Monday, June 10, 2013

Taking Out The Trash


Vishous
That whole next day I stayed in that bed with Butch, even after the Chosen had come and he had fed, it still took some time to heal up the wounds. Throughout that 24 hour period I made sure to clean the areas and bandage them back up. The feeding this time had been somewhat smoother, I kept a tight as fuck hold on my male and he watched me the whole time until he had his feel, still watching that shit take place had me wound tight as fuck and ready to rip into anyone. It helped afterwards to sooth the violent fury in me when I slipped in behind my male and pulled him to me. Still even feeling that hard muscled body pressed against me was not enough to have me believing this could not vanish in a blink. Eventually though I had to get some stuff done, so I had Fritz himself bring down some food to the Pit along with the stuff that the new Doc had made up. While I had fritz there I had him stay with Butch while I went down and check on the fucker that was still locked up in my Forge, soon, real fucking soon this would have to be dealt with. Dagger in my hand I entered the code and slipped inside,it was dark with only a low wattage bulb hanging from the ceiling to barely give off any illumination. Right there where I left him locked up was the Lesser, his head leaned back against the concrete wall and it was more than evident that he had been trying desperately to get out of his binds. His wrist was a black bloody mess and where his pants had ridden up so high showing the rope had cut into his skin very nicely. “Sucks to be the dumb fuck that gets caught” Chuckling I walked over and double checked the locks, having his ass here was bad enough but fuck if he somehow ended up getting loose and Wrath caught wind of this, damn shit would tailspin fast. Crouching down near him, I watched as he tried to literally crawl away from me. “My Cop worked you over good, that male has some fist made of iron, I know I’ve been on the receiving end more than once.” Raising my hand up I placed the tip of the dagger against the side of his neck. “You will be gone soon, you stench is too strong to keep under wraps for long.” I pressed hard enough to push that end into the flesh and he tried even harder to squirm away. “Such a fucking shame.” My hand tightened around the hilt and I yanked it back and wiped the end on my leathers before standing up and stalking away back to the door. With one last look back I left and made tracks back to the Pit. Fritz of course was there, had already done more cleaning and even in the short time had a Doggen bring down enough food to have the pantry and fridge to over flowing, not to mention the liquor cabinet. Damn male was priceless and too good to be fucking true, even my clothes and stuff had been brought down from the bedroom I had stayed in up at the Manse, clean and put away. Shaking my head with a true grin in place I thanked him and he only nodded and said as always none was needed then took his leave. I headed into the bedroom and checked on Butch, making sure he was still good and rested before taking a long as fuck hot shower, every muscle in my body felt like it had been tensed up for so damn long that up until the male had come back they were just now starting to relax.
Butch
-It felt so goddamn good to be waking up in OUR bed again. The scents that mingled together almost did more to heal me than the blood from the Chosen. I raised my arms over my head and stretched out my entire body, complete with joints popping and various moans and groans. I was home and nothing would drag me away ever again. I wouldn’t give that bitch of a mother-in-law the satisfaction of seeing us torn apart. I rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. There was one chapter that I needed to close and put the fuck behind me. I walked out into the living area of the Pit and went straight for the mess that I’d made on the wall. I removed all of the thumbtacks and pictures and that only marginally fixed the angry image. I would have to paint it later. No way I was going to stare at the shit anymore. I picked through the pile and removed the picture of my sister, throwing the rest in the garbage. I walked out of the Pit with the photo in my hand and followed my own kind of internal compass that told me exactly where the fuck V had stashed that lesser. It was time for him to go away, I was tired of the feeling of him being here. It was like a shiver that refused to go away. I stopped in front of V’s forge and punched in the number on the keypad, hoping that it hadn’t been changed. The door clicked open and a wicked grin slid into place immediately. The sickeningly sweet smell hit me like a brick wall and I actually held my hand up to my face to block some of it. I closed the door behind me and took a good look at the fucker in front of me.- Seems you fell on the sharp end of a blade a few times. -Tisking and shaking my head- Gotta watch that shit. It tends to sting like a bitch. -I reached forward and removed the pair of socks that I’d shoved in his mouth. Of course he took the opportunity to spit in my face. I calmly wiped it off with my hand and held up the picture of Janie.- Do you remember her? -I saw the brief glimmer of recognition before he shook his head.- Yeah… see that’s not gonna work for me. You criminal types really need to work on your lying. Didn’t work when I was a cop, doesn’t work now. Difference being this time you won’t get a fucking lawyer to help you out. -I leaned in real close and got in the lesser’s face- I know you know who I am. All you fuckers know who I am. -If a lesser could get any whiter, I imagined that’s what this guy did. He clamped his mouth and tried to squirm away from me. There wasn’t a lot of room for him to go anywhere in here and it was kinda funny to watch him try. He should have kept his damn trap shut but somehow he just couldn’t help himself. ‘Ya, I knew the bitch. We had a fun time with her before we killed her.’ I was pretty sure that the vein in my forehead jumped straight out because I felt the pressure to near exploding.- That was my sister that you are talking about, you dumb son of a bitch. -For some reason it was important to me that I didn’t do all those terrible things that I had wanted to do to this idiot. I’d purposely come in here with no weapons so that I wouldn’t be tempted to cut chunks out of his hide. Instead, I took a step back and collected myself. There were so many different roads that I might have went down in life if it weren’t for this guy. Oddly, I doubted that any of them would have led me to Vishous. That single thought cleared my head like nothing else could have. I stepped forward and grabbed the lesser by the throat.- You won’t be around to ruin anyone else’s life with your filth. -I hadn’t taken in a lesser in a long time and it was something of a test for myself to see if I could still handle the job in a sane manner. I steeled myself against the sickening feeling that I knew would take me and opened my mouth. I drew in the long inhaled breath that pulled in the very essence of the lesser. The guy’s eyes widened as he saw his end and that brought a sick kind of enjoyment from me. I could feel the evil settle into my stomach like a case of motor oil and I fought the urge to puke immediately. He disintegrated in my hand and I stepped back from the dusty mess, wiping my hand off on my pants. I took one last look at the picture of Janie and dropped it on smoldering coals of the forge. That part of my life was behind me now.-

No comments:

Post a Comment