Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Step One of Many (Part One)


Vishous
I sit there on that couch with my arms spread out from the back of the couch and arm watching every move you made. Hell fuck and shit it took a damn good amount of control not to wrap my arms around you when you decided to sink even deeper in my lap. I felt your thickness rubbing along my stomach, which alone was enough to have me clamping my jaws down shut together. There were sharp orders on the edge of my tongue ready to be barked out but I kept them for the moment locked away. Right now was a time to let the silence do my talking and your actions said as much especially when I heard the sharp cry rip from your lips as I smacked your ass. It didn’t take anything for me to see that same image I had the other day with you laid over my legs and that firm ass burning bright red. I suppressed a growl though when you took the liberty to smear your delicious cream over my lips. I even waited till you stood up and walked off before I let my tongue slide out and lick up the tasty liquid. My eyes even did a single roll back into my head at the taste now rolling over my tongue. FUCK, this was going to actually take a lot of regulating myself on my end. I heard the footsteps, I knew where he was at all times and picturing him in our room and what he was doing had my cock begging to be touched but I refrained and instead lit up a hand rolled. My head rested back some on the couch while I drew in a lungful of the rich tobacco. It nowhere compared to the taste of my male but it helped in keeping me in place on this fucking couch while Butch did as I said. With each intake I made them draw in slower and release just as slowly until I felt I had given him a good amount of time. Stubbing the butt out in the ashtray on the table I stood up and walked into the same room my Cop had and retrieved a few things extra because…well I just fucking wanted to. With the items in my hands I went out to the bedroom and fuck me running backwards up a hill the sight before me had me salivating at the mouth and throbbing in my leathers. My diamond eyes lowered almost to half slits and I inhaled the heady smell of my male’s arousal, it filled the room as thick as any smoke consumed room. My bare feet sounded heavy to my own ears when I walked further in, hell I wanted to run in and tackle the male but I refrained and stood at the end instead. I took it all in without saying a word at first, the cuffs locked around your wrist and hooked to the headboard, your long strong legs spread out wide on the bed, and the plug sitting snuggly inside that ass. Finally I drew my gaze up your long torso till I reached your face. “Very good job, you please me much baby. Now plant your feet on the bed and keep your knees spread wide apart for me.” Stepping around to the side of the bed till I was at your side, I ran my hand over your bare chest and let my fingers trail over the hard planes of your chest in almost a feather light touch. “The images in my head, the thoughts of what I want to do to you and what I want to have you do to me, won’t die away. Tonight we will play, then tomorrow we will set down on another path.” The tips of my fingers glided over your taunt nipples and I pinched it lightly between my thumb and forefinger. I twisted some one way then another but not once did I let go, fuck no, I pulled at the tiny nub, twisting it more until even my wrist wouldn’t turn any further, only then did I let it snap back into place. My diamond eyes lit up as I looked down at the reddening already appearing on your flesh and I grabbed up one of the items I brought in with me and positioned the nipple clamp down on the tender skin. With the other clamp in my gloved hand I used my other hand to pull and twist almost cruelly on your other nipple. I lavished and played with it just as much…maybe a little more because just it felt so damn good and after seeing the other nipple clamped it had me wanting to go further and do more. The skin easily turned each way I twisted it and pulled as far as I wanted to until I placed it also in the same silver metal clamp. I stood there admiring my work all the while I could still taste your pre cum on my tongue from where I licked it off my lips. 
Butch
-My head rolled to the side to watch you as you entered the room. I couldn’t take my eyes off of you and I tracked your every movement. I knew that you were every bit as aroused as I was, I could see the thick print of your cock through the leathers that clung to your body like a glove. I licked my lips more than a few times at the thought of having your length in my mouth, devouring every inch that you could give me and hearing the sounds of pleasure that would come from you. I forced my gaze away from the sway of your hips as you moved and what I knew was hidden under your clothing. When I looked up at you I saw that you were examining me with just as much hunger and a shiver raced down my spine. It reminded me of what it must feel like to be eaten alive by nothing more than a look. And it left me wanting more, with you, always more. My ass dug into the mattress just to feel the pressure of the plug pushing against me. If my hands weren’t restrained I knew for a fact I would be stroking my aching erection right now. Then you started talking and it rolled through me in a way that I hadn’t anticipated.-Fuuuck… -Just hearing you say that I’d pleased you had my eyes rolling into the back of my head with a heated groan. And yes, my legs shifted to do exactly what you’d asked. They opened as wide as they could possibly go with my heels digging into the bed. I’d never felt that particular urge but with you it rang through me like a bell. Anyone else and I would have straight up told them to fuck off. I felt your fingers on my skin and my entire body lifted to meet the touch. I was pretty sure that there was even a goofy grin on my face. I murmured something that wasn’t words at all, more like an acknowledgement that I saw plenty of those type of images in my head as well. I sucked that breath right the fuck back in as soon as you grabbed my nipple. My eyes came open in a snap to watch you as you twisted and turned on the hardened skin. My cock jerked and moved with each motion and I was quickly panting for air. I could see the shine in your eyes when you finally let go and I before I knew it, I felt the cold touch of the clamp on skin that was already red and sensitive. My back arched off of the bed and I let out a string of curses through gritted teeth. Just when I’d finally settled into the feel of the warm burn, you went to work on my other nipple. At least this time I knew what to expect but that didn’t keep my breathing from coming out in ragged gulps, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I watched you with heavily lidded eyes as you looked down on me. There weren’t any words, none were needed. The sensation settled into a small but constant lick of pain that burned through me pleasantly but it was the look on your face that had me smiling lazily.-
Vishous
I picked up another little nice object that I took from the room on my way into our bedroom. Looking at it then down to your visibly leaking hard cock I licked my lips still remembering the pad of your finger rubbing over them not but minutes ago. Once again I let my bare fingers glide around your now clamped nipples, circling them and brushing over the metal. Many might not understand but the sight of those small nubs being pinched in the device was enough to have my blood rushing through my veins at a breakneck speed. “So fucking sexy you are. If I could I would keep you in this room at my mercy for all damn times. Feed you by my hand wash you myself and tend to your every need.” My fingers tweaked the clamps a little harder on your flesh before slipping down to brush over your jerking cock. I didn’t take a hold of it like I wanted to; no I traced the thickness from the base all the way up the straining vein on the side to your silken head then back down. Only then did I grip it in my palm and give it a few nice hard strokes. I paid attention to every small movement, the way you’re jerked in my hold, how the vein stuck out more the harder I stroked and every drop that dripped from your head. Finally I tore my eyes from my desire and brought them up to your face. “I know you trust me, but it is not the extent that I want it and in time you will understand what I mean. When you fully do get it all, then you will open up and give over to me fully and in doing so you will lay it all out that is hidden buried within there for yourself and for me. You’ll want to, need to and have to until you do.” I brought the black leather cock ring up and letting my grip go on your dick I unhooked it from its hold. I lifted your sac up and tested the weight in my hand, rolling them easily through my fingers and giving them a nice good squeeze. After I had my few minutes of play time I slipped each heavy nut through the leather rings, of course one at a time and them snapped the leather strap around the base of your cock, locking it into place on the last one. Pulling my hands away I looked down at your dick fixed in the contraption and watched as the skin started to slowly turn a redder color from the pressure the leather was applying to the member. Moving around to the end of the bed I stepped up close up that my legs were pressed against the mattress. Touch was important to me, with you anyways so I again I slid my hands down the onside of your spread thighs, ending at that sexy as fuck crease and massaging the area a little. My fingers pressed and rubbed down under your strained nuts moving lower to press all around the end of the plug that was perfectly situated inside your ass. Fuck my cock was doing a dance in my leathers with each touch I applied to you and I had to work to control my own breathing. I drew my sight from the feast in front of me back up to your face and my voice almost sounded harsh to even my own ears. “By the time I am done with you, I plan on you having difficulties with shutting your legs and sitting and yet you will still beg me for more.” 
Butch
-I was almost scared of whatever else you had in store for me when I saw you reaching for something else. But scared wasn’t really the right word for what I was feeling, it was more like a nervous anticipation. There were so many things kept away in that room that I’d never seen you use and I knew that somewhere down the road you would eventually work your way through every single instrument and I would become intimately familiar with all of them. It might not have been my brand of fun before I met you but for you I would try anything. I could see in your eyes that you needed this, you needed to work your magic and you had never had the opportunity to do it with someone that you loved. I idly wondered if that made it harder to lock away or harder to ask it of me. I was more determined than ever to give you everything that you wanted and right now that seemed be laying here completely at your mercy. My eyes dropped closed and my chest rolled with the barest touch of your fingers to my now acutely sensitive nipples. I moaned more than any female I’d ever heard and didn’t even feel bad about it. At your words I pictured a life spent tied to a bed exactly like this with you taking care of me. It was an interesting thought but not a life that I could actually live. My mouth drew in a sharp line and one eye popped open to watch you. The sad part of it wasn’t that I was against spending a lifetime in bed with you, it was the thought of not being able return any affection that had my head spinning. Just like you needed this, I needed that. I wondered if it had been selfish of me to not ask for this from you this whole time. My face softened once more as I looked up at you and just like that all thoughts flew into the trash bin as you turned your attention to my cock. I didn’t look down at what you were doing I just let the sensations roll through me. It would be so easy to cum right here and now and I actually whimpered as I held it back. And God, you were talking again. My shame hit me like a slap in the face. ‘It is not the extent that I want it.’ All of the times that I’d let you crawl through my mind and still yet I hadn’t given you all of my trust. My head turned to hide in the pillow. I didn’t want to think about that and I was glad that I didn’t have to for long because it hurt in a way that had nothing to do with the physical. I swallowed a heavy lump and quickly found myself squirming once more to your touch. I finally did lift my head because I had to see what you were doing.- Shiiiiit… -My fingers closed down around the chains of the binds that held me and I pulled on the headboard as you closed the cock ring down. The tendons in my neck strained as I drew in a sharp breath. I let out a few more choice words before I settled back down. Every single touch from you had me jumping, twitching and tingling. I bit back a plea for you to fuck me senseless. My feet dug even further into the mattress and I rubbed myself against your fingers on me. All it did was cause my cock to strain that much harder. I didn’t doubt for one instant that what you said was the truth. I would probably beg for more.-

No comments:

Post a Comment