Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rescue



Xhex
{chewing the last bite of the thick turkey sandwich that I’d made, I washed it down with a swig of water before sliding my phone from my pocket and dialing the number for Wrath that I’d gotten from #Rehv’s files last night, I listened to it ring as I started to pace like a caged animal in the small galley like kitchen area as I waited for Wrath to pick up.}
Wrath
[I hadn’t gotten any sleep the entire day and the doggen had learned the hard way not to bother me. I almost felt sorry for the new one, he looked like he was going to shit a brick when I sent him scurrying away. I’d spent most of the time reviewing what I knew about the symphaths and it didn’t paint a pretty picture for my brothers. Watching out for the race was one thing, and it had been ingrained deeply in every warrior to take the ranks of the brotherhood, but losing members of our own group was quite another thing. In a very real sense we were like family. The word ‘brother’ meant so much more than males who fought together. I was pacing the floor when I heard my phone go off and I practically scrambled to pull it out of my pocket. I sent up a silent prayer to the scribe virgin and hit the button to answer.] Yes?
Xhex
{The deep gruff voice of Wrath filled the phone and I raked a hand through my hair as leaned my hip against my kitchen counter. Taking a deep breath before answering Wrath.} It’s Xhex, I’ll do it. {I saw no reason to mince words or waste them.}
Wrath
[I stopped pacing immediately and dropped down on the couch that was near. I let out a heavy sigh that I didn’t know I’d been holding in and ran my fingers through my long hair.] Thank you, Xhex. I can’t tell you how much this means to me. I’ll have Fritz come by and pick you up. Our entire arsenal is at your disposal  Anything I am capable of giving you to help with this, I will.
Xhex
{I could hear the relief in Wrath’s voice and I hoped like hell that it wasn’t just wishful thinking. I knew the chances of getting into the Sympath colony and getting Vishous and Butch out was really fucking slim but there was no way that I could say no to Wrath.} I’ll be ready. And don’t thank me yet… not until everyone is home. {I wasn’t trying to be fucking flip with Wrath, I just didn’t want anything weighing on me while I was working with Z to get into the colony and out.}
Wrath
I am thanking you for risking life and limb for me and mine. I know that it’s not an easy thing that I ask but you have greatly improved the chances of me hearing their sarcastic asses cracking wise again. [I leaned back and kicked my foot up on my knee] You’ve got balls, Xhex. I’ll give you that. And whatever Zsadist says or does, he wants them out of there too.
Xhex
{Finding myself nodding in agreement with Wrath, despite my stand offishness, I got a charge outta watching those two bust each others balls when they came into the club. I wasn’t going to mention Z’s comment to Wrath.} Just so long Z will listen to me. I know that you’ve all got tactical experience over me, Wrath but I’ve got personal knowledge that will help us and I’d hate to have to knock Z’s ass out as a way to get him to listen. 
Wrath
[Despite the gravity of the situation, I couldn’t help but smile at the images racing through my head.] I would love to promise that Z will be on his best behavior but I never know what that male will do. You can count on Z being Z and that’s about it. If you two don’t end up at each other’s throats, I will count it as a win. I’m not asking you to like the guy but he is one stealthy sonofabitch. And wickedly brutal when a task is set before him. I couldn’t give you anyone better suited to help you in this task.
Xhex
Fair enough my king. I’ll be waiting for Fritz to pick me up. {ending the call with Wrath, I moved into the main room of my small place. I’d pack the things that I’d need and be ready in about five minutes. Knowing that I’d end up pacing in the hallway until the Doggen showed up to get me.}
Zsadist
[Yesterday was all a blur to me. I had left the mansion thinking that I would leave for good but this part in me felt like it was my duty to bring back my brothers safely. Hell how could I leave when Vishous and Butch were captured. It just wasn’t right…I know I needed time to myself but I needed them home first. Knowing I’d never admit that V and B are important to me, I quickly gear up before slipping out of my room]
Xhex
{Fritz was driving the Mercedes, I’d ceased looking out the window when the Mhis closed in around the car and obscured my view, I was  tapping my fingers rapidly against the leather that covered my thigh. I could feel the familiar comfort of the cilices that cut into my skin, the dull ache in my thighs was as much a part of me as anything else. It was all I’d found that would keep my Symphath side in check I was actually looking forward to taking them off. The only time that I ever allowed myself the freedom of fully letting myself /feel/ was when I was on a job. It was the only time that I relished in the twisted darkness that lay inside me. Looking around again as Fritz brought the car to a halt and I stepped out into the cold, my breath hanging on the air in a cloud of mist. Following behind the elderly Doggen as we went through the heavy security measures to get into the Mansion. I found myself in the expanse of the vestibule, the marble mosaic on the floor nearly mesmerizing. I nodded as Fritz said that he’d alert Zsadist to my presence.}
Zsadist
[Leaning on the railing as I hear movement outside…My eyes lock onto the door as I watch Fritz and Xhex walk in. Grunting as I look over the female. She dressed as if she was a brother…Shaking my head as I hear Fritz. Stopping him in his tracks as I call out, my voice echoing in the foyer] I’m here.. [Dematerializing before taking form behind Xhex] Hello Xhexania [Eyes Darken]
Xhex
{Turning to face Z, my arms crossed over my chest and a brow arched high.} Wow using my name here because Wrath might hear otherwise? {My lips twitching into a smirk and it was all I could do to keep things in check and not read your emotional grid.}
Zsadist
[Copying your moves and crossing my own arms as I tilt my head to the side] I’m sorry..would you prefer female or sin-eater? Yeah I said your name…because it is your name and your not some weak human and hell…your not like what we are going to be facing today so I thought Xhexania was right…unless i’m wrong[Shrugs]
Xhex
{My nagging little twat of an inner voice was now chastising me for being such a raving bitch Z. Fuck if I wanted to  apologize to Z for my behavior but we needed to be good ground when we went into the colony tonight and not at each others throats.} Yeah, Z, that works. {Giving you a nod as way of a sorry.} You ready to strap up? And what have you got for explosives?
Zsadist
[Nods back then lets my lips curl up into a smirk] We have everything…Lets go take a peek shall we? [Quickly I move not wanting to waste any time. I move to the door underneath the stairs…Thinking that I haven’t been in that room since I was training the trainees…which made me think of john. Damnit. Shaking my head knowing I needed it clear for tonight]
Xhex
{I followed behind Z as he moved to the hidden door and I heard a code being tapped into a pad before it swung open revealing  a set of stairs that Z started down. It was easy for me to keep pace with you, though I was about six inches shorter, my stride was fast and sure.} Have you dealt with the Symphaths before, Z?{I wasn’t sure how much working knowledge you had.}
Zsadist
Yes I have [Looks you over remembering the last fucking rescue to the colony I did] It was so much fun [Sarcasm laced in my voice. Opening the door where the the gun range was…along with the weapons and of course explosives. Turning to look at you] Just cause I know…doesn’t mean this will be easy…hell…no offense but I hate this shit…rather deal with 100 lessers than this…[Shakes my head] but we have to get my brothers back
Xhex
No offense taken. {Muttering so that I’m not sure that Z can even hear me.} I wish I could rip that part of me out. {Looking around at the assorted weapons and then looking to Z again.} How are you with explosives? I want more noise than damage.  I’m thinking we can divert them from where they’re holding your brothers. And I need you to point me to the locker room.
Zsadist
[Grabbing a black mesh bag I nod knowing just what we need, looking back at you]Down the hall to the left is the gym.. Head in there and in the back are the locker rooms…[Puzzled look] What you need to go in there for?
Xhex
{My eyes briefly flashing red as I give Z a menacing smile.} It’s time for me to unleash my Symphath side. {Turning on my on my heel and heading where Z had indicated, I stepped inside the locker room and as soon as the door clicked shut, I flip open the button on my leathers, dragged down the zipper and drew them down my thighs to expose the cilices. I undid the bindings and took them off, not bothering to deal with the blood that was trickling down my legs. I yanked my pants back up and redid the button before walking back out to meet up with Z again. I’d slid the cilices in the pocket of my jacket.}
Zsadist
[Shaking my head as I mutter] The fuck am I getting into…[Carefully I pack the explosives before I let my eyes roam over the guns. Grabbing a 9mm beretta before turning to see Xhex Zipping up the bag before strapping the gun to my holster] You ah.. ready?..[Slowly rises, gripping the bag tight in my hand]
Xhex
{Nodding at Z as I ran my hands over the criss-crossed chest belt that was carrying my knives and then almost caressing the grips of the Glock 37s that rested in their holsters under each arm.} I’m good. You driving or am I?
Zsadist
[Smirks wide] Why don’t you drive…[Chuckles deeply as I leave the room and heads toward the garage. Checking to make sure I have enough weapons. I knew this was going to be a tough battle…and I was going to come out with some marks. As I head into the garage where all the brothers cars were parked my mind travels to john…what if he freaks when he hears where I went..hopefully nobody will be dumb enough to tell him]
Xhex
Zsadist, man, you need to clamp down on that shit hard. You’re broadcasting your fucking emotions like a goddamn homing beacon. {Looking pointedly at the back of Z’s skull trim as I walked behind you. Motherfucker, I wasn’t trying to read Z but whatever you were thinking was washing over me, the worry, uncertainty and pain. I was doing my best to push away the part of me that wanted to dig into Z’s psyche and rip open every scar, scab and wound that you had and just drink in the chaos that it wreaked. It had been so long since I’d let this side of myself free.} 
Zsadist
[Stops right in front of one of the SUVs and growls loud, turning around to bare my fangs at you] Try to stay out of my head ok? Your asking me to not think? That’s impossible…and its hard to not think about those things when i’m going to fucking war here..And I might not come back! [hollers before taking in a breath, hard black eyes level with yours] Look I get it.. ..you can’t help it…but christ you gotta make comments? Keep it to yourself and i’ll try my fucking hardest not to think about the man I…I..yeah whatever [Unlocks the doors to the Escalade before tossing you the keys before getting into the passengers side]
Xhex
{My eyes narrowed to deadly slits when Z wheeled around and showed his fangs. I clamped my teeth together, my jaw tightening to keep from snarling right back at Z. I snagged the keys out of the air when you threw them at me and I got into the SUV, I hit the button to open the garage door and stabbed the keys into the ignition, turning over the engine and throwing it into gear. I layed rubber on the floor of the garage in my haste to leave and I couldn’t give a fuck. All I wanted was to get Z and the other two out of that cocksucking colony in one piece and be done with this shit. Slamming it into drive and tearing for the highway with Z in the seat next to me.}
Zsadist
[Surprised as fuck as you take the keys and doesn’t utter another word. Smart. I was in no mood right now…everything I just told you was true…we were really going to be in some deep shit here. Scrubbing a hand over my skull trim as I try my best to calm down. I needed to be right in the head for this…remembering last time when those sin-eaters made me think of those horrible images of my past..Shaking my head before letting it rest on the cold window]
Xhex
{Not paying any attention to Z in the least as I pull onto the highway. Apparently the Mhis was only a hinder on the drive in and not out. I reached over and turned on the radio, jacking around the stations until I found a decent one, cranking the volume to near ear bleeding proportions, my head nodding to the beat as I drove.} 
Zsadist
[Raises a brow as you turn on music, looking in your direction to watch you bob your head back and forth. My mind goes to vishous knowing he does the same…the thoughts..you were trying to block out everything and just relax…or at least try to. Chuckling a bit I pull out one of my daggers, brushing my thumb over the sharp tip]
Xhex
{Hearing Z’s mild laughter, I look over out of the corner of my eye.} Feel like sharing? {The snow on the ground beside the road as we snaked our way up into the Adirondack Mountain’s grew deeper and in areas the blasted rock that lined the road was covered in ice that had to be six feet thick in places.}
Zsadist
 No…just keep your eyes on the road [Twirling the blade a bit before I peer out the window…as we got closer and closer I got more ready than ever. Adrenaline kicking in as I try to mentally prepare myself for what is to come. Try to just relax…hell sing songs of the old language in your head to block out the images… don’t let them take control over you]
Xhex
{Making a sound somewhere between a noncommittal grunt and a growl in response to Z, I just focused on the music. I’d only been upstate to the Sympath colony a few times before but I started to feel them before we were within a few miles of the turn off. It seemed like my very veins were humming and that the part of me that I kept repressed was sparking like like a fucking electrical storm.}
Zsadist
[Slowly I look over at you] You alright…? [Surprised that I asked you that but I knew this was going to be harder for you then me. Taking in a deep breath as I tight my fingers around the hilt of my dagger] I mean..I know Wrath is thankful that you are doing this for us…and I’m going to have your back out there…true?
Xhex
{Nodding curtly at Z.} I’ll have your back, I can deal. {I honestly don’t think that anyone but #Rehv could ever truly stand what it was like, imagine putting your hand on a live power line, that’s what the collective mind is like for the colony. I took the turn off for Clayton and quickly found my way to Ilene Ave. Shaking my head as I pulled off the side of the road and into the trees after the sign that signified that we’d reached the Sympaths. It was a green and white sign “Taoist Monastical Order. Established 1982” if that wasn’t a fucking joke I didn’t know what one was. Looking over at Z, pulling a folded square of paper out of my pocket, laying the map out on the dash.} Here is the layout. {Pointing  out three places to Z.} We need to set charges there. It will draw the majority of the guard out and confuse them.
Zsadist
[Leaning in close to look over the map, nodding as I take in every word you say]Alright…Where do you think they have Vishous and Butch..I mean.. [Scratches my head] Don’t tell me the same place they had Rehvenge that one time…
Xhex
It makes most sense to me, Z. Those catacombs are used for nearly everything. The surface buildings are basically for show. {I tried to hide the shudder that ran through me at the thought of being in those tunnels, I’m not sure if Z saw it or not.}
Zsadist
Fuck…fuck fuck [Mutters as I unbuckle my belt leaning back as I remember the last time I was in there] Alright..[Lets out a hard breath knowing as much as I hated those tunnels that well…it was V and B we were talking about…and I would go to hell and back to get them home..Looking up at you] Alright..you wanna take care of the explosives..or you want me to?
Xhex
{Gesturing down to the map again for Z to see.} I’ll get this one, you here and we meet here and do this one, first timer for 10 minutes, Z? We set the third together and then haul ass for the last out building it’s the closest entrance to where…. hang on a second. {closing my eyes and letting almost spider web like tendrils of my grid out, searching for V and Butch. Eyes snapping open a few seconds later and looking at Z as I jab my finger on the map.} We go in here.
Zsadist
[Blinks as I watch you…almost intrigued at what you can do] Um…ok [Stepping out of the SUV before placing the bag on the hood of the car. Unzipping it and pulling out just some of the explosives to hand to you along with the detonator]Alright [Looks you over before taking a deep breath, slinging the bag over my shoulder]
Xhex
{Getting out of the Escalade and pocketing the keys, I walk over to where Z is pulling the explosives out of the pack, grinning almost jubilantly as you hand me the plastique and detonator.} Thanks, Z. See you in a few. {I took off into the trees away from Z and clamped down on my emotions as I moved soundlessly towards where I was planting the bomb.}
Zsadist
Welcome [Whispers before I move in the other direction. Making sure I stay light on my feet, stealthy movements as I jog across the lawn. All I was thinking about was john…and I had to stop it. I couldn’t let my emotions get the best of me. Right now I needed to focus on getting the job done. Darting behind a tree waiting for a moment before moving to the spot that Xhex pointed out on the map]
Xhex
{I set down the plastique, rigged the charge, set the timer and took off for the meeting spot to catch up with Z. Moving swiftly through the snow, barely noticing the cold.}
Zsadist
[Quickly I drop to my knees and sets up the small amount of C4 that was just a distraction..not met for real damage. I set the timer for ten like you said before getting back up and moving to the spot you told me to meet for the last one. Letting air fill my lungs as I dodge past a few trees, my shitkickers crunching in the snow. Stopping at the spot, seeing you jog over]
Xhex
{Grinning and nodding as I made my way to where Z was standing.} Good to go? Set this one for seven minutes. {My eyes were running over the landscape, keeping a close watch for anything that might hinder our movement.}
Zsadist
[Nods and drops down to my knees again to do the last one. My eyes moving up slightly to scan the area. Setting this one to seven this time instead of ten before getting up. Tossing my dagger up into the air before catching it] Ok all set
Xhex
Let’s go. {Jogging off towards the building that I’d pointed out to Z, my skin was crawling, I could feel the touch of the other Sympaths like it was almost a physical caress, talk about motherfucking bad touch, shuddering violently.}
Zsadist
[Follows after you, moving quickly but trying to stay quiet. I slowly turn my head to you as you shudder, my other hand moves to palm my beretta wondering just how bad this was for you…I couldn’t even image it]
Xhex
{Reaching the door of the building, I side eyed Z before sliding my Glock out with my left hand and palming a dagger with my right. Flicking my eyes between Z and the door indicating for you to open it, I was going in first, that way I might get a drop on any fuckers that were lingering and not leave Z as vulnerable mentally.}
Zsadist
[I take in a deep fucking breath..hell come on Z you can do this. Lifting my hand off of my gun to open up the door, pushing it open wide for you before looking behind us. Black eyes scanning everything as I pull out that gun]
Xhex
{Moving through the doorway, my body low as I swept the open space with my eyes and the gun, the room was empty. I moved so that Z could come in behind me. scanning the rest of the room, finding nothing but a trapdoor in the floor of the closet}
Zsadist
[Quickly moving in after you, doing a 360 so I can take in the new surroundings. Scanning everything…I murmur] Xhex..it’s too quiet in here…the fuck is going on[Turning back to you, gun pointing straight ahead]
Xhex
I told you, the upper buildings are just for show. They’re in the tunnels. We go down after the explosions. {Looking curiously Z.} How ya doin’?
Zsadist
[Lowers my gun slightly and just keeps that song up in my head..looking over at you] I’m…fucking peachy [small smirk] Real question is..how are you doing? [Heart races slightly as I just wait for the bombs to set off..for it all to go down]
Xhex
{My eyes jumped from spot to spot before landing on Z.} Yeah, I’m just fucking peachy. Nothing a gallon of Herradura and a really long fucking hot bleach shower won’t cure. {My lips curved into a smile at Z as the explosions went off.} Time to go.
Zsadist
[Chuckles deeply at Xhex…hell we were getting along..and I don’t get along with many. Grunting I shrug it off before I hear the sounds of the explosions. My distorted lips curl up into a dark smirk] Lets do this [My heart was pounding with anticipation..]
Xhex
{Moving into the closet and yanking up the trapdoor, smirking Z before dropping through the opening almost carelessly.} See ya on the flip Z. {I stepped into darkness and dropped like a stone the ten feet or so to the floor below, moving quickly out of the way so that Z can come down. I could feel V and Butch but it seemed that the bombs had cleared the tunnels.}
Butch
-Something shook through the entire room that we were in and I hazarded opening my eyes a little bit. I’d been keeping them closed when I realized that it wasn’t much fun to have the legs of multitudes of bugs poking them. I swung on my chains with the impact of whatever was going down. A slow smile crossed my face as I remembered what V told me about getting a call back to the manse.- Looks like the party is getting started.
Vishous
My head came up as I felt the strong vibrations shake the chains holding me and I watched as the army of fucking insects scattered faster than there damn sick little bodies could carry them. Licking my lips I let my diamond gaze travel the length of the chains once more.”I will burn any motherfucker that comes near me in the future with any size or type of chain.” Even though I knew I couldn’t move more than a bare inch, I still jerked and yanked with what movement I could.
Zsadist
[Drops down after you, landing on my feet with a soft thump. My hands briefly touch the stoned floor before I stand to my full height. Bringing my gun back out as I let out a hard breath]
Xhex
{Taking point, I made my way down the tunnel way, my senses working on overdrive as I tried to pinpoint exactly where the brothers were being held. I heard a hiss off to the right and turned just in time to see the tall thin body move swiftly out of the darkness. I brought the gun up, my finger drawing back the trigger and my arm absorbing the kick of the gun. Watching with mild interest as the body crumpled to the ground and didn’t move.}
Zsadist
[Snapping my head to you as I hear the gunshot seeing the tall dark figure fall to the side. Squinting my eyes slightly as I pick up on a soft sound from not to far away..little clicking noises and I grimace as I remember how we found rehv] fuck..
Butch
Won’t work on me, baby. But I’ll keep that in mind. -I grunted some and I caught hold of the chain that my wrists had been shackled to and pulled myself up it a little bit. My body twisted some until I was facing a wall instead of Vishous and I started swinging.- Remember all them times you bent me in half like a damn taco?-Laughing some before drawing in a deep breath and swinging the lower half of my body upward. My bare feet made contact with the ceiling and I ignored all of the stings and bites of pissed the fuck off bugs.- Hey! What do you know? That worked. -My feet were chained together so I couldn’t get a very good stance on the ceiling but I wasn’t giving up. I got a good grip on the chain that shot straight up through the rock and pulled with all of my might. Barely huffing out words as the blood ran to my head.- I’m assuming that’s the rescue boat but I like the distraction whether it is or not. -I pulled harder with loud grunts and groans until the chain finally gave and I fell to the ground hard. Taking the brunt of it in my shoulder.- Ow…. -panting- That sucked.
Xhex
{I heard the same rattling that Z must have heard and I moved unerringly towards it, coming upon a shut door. I slid my blade back in it’s sheath and tried the knob.}They fucking locked it. Really? {Snorting as I turned to Z.} Do you want honors Z or should I?
Zsadist
Let’s make an entrance shall we? [Smirking before blinking as I hear noises behind me. Quickly I move back so I can ram into the door, busting it open with a loud booming sound that seemed to echo throughout. Quickly I turn to around to make sure no one is on my ass. Shooting at another dark figure that was far away]
Xhex
{Moving into the room quickly my eyes widening in horror as I see Butch and V chained and covered in scorpions and other insects. I couldn’t help but mutter loudly.} Jesus fucking Christ.
Zsadist
[Moving in behind you as I take in the sight of my brothers V and Butch and all of the millions of bugs around them] oh yeah..this is a sight that i’ve seen before…didn’t think I ever would again but hell…cause I was so missing this image in my life [Grunting I step back slightly as I watch some scatter towards me]
Butch
-I rolled over some as Z and Xhex come busting in the room and quickly wished I hadn’t cause my shoulder hurt like a bitch.- So good to see some people with the right amount of fingers and not covered in bugs. -I coughed and sputtered some realizing just how dry my throat is. I rolled some more throwing out some rather choice curses until I was upright and I went directly over to Vishous.- Come on, stud. Let’s getcha outta here. -I gripped one of the chains attached to his foot and tried to pull it from the wall like I did with mine. My hands slipped on blood and bug goo and I hit the dirt with a loud clatter from the chain still dangling from my wrists.-Ummm… lil help here? -back flat on the floor, staring up at Z and Xhex-
Xhex
{I couldn’t believe that Z was taking a step back from the insects, the biggest badass there was and Z was having issues with some fucking bugs. I stalked over towards Butch, my feet crushing the layer of bugs between me and him. Smirking at Butch.} Shit man, I forgot the fucking key. {Snorting as I slid out one of my blades, wedging it in one of the links and twisting hard so that the shackle snapped away.}
Zsadist
[Following Xhex lead as she moves over to Butch I attend to V a smirk on my face]Hell I knew you guys were into some kinky shit but I never thought this would be your thing [Ignoring the bugs that were starting to crawl up my legs as I look up at V] Damn my brother..i’m going to get you down..ah.. just trust me [Aims my beretta up at the chains hanging from the ceiling. Pulling the trigger back as I shoot at one then the other. Moving quickly as you fall down letting you fall on me rather than the hard floor]
V
I watched with a curious eye as my male played Indiana Jones and ended up getting himself released and landing on the ground. My gut tightened at the thudding sound I heard when he landed. “Fuck that will leave a mark.” I concentrated on the figures coming into the room and could have almost smiled when I saw Z and Xhex bounding in armed and ready to kill. “Now that is what I’m talking about.” I watched as Butch struggled with the bound feet and wrist to make his way towards me and then up at Xhex when when she went to help him. “I hate the fucking woods. ”A smirk crossed my face hearing Z’s words. “Yeah yeah yeah just get me down Brother”My head lowered when the round went off and before I knew it my arms slumped down from the aching position they had been in for over 24 hours and then I fell against Z, and glad as fuck I wasn’t eating dirt on the ground. “Shit get the rest of these off of me.” My voice came out harsher then I meant and I nodded apologetically Z before looking over Butch “Butch, you good?
Zsadist
[Nodding to V as I drop down with him and pulls my dagger out to snap off the shackles on your feet before helping you up, clasping the back of your neck] you good my brother?
Butch
-I shook my hands out to get the blood flowing again.- Thank you, Xhex. -I didn’t even look at her as I watched Z helping V down. When he fell on top of the male I couldn’t help but growl. It was stupid because I knew he was just helping but there was no stopping it. Not after dangling here for god knows how long and not being able to touch my male. My bonding scent practically exploded and I struggled to my feet. Spitting out words between my gritted teeth.- Don’t get me wrong, Zsadist I really appreciate you coming in here and bailing our asses out like this… but get away from my male.
Zsadist
[Looking away from V to Butch and nods firmly. Dropping my hands and stepping back I shake my leg to knock some of the bugs off. As I watch my brothers reunite I can’t help but think about john. I knew what was going through Butch’s mind right now. same thing that went through mine when I found john bloody on the ground. Shaking my head knowing i’m in to deep I bring my gun up as I hear noises coming from the end of the tunnel]
Xhex
YAY! Are we done with this fucking hallmark moment or {Looking Butch and V} do the two of you need a fucking room? {I could hear movement in the hall and feel the tendrils of emotion creep over my skin.} Fuck. {My body shaking hard as I try to push back the collective mind, my voice laced with something close to pain.} We need to fucking move.
V
I nod and squeezed Z’s shoulder “I am now Brother, thanks.” I looked over at Xhex. “X, Fuck thanks.” Before I could move after Z removed the chains from my ankles I heard that all too familiar growl of Butch and then drew in a deep breath of Butch’s scent. “See I was just trying to prove that I wasn’t as fucked up as those two think, and you have to growl and shit.” Pushing myself up off the ground I grabbed a hold of Butch’s arm and yanked you to me “Freedom then more growling, save that for later” I nodded at Xhex “We’re done, get us the fuck out of here, before we all end up dangling and feasted on.
Butch
-I bit back the pain in my shoulder and ducked under V’s arm, grumbling a curse under my breath.- Gimps will hobble. More than happy letting you all fight this time. And thank you again. I know how shitty this sitch is.
Zsadist
[Slowly I step out of the room they held Butch and V captive in. The brothers behind me with Xhex in the back so we could protect there asses. Turning my head quickly as I see a few dark thin figures coming towards us. Popping off my gun in there direction]
Xhex
{Watching as Z moved out of the room and then V and Butch holding each other up were next, I was thankful as fuck that the boys were able to move on their own cause there was no way that I’d be able to haul anyone else ass out. Shit… I wasn’t sure that I was gonna get myself outta this hell hole. I hit the doorway and eyed the other end of the hall, my eyes narrowing slightly as I tracked movement. I brought up my Glock and snapped off a couple of shots, hearing two bodies thud on the concrete floor in the distance. Coming in just behind Butch and V, moving as quickly down the corridor as I could going backwards.}
Zsadist
[Turning my head slightly as Xhex fires off her gun. Quickly I lead Butch and V back to the trap door me and Xhex came from. Backing them towards it as I fire off a few rounds hearing more bodies fall. I call out] How we doing this?
Butch
Do these things even have balls? Cause if one comes through this door I’m totally kicking it there. -grumbles- Feel like I’ve been bad touched. -adjusting my weight to help V out and hissing at the shooting pain in my shoulder- I need a vacation from this vacation.
Xhex
{Practically hissing at Butch, Z and V as I kept my eyes trained on the darkened hall.} Zsadist, climb the  ladder, I’m not sure that I can haul Butch or V up the last rungs if necessary, Z. {Smirking evilly as I look back over my shoulder Butch and V.} I’m more than willing to shoot you in the ass to get you moving. I’ll keep these fuckers busy until you’re up. 
Zsadist
[Nodding to Xhex as I climb the ladder, so ready to get out of this hell hole. Reaching down to grab Butch first and haul his ass up before grabbing for V] damn guys..lay off the Twinkies [Grunting as I pull hard]
Butch
Sonofamotherfuckingbitch!! -I dropped immediatly to the floor after Z got me up top and curled in to a ball cradling my arms tightly to my body and trying to breathe normally- Insert witty remark about how twinkies don’t exist anymore. -Panting and trying to get back to my feet. The pain of landing on my shoulder and dangling from my arms for lord knows how long was setting in hard and I almost puked before stumbling drunkenly up, eyes half glazed over.-
Xhex
{Keeping my eyes on the stairs as I heard Butch make muffled noises as I assumed he hit the floor, the watched Z haul V up. Between watching their progress and the constant bombardment on my mind, I didn’t hear the spindly fucker that came behind me. Snarling and jerking my body forward and down to launch the bastard over my back as his hand wrapped around the back of my neck. Lunging forward, I slashed out with my blade slicing the Sympath’s neck, wiping at my eyes to try to clear them of the spray of blood that had coated half of my face. Turning, I sheathed my dagger and brought my gun back up, firing blindly before spinning to take the ladder as fast as I could.}
Zsadist
[About to crack another joke at Butch but stops myself as I hear Xhex. Quickly moving back to the trap seeing a dead Symphath on the ground and Xhex climbing the ladder. Reaching for her, I help her up before training my eyes on a few others down there. With my guard down I get hit with images of the mistress. Her on top of me mixed with the blacksmith pinning me down to ink on the slave bands. Letting out a battle cry I start shooting in there direction before shutting the door]Let’s move..NOW
Xhex
{nods gratefully Z as you yank me up the last couple of ladder rungs, I can almost hear the sound of a snapping trap when sympaths invade Z’s mind and start pulling up memories. I wasn’t privy to what they were seeing because I was blocking out but I could see the initial wave of panic in Z’s eyes. I moved over to help V get steady and called over to Z.} Let’s go. {Pulling open the door after I draw my Glock, sweeping the area outside and moving out into the night.}
Zsadist
[Nods to Xhex my black eyes crazed as I try to forget about what I saw. Moving out with you and helping Butch and V out of the building. Aiming my gun as I scan the area]
Butch
-My arms hung limply at my sides and I was pretty sure I couldn’t even bat away a fly if it came at me. I weaved back and forth on my feet and managed to stay upright only thanks to Z’s help. My eyes remained fixed on V in front of me by Xhex and I just kinda followed after.-
Xhex
{Thank fuck V was able to manage mostly on his own cause I was as close as I’d ever been to dropping as I’d ever been. The only goddamn thing that was keeping me on my feet was the promise that I’d made to Wrath. No fucking way was I gonna fail. Yanking the key from outta my pocket when I got the SUV insight, I punched the button and heard the click of the locks letting go. I watched as V got in the back and left the door open for Butch. Seeing Z coming, I called.} You drive.
Zsadist
[Nodding to Xhex as I help both V and Butch in the back before reaching for the keys. Quickly I move to the drivers side as Xhex gets in the passengers. Not wanting to waste any time but those images burned into my brain. Taking a deep breath as I start up the Escalade, putting the car into reverse before driving quickly of here. Done with this shit]
Butch
-I slid my ass all the way over on the seat and snaked an arm behind the small of V’s back, making sure it wasn’t the one with the blown out shoulder. My head came to rest on his chest and it didn’t take me long before I was out like a light, my body almost immediately switching off and going into hibernate mode.-
Xhex
{I slammed the passenger door shut behind me once I heard Butch’s door click closed, tossing the keys to Z, I didn’t bother with a seat belt. The waves of nausea that I’d been fighting from the constant mental assault finally over took me and I doubled over in the seat. My guard must have slipped because suddenly I wasn’t in the Escalade anymore… I was strapped to a gurney, the white lights overhead were blinding and the antiseptic smell of the hall was too much and I fell into the oblivion of unconsciousness.}
Zsadist
[Looking over at Xhex as she sags into the seat] shit..shit shit [Pushing down harder on the petal, swerving in and out of traffic, blinking as I push all the bad thoughts away] come on z..[I mutter to myself as I make a hard right, heading towards the mansion and letting out a sigh of relief as I hit the Mhis..driving up to the gates as I glance back at Butch and V]
Wrath
[I paced the entire length of the hallway from the foyer up to my office as I anxiously awaited the return of everyone. The fact that I’d only sent two in there to retrieve the brothers weighed heavily on me and I hoped that it wouldn’t turn out as horribly as it easily could. Halfway through my pacing I called out over the intercom, for Piper to let her know that we would be having wounded coming in and to be ready. No matter how good this expedition might have gone there was no getting around the fact that there would be wounded on this one. When I heard the vehicle pull up, I raced out the front doors to see how things had gone. I didn’t even wait for the thing to stop before I had a door open and was asking Z how things went.]
Piper
-My head snapped up the instant I heard Wrath’s voice, there was no hesitation, no second glance at how I looked. Just a small little human dashing through the halls tugging on her coat as she jostled her bag, making it to the PT and waiting to see what trouble the boys got into now-
Zsadist
[Pulling into the drive as I see Wrath Not bothering to pull into the garage. Getting out I call out to wrath] gonna need some help [Moves out and jogs over quickly to the passengers side seeing Xhex passed out] fuck..
Wrath
[I opened the back door and saw what only appeared to be a mass of bodies I assumed it to be Butch and V] Smells like… [wrinkling my nose] bugs… [I looked up at the other seat to see yet another passed out body and got on the phone to Piper] Gonna need a gurney up here. Not enough hands to carry. [I grabbed up the closest brother and carried him back in to the mansion.]
Zsadist
[Grunting I look at xhex before calling out] she will kill me if I touch her [Moves into the back to help Butch out of the back. Shuffling towards the mansion as I look back to steal a glance at Xhex before making my way inside]
Piper
A fucking gurney? -I grimaced grabbing the nearest one and bursting through the PT doors. Grunting out a puff and almost running over more than one Doggen as I made my way to the foyer. Stopping in my tracks seeing both Wrath and Z unable to keep my eyes from scanning over each of them before biting back a groan. Rushing to Wrath’s side and helping him lower my eyes from scanning over each of them before biting back a groan. Rushing to Wrath’s side and helping him lower the gurney before stepping back to let them heave Butch and V from the back- Fucking hell you two
Zsadist
[Helping my brothers onto the gurney before looking at Piper] xhex..is passed out in the car
Wrath
[I lowered my cargo down on the gurney that Piper brought and turned back toward the SUV] I’ll get Xhex If she’s got a problem with me handling her, she can take it up with me later. [Going back to the SUV and carefully picking up Xhex to carry her to the PT room]
Vishous
Rolling off the fucked up gurney I shuffle my feet up the steps to the Manse. Even managing to almost go face down a few times but I lay my hand along the wall and use the solidness as support. No way was I going immobile again, my ass will lay down when I hit the Pit and not a fucking second sooner. I stopped once I reached the top step and looked back at the chaos. All I could do was shake my head and cuss a mental blue damn streak. Fucking tired of bullshit and this clinched it hard. I looked down at my wrist, the binding marks still red and raw. Just seeing them had my gut cringing and every nerve ending in my body sparking on full power. I didn’t need to look in a mirror to know that my eyes were shooting off like bright beams in the night. I was pissed, fuck I was beyond pissed, how the hell could I let that stuff go down like that. I scrubbed my gloved hand down over my face and that was all it took. Just a second of closing my eyes to bring back images of my Male hanging there, and me unable to do shit about it. This shit wasn’t over, far fucking from it. I’d deal with it in my way after things chilled. Standing there I dropped my hand down and kept my eyes locked on Z as he brought Butch in with the help of Piper.
Zsadist
[Taking in a deep breath not knowing if they needed my help I just stand there in the foyer awkwardly, those images..I couldn’t get them out..placing my hands on my head I pace back and forth, my heart racing..feeling my body shudder]
Vishous
Dark brows drop down low as I see my male laying on a fucking Gurney unattended and I take off down the steps. Damn amazing the energy that one gets when the one you live and breathe for is hurt. I lean down over the stretcher and inhale Butch’s scent. “Just a little longer and I will have you back in our bed where I can take care of you.” Standing back up and holding onto the end of it, I help Piper bring it back up the steps where I had been and into the open doorway to the Manse.
Piper
-Narrowing my gaze at V, shaking my head and grumbling- Did you need to jump off the gurney…god damn V. You’re ass is getting looked over just like his -I glanced down at Butch, wheeling him and V into the PT- Sit. -Points to the stool with one hand as I moved the lamp over at Butch- What the fuck happened?
Wrath
[I followed everyone in with Xhex in my arms, keeping a close eye on Vishous. By all rights, he shouldn’t even be standing but here he was walking beside Butch. When we got to the PT room, I carefully set Xhex down on a table.] They ran into something you never want to meet. Thank the Scribe they even made it out alive.
Piper
How do I treat what I don’t know, Wrath -It wasn’t hard to tell what had happened, something had made a snack on Butch skin. Every inch littered in welts, I could only groan and bite my lip- How are you two even walking..fuck -Glancing at V then back to Wrath- Is she ok? Or the same thing? - Stepping away long enough to gather what I needed-
Wrath
[I arched a brow over top my shades] You do realize that you are asking a blind man to tell you how your patient is, right? I can tell you that she’s breathing and that her heart is pumping. You want much more than that and it’s going to require a whole lotta feeling her up.
Zsadist
[Letting out a breath as I just stood there..alone in the foyer..opening my hands and lifting them up watching them shake a bit. Blinking before closing my eyes tightly. I could go upstairs..sit in my room and think about everything and just have self hate like always or I can try to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me..which was a lot of things. Slowly I open my eyes that were as black as night. And I think about all those voices in my head..Shutting down I turn on my heels and moves over to the vestibule, only to turn back to look at the beautiful ceiling that was a masterpiece it’s self] I’m sorry John..[I whisper before opening the door and leaving into the night…not knowing when ill return. I dematerialize]
Piper
-I opened the box, glancing over at Xhex- As long as she’s breathing. Right now I’ll focus on Butch. -Pulling out a few viles, glancing between them and calculating his dose before pulling the needed anitvenom from each one- Who is she? -Butch didn’t flinch when the needle pierced his veins, I wasn’t going to bother diluting it-
-I watched over both Butch and Vishious, my eyes on a constant mission to always be aware of their vitals. Which let me tell you getting Butch and V to simmer down long enough to attach what I need to do so what something worse than what I imagined a fit throwing toddler would throw. But I just blew it off, gave them my not impressed Pipes glare and low and behold…they seemed to listen. Although that may have been the mass amounts of painkillers I had given them after their antivenom. I laughed hard maybe I needed to carry sedatives with me at all times. A million possibilities seemed to fill my mind barely giving me enough time to enjoy them before I heard a soft groan coming from Xhex. Her heart rate was constant. Only fluctuated at random moments before settling again. She had some bruises and wounds that I easily cleaned and sutured if needed before bandaging her. Her face was almost peaceful compared to the chaos of blood coating her skin. I had washed as much away as I could from all three but there was only so much I could do. And I wasn’t about to invite a random doggen to help me give Xhex a spongebath. Grimacing at the possible reaction it could ensue. Between all the panic when they burst through the manse doors I had missed Wrath ‘s answer to my question of who she was. If she made it through the manse and Wrath himself had brought her in, there was no way I was going to question that. I turned my head to see a half dozed V fumbling as he tried to hoist Butch, I laughed softly as I ran over. Resting my hand on his shoulder and shaking my head- Sit. Give me a minute and I’ll have you and Butch back in the pit. Just sit the fuck down please, V? -I half expected to be blown off after what they had been through, and trust me when I say. I was so fucking thankful when he sat his ass down and just took his mates hand. It was such a simple action but between the two of them it was so much more. I envied what they had, what they had to fight so hard to keep. So I would do anything to keep them together. Even if it meant breaking my own rules and letting them recover in bed. I had already called Fritz and had him assist me in moving both Butch and V to their sanctuary. Letting Fritz do majority of the heavy lifting as I let a note with instructions for them both.“Rest and recover. I will be back later on to check on you. I left another dose for both of you just incase. And as the doc I am pulling rank and you two are /Never/ leaving this place again. Least not for a while.” Bolding the never till I come close to ripping through the thin sheet of paper. Adding a Dr. P at the bottom before nodding to Fritz and giving both brothers one last vitals check. Only truly feeling at ease when both seem to be stable, I still felt a little nervous. I trusted in V and if he felt good enough to walk, laying beside Butch will be a perverted walk in the park so to speak. Collecting my things and quietly following Fritz out, lifting my gaze when he spoke my name. Chuckling my reply- I am beginning to get used to them coming home with some weird shit that tests all the things I laughed at in Med School. -He pressed the eating issue, I was so exhausted, the adrenaline faded as soon as they were safe and settled in bed and I doubted I even had the strength to chew. But he only seemed to push harder. Finally giving in with a lazy smile- I would love some tea and maybe toast with honey and some fruit? -My stomach growled loudly and my hand jumped to cover the monster in my very own pit.- Ok so apparently I am hungry? Just send it down to the PT. I am going to clean up and keep an eye on Xhex till she at least shows some sign of waking -He gave me a small nod and a smile turning on his heels and was gone in an instant. I raised both arms above my head, fingers wiggling as a groan burst through my lips. Fuck I was stiff. I needed an adjustment or maybe a good cracking? A small chuckle rumbled in my chest and I tugged the elastic from my hair, nails scratching over my head with a small blissfull moan- Mmm yes…so much better. Uggh…-I pushed through the PT doors, yawning wide as I started my clean up. Every inch of skin had been itching since I saw Butch and V- Bugs. Fuck. Of all the things to torture with, that is one even I wouldn’t touch. -A large shiver ran the length of my spine, arms flailing out a little at my sides. Everyone for now was in the Manse and accounted for or in constant contact. That in itself was a fucking rarity. I dropped into my leather chair, feet on the desk seconds later. Fighting the lulling beat of Xhex’s heart monitor, lids in a constant flutter till they finally gave in and let sleep take me-

No comments:

Post a Comment