Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back to Basics


Vishous
I Came back to the Pit after I killed some energy in the gym for the past couple hours and I hollered out for Butch but not a sound came back to me. One black brow arched and I did a walk through till I found the note from my male, stomped down on the sudden urge to high tail it after him. Shit I couldn’t keep acting this way, he was going to get fed up with it and in turn I was to. Shaking my head I went straight to the shower and under 20 minutes I took a shower and dressed with phone in hand as I headed down to through the tunnels calling Rhage.”Brother meet me in town down on 5th, you might not want to patrol but I need a partner.” I didn’t give him a chance to respond and I sure as fuck didn’t give him any time to tell me no, in short he would show up or I would be on his doorstep. I went through the underground garage and walked up the small hill that lead out with the doors already open, once I stood completely outside in the night air I dematted to the location I told Rhage. I grabbed a hand rolled along with my lighter from inside my jacket and placed it between my lips right before I set the tip to life with fire. I hadn’t taken two long lung fill draws before the Brother pulled up and parked his car on the street. Grinning I stayed right where I was on the corner of the street with an alley dividing it from another street. When Rhage came across the street he was armed to the hilt and even had a smile on his face, we didn’t speak as we turned and headed down the alley way. Sometimes talking was overrated, shit till I met Butch; I found little use to talk to others but just sometimes you just needed to have others around with no words presence. This was one of those nights, Rhage was dealing with stuff that he had to handle on his own, and I had my own shit to battle in my head, right now we needed to do what we both did best. There was something to be said about hunting, if it didn’t make your blood pump faster and kick in all your senses to the tenth power and higher then it wasn’t your gig. Just being out here now with another hunter had me hungry to find our prey, and in no time we did, it was as if X-Mas came early because we ran into a crew of about 20. Throwing up my Mhis, I dropped my almost gone hand rolled to the filthy pavement and took the time to smash it out with my shit-kicker before I looked over at Rhage.  Hell yeah, the brother had that same smile that I always knew him to have and his eyes were telling the story, he was primed and ready to go. I nodded and he went to the left while I broke off and went straight down the middle. The closer I got the harsher that sweet smell assaulted me and my pace only picked up a little, didn’t want to seem too anxious you know. I probably had a grin on my face, right then I knew I had been screwing up my patrols and ditching shit, so it seems Rhage wasn’t the only Brother fucking shit up. I shoved that and more back in my head as I palmed my dagger, the pale fuckers started circling me and I could feel their anxiousness building with each step. I spared one glance across to Rhage and saw he was pretty much in the same sitch as me. I looked dead straight at the unlucky motherfucker that was in front of me and winked at him. Guess he didn’t like that so much because in the next second he threw himself at me and made his whole body a prime target. I wasted no time and twisted my wrist to ram my blade into his gut and retracted it in enough time to sidestep his decent and he landed with a loud thud and some screams thrown in. That was all it took to have the rest in motion and from then on it was a free for all. A hand came at me from the left and out of reflex I swing out wide and sliced through what I could of his arm. Spinning around on my booted heels I grabbed him up with my gloved hand and slammed his ass on the ground. Using my heavy shit-kicker, I landed it down on his throat and held him in place while another came at me from the front and I threw my dagger and watched as it landed dead between his eyes. I didn’t take the time to watch him drop to his knees grappling with the knife and for air, fuck no, I took my other dagger from my holster and rammed it into the chest of the one pinned under my boot, in no time he evaporated as they all do and I stepped up and yanked the blade from the others face. Black blood dripped from it and I used it to shove it in his chest and send his rank ass back to the omega. I was on par to turn and check my back when something hit against the side of my knee and I almost went down with the blow but I held firm to my stance and pulled my glock out to shoot at the bastard to my left. I filled his chest up with holes and watched in pure satisfaction as he staggered back under the assault. Sliding it back in my holster I still gripped my dagger and walked over with just a slight limp to finish off like the rest. My heart was racing and my blood was heated up, while the black filth coated my blades as well as my hands, and I stayed like that for the next couple hours just as Rhage did. The fighting was Epic and we kicked ass with each group we hunted down and fuck did we come upon more than we expected. It was like someone shut the lights off and the roaches thought it was safe to come out and play. Either way it went, it worked in our favor and we took advantage of it. By the time we made our way back to where Rhage’s car was parked we were both feeling shit loads better and had minimal marks, nothing a good shower and a few stitches wouldn’t help. I clapped on the shoulder and slid into the passenger seat. “Now that was a good fucking night man.” Rhage started the car and was pulling out on the road when he looked at me with his famous grin. ‘Fuck yes man, thanks for calling.’ I laid my head back on the head rest and just grinned like a motherfucker the whole way back to the manse. When we pulled up out front I looked at him and he shook his head. “Alright man, I’ll be calling you for some more fun and killing.” It was good to hear the Brother laugh and agree he was up for it. I got out and headed up the steps into the Manse, I was hungry and the kitchen was getting ready to get raided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment