Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Away From It All


Butch
-I woke up before the sun had actually set and snuck out of the bed, casting a backward glance at the hard body that I’d untangled myself from. He was always so much more peaceful in this state. I could stare at him for far too long if I let myself. I grabbed my clothes from the dresser and the gifts that Vishous had given me before quietly making my way out of the room so I didn’t disturb him. I pulled on jeans, a t-shirt and my boots. Grabbing a heavy coat before I left the Pit to raid the kitchen and pantry. I made a neat pile of stuff that I wanted to take on the counter and got jumped by Fritz. He was waving his arms and rambling off reasons why I didn’t need all this and that the Pit was fully stocked. It took me a few tries get him to settle down. When I finally got things explained to him, he found me a box and helped me with things that I would have forgotten. I loaded everything up in the Escalade and waited the few minutes for the sun to go down. I couldn’t demateralize like all of the other vampires seemed to be able to do and that meant that I had a bit of a drive ahead of me. I only hoped that Vishous wouldn’t wake up and freak out that I wasn’t there, judging from recent experiences that was a distinct possibility. I rummaged around in my pockets until I found my cell phone and sent V a text.- Morning, love. Relax for a few and we will be together again shortly. -I not only had to drive a ways, I also had a bit of prep work ahead of me and I didn’t want to ruin the moment. I flipped on some music and lit up a cigarette before finally leaving the confines of the mansion and heading north. I had gone through great pains to find the perfect spot that was away from the world. The only changes that I had made to the cabin had been the shutters that locked the place tight during the daytime and that had gotten me quite a few funny looks. I’d actually waved it off with some story about preparing the place for the zombie apocalypse and that had shut them up real quick. I’d rather people think me some crazed survival nutcase than a vampire any day of the week. The drive gave me time to think back on all of the intricate steps that had led me to this point. So many things could have gone differently along the way and they almost had. I remembered the defining moment when I realized that I couldn’t sit back and watch Vishous pursue others. The very thought caused me to shake with jealousy. When he’d fallen in with Jane I’d almost left the mansion. It was too much for me to handle and I hadn’t noticed until then how much I wanted that shot, that chance at happiness with my best friend. It had scared the shit out of me at the time but the chances that are truly worth taking always do. I was brought out of my thoughts by the progressively declining state of the road. I was glad to be driving an SUV at this point. Between the snow and the backwoods trail I was taking this type of thing would have been close to impossible otherwise. There were some spots that were touch and go and I almost had to get out to clear a path before continuing. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I finally saw the cabin through the trees and I felt a million times better when I had everything inside and the door closed behind me. The first order of business was getting the fire going. It had been awhile since I’d actually sat in front of a real fireplace and it was strangely comforting. Once that was done, I turned to the kitchen and put all of the food away. I wasn’t sure how long we would be here but I brought enough to last us awhile. I made a slow circuit of the place lighting candles along the way. The whole cabin was off the grid, there was a generator for things like hot water and even lights but I wanted to conserve as much as possible. The candles were better anyway. Yet again, I wished I could pull of another neat vampire trick of lighting all the candles at once but that couldn’t be helped. When I was satisfied that everything was in order I slipped out of my clothes and got in to the shower. Here is where I wasted far more time than I really should have scrubbing and cleaning every inch of my body meticulously. I got out and scrubbed the layer of mist from the mirror to look at myself. I really wasn’t anything special. I had a crooked nose that had been broken way too many times and a chipped front tooth. How anyone found me attractive was beyond me. I scrubbed my hand over my face and saw the bent pinkie finger on my right hand. It taken me awhile to get use to not being able to use that digit after my transition. I’d never even noticed how much I used the fucker until I couldn’t anymore. No, I was certainly no prize but I had my happily ever after and I would cling to him with all of my might until my last breath. I lathered up my face and carefully shaved the thick layer of stubble away. I brushed my teeth, flossed and even threw in some mouth wash before finally stepping out of the bathroom. I glanced down at the single pair of clothes that I brought with me and laughed as I folded them up and put them away. I knew my male and I knew that I would not be needing anymore clothes. I sucked in a deep breath and texted Vishous once more.- Come find me, my Hellren. -I smiled to myself as I hit send, I knew that it would not be a hard thing for one like him to zero in on my location and be here in mere seconds. I was just happy that I actually got bars out here otherwise this would have been a wasted effort. I sat down next to the fire and tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach. How Vishous could still cause such a reaction from me still was beyond my understanding but I certainly didn’t take it for granted. The slightly nervous flutter of anticipation that made me feel like a teenager falling in love for the first time. Truth be told, everything before him had been nothing but crushes, he was my first and only real love. I had been a fool not to see it sooner.-
Vishous
I roll clear to the other side of the bed and stop when I feel the edge, my sleepy diamond eyes open and looked around the room for the one person that should be there but isn’t. Dragging a hand down my face I slid up in the bed and even without getting out of it I knew Butch was nowhere in the vicinity or I will definitely feel that pull in me. At first I felt my stomach tighten up and I fought the urge to jump from the bed and hunt my male down. I couldn’t be with him every minute of every day just to make sure he didn’t up and leave me. I had to believe in this, I did believe in him but fuck that shit was running rampant through my brain at times. I stretched my arms out wide and once I heard all the cracking of bones and muscles I slid out of the bed.I was bare from feet up and I went and took a hot waking up shower, just to clear the cobwebs from my head. It felt good, the water running down over me, hitting on all the right spots and in now time I was feeling more relieved and awake when I stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back out to our bedroom, I grabbed my phone and daggers off the bedside table and just then the phone vibrated in my hand. I stopped where I was and brought up my messages, the first had me smiling like a fool, and damn my male knew me too well. But the second had me grabbing up my clothes and weapons like I was a man on fire. Fucking crazy how all it took was a few words from Butch to have me ready to bolt and go wherever he wanted me to. It took me under 5 minutes to dress and load up my holster full of gear and jacket and even have the GPS on my cell pulled up. My brows dropped when I pin pointed the location of the Escalade, damn that was not even close to town or the manse. I was out the door of the Pit and locking shit up at the same time I was sending a TxT to the King letting him know I was going to be out. In no time I was outside in the icy wind and dematting some distant not too far from where the GPS had marked. I looked around at nothing but trees and snow covered ground. It was so damn quiet I heard my own breath and saw it too as I let out some good breaths. It didn’t even take a second before I felt the pull that I looked for back at the Pit that wasn’t there but is now, grip me. It always seared my heart when I felt that connection; never ever in hell did I think I would allow someone to feed from me. Now the one I would slit my own throat for for just to feed him was close. I started walking closer, I followed only what was in me, my blood drummed through my veins and my body hummed under the presence I felt. Both my brows shot up when I came into a small clearing and there sat almost magically was a perfect scene. A cabin in the snow covered woods, the night sky was clear up here and the stars were shining brighter than you would ever be able to see within the city. I palmed my dagger out of habit and drew closer to the cabin where I knew Butch was. I scoped out the lay out, there was a fire lit, that was evident from the chimney with the smoke. There was only a light glow inside and I knocked on the door.
Butch
-I could feel my male coming like fiery wind that brought a breath of fresh air. I stretched my legs out on the stool in front of me and my hand drifted down my body. I laid my head back on the chair and palmed my erection that was already alive and well. Sitting here naked and waiting for him had definitely wrapped my head up. The closer I felt him, the worse it was and I was stroking my throbbing cock by the time I heard the knock at the door. A smile crossed my face but I wasn’t about to move away from the warmth of the fire to stand in the chilled wind of an open door. I raised my voice that was thick and gravely even to my own ears.-It’s your cabin, husband. You don’t have to knock. -I could almost smell him already and it was causing me to shift in my chair. God the things this male could do to me without even being in the room…-
Vishous
My hand was on the knob as soon as I heard the first word come through the heavy wooden door, it turned easily and I opened it. Even before stepping a foot inside my body and body was rocked to the core by the sight in front of me. I was frozen there for a millisecond as I ate it all up, it was better than any dream of scene I had partaken in, in my lifetimes. “Motherfuck” I finally got a semblance of a grip of myself and remembered to shut the door and the cold outside, of course I wasn’t feeling any cold as my whole being was well over 200 degrees right now. “Have I told you lately how fucking sexy you are?!” My bonding scent was on full alert, it seemed to seep from every pore in my body and I stripped my jacket along with my holster off. I didn’t even bother to drop them in a chair, fuck that would have taken too long for me to do so I dropped them to the floor and moved to stand right at the foot of the stool. “Damn I must have been a very good male to deserve all this.” I crouched down and kissed both sides of your ankles, but my clear eyes never left your deep hazel ones.
Butch
-My head felt heavy as I tried to lift it to see the figure standing in the doorway. His body was outlined in nothing but moonlight and I could see that he’d geared up in his customary manner of all black. He had an air of pure animal magnetism around him that was something so ingrained that he could never shake it. I felt the cold wind dance over my skin and it brought forth a ripple of goosebumps. My hand squeezed down around my cock as I watched my male walk in to the room. I kept myself from jumping out of the chair to get to him quicker but only just. His voice resonated through my skull and I actually arched my back out of the chair like I was preening for him. Gone where all my thoughts on how undeserving an ugly sob like me was, Vishous always had a way of making me feel sexy. I groaned and shifted some more in my chair when I caught a healthy whiff of his bonding scent. I drank it in like a fine wine, savoring the taste of it on my lips. I’d come to almost live off of that heady scent. I could see the greenish tint to Vishous as I stared at him and I knew that my eyes were working overtime like eerie headlights.- You deserve more than I can ever give you, nallum. -A shiver ran up my body at the touch of lips to my ankles and my feet fell apart some.- And so I will give you all that I have.
Vishous
I kept my head down right next to those now almost separated feet, my hands came up to lay lightly on your legs, right below the knee and I licked my lips repeatedly at feeling even that small bit of heated skin. “You have that wrong, you are more than I ever deserved.” I went down completely on my knees and I knew that my eyes were filled with more than just your basic run of the mill lust. No this was pure need and addiction to something that I could never do without. My fingers pressed in only slightly on your legs, just enough to open them more for me as I dropped two more kissed on the inside of your ankles now. I nipped at the flesh there and blew a slow drawn out heated breath on it before I spoke again. “Let go of your cock My Nallum, that is mine and from this point on, only I will be touching you.” My mouth moved over the side of your leg and swept a few small licks up that patch of skin. “Taste so damn good, fuck I want to lick and taste every inch of you, and I’m going to. I want to feel you shaking under me. I want you so sensitive that even a sheet against you flesh will set you off.” I never moved from my spot, shit I wasn’t sure I could fully move yet, the urge in me was raw and uncontrolled.
Butch
-I was mesmerized by every movement of your body. I watched as the broad expanse of your back disappeared and your knees came underneath you. I wanted to sing out a hallelujah because I knew exactly what that look in your eyes meant and it was maddening. My legs fell apart easily at littlest hint of pressure from you. I wouldn’t have thought kissing my ankles would be something that was sensuous but somehow it was. I was certain that it was simply because of who was at my feet. I sucked in a breath as I listened to that voice almost rumbling over my skin and my fingers immediately released my hard erection.- Fuuuuck… -My hand dropped to the chair and I contemplated sitting on to keep from reaching up again. I did end up lifting it up but that was only to run my finger through that thick, black hair that was far more silky than it appeared. I could play with small curls forever it seemed, I loved they way they felt between my fingers. I was almost trembling with desire for everything that your words promised and for the first time I actually thought I might be in deep here. Through force of will alone I kept my head up to watch everything you were doing. The feel of your tongue over my skin was already killing me and I really didn’t know how long I would last.-
Vishous
I growled gravelly in satisfaction when I saw that hand drop away. “So fucking good.” I moved up closer, kissing and licking an erratic path up and around your leg. Like in my dream that I had just had that morning, I wasn’t in any rush, I planned on drawing this out for as long as I wanted. Time meant nothing right now and if I chose to spend the next hour or two on your legs alone then that was my choice and what would be done. My hands moved along just as my mouth did, they rubbed and massaged into the flesh and muscles the whole while I moved around sucking up and savoring every part of skin my lips could reach from my position. I flicked my tongue out around your knee and sucked in a small portion of that heated skin, the growls were vibrating my own lips as I worked over your flesh. I felt your fingers go through my hair and I craned my neck some just to get more, it was the simple touches like that, that made me feel humbled and crazed all at the same time. My chin shifted up a notch so I could lock my eyes on you “Mine” I use my powers to bolt the door lock to our private sanctuary. 

Vishous
I slipped out of the bed working my way out from under the limbs of a sleeping Butch; I stood on the side of the bed and looked down at him. Still after all these months I was damn astounded that this was real, that I could at my leisure reach out and touch the male. He was mine, mind body and heart and he owned all of me and everything that I was. A soft grin curled my lips up and I leaned down and slid my fingers down the bare warm arm that was lying on the outside of the blanket. It only took that one touch to have my dick dancing to life. I shook my head at that response and let my hand fall away so I could go and take a piss and scope out something to drink. I found the bathroom easy enough, the lay out of the cabin was pretty basic and damn I was still floored that Butch had gotten the place for me. I shook my dick and washed my hands before leaving the bathroom and heading into the small kitchenette. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and eyed the food filling the shelves up, damn the male thought of everything. I wasted no time in grabbing the bacon and eggs, more ingredients along with some frozen biscuits from the freezer. I didn’t care that I wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothes, this felt good to be doing, normal and yet the thought still after all this time pleased me to be feeding my mate. I had two pans going and was cutting up some bell peppers and ham while the egg batter was slowly cooking and I added it all in. Breakfast in bed was not near what Butch deserved but it was a start and it was something we lately rarely had a chance to do. With that thought in place I finished the omelets and bacon and pulled the warm biscuits from the oven. I loaded down one plate to almost overfilling and poured two mugs of coffee and with my loot I made my way back into the bedroom and set the plate and mugs down on the bedside table. Once again I gave into the pleasure of just looking at Butch; his face was in complete peace as he slept. I couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming possessive surge as my eyes traced the fading marks on the male’s skin. I remembered vividly giving each one, there was a myriad of teeth and hand prints along with some flogger stripping marks marring that flesh. I also remembered too clearly how each mark made my male move and fuck those sounds were straight sinful,never would I gag him, no fucking way. I wanted those sounds, hell I feasted and hungered for them. I sit down on the edge of the bed and bent over Butch, I slid the end of my nose along that strong jaw bone and ended at the ear. “I Love you my Nallum.
Butch
-The delicious smells that wafted through the cabin brought a smile to my face but I was enjoying the warmth of the bed too much to crawl out. I half drifted back to sleep until I felt the bed dip with V’s weight. My head rolled with the nose brushing over me and I let out a content sigh. Mumbling through my pillow still wedged under me- Love you, my Hellren.

No comments:

Post a Comment