Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pit Remodel







I had waited till Butch got up and did his thing and left, I even worked it out with Wrath to keep him busy with what the fuck ever, just keep his ass away from the Pit. I pulled on some black jeans, black T and my boots and I hit the ground running. I had been drilling over that failed vacation ever since we got back and shit was driving me mad. The cabin night had been a bust but I wanted Butch to have something, somewhere to go and do that was just his, ours. So here I am tearing down walls with the help of Tohr and Rhage and reconstructing a bedroom/bathroom along with some added bonuses elsewhere in the Pit. Here lately I missed the hell out of my male and I might even throw in some ready-made chains and cuffs to the bed. Keep his ass locked down for my enjoyment or maybe I would put that storage room to use and create our own Penthouse room here in the Pit. That thought in play had me grinning like a fool and hard as hell thinking of what I would do to Butch in such a room. That thought alone settled it, a playroom was coming into the Pit. With us all working together we had the walls brought down and some glass ones were constructing, ah yes the joys of remolding were under way. I just hoped like fuck My male liked what I did cause it would suck to have to change it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment