Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Breakfast in Bed


V
I could still taste Butch in my mouth, it only made me hungry for more, fuck who knew I could get off on my own giving another pleasure and not wanting anything in return but sure as fuck when my Cops release came, so the fuck did mine. Rolling over on my side, the skin over my back stretched with the movement and the pull and tug of the scratches on my back only brought a satisfied grin to my face. Moving my hand, I laid it on the still bare hip of Butch and fuck just that touch had the metal of my zipper indenting a zig zag line over my restrained cock. I couldn’t resist the pull, and I scooted closer to his side and my face lowering to rub my nose just over the back of his neck. The scent had my mind dropping into a enticingly black hole and there before me was nothing but a 25 inch screen, it flickered and went dark only to come back on full HD color. A room that I didn’t know to save my life but the figures in the bed were clear as day to me, Butch and myself laying tangled up in the sheets, not much different than the way we had been all day at my warehouse. Here though there was one difference, not a damn stitch of clothes was dividing us, and I couldn’t help but be pissed at that shit. I wanted back what the fuck ever had been stripped away from us, no doubt in my vamp hard ware in me was there that the male beside me was my mate, other half, bonded, whatever word you wanted to choose, I knew he was mine as much as my fucked up self was his. The screen once again flickered and the males scrambled out into stretched out lines before I was once again in the present. Dropping my head to the pillow I scrubbed my hand down my face and reluctantly slid out of bed, I looked down at my bare feet and on up at the still proof of the Cops effect on me and just shook my head with a low chuckle. Heading to the kitchen, I grabbed up some stuff from the fridge and one of the few cabinets I had had in the small galley size kitchen. I didn’t think twice about what I was doing, I just went with it and shut down the rest, in no time I had thrown together a few eggs and bacon and even tossed in some toast and butter, rounding that off I poured a mug of black coffee and brought my loot with me back to the bed and sit it down on the table by the bed. Slipping back into the bed I came right up against the strong powerful back of my males and slow as fuck I traced my fangs over the thick shoulder.
Butch
-I slept the sleep of the dead with a lazy as hell grin firmly planted on my face. Not only had shared the most amazing moment with someone that deep down I knew I had been fated to love, but I’d remained wrapped in very smell of him. The combination proved to be a one-two punch that left me floating in the afterglow. A loud rumbling in my stomach brought me slowly out of my deep slumber with the smell of food being cooked. I kept expecting to wake up from this dream and be stuck back in my lonely life. I felt the bed shift and the warm skin pressed to my back. My eyes were still closed and my limbs still felt like jello but that all changed when I felt the two sharp points scrape across my skin. Pure survival instinct brought me instantly awake in a sudden jolt. I was aware enough to know that if I sat up suddenly those two points would punch through my skin. My sleepy mind tumbled through what was going on here as I shrank in on myself, trying to remain as still as possible. Then the images from my previous dream slammed into me. I replayed it in a type of cliff notes version until I could see the fangs reflecting in the light. Everything from that dream seemed to hold true and I knew it was just a piece of what we had. I forced my body to relax and sag into the muscled frame at my back. Once again I found myself putting my foot directly into the bear trap as my head lulled to the side to reveal my neck.-
V
It was easy enough to detect the tightened up tense build up in your body and I froze where I was, cussing myself for 10 kinds of fool for being so damn careless. I thought yeah this is where the freak the hell out comes and all kinds of colorful Butch words would rain down. To say I was shocked to fuck when that heated powerful body relaxed and sag back against me would have been putting that at the other end of the spectrum. Then there was that vein pulsing as if it waited just for me, my canines throbbed painfully, threatening to punch through and I was glad as fuck your back was to me. My clear eyes slid close and the growl that reverberated through my chest had me digging my fingers into your hip and it took more swallows than I could count in a minute to speak. “Eat Butch, and we will talk, if at the end you want out, than I will give you that” My lids rose up over what felt like gritty sand covered eyes and I still locked onto that stretch of skin covering your neck. “Fuck” Pushing back I rolled over and sit up, grabbing the plate, I scooted my back to plant up solidly with the headboard.
Butch
-When you sat up on the bed my body curled up on itself and my breathing came out in quick, short bursts. The effort that it took to hold myself together while being so glaringly vulnerable came crashing down on me all at once. I didn’t have any words to reassure you or myself. My whole body shook for a long moment until I brought it under control. I scratched my fingers through my disheveled hair and rolled up to a sitting position with my back to you and my legs dangling over the side of the bed. The feel of the floor beneath my bare feet served to center me somehow. As if I was no long floating through reality. I propped my elbows up on my knees and held the back of my neck with both of my hands. Hunched over like that, I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself. I couldn’t say what I was more freaked out about, that you had declined my blatant offer or that you really did have fangs like in my dream. Here you were again giving me the out that I knew any rational person would take in a heartbeat and the thought of taking you up on it very literally sickened me.-
V
Turning my head, I watched your every move and when that broad back was presented to me, I wanted to jerk you back around but instead I kept my hand clasped onto the plate. Dragging my tongue out between my dry lips, I shook my head in denial at what was careening through your mind. “I want you more than you can grasp Butch, just for the first time I want to do shit right.” My torso turns just enough to drop the plate on the table and I maneuvered myself on the bed till I was all up in your space. Half on my knees and somewhat leaned on my feet, I once again draped my back against yours and leveled my head to lean right against the side of your face. This time I didn’t use vocalized words, instead I dipped into that whirlwind of a maze that was your mind and spoke. “Your dream spoke truth about me, I am many fucked up things but the one thing that matters to me, am I yours Nallum?” My hands came to rest alongside your thighs, needing even that extra contact.
Butch
-My hand was shaking badly when I raised it to brush the side of your face. I rested my head against yours and tried to process everything. Your voice rang through my mind and I knew that you hadn’t opened your mouth, I heard it in my very soul. Chills ran up and down my spine. This shit was way beyond my knowledge or understanding.- Why me, V? I don’t get it. Help me understand. Cause this is too much to take in all at once. Even with the blow being softened by the stuff I’ve been seeing. -Something the junkie said to me clicked in my head.- You really do only come out at night. -I immediately wondered what else was true.- Who were those people that knew something about you? -I turned my head so that I could see your eyes. To say that curiosity had overtaken me would be putting it mildly. I desperately needed to fill in all of the blanks that swiss cheesed my brain.-
V
The hiding, secrets, all that entailed a lifetime of staying in the dark was coming to an end and fuck it somehow felt damn good to share this shit with none other than may mate. I gave a shake of my head and fell back away from the slight touch of your hand, lowering back on my feet some more as the words started to flow free as a damn waterfall in a rainstorm. “Why you? Well fuck if I know, all I can say is you are in me down to the very bones that make up my form and the blood pumping through through my veins and I am done with fighting that shit, I can smell your scent when I finally sleep. What you said once is true for me as well, I know every part of your body and I crave and need the damn feel of it more than I do the air I inhale.” My head dropped back some between my shoulders and fuck this whole spilling your guts stuff was harder than any damn fight I’ve ever been in but I trudged on to get it all out, that freeing feeling was still pushing it forward. “Butch, what I am is what humans believe only exist in the books and movies, quite simple yet complex as fuck, I am a Vampire, no I don’t raid on humans and all that other bullshit that has been portrayed in the human mind is all myth based on nothing.”My head dropped back down and I locked my clearly lit up gaze on those soul searching hazel eyes. “The ones you spoke to about me, were none other than the very enemies my race has fought to extinguish since the beginning of our creation, they are the walking dead known as Lessers.” My hand raised up unsteady as fuck to reach out but lowered back down slowly to lay useless at my side and fuck I found my fangs digging through the inside of my lower lip with jaws locked tight now as I waited for the freak out that my head was already conjuring up.
Butch
-This was the part where any normal thinking person would stand up, flip the whole damn chess board over and walk (or in this case run) out the door. My mind careened down that road as I considered my options at this point. I saw myself sitting back in my crappy apartment alone. The thought didn’t appeal to me on many levels. Not only did I see long stretches of time where I couldn’t get you out of my head, but I also saw the inevitable anger that build up inside of me. I might as well punch my clock now because I would do something stupid and end up dead. I watched you pull away from me and I furrowed my brow. The reaction it caused was instantaneous and painful. It almost shocked me. You were just giving me my space while I thought the shit through but I didn’t want even that small distance right now. I twisted my entire body and grabbed up the hand that you had dropped.- I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I’m miraculously cool as a cucumber. In fact right now I’m pretty close to puking, my insides are so knotted up. But there is some crazy shit that I know I would go through for you. -To the point of laying down my life. I didn’t say it out loud because it would sound nuts. The burning quality that your eyes had taken on caused me to blink several times. Something else that I know I had seen many times before. There was no denying that we were tied together somehow. When I closed my eyes again I saw you laying underneath me. I could see the broad expanse of your back and my legs where straddling your hips. One of those glorious black daggers of yours was in my hand and I took it to your back without a second thought, etching out letters in your skin. ‘Dhestroyer’. My eyes flew open and I dropped your hand.- Why would I do that?! -I scrambled backward across the bed and almost fell on the floor when I got to the edge.-
V
I gripped the hand that took a hold of mine for all that I was worth, like it was some kind of life line and if I let go I would spiral so far down there wasn’t any type of exit from. My fangs even lessened up on the digging that they had been doing on the inside of my lip and I swallowed the blood that had filled up some in my mouth from the rough punctures. Cocking my head a degree I listened and took in each word, surprised as fuck that you were still in a sitting position and not reaching for whatever you could use as a weapon against a freak like me. “I’ll give it to you Butch, you have a good size set on you to take this shit in the way you are.” Yeah that wrong choice of words had me licking my lips as I had a trip back to hours ago when I had that very set in my mouth, Fuck V get your shit together. I shook my head and did another mental tongue lashing and got back with the program. When I did my brows drew down and the mental images that were blaring through your head like a motion picture had my body lighting up like the New York sky line at night. “FUCK” Your scramble across the bed didn’t do jack shit to deter what was driving an altogether new fire blazing in me. Those flashes of yours were on a play and rewind, play and rewind loop, you straddling my waist with nothing between us, the blade in your hand carving into into my back. My hand shot out and I gripped the back of your neck and pulled you roughly against my chest, forcing you further onto the bed, my head came down at an angle, barely an inch away from your face and my eyes darted between your neck, lips and back up to your confused as fuck eyes. “You were marking me as yours, no doubt the name represents you, how? Not sure ‘Yet’ but the facts are still the same.
Butch
-I was pretty sure that I was near hear attack levels when your hand caught me faster than my eyes could follow. I was caught off balance and my hands flew out to catch myself as I fell against you. I swallowed a huge gulp and tried to steady myself. My hands braced on your chest and it took a long time for me to stumble through what you were saying since I was still recovering from the whole being grabbed up quicker than shit by a vampire thing.- You are one scary motherfucker. You know that? -Did it turn me on? Oh hell yes it did. If just for the fact that this particular beautiful, frightening vampire was mine to enjoy. I took my time to explore your face like I was seeing it all over again for the first time. My fingers found your lips and I pried them apart some.- I want to see them. -I admit the whole ‘marking’ thing had me confused. Seemed like there were many other ways to mark someone but judging from your reaction, the way it was done was more than alright with you. Baby steps… Eventually it would all make sense. Hopefully.-
V
My other arm slipped around your waist, holding you in place to me, this I realize was what I had always been missing in me. The feel of another, their heartbeat going at the pace of mine, the feel of heated smooth skin against me, and most of all the connection of something deeper that I could never grasp before. I chuckled, and it felt damn good, this whole new found being touched and looked at with eyes that looked into me and not at the mask I kept in place. “Scary? Only to every other being on the planet, you have nothing to fear from me; in fact I have given you much ammo to use against me, if either of us should have fear than that one lies at my feet.” I watched you intently until my lids lowered of their own accord when those strong deft fingers probed to separate my lips and I gave in and opened my mouth half way, and as if on cue, like they knew there was no need to hide away or stay behind locked jaws, my canines punched through to their full length and a horse as fuck growl rolled out of my throat.
Butch
-I was glad when you pulled me to you because it was exactly where I wanted to be but I was too lost in my head to do anything about it. I hooked a hand under your arm and traced fingers up your back until I reached your shoulder.- I would never use shit against you. -The words came out quickly and I found the need to amend that.- At least not intentionally. I tend to do stupid shit from time to time. -Shrugging my shoulders with an apologetic grin. I froze up completely when you opened your mouth. All thoughts fell on the floor like shattered glass while I watched your fangs extend, they were deadly and magnificent. Pairing them up with the sound coming from deep in your chest shot straight through me like a lightning bolt. Goosebumps popped up all over my body. My cock was instantly stiff and pressed tightly to you.- Fuuuuuuck me… -My fingers, that had been pressed to your lips, brushed over the sharp as hell lengths of each of your fangs. It was almost impossible to touch them without cutting yourself but I somehow managed it and tucked my hand around the back of your neck to try to hide how they were shaking. I tore my gaze from the fangs and met your eyes.- So… what now?
V
The hand at the back of your neck tightened and so did the one around your waist, fingers digging into the flesh under them. Here I was with your fingers doing an exploration of my fangs, fuck this was torture, and I wanted more of it. I closed my lips around the finger doing all the prodding before you have a chance to pull it back, sucking it slowly into my mouth, scraping my sharp points along the digit some before curling my tongue around it and just as easily released my hold on the now wet finger. An easy as all grin settles on my lips when your shaking hand grips my neck. “You mean stupid stuff like forgoing your straight hetero life and having some hang ups over a male vamp that enjoys sucking you dry” Chuckling, I slipped my hand down over your hip only to move and grip your firm ass hard. “Oh I will Fuck you Butch, any damn time you want and as much as you want, I may not prey on humans but you, I have a hunger to devour you in every fucking way my mind can conjure up” Sliding my hand down even lower, dipping down between your thighs, I brush my fingertips over your sac, at the same time my head lowers to the side of your face and I graze a straight line from your jaw line to your neck and circling up to scrape the outer edge of that edible ear. “You tell me” My tongue darts out and flicks the inside of your ear before I finish my husky as hell words. “What now Butch, I have given you, you’re out many times, now you know all, what will you choose?” Again the tip outlines the shell with a small difference of biting down when I reach the bottom lobe and puncturing it with one razor sharp fang through the skin. Quick as fuck I suck the end in my mouth and swipe my tongue over the slight drops of blood dripping from your lobe and all that fills my ears are the sounds of my own grunts and growls at my first taste of you.
Butch
-My knees shifted further apart at the touch of your hand and I had to cling on to your shoulder to keep from falling completely back on the bed. Seemed my legs had chosen that exact moment to lose all bone structure. My eyes dropped closed when you made a path down my jaw and I rolled my head to the side as you continued. When you finally settled at my ear my head bowed forward to rest on your shoulder.- I’m going to hell for sure. -The words came out in a low mumble and my hand behind your neck dropped to the two medallions hanging around my neck, brushing my thumb over them.- You’ll come visit me though won’t you? -I realized that I had no idea how long someone like you even lived. And I once had the stupid thought that I was older than you. I certainly looked it but I very much doubted it. My hand fell to your waist and I soon found myself pulling you to me when I got the ear piercing of a lifetime. The fingers of both of my hands dug in to your skin while I cursed up a storm. When I was sure that your fang wasn’t still imbedded in my skin, I pulled my head to the side to free my ear and watched your reaction with exactly the same kind of curiosity that killed the cat. I untangled my arms from you and took your face in both of my hands.- You doubt what I would choose? -I commanded my legs to be useful once more and pushed off of the bed. Lunging forward with what little momentum I could gather and locking my lips to yours. Wrapping my arms completely around your neck and tipping my head to the side to mold my mouth perfectly to yours.-
V
The feel of your fingers digging into my skin only had me sucking on the small lobe harder, I felt each indent of every blunt nail and I remembered exactly how those nails felt scraping down my back. I did reluctantly for sure,let go of the flesh when you pulled away and took a hold of my face, the gesture was so foreign to me, who would have ever thought someone would willingly cradle the murderous vamp Vishous son of the Bloodletter’s face. “How the fucks do you keep knocking the floor out from under me” My illuminating eyes lowered some when I let my hand dropped from its position between your legs and hang like a useless limb at my side.“If I was you, I would run for the icy plains of Alaska and hide in a damn Iceberg but even knowing what I do about you, no I don’t doubt what you would choose” By the time I lifted my eyes to you, you were already slipping off the bed and before my eyes could narrow down, I was knocked the fuck back when you surprised me by lunging at me. I found myself pleasurably stuck between the soft mussed up sheets on the mattress and the hard surface of your body with that searching mouth locking onto mine. All I could think was yeah I could hang with this shit and my hands slid up the expanse of your muscular back and did some of their own exploring, rubbing, massaging, grabbing onto every part of you that I could. Hell even I felt like some damn freak with 10 hands, I had mine going from your thick shoulders, down over the ridge of your sides,raking over your lower back and even hitting your thighs only to find their way back up to your neck and into your hair. 
Butch
-I had to bark out a laugh into your mouth when your back hit the bed. The corners of my lips pulled up in a smile that quickly turned to a wide range of groans when your hands roamed all over me. I somehow managed to raise up my lower torso and balanced on one arm. Bound and determined not to leave your lips but equally as determined to finally get your pants off. I let my fingers blindly trace their way down your chest, pausing to roll over each delicious ripple of your abs. When I finally reached the top of your leather pants I followed the curve around your waist. From one dipped line at your hip to the other, pushing the edge of leather down some to explore what I could of the perfect ‘v’ pattern that would lead me to my goal. I came back to the front of your pants and worked with one hand to get them open, taking my time so that I didn’t fumble the job. As soon as I had them open my hand was diving inside. Fingers brushing over the entire length until the reached the base and circled it completely. I wasn’t nearly close to getting your pants off but there was no way in hell I was going to wait to touch you any longer. I shifted to the side of you some and let the bulk of my weight rest on your hip. I may not know what the fuck I was doing but I knew what I liked and I was damn good at making up the rest.-
V
Something in me unfroze even more hearing that barked out laugh, it was good and genuine and I realized in the last couple weeks I had grinned more and laughed more than I had in my shit for hell life. My back arched up off the mattress and yeah that shit hit a home run in my head when I realized yet again I was arching toward someone’s touch, no, not just someone, but the one who was mine. I didn’t even need to close my night light glowing eyes, because they already slammed shut when those soft lips kept up their perusal of my mouth. Hell even my breaths were starting to come in a more erratic pattern, but I gave up trying to gain control of it when your hands roamed over my chest, skimming lower to my abs and finally making contact with my leathers. Shit was the new word bouncing through my head, my cop had nerve and was going for broke, I felt that with the slide of those fingers slipping around just the edge and it drilled in when air breathed over my now exposed groin as the opening came apart. Before I knew it the back of my head was digging into the bed and my neck was doing some kind of acrobatic arch, just the feel of your fingers gripping me had me on the verge of spilling. Then as quick as I was lifted up into some kind of other world feeling, I was slammed back down into my reality. My fingers came crashing down around your wrist and in some matrix shit moves I had you flipped over on your back with me raised up with one hand bracing against the mattress and the other still holding onto your wrist. “I am not…” My head bowed down and I had to lick my lips more for for distraction than for moisture. “Look, some shit isn’t right about me” I released you wrist finally and just gave up and rolled off of you and landed on my back, quick as fuck I tucked my dick back in and did a zip and button up speed trick and then just draped my arm over my face. Telling myself to breathe was one thing and doing it was another, talk about some cold shower stuff, I just doused the whole fucking warehouse in it and seen no way out of it. 
Butch
-I’d been a few minutes away from pulling your pants all the way down when your hand clamped down on my wrist almost painfully. I let go of your lips and lifted my head to look down at you with ten levels of confusion. I didn’t have any time to puzzle this one out though when my world spun around about five times and I landed flat on my back. I lay there in stunned silence as you stumbled through what you wanted to say. I waited until you let go of me and rolled over before I said anything. I sat up on the bed and drew my knees up, clearing my throat so that my voice came through clearly.- I wasn’t joking when I said that I knew every inch of your body. Few things have proved different. Aside from the name on your back which I apparently put there, you are only missing a scar right here. -My fingers traced a circle on your left pectoral.- It was star shaped. -I slid down the mattress and stood up. Pausing to stretch and glance back at you over my shoulder.- I won’t force you to do something you aren’t comfortable with any more than you would do that to me. -My bare feet barely made a sound as I padded over to the bathroom. I retrieved my boxers and drew them up. I looked at the mess that stared back at me in the mirror and wished that I had my razor. Fuck it. I’d use yours. I was the one who was kidnapped after all. The thought made me laugh but I felt ten times better when I got the scruff taken care of. I combed wet fingers through my hair and came back out. Spotting the food that I smelled earlier, I sat down on the bed next to it.- Looks like good eats here. -I picked it up and set it between us, stealing the cup of coffee and taking a big swallow followed up with a groan.- A million times better than that shit you get at the station.
V
Rolling over,I sit up and let my legs hang off the side of the bed and let your words to the drummer boy beat through my head up till I heard the water turn on in the bathroom. I grabbed up a hand rolled from the bedside table and lit it up, drawling in a lung full only to let the smoke roll out easy. Seems some hang ups transpire in one reality but not in another, shaking my head I raked my gloved fingers through my black locks. I had to crack a grin at that forcing me to do anything uncomfortable bit that was one thing no one ever said to me. Since the day of my fucked up conception I had been forced to do shit by those who should have gave a damn about me. Now here I was in a warehouse with a human that I would wipe out full cities to protect and was being told what I wanted fucking mattered. When I felt the dip in the mattress I turned my head and looked over at you. “Do you also remember what the tatts mean on me?” Scooting back some on the bed and cocking my body half way around with my knee coming up to rest at an angle. I glanced down at the plate on the bed and back up,a half crooked grin on my face. “Coffee’s probably cold by now, could easily make some new, nice shave job by the way” Once again I scooted back more on the bed till my back hit against the headboard. “I know you have touched me, fuck I even know you’re the only one that ever has, issue with that is, knowing and doing is some opposite shit.” Flicking the loose ashes in the half empty glass of old Goose, I take another hit and just let it roll through me. “Just like you asked me, I still can’t sync it in my head head why you chose then or now to hook up with me, you must be one of those really fucked in the head males” Chuckling I shoved out the burnt down end.
Butch
-I had to admit the smell of you smoking was extremely comforting to me. Usually I avoided people that smoked like the plague because it made me want to light up again. I folded a leg underneath me and just took a moment to enjoy the smell and the taste of the coffee. I didn’t particularly care that it was room temp, I was used to that shit. I had to raise a brow at the tatt question.- I’m not sure I ever knew. You are welcome to poke round up here if you like. -Tapping my forehead.- I‘m sure you would find more than I can grab hold of. -I snagged up a piece of toast and munched on it. I couldn’t remember the last time I had any actual food and my stomach was making that known in all kinds of angry ways.- I borrowed your razor.-scrubbing my hand over my face with a grin- Didn’t think you would mind since your the one that nabbed my ass. -I gave up sitting on my damn foot and stretched out on the bed, propping up on an elbow.- Yeah, I could see where my reactions might have you fucking confused as hell. -shrugging- All I can say is that I’ve always gone with my gut. I’m dead in the water without my instincts. -I picked up a piece of bacon and devoured it.- If that’s fucked in the head then I am certifiable. -I winked over top of the cup of coffee that I finished off and twisted my head around to find the pot for some more.-
V
Shaking my head I pushed myself up and slid from the bed, coming around I grabbed up your cup and stepped over to the small kitchen area “I nabbed your ass because you were beyond fucking incompetent and shit my head was doing the screaming stuff to take you, had to save you from yourself you know.” Grinning I threw a wink at you over my shoulder as I nuked the new cup of coffee. “And anything I have you can use, no big since in my dash from your place with you thrown over my shoulder left me with little room to pack a bag for you.” Removing the now steaming mug with my gloved hand, I came back over and sit down on your side of the bed, scooting on there to the point of forcing your legs to move over to make room. Shaking my head, I reached over you and chose a piece of crispy bacon. “Thanks for the invite in your noggin Butch, on this one I think we’ll let shit play out and see where the ride takes us, now be a good Cop and open up for me, I have a need to feed you before I feed from you.” A slow wicked grin takes up residence on my mouth, and hell my eyes slip some and take in that stretch of neck that not long ago was offered to me and it took some effort to draw them away and come back to those deep hazel ones. “With your gut instinct and my fuck it all attitude, I say this should be one Epic ride were on.
Butch
So you came and rescued lil ole me from falling into the bottom of a bottle? -batting my eyes all dramatic like- My savior. -grinning wide- I bet that was a funny fucking sight, carrying me around like that. Lucking I didn’t puke down the back of your leathers. Or did I? That would certainly be embarrassing. I didn’t do something stupid did I? I hate blacking out like that. -I took the offered cup of coffee and immediately set it down on the table by the bed.- Sonofabitch, that’s hot enough to burn my nuts off. We will come back to that. -My legs slid across the bed as you shoved your way onto the edge. I watched your long arm extend over me, examining the muscles like I was some kind of expert on the shit. I snapped out of it and looked back up at you with a side-ways grin.- It’s not everyday you invite someone into your skull. Thought I’d try it on for size. That and the fact that it might actually help me make sense of everything. The whole two pairs of eyes thing. Works… 75% of the time. -I had to stop and collect myself a bit with a cough I hid in my hand.- You know I don’t usually play good cop too well. I’m more like the designated bad cop. For you I might make an exception… -Pretending to think about it for a while before finally opening my mouth and leaning in to take a bite of the bacon with a grin. Talking through my full mouth while I munch.- Rides aren’t fun if you know where all the bumps and curves are. Takes all the enjoyment out of it.
V
If it didn’t mean something to me to feed you I almost thought about shoving it in your mouth when you pulled that whole thinking about it shit. “Good thing for you that my leathers came away clean, your car almost didn’t, hell I didn’t pull away from the curb before you was yacking out in the road.” Shrugging my bare thick shoulders some, bypassing your slurred words from that night that I kept locked away in my head. “Yeah, I’d lay one of my toys on the line that you never fucking play the good Cop, too damn mean and straight up full of pissed orneriness to play shit straight.“ Shaking my head I laid the remaining piece down and stood up taking my time I licked the taste of the food off my fingers and walked around to the other side. “Way I see it, unless you hate my coffee and how I can suck you off, then you won’t be running for the crazy bin and white jackets anytime soon.” Glancing at you over my shoulder “So fuck it, we got some time and after you fully digest the entire shit load that was down loaded into your skull today, maybe I will take a trip in your head if you’re still cool with with it.” Slipping the button through the hole and sliding the zipper down, I shoved my leathers down my thighs and kicked them off, yeah I thought damn now who feels like a fucking virgin. Shaking that shit out like dust on a carpet, I turn and slid into bed and grabbed up the bunched up black sheet and settled it in place. “Unless you can pull the blue prints of this particular ride out your ass, than I’d garner to say buckle up and hold on for dear fucking life.” Rolling over on my side, mimicking you’re propped up on elbow stance, I re picked up the food. “No more heavy shit, I want you, bed, and maybe some Lag for you and Goose for me and a game to go with it.
Butch
Least I didn’t puke in the car. That stink never comes out. -Of course you had to mention sucking me off right after I’d be riveted by the sight of you licking your fingers clean. My boxers weren’t doing a very good job of keeping shit under wraps but I ignored it, like it was an everyday thing for me to be lounging on a bed with someone with my dick hanging out. I twisted to follow your every movement as you got up from the bed.- I’m sure this shit will all catch up to me eventually. Maybe I’ll end up having a full on stroke. At my age… -My words dropped off when I realized what you were doing. My mouth started producing an excessive amount of saliva. Shit, was I actually drooling? Way to keep your cool. Fuck it. My head tilted to the side to take in the view. Yeah, it was definitely a different fucking world from knowing what you looked like and seeing it first hand.- Daaaaamn… that is one fine ass. -My mouth clamped closed when I realized that I’d said that out loud. I drank in every dirty detail as you came back to the bed.- I have a few ideas on what I’m going to hold on to. -Picturing my hands roaming all over that hard body. My head darted forward to steal the food from your hand and I looked up at you with a grin that spoke to all kinds of naughty thoughts.- You’ve got me, we seem to be on a bed already, I’m not entirely sure I want to drink for another year but you are welcome to it. -My mind raced through all types of dirty games until I realized you probably meant something else by that. I had to laugh at that.- A guy could get used to this not being alone all the time shit. -My hand reached out to brush my thumb over the tats on your brow.- Dangerous stuff…
V
Yeah and there was that chuckling coming from me that was starting to become infectious when I was around you. “Nah, I’m chilled with water, and good to see you’re not in the mind set to take another dip in the liquor tonight, not that I don’t enjoy you when your lit, cause you’re a side show unto yourself.“ Rolling over a little more, my elbow still carrying the weight of my upper body, I don’t think I just act and slide the tip of my tongue over first your bottom lip and then full attention to the top. “Fine ass hu? Good to know you approve Butch.” The lids of my eyes lowered and fuck me but I sighed when I felt the touch of your thumb move over the tats surrounding my brow, my mouth started moving and I was actually actually surprised I formed vocalized words. “Grip onto to whatever you can reach and save for later what you can’t reach” It was easy now to pop that grin into place right now, especially when you was projecting all kinds of fuck me grins and broadcasting some down and dirty thoughts. “No stroking out on me Cop, I’m digging the space you take up around here and your right it is dangerous to get use to that stuff but ya see I’m all kinds of attracted to danger and pain” Angling my head I slid my mouth over yours and for the first time I didn’t hold back my fangs, they were in full swing and grazing the lips I was already sucking into my mouth, top, bottom it didn’t matter I wanted it all and took it. My arm came up in between us and wrestled the plate out the way and did a wide swing over my side and behind me, just letting it crash to the ground. Now that my hand was free I laid my arm over your waist, my hand going in search of the firm roundness of your ass and fuck the boxers were in my way, I growled out muffled sound with my mouth over yours. Making do, I slid my hand under the waistband and made contact with my small search and find trip. Just that first contact had my dick doing all kinds of jerking under the sheets and it didn’t surprise me when I felt the drops of liquid land on my thigh from my head already starting to leak.
Butch
Good to know that I can entertain you anyway. -Laughing but mentally hitting myself for what a fool I must have looked like. In the end, I shouldn’t give a fuck though because it somehow landed me here with the one person, vampire, whatever that I couldn’t stop thinking about. It seemed ridiculous when I thought back on it because I’d only seen him a few times but they say that’s how things happen when you find the one. I’d never really believed that shit before, wasn’t sure that I did even now but the evidence was right in front of me. A long ass moan rolled out of me when your tongue slid over my lips and my own tongue flicked up to glide over any portion that I could get to.- I approve of a lot of things about you. Some that you might even think I shouldn’t. -My eyes followed my thumb playing over your tattoos and down the side of your face, scraping my nail through the stubble. I reached your neck and ran over the thick cords until I hit the top of your collarbone.- Like it or not, you happen to play perfectly into my own fucked up view of things. -My eyes flicked up to yours briefly. It wouldn’t be a good idea to just blurt out the fact that I had a huge death wish that always had me running headlong into danger. I knew exactly how you would view that because I knew how I would feel if it came from your mouth. In fact, for once in my life, I felt that I might actually have a reason to stick around. I was a little taken aback when our lips met once more and I felt the fangs fully extended. It was like a whole other world of watching yourself that I hadn’t considered. It was intimidating, a little frightening and a brand new level of erotic. A nervous sort of laugh bubbled up into your lips when I heard the plate crash on the floor, the kind of laugh that sometimes you just can’t stop. The growl didn’t help me any because I knew what had caused it and that only made me laugh harder. I had to pull away from your lips to catch my breath. My head tucked against your chest in embarrassment while I tried to pull my shit together. Your hand at my ass was the only thing that saved me from nervously chuckling my way through shit. The feel of that arm wrapped all the way around me and the hold you had on me sent up a flashing neon sign in my head, ‘Safe’. I’ll be damned if I didn’t sigh. After spending my life treading the line between life and death, here I was eating up this new feeling of safety in the arms of a vampire. Irony was a bitch. I scooted over the sheets so that I could be closer to you. My hand curved around your side until I found the small of your back, gently running my fingers up and down it.-
V
When you pulled back and ducked your face down against my chest, a brow shot up but I was grinning from ear to ear.“Something about hearing you voice and laugh, I don’t know. Shit feels like home.” Shrugging with my arm in place, my hold still on you. “And don’t go laughing at my sudden need to gush words, seems I’m doing all kinds of first with you Cop.” Hooking my arm around to your thigh, and swiftly rolling your now closer body on top of me as I end up on my back. “I like this position, never thought I would, but you above me…” My eyes darted now, sending a message of their own but fuck it I go on ahead and say it. “Well were ‘almost’ skins to skin, but Mr. Prude felt the urge to pull on some damn boxers.” Smirking, now that my other hand is free from holding up my heavy as hell head, I slipped it along with my other one down into the back of your fucking underwear and gripped both my large palms over your ass. “Seeing as you have no clothes here, no need to bother wearing any, you’ll hear not a damn objection from me Butch.” Grinning even more, I raised my head up and slid just the tip of my tongue in a small erratic pattern over the front of your neck.
Butch
-My head shot up to meet your eyes.- Home… That is exactly what this feels like.-My expression remained suddenly very serious.- I wouldn’t think to laugh about something like that. I’ve never belonged anywhere. -I didn’t have long to ponder this new found feeling when you grabbed me up. Without a thought, my arms tightened around you so that I didn’t rag-doll as you pulled me on top of you. When we had finally settled, I pushed up on my arms enough to look down at you. A slow grin pulled at the corners of my mouth.- Never thought you would? I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that it’s not the fact that I’m a dude that bothers you. -I studied your face for a moment, like I was trying to pull out some lost information.-Or even that I’m human. -My eyes rolled in what appeared to be a slow examination of the wall, the ceiling, and the other wall before it clicked in my head.-Control… -That one had me grinning huge.- You don’t give it to anyone. -It was probably a revelation that I should have vocalized but it was just too delicious. It made me feel like a million bucks. My tongue slipped out over my lips and my hips rocked forward in a slow grind.- Look who is calling who prude. -My fingers reached down to tug at the sheet still draped over you. Your hands on my ass only served to encourage my harsh grinding against you. My mouth opened to take in deeper breaths. I leaned in to that tongue of yours that had a way of instantly driving me crazy. A hand slid over the sheets to grasp the back of your head. More… I was always wanting more with you. You were sure to be the death of me. I could see it now. I twisted my body some so that my other arm could push my boxers down far enough to squirm out of them. Before you could object, I caught the edge of the sheet with one hand and lifted it high enough to slide my legs under. I shifted my weight until I was settled comfortably on top of you.- Mmm… much better. Now you can stop your bitching.
V
With each grind down of your groin against me, my ass raised up at least an inch or two, to meet and do some pressing and and rubbing of my own. But fuck nothing compared to actually feeling you removed those hated boxers and slide under the sheet with me. To say it was pure unadulterated pleasure was nowhere hitting it at all, even before that my dick was painfully stiff, now to have your cock doing the bump and grind up against me, had me downright ready to explode. “No, you have that thought wrong, you will be the end of me Cop, FUCK I knew you would feel damn good but this…this is better than any home I could envision” My hands moved lower down your firm ass, pushing you tighter to me at the same time I rolled my hips. “Control is my thing you could say; of course sleeping and talking to others sure as fuck is not my thing either, but like I said, breaking a lot of my rules here lately.” Angling my head to the side, I went right into the crook of your neck, with the feel of your hand gripping the back of my head and fuck having you on me was better than any bottle of Goose I had ever drained. My chest was a rumbling pit with mixture of grunts and groans rolling out as I licked and sucked all around the area, fuck I was drawling each your skin in so hard I almost had it to my throat. “Hope your good with marks Butch, I’m just getting started with you.” Right at the end of that statement my teeth came down on the side of your neck, just hard enough to make damn sure you was paying attention but not hard enough to draw blood…yet.
Butch
-I came to the realization that I would have either watch my thoughts around you or just not care if you heard them. Guess it was a good thing that I wasn’t planning to murder you or anything of the kind.- God you must think I’m a dumbass. The shit that goes through my head. -The feel of your hands on my ass was almost possessive in nature. I was surprised to learn how much I enjoyed it. And oh my god that sensual roll of your hips had my own working circles in time to some unheard music.- You would make an excellent dance partner. -Almost purring at the thought rubbing against you in a room full of people. I placed one hand at your hip to help telegraph when sway in time with you. I didn’t miss a beat when your lips sealed on my neck, in fact it only caused added movement as my chest flattened against yours. A long moan overtook my whole body and I moved my head to accommodate you. I tensed up the moment your teeth clamped down and immediately wild thoughts ran through my head at break neck speed. For the first time since we’d started down this road I hoped to god that you weren’t playing me like a fiddle. I churned through all of the possibilities of you being able to do such a thing easily considering whatever powers you had at your control. Everything that I knew about you or that I thought I knew about you was thrown up on a screen for me to review at high speed. In the end, it always came down to trust. Did I have enough faith in what was presented before me to let go? There was only one sure way to know and I wanted it badly enough to do it. I released the sucked in air that I was holding and simply relaxed. My head dipped down close to your ear and my voice sounded strange even to my own ears.- How else will I know that this all isn’t just a dream if you don’t mark me?
V
Cocking a tatted brow when you tensed up, and almost became rigid in my arms, all I could come to was yeah here was the freak out moment, the second when all this insane Vamp/Male shit came crashing down in your head. I resisted the urge to go barging and trespassing in your noggin again, some stuff was not for me to go digging around in as much as I hated the not knowing, I followed through with it. I caught some of that dancing stuff but just when I thought I could mutter a word against your skin, you went on a let’s torture the fuck out of V and started sensually moving all over me. Your chest pressing flush with mine, I could feel you’re steady if not some on the fast erratic racing of your heartbeat, that was nothing to what I felt when I ran my tongue over the strong pulsing vein that lay just under the thin barrier of flesh. Fuck, my eyes did a whole 360 back into my head when your husky heated words penetrated easily into my ear and I didn’t need any other words. Swiping the tip around right before I opened mouth, my fangs throbbing at just the thought, hell I could feel the deep rumblings in my my chest and then not to give you time to second think shit, I scraped only my canines over the vein, drawing two slight slight lines of blood and fuck me but I couldn’t hold off any longer. My upper lip pulled back and I went way the hell past being easy and dug the razor points straight through your pumping blood flow and suctioned my mouth instantly around the area. Everything in my body and mind came to the forefront in that moment, your deep rich blood came rushing out into my mouth and filled my throat up, coating it completely as I swallowed. Even my hips came up jerking off the bed, and my fingers dug into your ass, as if that hold, held me in check on this earth.
Butch
-I felt the two sharp points run over my skin and a shiver ran down my back. This was way more erotic than I had imagined. The small pain was completely offset by the soft, firm lips and tongue. A generous amount of precum dripped from the end of my throbbing cock. I had little to no time to dwell on the thought as your fangs sank deep into my neck. My eyes flew wide open and a stuttered scream ripped through me. My hand balled up in your hair and I held your head to my throat so that you wouldn’t get the wrong idea from my sudden outburst. The fact of the matter was that I was pretty fucking close to cumming right on the spot. I gave up all control over my head and let it droop uselessly beside yours. If It weren’t for your hands on my ass I was sure that I would be squirming like a damn snake. My mouth opened and closed with each swallow of yours. My breathing was coming out in long gulps for air and I found that my body was moving of its own accord against you. There was something sacred and intimate about giving you my blood that I hadn’t expected. I fought to hold my neck as still as possible between your delicious lips. My hand snuck between us with a goal clearly laid out in my head. I had to do some adjusting but I soon had both of our lengths firmly in my grasp, the thick veins pressed together in my hold. My thumb ran over both of our tips, slowly circling around before I set to real task. I was so ready to lose it I knew that it wouldn’t take long for me and I didn’t want to be the only one flying over the edge. I devoted most of my fingers to hooking around your length and left my thumb to run over my own. I squeezed tightly at our bases and glided my hand upward. My whole body was humming, I don’t think I had ever felt this alive at any other time in my life. Adrenaline coursed through my system and I was suddenly reminded of the dream of when I saw you take my vein. I now understood the look of complete ecstasy that had been plastered to my face.-
V
My head came up even more off the pillow with your death grip on the back of my neck holding me in place, to say that pleased me, would be the under fucking statement of the year. The fact that you wanted me at your vein enough to hold me there was fucking mind splintering. I took deep advantage of it, digging my canines in more, sucking harder until I felt the kick in boost of your blood pouring heavily into my mouth, hell it was flooding my whole system, rushing through my own veins at break neck speed and fuck nothing had ever tasted this good or set me on fire so hard. But I knew I had to pull back, at the rate I was going I would have you drained, I couldn’t get enough, not just this feeding but never and I knew that shit for a fact. Slow as hell I slid my incisors out but not once did I remove my mouth, the blood that flowed freely from the wounds were sucked deep into my throat but fuck once I felt your hand wrapping around both our lengths I almost slammed my fangs back into place. With a quick swipe of my tongue, my head dropped back on the pillow and I could feel the trail of blood sliding down lips, and slipping over my chin. I tried to focus on your face but damn between the feel of your blood in me and your hand I was way the fuck gone. ”Fuck, Butch, harder “ My neck arched deep into the pillow at the same time my hips worked up against your stoking hand, I could feel the pulse of your cock beating against mine and each strong hard stroke only brought me closer to cumming. I wanted this, so damn bad, your hand working us together,your hardness squeezed alongside mine and fuck I about came right then when I thought of my cock being covered in your cum. “Nallum Cum for me, right fucking now, fuck cum with me” My tongue came out and I licked up the last traces of my feeding off my lips and quick as fuck I brought one of my hands from your cheek and inserted my index finger completely in my mouth, sucking on it some and running my tongue over it, even twisting my wrist to get it good and wet before pulling it out and sliding the end around that tightly puckered ass hole of yours, slightly applying just enough pressure to push the tip in. That brought on a whole series of savage growls from deep within my lubricated throat, the tight feel surrounding only the tip was enough to have my head jerking in your hand madly and the only word I could get out was the only one that matter to me. “MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment