Friday, June 7, 2013

Crazy Takes a Back Seat


Butch
-I actually managed to get a lot of sleep and had even snuck in a few extra hours. I was sure that the dreams were still there but I thankfully didn’t remember them. I flopped out of bed and shuffled my way in to the kitchen in nothing but my boxers.-Starving… -I gave my ass a good scratch and poked through the cupboards. I found a box of cereal and dumped the entire contents into a large mixing bowl. I emptied out the milk from the fridge in the bowl and realized that the place was unusually quiet. I was still holding the door of the fridge open and I ducked down behind it, whispering.- Vishous? Come on man, where are you? -I poked my head around the corner and caught sight of the mural I’d plastered on the wall.- Shit! -I quickly hid behind the door once more and dropped to the floor.- Guess I’m eatin this right here. -I devoured a few spoonfuls and took another look around the door only to find that the sitch hadn’t changed any. When I finished the contents, I wiped the bowl clean with a towel and put it on my head. I held up the spoon proudly, like it was the most epic weapon ever.- Alright boys, we are going to make a run for the couch. Once there we will hold that position until reinforcements arrive. -I took one more quick look and made a scrambled dash for the couch, diving and landing on the cushions. I readjusted the bowl on my head and peeked over the couch.- We need weapons and ammunition. -I grabbed the top couch and rolled to the floor, pulling the piece of furniture over with me. I took the cushions off and stacked them to either side, saving one for myself that I used as an improvised shield. I scuttled back to the room and came out with all of the socks we owned. I stacked up the pile of socks behind the couch and waited for the assault.- Damn it! Still hungry. Men, I need to make a supply run. Hold the fort. -I crept carefully back into the kitchen and snagged a bag of chips and a six-pack of cola. Awkwardly dragging my way back to the couch still holding the cushion as a shield.- It’s okay. I made it. There was a close call there when my leg was sticking out but we are good now. -It was then that I finally noticed the scribbled note from V on the coffee table.- Urgent communique from the General. Reinforcements might be awhile. Settle in boys. -I readjusted some of the cushions and relaxed, making sure that I have a clear line of sight at the door.-
V
Slow as fuck I opened my swollen eyes and looked around the room, a painful groan worked its way through my busted mouth as I realized I was still planted on the floor in the billiard room. Letting out a long rough breath I rolled my head some on the back of the couch that was thankfully supporting my head. I braced the palms of my hands on the floor and made my way to standing up, somewhat unsteady but I was on my feet now so I chalked that up to a plus for me. I looked more over the room; everything had been put to right which only meant that the doggens had come in while I laid passed the fuck out on the ground in cleaned up any evidence of last night’s WWE. I worked my shoulders around some by rolling them while I headed for the door, a shower, hot and long one was up at the top of tonight’s to do list. It didn’t take too much rolling of my broad shoulders before I felt the tight pulling on the still open wound that was slowly starting to heal but not fast enough and I knew the why of that shit to. Yeah I pushed that away, I had enough to drill over, like in just the past damn week, I had almost blown up the fucking Forge, argued with Butch and Wrath and had a knock the hell out fight with Z. Seemed I was on a winners streak, yeah that was a big fucking not, shaking my head I made tracks down through the tunnels, somewhat slow but steady. And then I thought what I would be walking into when I did get to the Pit, would Butch be sleeping, making another wall into a detectives lay out board or would all the nuts and bolts be in the right place and I might get lucky and laid. I dragged a hand through the dry bloody hair that had to be standing on all damn ends on my head and when I reached the Pit’s door, I drew in a deep as hell breath and punched in the code and stepped through the doorway. Once on the other side I had barely just closed the door when I did a double take on the heavy black leather couch that was turned upside down in the Pit’s living area. “That fucker Z must have head butted me harder than I thought.
Butch
-I heard the door to the Pit open and instantly perked up. I poked my bowl covered head up over the couch, the sock ammunition in hand.- Holy fuck… -As soon as I caught a look of V, I popped up from behind the couch. The bowl fell off my head and clattered to the ground and I dropped the sock.- Who the hell fucked with my Nallum?! -My long legs cleared the couch easily and I was running across the floor. My bonding scent proceeded me in a thick cloud. I hesitated in front of V, not sure where I could touch him that wouldn’t hurt like hell. My fingers trembled with an insane rage layered heavily with concern as I brought them to his face.- Vishous. -My face twisted. The fact that I hadn’t been there to help you was absolute torture.-What happened? -I noticed the gaping hole in his shoulder and let out a slow hiss.-I’ll kill ‘em. Is that a fuckin bite?! A BITE?! Someone dared sink their teeth into what is MINE?! -A growl ripped out and I tried to bring myself into focus. I moved around behind V and ducked under the opposite arm and hooked my hand around his waist.- I’ve got you, love. Lean on me. We’ll get you in bed and all fixed up. -I did my best to help V to the bedroom, trying not to jostle him too much.-
V
My hand gripped the door knob, more for support than anything else and I watched in what I sure as fuck hoped was some after effects of the fight as my male came straight out from under the over turned couch. The dark brows over my icy eyes dropped a degree and I know my head must have been cocked although I didn’t remember moving it but I sure did feel the bruised chords in my neck stretch. But all thought almost fled when I inhaled the deeply enveloping scent of my male as it wrapped around me even before his arm found its way around my waist. Just that scent combined with the feel of his solid form coming up beside me was enough to have me relaxing against him, and I did. I let go of the knob and leaned my full weight on that male as I draped my arm loosely over his thick shoulders. I licked my blood stained lips a few times as I worked some words out. “You know if I wasn’t fucked up right now, I would take you over that upturned couch, I fucking get a trip out of you when you get possessive.” I walked along beside Butch and even managed to keep up with you as we made it into the bedroom. I tried to look over my shoulder back into the Living area. ‘Um…man did you have an” I shook my head some. ”Butch was that a bowl on your head?” Finally making it to the bed I sit on the edge and pulled my legs up on it and just gave into the softness of the bed and laid back. “Oh yeah, Z and me came to blows up at the Manse, seems the fucker likes to bite but damn his head butts should be some legendary stuff, swear to fuck I’m seeing shit still.” Groans as I reach up and rub my strained muscles in my neck.
Butch
Tell you what. I’ll leave the couch like that and you can fuck me later. -I hovered around you trying to decide what to do first. My fingers curled and uncurled and I finally settled on trying to remove your shirt. I gritted my teeth and carefully ripped it instead of trying to get it over your head.- And yeah… that was a bowl… -Shaking my head annoyingly because I couldn’t even remember why I was wearing it on my head.- Never mind that. Why the fuck did this happen? -I blinked back an image of Zsadist with his fangs in you.- Okay never mind that either… he’s a fucking animal. I’ll kill him for this. -I tossed the remains of the shirt to the ground and knelt beside you on the bed. My hands braced on the headboard to either side of you and I slowly lowered my head to your shoulder. My tongue glided over the torn flesh in the hopes that my saliva would help heal the wound. I paused and whispered into your ear in a low growl.- Tell me that he did not feed from you. This blood is mine by right, NOT his. -I continued a careful and methodical cleaning of the entire area, trying to desire to throttle the fuck outta Zsadist.-
V
I just laid back and watched my male intently, the intense worry mixed with extreme anger was evident in your eyes, a part of me wanted to say hell yeah, because it showed clarity and that you was in the here and now with me. Even when you ripped the torn to hell shirt off me I didn’t move, for once and only with you I was damn good with letting you take control. “Sounds good Nallum, I can picture you and that couch already.” I went for a weak smile and my bare hand came up and laid on the side of your face, my tone more calm than I had felt in the past hellish fucked up days.“Z and I more or less just used each other to blow some steam off, no lasting affects in either of us Butch.” My hand dropped away and fell to the bed when you stepped away and made your way fully onto the bed beside me. I did feel better when the T-Shirt was off and the cool air felt good over my skin but that was nothing compared to what you felt like when you came down close to me. I drew in a ragged breath as soon as I felt the first swipe of your tongue on me. “Oh fuck me, um… yeah…no feeding.” Both arms already reaching up, hands gripping your hips in an easy hold and finally my eyes slid close. “The brother just…” My head lulled to the side, tongue dragging out over parched busted lips and I was fighting back a completely different desire than my male was battling at the moment as you worked on the wound meticulously. “Just took a chunk out of me is all.
Butch
-I pulled back only when I was certain that you weren’t bleeding anymore and that the wound wouldn’t immediately rip back open. There was no disguising the effect that just tasting the rich liquid had on me, my sharp fangs were fully elongated. It seemed like it had been a century since I had rolled the flavor around my tongue. I closed my eyes and ran my nose up the side of your neck, inhaling deeply in a slowly in drawn breath. When my face was in front of yours once more, I opened my eyes and stared into yours.- I still don’t have to like it. I wasn’t there when I should have been because I was too busy being lost in my own bullshit. -I glanced down at your hands on my hips and back up at you with a smirk.- Am I hauling you into the shower or are you settled where you are? -I moved my hand to lightly brush fingers over the cuts to your face.- Such a desecration of a gorgeous work of art. -My lips replaced my fingers on the scrapes, tenderly caressing them with soft kisses.-
V
I couldn’t or didn’t even bother trying to stop the low growl that rolled out when your mouth and tongue left my shoulder; I wanted to grab you by the back of the neck and pull you back down to where you were. This right here is what I missed, and I cursed myself for all the fucked up times I didn’t respond or reach out and touch when you had here lately. I rolled my head on the pillow and looked up at you, my eyes much clearer than they had been and all the creases I had felt in my forehead were relaxed and smoothed out. “Nallum I am a big boy and me and Z picked a fight with each other, we got the end results we were looking for.” I did crack a slow smile when I felt your fingers graze over the scratches running down my face. My hands slid further up your hips to touch on your lower back as you bent down to torture me with your mouth against my face and I turned my head towards you just to feel the side of your face. “Fuck the shower, I want you right here, even if you can’t sleep Butch just stay here with me tonight.” I swallowed hard the sudden lump in my throat and I felt like some pathetic male for voicing those words aloud.
Butch
-It almost seemed sad that this is what it took to focus me because right now I wasn’t thinking of anything but the male in front of me. I sat back once more and just let my eyes wander over my Hellren.- Tell me that he looks worse than you right now. -I let out a laugh, knowing that Z probably felt like hamburger right about now if I knew anything about my male. My arms slipped behind you in a gentle embrace and I helped you lay back on the bed with no small amount of grunting on my part.- I’m not going anywhere, dear husband. Even if you had ordered me out the door, shit aint happening. Feel me? -I slid my hands down your body and tugged your pants off, trailing my fingers all the way down your legs. I climbed back up the bed and pulled the blankets over top the both of us.- You are going to need to feed. That much is plainly obvious. -I relaxed back on the pillow and hooked my arm behind your head and I turned to plant my nose in your hair.-
V
I released a great sigh of relief when I heard the words I not only wanted to hear but I needed to hear. “From this bed or from me, I would never order you away, as it is said I would sooner cut off my own arm.” I lay back completely on the bed with your help and raised my ass up off the bed at your tugging and urging to get my leathers off of me. “Well I choked him out till he was seeing black and no doubt his sternum is hating me today so yeah we had some fun.” I let out a hoarse chuckle but all I really wanted was to feel those hands roaming on my skin again and fuck I thought what was wrong with me, here I am screwed up beyond shit and I have a damn hard on. I tried to roll over towards you but the painful pull on my shoulder was enough to have me staying on my back so I just grunted out my response to that feeding shit. “Yeah I know, hate that fucking feeding shit but I will call for a chosen tomorrow and we will both feed.” Since I couldn’t roll over I scooted as close as I could, skin to skin is what I needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment