mouth leaves mine. I hang my head, willing myself to trust in this plan, to trust in V if anything else. I step out of the vehicle and stop just beside V, actually taking a look at the foreboding structure in front of me. An image flashes through my mind and a shiver runs up and down my spine- They are going to kill me as soon as I walk in there. I barely resemble the person who left only nights ago. I would jump me if I walked in there.
V
Slamming the door behind me, walking around meeting Butch. I gripped the keys in my other hand so hard I felt the dull metal dig into my palm. my eyes shot up seeing the light flash on in an upstairs bedroom window, I had to release the air that was caught in my chest. but it rushed out in a heated growl hearing Butch’s words ” No one in there will touch you, they’d have to go through me first “Reaching down grabbing Butch’s hand “Let’s go and see if they have this wonder Dr”Squeezes your hand“together, True?”
Butch
-I look down at V’s hand and squeeze it back as hard as I fucking can. Flat out refusing to let this scare the shit out of me any longer.- I couldn’t do any of this without you. I wouldn’t want to. -Taking steps to match yours and silently reciting prayers in my head. I stop just before the door step to the side to unload the epic fuckton of weapons that I picked up from the lesser that I killed. Smiling back at you with a shrug- Don’t want to give anyone a reason.
V
Feeling the pressure of Butch’s hand, breaks something deep inside me and my shoulders sag under it. I could hear the gravel crunch under my heavy booted feet as we made our way to the front door. “good thing I don’t faint at the sight of blood, or you’d be screwed and tattooed ” My lip, lifts in a half grin as I let go of Butch and watch the stolen weapons come out of a little bit of everywhere. the grin turns into a full blow smile “Now I know it’s all going to be good, come on, I want my male whole again” Stepping up, I didn’t have to do anything as the door opened instantly. Grabbing Butch’s hand again, I stepped into the Manse .
Butch
-I can’t help but feel better when I see that smile creep on to your face- Have I ever mentioned that I love it when you call me yours. -Following beside you but somehow feeling like this is my first time here. I let you take the lead fighting back the memories of how much this sucked the last time I went through it. Holding on to the good memories of us laying in each others arms. Glancing over at you and picturing you naked. Almost laughing at how much better the image made me feel-

No comments:

Post a Comment