Monday, June 10, 2013

Repairing the Gap


Vishous
After making it back to the Pit, I dunked into a quick shower and downed a bottle of Goose while patching up the few stab wounds that were already closing up. I hit the bed which was still empty as fuck but my mind was more at ease and had actually slowed down to a pace that was manageable. I stretched out on my back the sheet down around my waist and I looked up at the ceiling. Soon I was drifting into the the blackness, sinking lower and once it had its full claim on me I was gone. Those dreamless days were something that I embraced fully; they were rare that images didn’t clutter my unconscious state. I must have moved little if any, the sheet was where it had been when my diamond eyes closed, hell I even think my arms were in the same relaxed state. I laid there another moment, Butch must have gotten up early and headed out, I didn’t hear any movements or noises in the outer rooms. Rising up I planted my feet on the ground and stretched out long and hard before going any further. I bypassed eating and just grabbed up some fresh clothes and my boots, packing on my daggers and jacket I left the Pit. I threw another message to Butch, a simple be back this time and when I reached the underground garage I walked on by the Escalade, changing my mind on taking it and headed to the outside. I dematted and came to stand on my balcony, the double doors opened swiftly and I walked through only to have them shut behind me. I slipped my jacket off and dropped it in the only chair in the room and with but a thoughts the thick black pillar candles lit up. Already with just those steps I felt my blood pumping through my veins like molten lava and my whole arm pulsated from shoulder to hand with the force of the power surging. The bastard raised his head and that look I saw in his eyes was what I wanted. From the second I locked his ass down each and every movement, reaction and noise would be brought on by me and controlled by me. A cruel grin twisted my face up into a mask that had I looked in any reflection I would not recognize the male looking back. I stepped closer; my shitkickers sounding ominously heavy, no doubt a death kill sound to the one hanging suspended from the chains. I took my time circling the Lesser, even that small motion had him writing in the air, I shook my head at the action, so fucking useless but watching the struggle was just part of the whole game. I wondered briefly if I could make this one last longer than the last, my fangs elongated at the flashback of skinning the fucker. It was pure animalistic, enemies, power for struggle, who would come out on top and who would suffer underneath the others superior strength. It was these traits that had me coming out on top, I might not have the skills to carry on some meaningful convo, show emotions, or reach out to others when I need it. But I did have what is needed when those around me needed a strong arm, a mind without conscience, one that would spill blood of any at the drop of a hat, fuck in under a month I had already burned to ashes two human dead woman without blinking an eye. I stopped in front of the Lesser, my eyes eyes already had the eerily glow setting them off in the candle lit space. “Tonight I will have a little bit of fun; I will make sure you don’t enjoy any of it before I must depart.” His whole body jerked and swayed from the chains as he tried to move away from me, I just cocked my head and pulled my dagger from its spot in my holster and rammed it with preciseness into the gullet of the wiggling bastard. More jerking, shaking, and gurgling choking sounds came forth, and I forced the now black oily coated blade upwards. His eyes flashed painfully before me and something in them had me seeing Butch, no longer a Lesser’s eyes but hazel ones. Ones I had watched go from deep sadness to pure love, from lust to raging hunger. My arm jerked back, pulling the blade free and I stumbled backwards a few steps. No, no, fuck NO, I couldn’t allow Butch to be a part of this. I turned away, blade gripped in my hand and started pacing, I could turn away now, go back and forget this shit.
Butch
-I came back from the kitchen with a cart loaded down with food. Our own fridge had grown somewhat meager in my absence. No doubt due to the doggen throwing spoiled shit out. I gave the cart a good push down the hall and jumped up on the back, sliding socked feet over the ground to stop it at the entrance to the Pit. I was whistling to myself as I came through the door and parked the cart in our small kitchen area.- ~VishousRise and shine, sleeping beauty. I might actually try my hand at cooking here and I may need adult supervision. -Smiling to myself at all the failed attempts before and the near misses with almost burning the whole place down.- ~Oh Vishous~ -Calling out again in a sing-song manner before ducking my head into the room. My smile dropped with my light mood when I saw that he wasn’t in the bed. In fact, now that I tried to find him through our shared blood, he wasn’t even in the mansion.- Fuck! -I had hoped that I was just imagining the rift that had formed between us but I was deluding myself. I found his simple note that he left me and crumpled it between my fist. It was long past time for me to get in his face, that was always the only way I ever pulled shit out that he didn’t want to say. I wasn’t sure what that said about us but I was the only one that could or would do it. I couldn’t tell exactly where he was from this distance but I did know that he was in the city. No doubt off fighting on his own, something he would string me up for if I did. I geared up in my leathers, not entirely sure what to expect but preparing for a fight. My anger and irritation proceeded me as I went to the garage.-Well at least he left the Escalade. -I jumped in the SUV and made tracks out of there. V and I had shared so much blood in the past that it was an easy thing to lock on to the pull deep down inside me and I guided the vehicle accordingly. I slowed down when I got into town and was more than a little discouraged when the draw didn’t lead me directly to the rougher parts. And then I had it… I had to blink a couple of times to make sure that I was seeing things right. The blood had led me directly to the Commodore. I felt a knife wound stabbing straight through my heart and I was struggling to breathe as I tried to park the SUV in V’s ‘spot’. When I turned the engine off, I just sat there for awhile. All I could see was some ‘pet’ up there with what was mine. The pain was crippling and it was a struggle to even get out of the Escalade without dropping to the ground. Somehow, between the SUV and the elevator, my back had went rigid. I swung completely through the grief and pain to land directly on righteous indignation. I rode the elevator all the way up and stepped off. The very air around me was toxic and the lights in the hall flickered. I was tempted to kick the door down but I actually had a key to this place. I was filled with a deadly calm as I turned the doorknob and swung the door open wide. I had been prepared to see some female tied up as I had once been. Of course if I had been paying any attention, I would have noticed the lesser sooner. The whole scene was wrong. This had been where I had given everything to him and it was defiled now. My shoulders were tensed up and I flexed them with an angry growl that punched the clock on the lights in the hallway. I kicked the door closed and pinned V with an intense gaze. I wasn’t prepared to talk but I knew that my thoughts where blaring  I’d become well acquainted with what Vishous couldn’t help but pick up from my head. I strode across the room, stirring up the candles on my way. I walked straight past my hellren and to the lesser that was dangling there. I cupped my hand under his neck to stanch the flow of blood and leaned in to whisper in his ear.- It will be alright. I will take your pain away. You know who I am. You know that I can. No more Omega. No more endless torture. -I removed the gag from his mouth and tilted my head some. My lips hovered just over his and I drew in the breath that would take the very essence of the lesser. He practically jumped down my throat, the whole thing was over in mere seconds and he dissipated into dust. I fell to one knee and swallowed a few times before regaining my composure. I stood back up slowly so as not to show the unsteadiness of my actions. My back was still to Vishous as I pulled off my coat, followed by my weapons and finally my shirt. I turned back around, bare chested and walked right up to V. The look on my face was cold and flat as I grabbed the hand of his that held the dagger and I quickly sliced it across my chest. Black blood flowed freely from the gaping wound and I back up to where the lesser had been hanging only moments before. I lifted my own hands up and did my best to fasten them, more hanging on to the chains than anything.- You defile this place that once meant something to me and you forget that I was once one of them. Perhaps you should retrace these letters now and see if that will curb your lust for inflicting pain. -I spun around to show my back to you.- Do it! See if it’s the same now!
Vishous
So stuck in my own head I didn’t feel the presence coming closer or the sound of the key in the lock, no, I walked, looking down and was drilling and fighting something internally. It wasn’t till the lights around me flickered madly and it seemed the very air crackled that I I was aware there was something up and there coming through the door was the one person I didn’t want there. I stood stock still in place; only thing on my person that moved was my still glowing eyes. I watched every single move Butch made, the very air around the male sparked with a wild varied mix of emotions. I could literally taste them as I breathed in through my mouth and my gaze narrowed down dangerously. I did move when Butch stepped up to the wounded Lesser, turning my body just enough to watch, like some spectator at an event. The words were softly spoken and the gesture made me snort out heatedly, it was easy to tell the Lesser knew who and what stood exactly in front of him and he welcomed that death. Still yet as Butch dropped to one knee I stood there, knife still clutched in my hand and watched as he stood back up, broad back to me, before I knew what the male was going to do the jacket, weapon and shirt came off. My brows still draw down low, my stance tense but on extreme alert, when Butch came to stand in front of me, my lips thinned out and the next move did surprise me. The male took my own hand with my own blade in it and sliced his chest open; my arm fell to my side like it had suddenly been filled with lead. But the growl that worked its thick way up from deep in my gut was savage, my jaws clenched up and I stared a virtual hole through the male as he displayed himself in the spot the lesser had vanished from. I heard the words, listened to them, and processed them then threw them out. Stepping up behind the male, I pulled my leather glove off and I slid my arm around Butch‘s waist, knowing exactly how to do so without touching. I layed my hand just a bare inch over the spot and pushed the energy through my hand to cleanse the male. My eyes didn’t close and I barely breathed throughout it, that part of me wanted to pull him back to me, hold him close until I felt the muscles in his back move as he breathed, but I kept myself in check. When I felt the black draw out I leaned in barely, my nose even with Butch‘s ear and spoke. “Fuck you” Pulling my arm back I stepped away pulled my glove back on and turned  around to go and grab up my jacket from the chair.
Butch
-I stood there with my hands above my head and stared at the reflections in the large windows. I wasn’t sure what would happen next, hell I wasn’t even sure what had possessed me to stand here. I saw Vishous approach me in the glass and I was completely resigned to whatever he was going to do. I didn’t expect his arm to come around me with his glowing hand clearly visible. And yet I didn’t feel him. He stood so close to me and somehow maintained a gap that might as well have been as wide as the Grand Canyon. I went rigidly still and even forgot to breathe as he removed the lesser filth from my body with all of the caring of a doctor performing a surgery. Cold, calculating and sufficient enough to get the job done and that was it. Just one more thing that had once meant so much to me and was now turned to shit. The words in my ear were worse than any knife wound would have been. My head dropped and I fought to control my first two reactions. The first one being to drop to the floor and curl up in the fetal position, and the second to turn around and deck V in face. I wasn’t a female but I was in love. I lifted my head and extracted my hands from the chains. I wasn’t going to sit still and let this rift between us open any wider, not after I had struggled so hard to put myself back together to be with him. I staggered a bit in my haste to make it to Vishous before he dematerialized right in front of me. I stepped directly in to his personal space, right in front of him, my eyes searching for the answer to all this mess. I practically fell into him, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other around his neck. My head dropped to the crook of V’s neck.- I’m not letting go of you. -I sucked in a deep breath and refused to acknowledge the wetness on my face.- Please tell me how this helps you. How it makes everything right in your head. You tell me you need this and I will have a lesser up here every night for you.
Vishous
One arm was suspended in the arm of my jacket when I felt Butch come up and lock onto me. I was still prepared to pull the fucker on but when I felt that dampness against my neck, my cold dislocated exterior cracked. My arm dropped down and so did the jacket, landing on the floor with a thud from the other weapons hidden within inside it. My hands hung at my sides and my head dropped a degree, How to explain what I was just working through in my own head and did I want to or more to the point could I. “You wasn’t supposed to find out” I shook my head and dislodged myself from the hold, I couldn’t think, not like this. Dragging my hand through my hair I looked at the black drying blood on the blade that I had dropped to the ground moments  ago. It was mixed with the prisoner I had locked down and now my own males blood. My eyes locked onto it and my back to Butch, I gave up and in. I couldn’t keep the venom from dripping from each word as I pulled them out. “You left, you fucking left. I hell we have fought for months to stay with together, I dragged my half dead ass from the very hell that created me and still I stayed with you. But you, no you said I was tearing you a part, you couldn’t heal with me near.” Pulling my gaze from the bloody blade I turned the fuming lighted eyes on Butch .”You were my one anchor, only fucking thing that was good and made me feel I was worth at least something. That always insistent need to do what I did here was gone, then in a blink you chose to  walk out, even if for a small amount, you chose it. I had no control over that choice. Left behind there fucking ripped apart because of you, a male that claims to love and want me.” I turned fully around and came face to face with Butch.”Tell me Butch, what the fuck did you think the outcome of your decisions would be? Did you think I was going to sit around like some bitch and cry for my male, that when ‘YOU’ chose to come back that I would be so motherfucking grateful that the hell my head went through would just vanish? What or who’s to say you won’t leave again when shit falls in around you, and it fucking will, it’s our life and has proven true so far. Tell me Butch, what happens then?
Butch
-My arms fell to my sides when you pulled away and I stood in silence and listened to every word of it. This right here was exactly what I had expected when I returned. This was the irreparable void that would always be there now. I knew it would happen as if I had my own crystal ball to foretell it. And I knew that I had no right to pray for a different outcome. My mind struggled with where to begin so I just jumped into the fray.- We all make mistakes that we are not proud of. I stand by my decision to strike out on my own to repair my mind. I needed the added incentive to fuel the fire under my ass. Every moment that I was out there alone made me strive that much harder to correct what was wrong so that I could return to you as the same person that you carved your name into. -I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to sit or stand, and I settled on pacing.- The true mistake that I regret is that I said that WE were tearing each other apart. -I stopped and looked at you.-When in truth it was me that was tearing you apart. Every time that I slipped backward and my mind became frayed it ripped a little from you. I heard the pain, the frustration on your voice when you talked to Wrath. You didn’t know what to do with me and it was eating you alive. In that moment I made up my mind that I would not be the burden on you that my mother is on our family. I needed to fix it and I needed the crucible of being away from you to drive me to it. My heart never once left you. I made a point of staying somewhere near you. And I kept in touch so that you knew that I wasn’t trully gone. -I reached down and grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head.- It is somewhat of a problem that we have, Vishous. We can’t stand on our own two feet anymore. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. But if I get up earlier than you it’s because the nightmares caught me and I didn’t want to wake you. I don’t expect to come back from the kitchen with food to find you here torturing a lesser that has already been through a darker hell than you can imagine. I don’t like the fuckers but I do pity them. It’s me your really mad at. -I picked up the rest of my stuff and stood back up to look at you.- I can’t make all this right because I know that I don’t control you or your mind. I can only pray that someday you will forgive me and stop pushing me away. -I swallowed the lump in my throat and just stood there. I felt raw, torn open. This was all my fault.- No matter where I am Vishous, I will always love you and I will always be yours.
Vishous
I stayed where I was and watched as you pulled your stuff back on; the words flowed through my mind easier now than they would have say an hour ago. My arms crossed over my chest and I reflected momentarily back on the convo I had with Wrath, and I just shook my head. When I spoke after you were done and standing there, my tone lost the venom that had laced it, in place was more of a tired pained feeling. “You weren’t tearing me apart, I told you that, that night, what it was doing was killing me to know that I couldn’t do jack shit to help you.” My arms dropped won like tow heavy weights at my side and I picked up the pacing where you left off at. “Fuck, everyone has come from some damn nightmare, Vamps, Lessers and even humans. The issue is everyone including myself is so damn caught up in their own hell no one tries to see what others are living through in front of them. The problem being is everyone believes theirs to be worse than the next person when in fact there is no fucking judge and jury to set claim to that. I keep my hell to myself, which is why this place here existed, I didn’t leak it out on my Brothers, my hell is just that MINE and no one else’s to witness.” I stopped mid step and turned around to face Butch. “Then you came, and I dropped all the walls around me to claim you, in that first moment I knew I would gladly suffer my nightmares and anyone else as long as you stayed a part of me.” My head dropped as if the muscles supporting my neck had given up their job and my voice did the same. “When you left I lived a whole new nightmare that put my past to shame, a life without you in it, nights without you by me, and days without waking up to you. You are right when you say that now I can no longer stand on my own without you, and that realization took me to my knees, it’s had me here doing what I was doing. Trying in my own fucked up twisted mind to gain some kind of my own control.” As if by will of force I raised my head up.“I just fucking can’t do this living thing without you, it’s a straight and simple fact and clearer than the letters on my own back, I am truly marked and owned by another being. To say I love you is too easy, to know it and feel it makes me weak and strong at the same time and that complexity fucks my mind up.
Butch
-I smiled to myself sadly and shook my head as I recalled my talk with Zsadist.- It is so very true that we all live our own nightmares. I can’t drag you through yours any more than you can drag me through mine. All I can do be here when you come through the other side. And yeah, I know that sounds stupid on the coat tails of what I did but I never really left you, Vishous. I would never really leave you. -I stepped in close to you and held your head between my hands.- I am infinitely sorry that I planted this seed in your heart and I would do anything to pull it from its roots. It kills me that I came through my on hell only to throw you into yours. There has to be a middle ground. Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it. Anything. -I leaned in to press my forehead to yours.- You aren’t the only one that is completely owned in this relationship. It wouldn’t work if that were the case. It’s not a weakness but it is a complete lack of control. I never more proud that the moment that you carved the letters into me. -I closed my eyes and tried not to equate that moment with this place that had once been almost magical to me.-
Vishous
My hands came up to grips your wrist as you placed your fingers on either side of my head and I just lowered my forehead down the short distance to meet your own. “There is nothing you haft to do Butch, I would never ask you to prove yourself or your commitment to me.” My hands slid off your arms and moved to lie on your hips. “I will work through the demons in my head, and no not the way that I was, I promise you that.” Moving my hands around your waist I slipped them both under your shirt and up the smooth flesh stretching out over taunt hard muscles of your back until I reached those carved letters.They spanned from one shoulder blade to the other and with slow almost gentle precision I traced each letter with the tip of one finger while my other hand lay flat and pulls you closer. My head still pressed to yours, I let my mind open up for a split second and draw forth the images that were flooding your brain. My eyes closed down tightly and I felt a true pang of regret for what I had done here. Not for the reason of killing Lessers but solely for what I had now taken away from the last time we had been here. Licking my suddenly dry lips I had to work my jaw muscles a few times before actual words could form.“I change my mind; there is something you can do.” Swallowing long and hard before I continued. “I want you to take me here, now, anyway you want. Help me change this back to just us.
Butch
-My whole body melted into yours as your hands moved over my back. I could have just stayed there like that forever and right now it was what I needed to assure myself that I hadn’t lost you. My head came up with a questioning look when you said that there was something I could do to fix this mess but when you said what it was, I almost flat out denied it right on its face. My mouth hung open with the reply on my lips until I looked into your eyes. This place should be just ours and it hurt us both that it wasn’t now. I nodded and glanced around the room. It didn’t take long for me to know what I would do and it had nothing to do with the room in fact it was completely at odds with it.- Tell me that you have a shower here. This smell is… off putting… 
Vishous
The clear doubt in your eyes was evident and I was ready to say fuck it and scrap it and get the fuck out of dodge. I was already spinning through plans of unloading the place when your words stopped any and all thoughts that I had in play. Nodding I slipped one hand out from under your shirt and pointed off to the right, where a small dark hall set and only two closed doors. “Of course there’s one,” Again licking my lips I pulled my other hand out and grabbed your hand, my fingers finding those familiar grooves between your own fingers and almost pulling you along with me. “It’s large enough for almost any activity, a shower and separate bath.” I knew I was starting to ramble so I just shoved the door open to the spacious bath, dim lights flickered on and I stepped inside but didn’t let go of the hand I had a hold of.
Butch
-I laughed when you practically dragged me down the hall. I couldn’t tell if you were excited or nervous or what the fuck because it wasn’t often that you rambled on, specially not about the superior qualities of a particular bathroom. Though I did have to admit it was quite impressive. I looked down the length of my arm to the hand that held on to.- This is a two man job I’m thinking. -I stepped in front of you and gripped the front of your leathers.- These will be the first to go. -I deftly opened the pants with the knowing familiarity of someone who has done it often and not just their own pair. I  dug my fingers in under the leather and glided them around your waist, slowing pushing the pants down your hips.-
Vishous
As soon as the leather waist pushed past my hips I bent down and made quick work of getting my boots off and yanking my leathers the rest of the way along with socks. “Anything, just as long as you are stripped down and against me. Fuck.” I reached down and practically tore the hem of my shirt as I yanked it over my head.  As soon as I was bare ass naked my hands attacked first your shirt, I did rip the neck hole as I tore it over your head. My tongue came out and ran over my lips, this time it had nothing to do with being dry and all to do with the skin my eyes was feasting on. My fingers slid from those thick shoulders, down that hard chest and dug into the waist of your leathers. My mouth worked over time and I gave in and leaned forward to lick a straight line up the side of your neck, the whole time my fingers working the front of your pants open.
Butch
-I almost stumbled back as I watched with no small hint of amusement as you quickly finished the job of removing your clothing. My mindset was on somewhat of a slower track but it did give me a gorgeous view in no time flat. I was so busy admiring the show that I was taken back when I suddenly found my own shirt gone. The need in you was as clear as if it had been written in stone. It was a kind of high to know that this hunger was for me. My eyes drifted closed and my head tilted to the side as you ran your tongue up the length of my neck. A slow moan slipped out and I dropped my hands to help you remove my pants. I shimmied out of them once they were past my hips. I took a step back and brushed my fingers down the middle of your chest before bending down to take my boots off.- Warm it up for me, baby. I’ll be right behind you.
Vishous
Reluctantly I lifted my head when you stepped back to finish the job of removing them irritating as fuck leathers. I backed up far enough that the cool marble counter hit my waist and I let it support me as I wrapped my fingers around my already uncontrolled leaking thick cock. My eyes still glowed, only difference now it was from pure unadulterated hunger for the male in front of me, always only Butch. Those words sparking like wild fires in my head, ‘behind me’, fuck the images were enough to drive me closer to the edge. My gloved hand went beside me to grip an iron hold on the counter while I started up a slow long stroke. Gliding my fingers to just the underside of my swollen head and increasing the pressure of my hold as I glided down over the pulsating vein to my base. My bare feet spread apart some and I didn’t try to keep in check the hoarse groans and grunts that rolled out.
Butch
-My head came up from taking my shitkickers off to see the most delicious sight ever, my male spread out before me with his hand wrapped around his thick and swollen length.- Not what I meant by warming it up, love. -The grin that spread across my face was so fucking welcome after the pain that we had walked through. I wanted nothing more than to plant my knees on the ground right in front of him and take that prize into my mouth. I licked my lips and drew in a deep breath that reminded me why we were in this room in the first place. I wrinkled my nose and stood up slowly, taking in the full view in all its glory. My hand reached in to the shower and I cranked the hot water on before stepping up between your legs. I reached down to your hand on your cock and gently pulled it away.- Slow down, nallum. -I didn’t let go of your hand and instead dragged it behind me. My body pressed seamlessly against yours. I hooked my other arm around your back and stood there with my lips brushing lightly over yours. I stepped back, in to the shower, with you wrapped tightly to me.-
Vishous
Grinning cockily, I kept the slow long strokes up. “It’s exactly where my head went to My Hellren.” My eyes dropped from those deep green eyes to finally slide over every inch of the hard body in front of me. Those shoulders I enjoyed piercing my  fangs into and that chest that I always took my time licking and biting over and my eyes about glazed over when they dipped to those sharp hip bones. Right there is and would always be the perfect spot to dig my fingers into. I watched like a predator stalking his prey as Butch moved over to turn the shower on, I couldn’t help but swallow as every muscle played out under that smooth skin. I thought for a split second about keeping the iron hold on my cock when you hand dropped down to mine. But no way was I gonna blow a load that way when I had what I hungered for in front of me. My arm wrapped around your waist and I held onto you like no other ever would. My legs moved at the urging of your arm holding me and the thought that no way was I letting go of the skin to skin action just yet. I cocked my head some and ran my tongue over your lips as I stepped in the shower with you. If the water was on I couldn’t tell, only heat I could feel was what I was holding in my arm. Bringing my other hand up, I pressed my fingers to the back of your head as I sucked that bottom lip of yours in my mouth and moaned just from that intimate touch.
Butch
-Normally I would let myself be carried away in a mad rush to devour every inch of male, to let the fire of passion take me away. But this was not my goal tonight. Tonight I pushed for the slow burn that was full of emotion. The one thing that I could give to my Hellren that he would never find anywhere else. Something that no one else would ever give him. My hands played up and down his back, touching and stroking every bit of skin that I could touch. I easily gave up my lips to that beautiful mouth and my tongue darted out to taste what I could of the one that I loved more than life itself. I twisted under the warm spray to rinse the hated smell down the drain. I wanted to only smell our combined bonding scents, this was no place for the black evil of the lesser. But I also didn’t want to stay in this shower all night. This would not be a quickie in the shower. When the filth was finally washed clean, I reached a hand back to turn off the water. I did not want to let go just yet but I made myself do it anyway. Planting another much softer kiss on those tender lips before turning and stepping out of the shower. I only made a cursory pass at drying off with the towel and held it out for Vishous, my eyes drinking up the sight of my male’s body slick and wet.-
Vishous
My lids dropped closed and I was a goner underneath those hands that roamed my body as if it was his own body, Butch knew every part of me, inside and out. My back arched inwards and I closed even the millimeter of space between us. I wasn’t surprised when I drew that now somewhat swollen bottom lip between my teeth, to find my canines fully lengthened and doing most of the dragging on the tender skin. My own hands searching, exploring areas that I could envision even in the darkened night. I kneaded and rubbed up that strong back and moved down again to grip that tight firm ass, pressing our groins together as I grinded my begging cock along your length. I still didn’t realize I have even gotten wet when we stepped out, only reason why I knew it was so was because of the water droplets sliding in a variety of patterns down Butch‘s freshly washed skin. The male was already too far away for my liking, tonight I had that need to be close, entwined and one, and too much shit had drilled my brain lately. I knew only one could take that away just like my hand washed away the Lesser poison from my male. I took the towel and did a quick dry over my damp hair and dropped it to the ground, still not one second did I take my ever glowing diamond eyes off Butch.”Fuck, I love you.” My arm outstretched I laid my hand over the spot that I had cleansed earlier. “Can you forgive me for screwing that up earlier?
Butch
-I reached up to cup the side of your neck, gently rubbing the lobe of your ear between my fingers- There is nothing to forgive. I came up that elevator expecting to see you with a female and commenced to push all of your buttons from then on out. -I closed the distance between us again and hooked my hand all the way around your neck.- Listen, I want to put this all behind us. We step out of this bathroom, we move on from it all. -I pulled the door open with one and and tilted my head to wait for you.- Agreed?
Vishous
I shook my head but not too hard because I liked exactly where Butch was at the moment on my ear.”Baby there is not another being alive that even makes my dick twitch let alone you ever finding me here or any fucking where with a female or male.” Laying my hand on Butch hip, my finger tips brushing over the still damn skin. I looked at the door and back to you.”Yeah, I’m on board with that shit completely.” Letting go of Butch’s hip, I moved my hand up to lay on yours that was gripping the back of my neck. “I’m all yours Nallum, even when you piss me the fuck off, irritate me, infuriate me, still yours. My anger won’t change that.
Butch
-I walked back into the large room with you held tightly to me. I stopped when I looked at the wide array of stuff that I had to chose from and turned to you.- Some other time, I do want to tie you up and have my dirty way with you. But that is not what either of us need right now. Perhaps a raincheck… -I flashed a sideways grin and walked toward the bed, motioning to you with a hand.- Lay back and relax a few, love.
Vishous
I glanced in the direction Butch did, My wall of tools displayed openly, most of them anyways. I turned my head back to you and nodded in agreement.”We will see how that goes, some things are hard to break but fuck I want to try that with you at some point.” The corner of my lips turned up in a smirk.”You keep teasing me by walking away.” I followed and went to the bed, the black sheets felt soft and cool against my skin as I laid down and looked up at Butch “Have I told you how much it heats me up when you call me that, and I mean my heart not my dick” I stretched out long and hard, feeling better than I had in a long damn time.
Butch
-I smiled as I watched you stretch out your long body on the bed- You did mention it a few times, though you never made the distinction before. -I moved around the room, gathering up the candles that were already lit and moving them closer to the bed. I laid them down in a random pattern that circled the bed and I didn’t stop until I had all of them gathered up. When I glanced around the room once again all I could see without straining my eyes was the bed, with you on it. I paused to cement the image firmly in my mind. I wished that I had a camera to capture the elegance and beauty of it.- Perfection. -I slid up the bed and kissed a path up the entire length of your body. When I finally reached your lips my arm encircled you and I pulled the smooth, silk sheets over us.-

No comments:

Post a Comment