Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Different Solution


Butch
-I was alone in a snow covered field curled in a tight ball to conserve what ever body heat I had left in my naked body. It was a dream. I knew it was. I’d already lived through this hell but it didn’t stop me from feeling everything all over again. I couldn’t remember how I’d gotten here but I knew what had been done to me. My body was systematically shutting down in a vain attempt to save itself. I didn’t want to look but my dream forced me to see the hideous black splotch on my abdomen. It spider webbed out with angry tentacles, grabbing and claiming every part of me. The very worst kind of infection that would likely result in something far worse than death. I fought with every last stubborn bone in my body to cling to life. Something told me that if I died here I would rise again but I wouldn’t be my own creature anymore, I would be the Omega’s. I could feel the icy claws sink into me worse than any wound that my body had. Somewhere on the brink of death I saw the bright light and I reached for it. If the Omega was going to take my body maybe my soul could find some peace in the afterlife. But I didn’t die, at least not for long. I could still feel every ache and pain that a days worth of torture had inflicted on me. I knew that I was screaming out in my sleep. Even knowing what came next, I still felt every single wound all over again. What was worse was the knowledge that something unthinkable had been done to me and I couldn’t even remember the event. My hands clawed at sheets but in my dream the fingers were covered in blood from having something shoved under each nail. In a flash I was standing in front of the scene instead of being trapped inside that battered body. And I saw him. Tears streamed down my face as I watched him holding me with such gentle care. We weren’t sleeping with each other back then but how could I not love him? He pulled me back from the grip of hell itself, refusing to let me fall into the deep well of darkness. I was completely unconscious when this scene had actually played out but some part of me must have known what he did. That glorious hand of his reached in and pulled the infection straight out of my body. I could see the worry and pain written clearly across his features. In my dream I stepped forward and knelt down behind him to wrap my arms around his shoulders. I never would have admitted how much I cared for him then because I wasn’t ready to accept it. The Omega could never really have me because I had always belonged to Vishous. ‘That’s not entirely true now is it?’ I heard an evil laughter rip through my dream world and the scene shifted entirely with a dark swirl that wiped away the brilliance of V’s glowing form. The Omega stepped forward in the too white robe that was a mockery of the blackness that lurked beneath. One simple laugh and it rippled through my body like a nauseous sickness. I shouted out my defiance and he raised a finger to cut me off. My body instantly locked up and I felt the panic take me all over again.- Noooo! God… no….! -I was vaguely aware of the fact that I was running in bed, thrashing and rolling until I actually fell off the edge and hit the floor. Even that didn’t fully pull me from the nightmare. I could see the Omega move in closer until he could touch me with an oily hand. My stomach rolled and jumped up my throat. I could taste the bile on the back of my tongue but nothing actually came out. ‘You were mine once and you will be again.’ I shrunk in on myself with the incredible shame of it all and it only fueled his laughter. Robed arms closed around me in an intimate embrace and I screamed out at the top of my lungs. In the dream I couldn’t move but in confines of the Pit my body thrashed wildly until my head met with something solid and unmoving. My eyes blinked open to find myself on the floor. I ran a hand to the back of my head and it came away bloody. I shifted a bit to see the nightstand next to me. I was never more glad for a smack to the head. I groaned some and crawled up off of the floor. I felt the terrible guilt of that entire event slam into me all over again and I reeled on my feet some as my stomach lurched once again. I needed to be up and doing something. I refused to sink back into that nightmare again. I thought that I had left it behind me but clearly the Omega was not ready to let that happen. I stumbled over to the dresser and hastily pulled on sweats and a t-shirt. My head was bowed down and I watched nothing but the floor as I practically ran from the Pit. As soon as the door closed behind me I beat feet to the work out area. I stood in the middle of all of the equipment and tried not lose my shit completely. My breathing was already harsh and labored and I hadn’t even started anything yet. I made my way over to the mats instead and concentrated on bringing my breathing under control as I stretched out my muscles. I flipped the piped in music to a lot of angry, throbbing metal mixed with the occasional mournful wail of heartfelt pain. When I had myself gathered together in some form of a solid being I finally got up and ran from it all on the treadmill. My eyes closed and I focused on nothing but the sound of the music and my feet carrying me forward and no where at all.-
Vishous
As soon as the shutters rose up for the night I was gone. I had shit to do and I wanted it done and over with. Checking the security for all those pompous assholes was not high on my list but it was part of my stuff to handle. I drove the Escalade tonight just because I had gear to sack along with me but I had mapped out a fairly straight through route. Good thing some of these fuckers lived within the same high browed area. It made getting in and out and to the next one a lot more of a breeze. Plus it played on my good side because it helped in getting me back to the Pit and to Butch. Fuck, lately I hadn’t seen much of him except for when we passed out in the late morning hours. With being a couple Brothers down we had to take different rotations and hardly any nights off. Tonight though he was off and I would be as soon as I got this bullshit done. So for the next couple hours I went from resident to resident doing a once over of the systems in place and ignoring anyone around me, which helped that each and every Doggen scurried off when I came inside. Now all I had to do was get back to the Pit and pull up all the feeds to make sure each one was coming through loud and clear. I high tailed it back to the Manse and grinned all too damn smugly that I had complete control of the Mhis and the street lights which made my way back all the much smoother and quicker. I left my tools in the SUV and went through the tunnels till I reached the inside of what was more Home than anything else in my life ever had been. I stopped just a few feet inside the doorway to listen for anything around me. A dark tatted brow drew up when I didn’t even hear the sound of Butch within space. I knew he wasn’t far, the pull of him in me was too strong so I relaxed and went to the galley kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Goose along with a glass then went straight to my office. This part of it was a walk in the park, and then once done here I can go to work on what I really wanted to…My Hellren. I set myself up nice and comfortable behind my wall long desk. Glass already filled; hand rolled lit and hanging between my lips, fingers sliding easily over the keys bringing up the various different feeds. In no time all the monitors were blazing with different slides. Each screen showcased a block set that I categorized together. One had the feeds from the Glymera homes, another had the different properties the Brotherhood owned, and the one in front of me was the feed from the Mansion its self. I powered each block back to an hour ago when I was at the properties then sit back and watched as I set each one up. I flipped through different angles to be on the safe side that it was all up to snuff. Taking another long drawl off the handrolled I surveyed each screen from shot to shot. Nothing untoward went on and sure as fuck nothing sparked my brain…till my diamond gaze settled on the feeds from inside the Pit. Sitting up straighter in my chair, I leaned in closer while at the same time pulling it up to full screen of the feed coming from my own bedchamber. Not much fucked with me, blood, fights, pain and death was all a part of life. But what I was witnessing on a 25 inch screen in front of me was enough to steal the oxygen straight from my lungs. My iridescent eyes flashed and to add insult to injury I turned the sound up to the painful scene.There before me was my male lying in our bed writhing and screaming in obvious pain and even more fear. The way his body curled up almost inside itself had my back aching in pain and how the sounds that ripped from deep within him was enough to send cold chills straight up my spine. I knew that scream, had heard it in reality then later in my own dreams. The source of it had my leather covered hand heating up. The fucked up part was as I sit there and watched every excruciating part of it; I knew there was little I could do as far as permanently removing it. This wasn’t something I could go out hunt down and kill to help him; it wasn’t something I could burn away into ashes. I extinguished the practically burnt down cig between my fingers and a snarling growl poured out of me as my brain rejected all that I just thought. Fuck that, there had to be something. I didn’t get much further in thought when I saw the blood. When Butch’s hand came away covered in blood from his head, I was up and out of the Pit. Even to my own ears my heavy booted feet resounded and echoed off the walls loud as fuck as I rushed down the underground tunnels. I only slowed down when I felt the all too familiar comforting pull of Butch within me. I barreled through the double doors of the gym and came up short. There running as if hell itself was chasing him. I willed the music off as I stepped over to the treadmill. “Come my Hellren, you need that cut on your head looked at and a drink.” 
Butch
-I let myself fall into the rhythms of the music and just drifted from one song to another. I pushed myself far beyond what I would normally go through in a standard work out. The muscles of my legs burned with each continued step that I took. Sweat was dripping down my back but I refused to stop to take my shirt off. I was stuck on run and I would probably stay there until I dropped of exhaustion. As soon as that thought went through my head, the music suddenly cut off and I heard the soothing tone of my male. My feet stumbled and faltered and I was propelled off of the treadmill.- Sonofabitch! -My arms swung wide and I caught ahold of one of V’s wrists to keep from hitting the ground. As soon as my feet were underneath me I let go of Vishous and bent over to catch my breath. My legs felt like wet noodles but I forced them to hold me. I stood up slowly and met V’s gaze. If he knew that I had a cut on my head then he probably knew the rest as well. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t manage to keep things from him. I reached forward and twined my fingers in his.- I’d hug you but I smell like a gym locker loaded with a years worth of dirty clothes right now. If we can add a shower to that list I’m definitely on board. -I squeezed his hand slightly and flashed a tight smile.-
Vishous
I gripped a hold of Butch’s bicep to help him from eating floor. Other than that I didn’t move. I waited till you caught your breath and pulled yourself back together. I did crack a grin at the locker room stench. “Shit, I’d fuck you into the ground in a pigs pen. But I will oblige you and wash you first.” I slipped my arm down low around Butch’s back.”Come Cop, you ran yourself into the ground and the floor seems eager to come up and meet your face. Together we’ll make it back, by then your muscles won’t hate you as much and might actually hold you up. But till then you have me.” My hand tightened on Butch’s hip and slow and steady made it back down the tunnel halls. I kept my tone light and my words basic. Right now in the gym or tunnels was not the right time to go delving into things. Hell at one time, delving into any stuff was not a sitch I wanted to find myself in. But with Butch that all changed. It seemed there was something to talking and opening up. Butch had his way of working mine out of me and I had my own.
Butch
-Dripping in sweat or not, there was no way I was making it anywhere without some support and I was glad for the arm around me. I sagged against you slightly and just concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other. You could have been taking me anywhere right now, I didn’t care. I was going where you were that was all I knew or cared about.- Dunno what the hell I would do without you. Don’t want to think bout it. -I was mumbling but hey, whatever. Least I wasn’t back in that nightmare.-
Vishous
The Pit door closed and locked behind us but I didn’t remove my arm from around Butch’s lower back. Instead I came to stand in front of Butch and slipped my other arm around to overlap the other one. I took my time to look over every inch of your face, I knew every line but there would never be a time that I would be able to look at Butch enough. The smile was tight, those hazel eyes were deeply haunted. Too fucking much was locked up inside Butch. It radiated off in waves and I felt each one. “You go clean up, I will get the first aid kit and drinks, I’ll meet you on the couch.” Slowly I pulled my arms from around Butch waist. “Don’t keep me waiting long or I will be in there to tend the wound.” The corners of my lips turned up in a grin as I turned to get things together.
Butch
-I heard the familiar sound of the Pit door closing behind us and my eyes darted to the bedroom I had exited not too long ago. I could almost still smell the fear that had clung to me in there. You stepped in front of me and I fell into the deep, clear pools that were your eyes. I knew that you could read me like a book without even diving inside my mind and I guessed that was just a part of being a couple because I could usually read you when others couldn’t. I almost said something like ‘Don’t worry about it. I’ll be fine.’ But I didn’t. I just nodded my head and ran my hands down your arms as you let me go.- Is the thought of you stepping into the shower with me supposed to encourage me to go faster? -I threw a wink at you before turning and heading toward the bathroom. I cranked the water on as hot as it would go before slowly stripping off my clothes. I stepped under the scalding spray and angled the head so that I could lean against the tile and feel the water hitting my back. I groaned and moaned and almost dropped down right there just to let the warm water claim me.-
Vishous
I waited till I heard the shower start up before I went into the kitchen and retrieved two bottles and glasses. I set them on the coffee table then snatched the spare first aid kit from the bathroom connected to my office and placed that with the full bottles. I also decided to change the code on the Pits door. Right now I would break fingers if anyone tried interrupting us. I went into the bedroom and ripped the rumpled sheets off the bed and threw n some fresh ones. I also did some quick cleaning to remove the blood from where Butch busted his head. Now that I had shit in order I removed my jacket, weapons and boots. Leaving them in the bedroom, I only took one blade with me to the Pits living room and copped a seat on the black leather couch. I poured one glass of Lag and one of Goose then laid out what I needed from the first aid kit. Kicking my feet up on the table while I waited for Butch.
Butch
-I actually stayed in the shower long enough to let the water run cold. Somewhere in there I did manage to drag some soap over my skin but it felt too damn good to step out early. I felt like a new man when I finally stepped out. I scrubbed the towel through my hair and passed it over my body before wrapping it around my waist. I didn’t even bother putting clothes back on and the offending garments quickly made it to the hamper in the corner. I was humming some tune that I’d been listening to in the gym as I headed to the living room. I flopped down next to you and stretched out with a long groan. My arms raised up over my head and twined together as I pulled my back straight. My feet went up next to yours on the table. I bent forward to snatch up the amber liquid and downed it in one burning gulp before relaxing back. My eyes closed and I let out a deep breath.- I’m fine, nallum.
Vishous
My feet slipped off the table to hit the floor, I grabbed up the antiseptic spray and walked around to the back of the couch. I leaned down and inspecting the small gash on the back of Butch’s head. Poking around the edges and checking the area out fully before spraying the spot with the med. I leaned down over the back of the couch and got up real good and close to the side of Butch’s ear. “You are lying to me Cop.” My hand landed on your bare still damp shoulder and I squeezed it as I stood up. “If we’re going back to throwing bullshit at each other, then you should have let me know.” I let go of Butch’s shoulder and went back around to the couch taking my seat again. Grabbing my glass from the table, I kicked my feet back up and relaxed back next to Butch.
Butch
-I sat perfectly still as you poked and prodded at my head. It was your words so close to my ear that had me cringing in on myself. I held myself rigid but internally I wanted to puke again. My jaw locked up and my eyes dropped closed. I hated seeing my own ugly but what you said was true. I couldn’t expect you to be truthful with me if I couldn’t return the favor. My nostrils flared a few times before I opened my eyes again. I leaned forward to poured myself another drink and just stayed in that position. I rolled the glass back and forth between my hands a few times before looking back at you.- You’re right. I’m sorry. -Of course that didn’t exactly mean that I was ready to talk about it either. I took another sip of Lag and set it down on the table. My hands were shaking a little as I moved things around, searching for a smoke.-
Vishous
I sit there observing every movement of Butch. The tightening of muscles, how the eyes seemed to want to close, the complete void of words, and that there said the most. My gut clenched and fuck but I wanted to take this shit from Butch and get rid of it. But that wasn’t my total call. Bringing the glass up to my mouth, holding it there a second just rubbing my thumb over the rim before taking a slow drawn out drink. It was a lot easier to battle a physical being, those you can inflict a mortal wounds to, but to battle an inner battle is another level. There was no quick fix, no way to scope out a battle plan. That alone was a hard one and almost impossible. “Cop, I’m not here to force you, you have to do this willingly.” Sitting up I placed my glass on the table and leaned down to Butch’s level. “I can help you reach in and yank this out, but like I said you have to be willing to follow it through.” My gloved hand came up to take a hold of Butch’s chin, bringing your gaze up to meet mine. “I’m right here Butch.
Butch
-My brows wrinkled when you mentioned yanking the problem out of me and all I could picture was the image from the dream of you reaching inside me with your glowing hand. Somehow I doubted that even you could pluck something from my brain like that. I shook my head only to have you turning it toward you. I looked into your eyes and saw nothing but a genuine concern for me.- I don’t want you to look at me differently. To think of me differently. -I was almost certain that if I actually laid everything out it would change us in some way.- I want to be rid of this, Vishous. God, I want to be rid of it. I just don’t think it’s possible.
Vishous
I let my hand fall away and I leveled a straight on no fucking non sense look at Butch. “Whats in you, this whole thing that chases you down and attaches itself to you. You won’t forget it, its a part of you. But you can control how it affects you. It is possible for you to gain the upper hand so to speak. But first you have to give over, lay yourself bare and let me help you. Put yourself completely in my hands, I will be with you every step of the way and you will listen to everything I speak. It’s only a decision you can make.” I nodded once at Butch before breaking eye contact and refilling my glass up. I knew what I was offering was in a different realm then Butch had ever been to. I knew the risk at hand and the whole fucking built up wall that Butch might have constructed in his head about this side of things. I wasn’t t trowing out a simple session of some handcuffs and tease. No, this was going to dig into every core of Butch and bring it all rushing to the surface.” Not a fuck thing you could ever do to ever make me look at you differently. Trust in me, My Hellren.“ 
Butch
-I chewed the ever living hell out of my lip as I listened to you and watched you. When I thought that maybe I might have a grasp on what you were talking about, it slipped from me like water through my fingers. I knew what you were saying was true, I was never going to truly escape this nightmare. It would follow me forever and rear its ugly head every single time that I felt the sickening black essence inside of me. The fact that this was actually my duty to the whole fucking race was not going to help me sleep better at night. I opened my mouth to say something several times and I stopped myself. This wasn’t one of those times that I should just let the first thing that popped into my head pop out. Even if that was my standard mode of doing things. I sat back on the couch and rolled through ever single word that you said over and over again. In the end, even though there were two roads in front of me there really was only one choice at this point. I’d been down one path and I knew for a fact where it got me, it was an endless cycle of returning nightmares.- I’ve always trusted you, Vishous. Though I’m not ashamed to admit more than your standard amount of fear. Every time I think I’ve bared all I can, I know that it’s not really true and I don’t know if I can stare down this one’s throat. -I shifted to turn my body toward you and pulled my leg up on to the couch.-I never even thought that it might be something that you could help me walk through. If you say that you can do it… -I licked my dry as hell lips again.- I’d be stupid to not try for it.
Vishous
I twisted a little on the couch so I could prop my arm up on the back and get a better look Butch. I could almost see the wheels in your head spinning and I just relaxed back waiting for it all to sink in and work its way through. I knew the what, why and how of what I was proposing, but for someone who was use to locking it all in and shoving more on top of it and just existing that way, this was some fucked in the head stuff. I leaned back into the corner of the couch waiting patiently but even as I had a sense of calm around me, my chest was tight. I knew the type of things that could haunt you so deep and hard that you can never get it off of you. I breathed out an even breath when Butch agreed and leaned forward so I could lay my ungloved hand on the side of your neck. “Good, now though you need to relax, you’re wound up tight as fuck inside and out.” Moving closer I slowly rubbed my thumb along the pulsing vein in your neck, working the age old calming effect of mine through you. ”Tonight I will take care of you, once you’ve slept on it all and still come back to me with the same answer, and then we move forward.
Butch
-My head lulled back as soon as your thumb started working its magic, mumbling toward the ceiling.- It is scarey how easy it is for you to do that. -My tongue almost fell out the side of my mouth with how relaxed I was. And that all flew to pieces as soon as sleep was mentioned. I was glad that my head was tipped back so far because I hoped it meant you didn’t see my eyes popping wide open. I knew for a fact you couldn’t miss suddenly loud and fast drum beat that was my heart weighing in on matters though. I could try to be cool, calm and collected around just about anyone but you. How I’d managed to keep this whole thing from you for so long, I would never know. My mind was completely betraying me at this moment though. It screamed out at me, ‘Nooo!’. I jumped a little off the couch and realized that I’d said it out loud. My head snapped back up and my eyes did a slow slide from you to the floor. I was sure my face was flushed from embarrassment too.-Surely we can come up with something funner to do than sleep… -There was no doubt in my mind that if I went back to sleep that dream would pick up right where it had left off. I hadn’t even hit the worst of it all yet. I was saved from that by the smack upside my head. I slid free of your hypnotic finger action and moved across the couch toward you. I pulled the towel free from my hips so that I could spread my legs wide enough to straddle you. My hands planted on your shoulders and I leaned in to kiss you with an almost desperate need.-
Vishous
I knew the moment it all went to shits. Your body went from lax to tense in under sixty and your pulse jumped and took off at an alarming rate. I didn’t move, I stayed exactly as I was except for letting my hand drop away to lie back on the top of the couch. Even when the word (Nooo) came from you, I remained calm and still. Logic dictated when one is on the edge the other needs to be reasonably sane to reach out and pull them back from the edge. My lids drooped some as I took in Butch scooting closer and it wasn’t long before my diamond gaze was eating up every smooth inch of flesh. I shifted on the leather cushions until my back was once again flat against the couch and let my hands rest lazily on Butch’s hips. I cocked my head even before your mouth descended on mine. It didn’t take more than that first taste for me to pull my head back. “Lets bypass (funner) and slip into interesting…or somewhere around there.” Raising my hand I rubbed my thumb over your bottom lip and then over you’re upraised fangs. “Get up My Nallum and go retrieve the leather cuffs, the plug sitting on the right side of the middle shelf and go to our room and prepare yourself for me…completely. I’ll be in there in fifteen.” My fingers dragged down your lips, chin and all the way over your chest till I traced the tips around your hip and stopped at your ass. Once there I hesitated only a second as I locked iridescent eyes with those of deep hazel and I lifted my hand away just barely but enough to bring it back down against the round firm flesh with a nice little sting and a even nicer hand on ass smacking sound. I pulled back my arms and rested one on the back of the couch and the other on the arm of it and relaxed deeper into the plush leather. “You will rest at some point, but not just yet.
Butch
-I could live and breathe in the way that your eyes roamed over my body. Under your gaze I always felt like I was much more than some punk kid who’d dragged himself out of Boston. I was important to the only one that I cared to be important to. I never wanted that to change and it scared the hell out of me to think that it might if you knew what I kept locked behind walls so thick that I only really saw it when I was unconscious. I knew it was there and I knew it’s name but I’d only uttered it to one other soul. I couldn’t bare to think of you suddenly looking at me with pity or coddling me. Or worse yet, the anger that I knew I would feel if someone had dared to touch what was mine. My eyes squeezed closed and I tried to banish the thoughts. It would be all for naught if I began broadcasting these things straight to you. You might not dig for the information but if my mind screamed it at you, I knew that you have no choice but to pick up on it. I focused instead on the feel of your lips on mine, your hard body between my legs as my thighs clamped down on you. All too suddenly your lips left mine and I was left gasping for more. I was hardly listening to your words when you ran your thumb over my lip. My tongue slid out run over the rough pad of someone who worked with his hands often. I was half a step away from sinking down to the floor and opening the front of your leathers, I could almost feel the soft skin of the head of your penis on my lips; when your next sentence rocked through my system. My eyes, that were previously half closed, flew up with an instantly ignited lust filled hunger. I didn’t even need to know whatever the hell you planned to do to me after I complied with your almost gentle command, I knew that it would be more than worth the disparity of being bound. I could already see myself laying there on the bed waiting for you and a long moan rolled up my throat. I sent up a silent prayer of thanks. How I had been so lucky to be the focus of your affections still eluded me but I would thank God everyday for it. I was instantly as hard as granite. My erection rested solidly on your rippled stomach and I dug deeper into your lap to feel some friction along the length. I watched your finger descend down my body, everywhere you touched felt charged with electricity. I could feel hairs standing on end and goosebumps popping up along the trail. I licked my lips slowly, completely ready to do exactly as you asked but not ready to leave while your hands were still on me. And then I felt the sharp sting land on my bare ass. I cried out sharply and fell forward on my arms that still had ahold of your shoulders. The smack rang straight up through my dick and I could feel the generous drop of precum sliding down the length. A hand dropped down and I curled a finger to gather up the liquid that was completely for you. I smeared the finger over your luscious lips and finally found my voice though it was low and thick.- As you wish. -I drew myself up with some semblance of grace and ran a heated gaze over you stroking my aching erection a few times before turning around with a smile on my lips. I didn’t look back at you spread out deliciously on the couch because I knew that I would be tempted to press my luck. My back straightened up, shoulders squared, and I strolled out of the room in search of what you’d asked for. I paused only a moment before the entrance of the room that you’d made for us. My eyes scanned all of the various implements that you’d gathered together specifically with me in mind. I felt a chill rush up my back at the thought. All of this was for no one else but us. It wasn’t like the Penthouse. It wasn’t a life before I’d come along. These were all things that you had planned on using on me. For some reason that hadn’t really settled into my brain until now. I pressed down whatever fear I had and stepped through the opening. My fingers ghosted over a few things, some of them I could only guess at their use. I freely admitting a lack of knowledge or experience with this world and I knew that Vishous had kept his desires mostly at bay for fear of scaring me away. A little here, a little there. What he didn’t know was that I could and would go through it all gladly. Or at least that was how I saw myself. This new thing that he’d hinted at as a solution to my nightmares seemed far more serious. I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced myself to stop thinking. I grabbed up the cuffs and the plug exactly like he had instructed. My feet turned me automatically and I went into the bedroom. I spared a few minutes to light some candles and turned off all of the artificial light before laying down on the bed. I look at the plug in my hand and actually blushed at what I was about to do. Don’t go all girly on me now Butch. I huffed out a laugh and brought the thing to my lips. It was pretty easy to figure out that this thing wasn’t going to go in easily without some sort of lubrication so I sucked the every living hell out of it. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was my male’s cock in my mouth even though it was really nothing like it. Oddly, I found myself making a lot of noise, which I hadn’t expected at all. I released the plug from between my lips long enough to slick two fingers up and they instantly went between my spread out legs to press into my puckered hole. I groaned around the plug in my mouth as my fingers worked to open me up. I’d never done anything like this before and it felt completely wanton. And I never would have if Vishous hadn’t asked me to. There became a point where I was just playing with myself and I had to force myself to remember why I was actually here in the first place. The plug dripped generously from the amount of spit that I was producing right now and took it from my mouth. I guided it blindly to my ass with the two fingers that had prepared me and slowly slid the foreign object inside of me. My head arched back into the pillow with my mouth hung open, drawing in large gulps of air. My ass almost grabbed onto the thing when it slid all the way home. The tight ring of muscles clamped down on the plug and I slumped back down on the bed. I allowed a few minutes to gather myself together before I picked up the leather cuffs. I contemplated rolling over on all fours and presenting myself for my male and I tossed it aside. Whatever was going to happen, I wanted to watch it. I slid the cuff around one wrist and secured it before hooking them around the headboard and awkwardly securing the other wrist. It was an entirely different sensation from being bound by someone else. This was something that I did to myself. I could have refused. I could have left more room for movement by not attaching myself to the headboard. But I didn’t. My legs fell open and I just relaxed on the bed with my hands bound above my head. Waiting for my Hellren.-

No comments:

Post a Comment