Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Return to the Mansion (Part 1)


Butch
-I glanced up when Z opened the door again to deposit V’s blades on the floor.-Thanks. I’m sure he would have missed those. -I ran my fingers through V’s hair and just held him as tightly as I dared without making his wounds worse. I watched Z run back toward the building and stared blankly as the building exploded. I didn’t so much as flinch as the thing went up in flames. I couldn’t bring myself to give a good goddamn for the men I had killed to get Vishous out of there. When Z got back in the car and we were moving I let my eyes drift closed again.- Try not to get into an accident or we are totally going through your windshield and then I’m going to come back and kick your ass. 
Zsadist
[Chuckling deeply as I steal a glance at Butch] yeah…i’m going to try to not cause hell..[Grunts] My back is killing me...[My eyes then went to V watching you hold him tight like that made words just spew from my mouth] You know butch..[Making a quick right onto the highway] I don’t think I ever told you this..but you are good for V..you guys are hell good for each other…here I was all bent out of shape when wrath decided to not kill your ass when we first met [Snorting with a slight chuckle] Now I can’t even picture the brotherhood…without you..[My black eyes seem to soften just as bit as my gaze slipped from the road once more to fall on those hazel eyes..Quickly I shake my head and the thoughts as I turn my attention back to the road] anyway..yeah..your..a good guy brother mine..and..you and V..are solid together..[Finally I reached the mansion. Letting out a soft breath of relief. Punching in the code for the gate and I head towards the garage]
Butch
What a coincidence  I wanted to kill you when we first met too. That or haul you all in for being a buncha drug lords. My chances didn’t look so good back then though. -I coughed out a laugh and looked over V’s head at Z- You aren’t so bad yourself, Zsadist. I’m sure you will find someone that you can carry out of hell somewhere down the road. And they will make you worry and fret just as much as V and I do to each other. It’s loads of fun and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Tell you the truth I’m not sure how he made it this long without me. I’ll chalk it up to some solid Brothers and thank ya for keeping his ass alive long enough to find mine. -I saw the mansion looming in front of us and I relaxed a little until I thought about how much fun it was going to be to get out of this position.- You might have to take the jaws of life to your car to get us outta here. Sorry but ‘ems the breaks. -shrugging sarcastically-
Zsadist
[Chuckles a bit] Mm your asses might need a stretcher…I should find Piper ..[I murmur as I park the car before getting out. Door still open as I say] And like I said before..you guys are more important than the car..[Distorted lip twitches as I shut the door before making my way over to you guys. Opening the door] hm..want me to get Doc P?
Butch
I think you are going to need the good doctor, all the brothers, three horses and a priest to do some quality praying over this venture. -I grunted and shifted to the side some but I’d really used up the bulk of my energy in getting V to this point.- And let’s not forget the alcohol cause I’m gonna want a lot. -I got my hand up and tried to do some serious pulling but I wasn’t accomplishing much.- Maybe just have Piper come here and do here thing. I’m pretty comfy where I am actually.
Zsadist
[Smirks] Yeah comfy in my car eh? [Snorts before I roll my shoulders, hissing slightly from the pain. I shuffle out of the garage and makes my way down the tunnel. A strangled cry falls from my lips] Doc P?! [Calls out for Piper as I make my way to the PT suite] Fuck..[Rubs my skull trim] 
Piper
-There are those rare moments of peaceful silence that I enjoy, but this wasn’t one of them. I hadn’t seen hide nor hair of any brother. Of course I rarely did but they always seemed to be lurking around somewhere, but yet I found nothing. The gym was empty, the kitchen fridge was still full and that gut wrenching feeling was in full force. I was already on my way towards the PT when I heard the bullhorn that was Z’s voice echo through the corridor. My heart sank, every time I heard the urgency in any of their voice like I did in his it never ended well. I tugged up my hair into a loose bun,opening my mouth to holler back at Z before lifting my head and taking one look over his form, eyes widening as my breath caught- Fucking hell in a handbasket Z.
Zsadist
Yeah don’t worry about me right now..we need a stretcher..Piper. Butch and V are in the car..and ain’t doing so good…true? So yeah [Grunting I brush past you]Come on lets get it..[Knowing your can see the bloody wound on my back now as I’m turned away from you]
Piper
I..-Groaning softly when I notice Z’s pained grunt- Once we get those two out of the car.. -pausing- Please tell me they are in the something bigger than your car Z? -Pushing one of of the stretchers your way, eyes dropping to the foot prints of blood Z left behind- How bad are they? -Lifting my bag onto my own and pushing back through the double doors towards the garage. Keeping my eyes on Z incase he drops half way. That happens and I’m screwed-
Zsadist
Butch ain’t that bad…V on the other hand…lot a blood loss doc [Shrugs with a nod] The SUV is still at the police station so ah yeah..they are in my car [Moves out into the garage heading my way over to the Porsche as I let out a slow breath]how we doing this?
Piper
Police station, Z -Arching a brow and opening the door with a grumble eyes narrowing on both of the current occupants of the back seat- So who got arreste..-trailing off as I grimace both Butch and V were a fucking mess and it took everything not to whimper and pull a girlish freak out. Instead glancing back to Z-How did they even get in?! We have to get V out with little movement Z …Think you can handle that? -Sighs softly- Think you have a umph left in you?I -eyes moving to Butch- I need some smart ass remark right about now yeah?
Butch
-looking up at Z and Piper with a wide grin like I didn’t do a damn thing wrong-Actually the Escalade is at the church praying for the sins of its owners like a proper christian. -grunting and shifting again- Okay you bring that stretcher on over here and I’ll see what kinda bench pressing skillz I got. Otherwise, like I said we are going to be pulling out the jaws of life. 
Piper
-Chuckling softly and nodding- Well thank fuck for that. Scribe knows it needed to confess a few sins. -Cracking a small smile and moving the stretcher as close to the door as possible- You wanna help Butch with V, Z and I’ll ya know shimmy in the other side and lift his feet -Really it was just an excuse to get close enough to look at B’s wounds without all the annoying “I’m fines”-
Zsadist
[Nods looking over at Butch] As long as it’s ok with the cop [Moving over towards the stretcher reaching out for vishous. I could feel the pain start to throb in my back. Scribe did it hurt like a mother fucker]
Butch
Hey so long as it gets my ass outta this sardine can, it’s all good with me. -I rolled Vishous over toward the door and tried to lift him up. I found that so long as I wasn’t using my legs, I could get somewhere with it but not far. I hoped that someone would actually take the reins somewhere in here and get further with this effort than I was. I sat up, cradling V’s head and summoned every last bit of strength that I had to lift the large male from my lap.- Down was so much easier… 
Zsadist
[I watched as Butch struggled with getting up. Quickly I move to his aid taking some of V’s weight and with a grunt I pull him back onto the stretcher, setting him down as carefully as I could. After V was down I reached for Butch] just lean on me true? We gotta move to the PT suite..
Butch
-My entire body went instantly cold after the weight of V was lifted from it and my face took on a pained expression that I tried to hide by rubbing my hand over the bullet still lodged in my leg. I took Z’s hand and climbed out of the car with some effort.- This here is why I like the Escalade. Gonna have to get that baby back before V wakes up. No more feeling like I’m climbing out of a hobbit hole. -I took a moment to catch my breath, leaning against the car. Looking down at V’s body laid out on the stretcher like so many bodies I’d seen as a homicide detective was not doing me any favors. I twined my fingers around the hand that normally burned brighter than the sun and looked over at Z.- I think at this point it’s pretty much come down to everyone leaning on each other, brother. Don’t think I didn’t notice the more than normal amount of grunting and sweating going on over here. -I hooked my other arm around Z’s shoulder and hobbled forward, determined to see V to the PT room and then maybe passing out.-
Piper
-Watching Butch shift V with the help of Z was almost too much to watch, I had to close my eyes to keep myself in check before moving behind the end of V’s stretcher. Least this way I could keep an eye on all three of them, and fuck me if Z or Butch dropped. Grunting I gave the stretcher a good push to start mumbling under my breath- You need to lay off the sweets and maybe /once/ for the love of Scribe could you guys not come home bearing gifts instead of blood? -I heard a grunt from both and dropped my eyes to Butch’s hand still grasping V’s, to say I wanted to run back to the PT was an understatement but I also knew there was no way in hell that hand would be realeased anytime soon- I’m layin’ the law now. None of your are leaving till I say so. Understood?
Zsadist
[Looking over at Doc P as I shuffle down the hall. Fuck..no..I could handle this shit by myself I wanted nothing more than to go up to my room. Strip and take a hot shower before patching up the wound. With a shake to my head I try to come up with a good way of getting my ass out of here..I could feel the angry boiling up inside of me knowing if anyone tried to argue I would explode]
Vishous
I felt movement or at least I think I did, my arms and legs were still hating on me but I know I felt something and before I could second guess it every nerve fired to alertness. It was as if someone had hooked battery cables up to my body and turned the fucker on high and then shoved it even higher. The muscles in my limbs pulsated painfully and I groaned out, or in my head I did, fuck I wasn’t even sure where I was at the moment. My eyes felt too heavy to lift up and when I did manage a crack in them a light flooded through and I was sure as bad as it hurt my pupils that it must be the sunlight coming to finish me off. But then I somehow felt a presence near me and my flesh broke out in a cold sweat I could even feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I forced my lids to open and when they did my diamond eyes landing on that presence in front of me, I understood too well the warning of foreboding my body had taken on even before I saw the Bloodletter. It was as if time had stood still, he was just as he had been all those centuries ago. Every angle of his face harsh and his eyes held an evil in them that the Omega would be jealous of. But when he spoke I swore to fuck in my head at myself when my gut tightened up. ‘I see you are still a worthless warrior, knew you wouldn’t be any good to even protect your own shit let alone a whole race. You get some prick wounds and it lands you on your ass, you’re a pussy is what you are.’ The coldness that over my body moments ago now switched gears and soon enough I was heated up to the max. My black brows narrowed over my glowing eyes and I rose up from what the fuck ever I was laying on. The effort to even move had my chest heaving and the constant stinging in my limbs biting at me but I used each painful sensation and locked in on them to push me further. My fangs bore down and for a second I felt a pressure on my hand that I shook off, nothing was going to hold me down again and I braced my other blood soaked hand on the hardness that was under me, I ignored the gaping open knife wound in my sides, thighs and shoulder and shoved my legs off the flat surface until my bare feet hit solid ground. My body screamed in protest and I felt the warmth of my life blood ooze down varied areas of my flesh. The hum of my powers were building up and I locked onto them to hold me up and give me the strength I needed as I slowly raised my arm that felt as if it had weights attached to it. It felt like eons but I managed it and I looked at the holes that went clear through the center of my ungloved hand and between the Bloodletter’s words hitting me and the wounds I was staring at, my arm vibrated and my hand shook until the eerie light formed. I tore my gaze from my heated hand and started at where he had been and for a flash of a moment I saw Butch, Doc and my brother standing there before me. But not even in a blink and too fucking soon I saw another crowd standing before me; it was cluttered with Lessers and Humans along with the Bloodletter standing behind them with a mocking grin on his face. My top lip slid up over my teeth as I growled out. “Go ahead, take one fucking step towards me and I will burn this whole motherfucking place down with me in it.
Butch
-I felt Vishous stirring and looked down to see his eyes open. It was stupid of me to think that this was a good thing though. In his state right now this was exactly the opposite of what he needed to be doing. I was stunned beyond belief when he shook off my hand and lifted himself up like a goddamn zombie. His stare shot straight through us all to see something that only he was witnessing. I took one step to get closer to him and paused when heard his angry threat. My arms flew out to pull Z and Piper away from V before this got really messy.- You two need to stand clear the fuck back right now. He’s got no clue where the fuck he is. I’ve got this. -As soon as I was sure that everyone else was back far enough to keep from being crispy, I tore my leather jacket off and dropped it to the ground. This was going to suck if it didn’t work but only for me, everyone else should be okay… I hoped. I rolled my head on my shoulders, took a deep breath and stepped toward my male. I stopped only when I was directly infront of him, chest to chest, and willed my bonding scent to flow thickly from my pores. I didn’t want to do the next part but I needed to bring V out of where ever the hell he had retreated to. My arm came up in a flash and I brought the flat of my palm down on the side of V’s face with a sound that echoed through the halls.- You will NOT talk to your Hellren like that! Get the fuck out of your head right now!
Piper
-Fuck. My. Life…I watched as V rose, pretty sure my jaw hit the floor the moment his feet hit that same floor. To say I was speechless was an under-fucking-statement. Unsure of how long I gawked at V before I moved to reach out and push his ass down, but it didn’t happen. I barely moved let alone, heard Butch as he pulled me back, gave me the look I knew better to ignore and moved back towards his male. Mumbling under my breath as I slid to move behind Z, confused and a little more scared than I would ever admit- I’m going on strike -I peeked over his shoulder watching Butch approach, press into V’s chest and then all I heard was a slap, my own gasped “Balls” and then nothing but deafening silence as V’s eyes found Butch-
Zsadist
[My eyes widen slightly as I watch the scene unfold before my very eyes. Reaching for piper I pull her tight to my chest] you need to fucking move [pulling her back I keep moving down past the PT suite going as far as the gym, kicking the doors open with my shitkicker before moving in and slamming them shut. I groan a bit from the pain, releasing my hold on you before dropping down to the floor. Bringing my hands up to cover my face as I try to stop the spasm in my back, leaning against the doors]
Piper
-I was beyond annoyed when Z dragged me from the PT, struggling against his chest defiantly, all to thankful when his arms loosened and I dropped to the floor. Turning quickly on my heel all too prepared to pitch the biggest fit- What in the everloving fuck was that?! And why the fuck would you…-Stopping the flow of curses when I saw Zsadist slumped against the door, shaking my head and dragging a work bench over painfully slow before pointing- Lay down on your stomach and do not move -stepping over to help you to the bench, a soft sigh spilling from my lips as my eyes moved to the door. Once I had Z settled I needed to get back into that and hope I didn’t find ashes where Butch and Vishous once stood-
Zsadist
[A growl so loud falls from my lips that I could feel the floor vibrate underneath us]fuck that! [Squirming back away from your open arms] you fucking put one hand on me and you will regret it..I’m sick of this shit. Sick of coming back and having to check in with you. Let me tell you something..female [I spat the last word out]I’ve been fucking taking care of myself for over hundreds of years and if you think I’m gonna sit here and let you play doctor time and time again.. you got another thing coming. You are just a human..taking care of a bunch of vampires for what..? And what would you know anyway…[Scowling I look down feeling the temperature drop around me, fangs elongated]
Piper
-I gave Z the once over, heart pounding as he loomed over me. I replayed each one of his words, every one harsher than the last. He was injured granted but there was more behind it but right now I was more interested in just getting my “female” ass in check once again and his ass on that bench- I may be just a female Zsadist but you will sure as fuck respect me enough to sit your ass down. -Struggling to keep from just reaching out and smacking him where he stood and I would have if it wasn’t for three things. Two of which matched and the third was the brother himself. But the harsh words still flowed past my lips and my hand found it’s way to smack at Z’s chest before pushing him back- Sit. Now. Please? At least fucking humor the female. And I’ve known enough to patch you and your brothers repeatedly. And have never asked for anything but I need you to sit still while I check on the others.
Zsadist
[Snarls as your hand moves down to smack against my chest. It didn’t hurt or nothing just lit me up..growling I park my ass down on the bench. Almost throwing a fit I kick down the trash can that was next to me. My black eyes narrow] fuck fine!
Piper
-Swallowing hard as my eyes found Z’s again, biting my lip to suppress the ever growing whimper. Apparently I can go from tiger to mouse in about 2.5 seconds. Stuttering as I nod backing towards the door- Thank you Zsadist…and I didn’t -shaking my head- I may be just a female human but I have just as much purpose around here as you do. -Shrugging a small shoulder and slipping out the door back towards the PT, burying every emotion I felt down deep as I did. Lord knows what was waiting for me-
Zsadist
[Taking a deep breath and exhaling it as the gym doors close] fuck..[I mutter as I move up and head towards the locker rooms..I obviously made piper upset and deep down I felt like shit for that…She being a human just like butch was once I actually truly cared for cause..hell she was family. Slowly I peel off my weapons and bloody clothes as I head to the shower. I was stubborn and wanted to do things my way. Stripping down till I was naked before turning on the water. A loud groan falls from my lips as the hot water runs down my body, trickling down my flesh as I just..breathe..Only to hiss slightly as the wound gets cleaned of the blood that was starting to dry. Pressing my forehead against the cold tile as I just try to clear my head]
Piper
-I pushed open the PT doors half expecting to see the beginning of the apocalypse or something just as biblical but I found nothing. Not that I was surprised but I did expect them to at least linger around long enough for me to give the once over. My head shook as I made my way through the room making sure neither Butch or V weren’t passed out on the floor before grabbing my bag and grumbling a small stream of curses under my breath while making my way back towards the gym. There was no point in chasing them. They were better in each others care for the time being and given everyone’s less than chipper mood I wasn’t even going to push. Slipping through the gym door and meekly calling out to Z when I didn’t find him on the bench.- Z? -Pressing further into the gym, peering into the locker room and sighing when I hear the shower- Least he’s cleaning up the area? -Drops my ass on another bench while I waited for Z-
Zsadist
[After the long ass shower I took I reached for the towel and dried myself off before slinging it around my waist. Reaching for the bloody clothes I toss them in the hamper before padding back out. Stopping in my tracks as I see Piper still fucking here] Really? you are still here? [Grunting I shuffle over to the door] listen yeah the knife hit close to my spine but im pretty sure I will be ok..[Scrubs hand over my face]
Piper
I haven’t been here the entire time…-Head shaking as I rose to my feet- Can you just let me look. I won’t touch unless I have to. Then I’ll leave you the fuck alone. I promise.
Zsadist
fine..[Drops my head down and stays still..not moving a muscle as I hear soft steps behind me. Taking in a deep breath as my black eyes fall shut]
Piper
-Letting out a breath more than relieved when you move, stepping behind you eyes trailing down the length of your spine grimacing as I did- A couple more inches to the left. You need a few stitches Z. It won’t take me two seconds but I am not touching until you say so. -holding my hands up and stepping back- Your call.
Zsadist
[Sighing I growl as my hand drags over my skull trim] fuck fine…just..make it quick..I just wanna be in my room, you feel me? [Sighs] you have your shit here or we going to the PT?
Piper
-Holds up my bag and watches as you slowly settle to the bench- I have everything I’ll need right here. -I hadn’t seen Z this angry and short especially with me…in well ever. Quickly and efficiently stitching the brother, I may have jumped a little when he flinched on the last swipe through. Lightly placing the bandage over top and kneeling to tuck everything back in my bag- You’re good to go.
Zsadist
um…thanks [I grunt out before moving back to the doors. Just as I’m about to leave I press my head to the hard surface. Taking a few deep breaths before I blurt out]sorry pip..[Says softly as I shove the doors open roughly and and makes my way back down the halls just trying to get back to my room. Feeling like shit]
Piper
You’re Welcome Z –I couldn’t look up at as he left instead stared into my bag like it held the answers to all the worlds’ questions. The doors slammed shut and I listened till I heard his hard steps dull before I collected my bag from the floor and walked to the PT again. Only opening the door and tossing my bag, there was really only one thing I wanted right now. Booze. And a fucking lot of it. I fought with myself on whether or not to check in on V and Butch yet again, even stopping at the bottom of the steps and back tracking towards the pit. I think I was half way before I turned back around; bee lined back towards my room and was undressed before my feet even hit the cold tile of the bathroom floor. I needed a shower and then a hard stiff fucking drink-

No comments:

Post a Comment